Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2017 5:18 PM

Mar 2016
If the current mean upsets you, write a solid review and send it my way.
If you want to recommend a review you have written for this show, send a permalink to me.
You can also recommend another club members review by posting a link to it below
If you see one of your reviews here and want to change your score for whatever reason, be sure to notify me.

Full List of All Currently Aggregated Anime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1: Review by RebelPanda

"Taken in bite-sized chunks I could imagine someone finding a great deal of enjoyment in this series. However, I’m reviewing it as a whole completed product and it, for the most part, failed to engage me."

Score: 51
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews: 1 (3 more for mean aggregation)
NothingReallyOct 12, 2017 11:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 9, 2017 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
Yo, I applied the criticism I received on my prior review to revise my 18if review.

Sorry I keep doing this after they get aggregated .-. don't worry though because this is the last one I posted before I got criticism.
Oct 10, 2017 1:13 AM

Jul 2016
RebelPanda said:
Yo, I applied the criticism I received on my prior review to revise my 18if review.

Sorry I keep doing this after they get aggregated .-. don't worry though because this is the last one I posted before I got criticism.
What's this whole criticism thing? Like, my reviews aren't really "good" per se, so I'd appreciate any input as well. Did the panel PM you or did you initiate the thing?
Oct 10, 2017 3:19 AM

Oct 2014
PizzaOnPineapple said:
RebelPanda said:

What's this whole criticism thing? Like, my reviews aren't really "good" per se, so I'd appreciate any input as well. Did the panel PM you or did you initiate the thing?

I asked the panel for criticism on my Made in Abyss review so I could revised it. I’ve applied that same criticism to this review. Sorry if it seemed a bit confusing >.<
Oct 10, 2017 3:38 AM

Jul 2016
RebelPanda said:
I asked the panel for criticism on my Made in Abyss review so I could revised it. I’ve applied that same criticism to this review. Sorry if it seemed a bit confusing >.<
No worries fam. (character count is bad)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Koe no Katachi Aggregation

NothingReally - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Rawa_Rauf »»
Feb 16, 2021 5:58 AM

Sticky: » Review Submissions

PrincessMomonoke - May 21, 2017

26 by Plasmatize »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:55 PM

» Sanctuary Aggregation

FrozenRoy - Jan 31, 2019

2 by RoryBurrows »»
Feb 1, 2020 8:33 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 26, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 26, 2019 8:24 PM

» Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.