Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 19, 2010 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Rewatched Early Spring from Ozu. It's a film that is not usually listed among his very best but it's such a solidly made film, absolutely nothing seems out of place. Ozu's mastery of time and space on film is quite evident even here -- testament to the incredible depth and consistency of his work.
Modified by Mahlerite, Apr 19, 2010 2:44 AM
 
Apr 19, 2010 11:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 145
CityLights said:
Rewatched Early Spring from Ozu. It's a film that is not usually listed among his very best but it's such a solidly made film, absolutely nothing seems out of place. Ozu's mastery of time and space on film is quite evident even here -- testament to the incredible depth and consistency of his work.
After having watched the trilogy I am in love with this director, and his trains, and his waves... In late spring I like Setsuko Hara's childlike side... In Early Summer I was personally moved by the diaspora... in Tokyo Monogatari I love the nostalgic feel...
 
Apr 20, 2010 3:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Departures


nomadica said:
After having watched the trilogy I am in love with this director, and his trains, and his waves... In late spring I like Setsuko Hara's childlike side... In Early Summer I was personally moved by the diaspora... in Tokyo Monogatari I love the nostalgic feel...


I like how in Early Summer that even though Ozu was such a refined and dignified director, he still manages to put in some lowbrow humor like when Noriko's boss subtly and jokingly suggests to her that she might be a lesbian because she tells him she isn't interested in marrying.
 
Apr 23, 2010 9:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Apr 23, 2010 12:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 37
Touka said:
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.


Very underrated movie that brought together the likes of Nagisa Oshima, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Takeshi Kitano and David Bowie. I have to watch it again soon.
 
Apr 25, 2010 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
Indeed. I bought it primarily because Takeshi Kitano was in it, but Sakamoto's score is fantastic and Nagisa Oshima is an outstanding director. I watched Gohatto just a couple of weeks before Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence and absolutely loved that as well.

The last film I saw was Tropic Thunder.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Apr 27, 2010 1:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
Love and Honour.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Apr 28, 2010 12:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 162
A Dirty Carnival
Epic crime film from the Koreans.

Bashing
Another good Japanese film but very depressing.

Kaiji
Dissapointing film, the acting is horrible en unwatchable.

Reservoir Dogs
Fucking great Tarantino film in my opinion better than Pulp Fiction
 
May 3, 2010 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
Aha, so Kaiji wasn't that great afterall. :P

The last film I watched was Stardust.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
May 4, 2010 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
I wrote a little review of this one;

American Pimp (1999)

Quite possibly the craziest fucking movie I've ever seen. Directed by the Hughes brothers (Menace II Society, Dead Presidents, From Hell), it's a 90 minute documentary primarily featuring black pimps speaking in Ebonics, praising the "pimping lifestyle". While many of these curse-filled, insane interviews are hysterically funny, and indeed, are the main attraction of the movie, there is also a simultaneous desire to see this human garbage either dead or in jail.

This is especially strong when they talk about beating their women and taking all their money.

And while the documentary doesn't get into the nitty gritty of the business, it is exceptionally directed, well-paced, and consistently funny with one crazy sound bite after another. And if you pay attention, the interviews with the women and pimps tells you all you need to know; these are incredibly stupid, desperate, lazy women being controlled by only slightly less stupid, desperate, and lazy men.

They mention near the end that only 15% of prostitution is of the street, illegal variety that these guys control, (the true bottom of the barrel) and one of the "stars" of the work is incarcerated as the documentary is being made.

70/100 on my Criticker account, and in my top 20 percent for the insane hilarity of it all.

Available in its entirety on Youtube
 
May 5, 2010 3:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 162
Gone in sixty seconds
Damn i hate this film.

Omagh
Great film with an outstanding script about the Bomb attack from the IRA, but i didnt like the style filming, too many Paul Greengrass stuff out there.
 
May 5, 2010 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
YoungVagabond said:
I wrote a little review of this one;

American Pimp (1999)

Quite possibly the craziest fucking movie I've ever seen. Directed by the Hughes brothers (Menace II Society, Dead Presidents, From Hell), it's a 90 minute documentary primarily featuring black pimps speaking in Ebonics, praising the "pimping lifestyle". While many of these curse-filled, insane interviews are hysterically funny, and indeed, are the main attraction of the movie, there is also a simultaneous desire to see this human garbage either dead or in jail.

