Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 122 Discussion

Oct 5, 5:01 PM
News Team
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Accepting "boyfriend applications"

Hahaha, oh Tomoko in a nutshell.

Oct 5, 6:07 PM
Good shit. Ucchi and the class presentation were the best

Oct 5, 8:09 PM

The 3rd year is stacked, tomoko forsaking the normal route cause's she was pissed off by the idol girl.

Oct 6, 2:19 AM

A lot of interesting reactions to the class announcements there.

And looks like Hina used Tomoko's introduction to give herself the courage to openly state her goal this time - and seeing her after that, it really took all she had.

Oct 9, 5:04 AM

"accepting boyfriend applications"

Holy shit! She's back! The /a/ incarnate's finally back. :o

I'm so happy.

Oct 9, 6:26 AM
this is really promising. her new class is amazing

Oct 9, 10:07 PM

Well Tomoko sure is going to have a fun year with a third year class stacked like that.

Oct 10, 11:26 PM

it's quite normal to know almost everyone in third year already. Yoshida being cool as ever
bad english incoming
sorry for that

Oct 11, 7:51 AM

The despair for that emoji girl lol, I hope her love will find a way to get together with Tomoko

Oct 11, 7:23 PM

Ahh, it's like watching my daughter grow up
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Oct 12, 4:41 AM

Emoji girl was replaced by Emoji girl 2.0 :O
Hilarious as always, cant wait for the what will probably be the last "arc" of this series.

Oct 13, 9:45 PM

I like how Kotomi's introduction was cut short by the instructor

Oct 25, 8:14 AM

It looks like the world revolves around her right now. Every single person she knows throughout these years in high school—which none of them is normal in a sense—now is on the same class with her. "Birds of a feather flock together" truly. Also, emoji girl version 1.0 is better than the new one.

And, oh yes, Tomoko... I have sent my application so please expect to receive and review it upon next week.
Modified by UpperCat, Nov 5, 1:05 AM

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others

Nov 13, 9:13 PM

I wonder how many chapters this last her is going to be. I hope this series continues on for another 4 or 5 years. This third year is already starting out great. I knew she was about to say something super cringey, but boy that was something else. This is going to be fun year, with practically all the characters we've gotten to know in the same room.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.