Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 8, 2017 2:30 PM
Aug 2017
Today, I've finshish this movie at the threater and decide to do a non-spoiler review on it for anyone that hasn't watched this movie yet. First of all, the movie have a different backgroud setting than the anime. The movie also didn't cover a very very very little part in the novel but of course, not gonna say it, it also has some more detailed scene that help some of us understand whats happening in some moments. The style of this movie is quiet serous but still sometimes contain a little funny parts, just a little. Overall I am sure to say this movie is definaly worth watching afap for how it has some amazing design on characters,backgoud,music,story. It really gets emotional in many ways and will be a great memory of yours.
Oct 8, 2017 2:45 PM

Jul 2015
I literally just watched the movie at a local theater few hours ago and indeed the setting was entirely different and dark (Totally different from the main series), but It was really great and now im trying to rewatch the main series, just to brighten up my dad cause of the "feels."
Oct 9, 2017 9:39 PM
Jun 2016
Although it was a great deal darker and more somber than the show, I found it to be a surprisingly incredible film, Also deeply saddening. Season 2 when?
Oct 24, 2017 8:21 PM
Aug 2017
Rqsn082 said:
Although it was a great deal darker and more somber than the show, I found it to be a surprisingly incredible film, Also deeply saddening. Season 2 when?

You see, the chance of season is really unknown, it was announced cancel (in the link) but the film and the movie really earn a bunch of money, there is enough stuff to animated in the novel, and it's popularity is quiet high too, so a season 2 will at least give Madhouse a quiet high profit, but u know....It was announced cancel, but it might come back due the reason I list above.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/no-game-no-life-season-2-news-series-cancelled-due-to-plagiarism-allegations-zero-film-is-based-on-original-manga-186840/

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life: Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kisaragi - Jul 15, 2017

355 by FarCritical »»
Apr 23, 6:19 PM

» this movie is boring

Sunproof21 - Sep 28, 2021

42 by JJT1407 »»
Jan 21, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Schwi + Riku > Sora + Shiro

NotaMasterpiev - May 12, 2023

10 by Ionliosite2 »»
Sep 7, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Preferred the movie to the series

Cestlavie_ - Jan 27, 2022

11 by removed-user »»
Aug 3, 2022 3:43 AM

» watch order?

Raulfin - May 26, 2022

18 by solomino »»
May 28, 2022 2:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.