This is especially strong when they talk about beating their women and taking all their money.

And while the documentary doesn't get into the nitty gritty of the business, it is exceptionally directed, well-paced, and consistently funny with one crazy sound bite after another. And if you pay attention, the interviews with the women and pimps tells you all you need to know; these are incredibly stupid, desperate, lazy women being controlled by only slightly less stupid, desperate, and lazy men.

They mention near the end that only 15% of prostitution is of the street, illegal variety that these guys control, (the true bottom of the barrel) and one of the "stars" of the work is incarcerated as the documentary is being made.

70/100 on my Criticker account, and in my top 20 percent for the insane hilarity of it all.

Available in its entirety on Youtube


Wow, I just watched the first part and it definitely seems interesting. Quite an eccentric topic to do a documentary on as well, especially seeing how it appeared to be glorifying pimping with no real analysis or dramatic take on the subject. I've definitely gotta check this out. Thanks for mentioning it.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
May 6, 2010 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Not sure if it technically qualifies as a film so much as a failed pilot that was released on DVD, but it was listed on Criticker, and I wrote a mini-review of

The Amazing Screw-On Head (2006), 57/100

Decent and interesting for a pilot, but nowhere near as good as the ratings on here would have you believe. A lot of weak jokes and a lack of imagination in the plot is interspersed with some interesting characters and light chuckles. -3 points for painfully stupid ending that makes no sense, historically or logically.
 
May 6, 2010 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
I watched a legitimate, well-known film for a change!

Ed Wood (1994), 80/100

Truly excellent, funny, yet realistic film. Genuinely makes the people of Ed Wood's small-time world come alive. Amazing how good of a director Tim Burton was from 1985-1995, compared to how mediocre he has been in the last 15.
 
May 7, 2010 12:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 231
Memories of Murder.

8/10

just awesome :)
 
May 9, 2010 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
The last film I saw was Funny People.

YoungVagabond said:
I watched a legitimate, well-known film for a change!

Ed Wood (1994), 80/100

Truly excellent, funny, yet realistic film. Genuinely makes the people of Ed Wood's small-time world come alive. Amazing how good of a director Tim Burton was from 1985-1995, compared to how mediocre he has been in the last 15.

I couldn't agree more with the comment on Tim Burton. Besides Big Fish I really haven't enjoyed any of the films he's made in the past decade.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
May 10, 2010 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Lately I've been revisiting a few of Robert Bresson's films, namely Diary of a Country Priest, A Man Escaped, Pickpocket and Au Hasard Balthasar.
 
May 13, 2010 2:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Supposedly one of the greatest documentaries ever, I thought it was moderately overrated;

Hoop Dreams, 1994-

Good, not great. If you follow and read about basketball, (and especially if you talk to some black guys that played D1) the majority of this film presents nothing new or informative.And while Gates's journey was interesting because of his brother,talent level,injury, and thoughtfulness, the completely immature Arthur Aghee was almost boring,especially since he had virtually zero chance of making it.The documentary also could have been at least half an hour shorter and lost nothing.

70/100
Modified by YoungVagabond, May 13, 2010 3:56 AM
 
May 14, 2010 4:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 162
Memento, Consequences of love, Little Miss Sunshine(great films), Book of Eli (could be a great film but it is still acceptable )
 
May 14, 2010 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 426
Air Doll
Slow, but o_o crazy

Tokyo Gore Police
Would be better anime, not to cool efects... ): Yet it keeps at a good level.
 
May 14, 2010 11:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Samurai Rebellion
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters
Modified by Mahlerite, May 15, 2010 4:03 AM
 
May 15, 2010 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Blacula (1972), 48/100

Rewatch. Competently made blaxploitation horror film with a few original wrinkles. Its main weakness is how boring and slow it frequently is, especially the unnecessary song numbers. The best part is William Marshall, a handsome 6' 5" classically trained Shakespearen actor, with a deep, rich bass voice...playing the part of "Blacula" in a cheesy blaxploitation film. Which ended up being the most memorable role of his career.
Modified by YoungVagabond, May 15, 2010 5:44 PM
 
May 16, 2010 4:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
CityLights said:
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters


Ah, its great you mentioned Mishima because when I asked a couple of weeks ago no one had seen it. I've got it downloaded but still have yet to watch it. General thoughts? Good? Bad? Somewhere inbetween?

The last film I watched was Dolls.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
May 16, 2010 4:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
I wasn't particularly impressed by it. The way it attempts to get to the heart of Mishima's motives and ideals by using his own works is original and interesting, but I think it ultimately comes up short in properly explaining the man himself. Ken Ogata is also terribly miscast and doesn't resemble Mishima in any way. It has its positives though with some solid cinematography and an intense score. These things combined with its unique method of storytelling make it worth watching, but I was a bit disappointed by it.

Kudos though if you can spot Chishu Ryu and Ryo Ikebe in minor roles, I didn't know they were in it beforehand and was pleasantly surprised to see them in such a film haha.
 
May 16, 2010 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Shadow of the Vampire (2001)

Fictional retelling of the making of the classic 1922 silent horror film "Nosferatu", except in this case, Max Schreck, playing Count Orlock, is a real vampire. It's a novel idea, and features some of the best ensemble acting I've seen from the 2000s. John Malkovich does an amazing job as director Friedrich William Murnau, and Cary Elwes as the cameraman and Eddie Izzard as the film's protagonist are also great.

Still, the unquestioned star is Willem Dafoe playing the vampire, a hideous, creepy, slightly insane monster reduced to eating rats in his old age. Every scene with him is fun and memorable.

However, the film has some major problems, especially its agonizingly slow place and lack of action. This is most prominently felt in the middle 30 minutes of the film, which also seem to have editing and continuity problems. Also, the 6 minute, mostly static cast introduction is a complete and utter waste. Still, it's worth sitting through; the movie has one of the best endings I've seen in a long time.

71/100
 
May 17, 2010 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1335
Yojimbo (1961)

Ok so as mentioned in the comments box, I wasn't planning to watch Yojimbo. However, I had to see a movie from Akira Kurosawa. I did greatly enjoy this movie, and could've enjoy it even more if I hadn't watch a fistful of dollars.

Before that I watched Nine(2009?), which is a mediocre blend between 8 1/2 and Chicago. Not only the songs were awfully boring, but some scenes were typically taken from 8 1/2 for no apparent reasons.

And before that was Requiem for a Dream(2000). I was in love with Aronofsky's visual style which involved a lots of quick scenes, dual screen and snorricam. The soundtrack and Burstyn's performance is also worth mentioning.

What is next?

Crash (1996)
Boys Don't Cry(1999)
Full Metal Jacket(1987)
Seven Samurai(1954) - hopefully
Letters from Iwo Jima(2006)
Modified by Wilio, May 17, 2010 12:39 PM
-Fixing-
 
May 17, 2010 1:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
CityLights said:
I wasn't particularly impressed by it. The way it attempts to get to the heart of Mishima's motives and ideals by using his own works is original and interesting, but I think it ultimately comes up short in properly explaining the man himself. Ken Ogata is also terribly miscast and doesn't resemble Mishima in any way. It has its positives though with some solid cinematography and an intense score. These things combined with its unique method of storytelling make it worth watching, but I was a bit disappointed by it.

Kudos though if you can spot Chishu Ryu and Ryo Ikebe in minor roles, I didn't know they were in it beforehand and was pleasantly surprised to see them in such a film haha.

Ah, okay. It seems there are quite a few positives to take from the film then. I don't really have any expectations and I really don't know much about Mishima myself, so hopefully I won't find myself disappointed. I'll try and get around to watching it this weekend.


EternalKnight said:
Yojimbo (1961)

Ok so as mentioned in the comments box, I wasn't planning to watch Yojimbo. However, I had to see a movie from Akira Kurosawa. I did greatly enjoy this movie, and could've enjoy it even more if I hadn't watch a fistful of dollars.

Before that I watched Nine(2009?), which is a mediocre blend between 8 1/2 and Chicago. Not only the songs were awfully boring, but some scenes were typically taken from 8 1/2 for no apparent reasons.

And before that was Requiem for a Dream(2000). I was in love with Aronofsky's visual style which involved a lots of quick scenes, dual screen and snorricam. The soundtrack and Burstyn's performance is also worth mentioning.

What is next?

Crash (1996)
Boys Don't Cry(1999)
Full Metal Jacket(1987)
Seven Samurai(1954) - hopefully
Letters from Iwo Jima(2006)

I'm glad you liked Yojimbo! Let me know what you think of Letters From Iwo Jima when you've seen it. It's a very tough call, but I'd probably consider it my favourite from Clint Eastwood's large library. It would probably be in my top twenty films if I ever compiled a list.

Also, I recommend Ran (1985). It's another film by Kurosawa, generally considered as his final masterpiece. Kurosawa himself regarded the film as his best work. It is loosely based on Shakespeare's King Lear.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
May 17, 2010 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1335
Good News, I can have Ran easily at my video store.
-Fixing-
 
May 17, 2010 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 937
Mystic River is my favorite Clint film which would be in my top 20 if I had to write one at gunpoint

Crash (1996) I was very disappointed but then it was one of my favorite books

Only film worth mentioning I saw last week was Memories of a Murder, hilarious at times and heartbreaking the rest - really enjoyed that one

Oh yeah Ekusute (2007) a film about killer hair extensions - I kid you knot :D

Shameless plug signature The Shorts Club

 
May 17, 2010 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1335
Crash (1996)

What can I say about a weird fetish involving car accidents? However though, fucking a scar is very wrong when I think about it.

7/10
-Fixing-
 
May 18, 2010 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 937
EternalKnight said:
Crash (1996)

What can I say about a weird fetish involving car accidents? However though, fucking a scar is very wrong when I think about it.

7/10


If you read the first chapter of American Psyho fucking a scar will seem quite tame :P

Shameless plug signature The Shorts Club

 
May 18, 2010 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
slenderfall said:

If you read the first chapter of American Psyho fucking a scar will seem quite tame :P


And coincidentally enough, that's one of my favorite films.
 
May 19, 2010 3:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Arsenic and Old Lace
 
May 19, 2010 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Variety is the spice of life...

Ruggles of Red Gap (1935!)

I'm usually suspicious towards ancient pictures, as they tend to be criminally overrated by film "connoisseurs" (artfags). Some of the cherished "classics" flat-out suck.

So I was very pleasantly surprised by this picture, which is still highly enjoyable today. It's about a British butler whose drunken Lord gambles him away to an American couple living in the West. Hilarity ensues. Reasons why the film succeeds are its sharp, well-written dialogue (a rarity in newer films) and extremely fast pace.

What is especially impressive is the acting from everyone involved, especially Charles Laughton as the titular Mr. Ruggles. This must have been pretty awesome for its time.

76/100
 
May 20, 2010 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Fires on the Plain
 
May 20, 2010 10:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
I must be one of the few people on this forum who hadn't watched this yet;

The Prestige (2006)-

A story about two dueling stage magicians in 19th century Victorian England. Their professional rivalry knows no bounds, consuming each of their lives. The movie has certain weaknesses, such as a few corny monologues near the end, and Christian Bale greatly outshining Hugh Jackman among the two leads. But overall, it is one of the most exciting and well-balanced films I have ever seen; there are both very funny moments, and deliciously horrific ones.

Amazing film; probably among the 100 best I have ever seen.

83/100
 
May 21, 2010 2:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
The Big Sleep
 
May 21, 2010 5:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 732
(non-jap)just watched i spit on your grave after the trailer of the remake coz i wanted to know why did it become a cult.it was awful.not coz its so shocking.its boring.rly bad.

(jap)watched shichinin no samurai again yesterday

hm,yeah,theres a lil difference in quality here x)
 
May 21, 2010 6:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3037
Evangelion 1.0 and Evangelion 2.0 at London's BFI Southbank cinema. What an absolutely amazing experience. There is nothing quite like seeing a film with a cinema full of fans just like you. The atmosphere was fantastic. It saddens me knowing I may never experience anything quite like that again.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
May 22, 2010 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
A Night at the Opera
 
May 22, 2010 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1335
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.
-Fixing-
 
May 22, 2010 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Four Rooms (1995)

Four different short movies about a lone bellhop looking after a hotel on New Year's Eve, shot by four different directors. (Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez, Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell)

The first two were average to mediocre; a few good moments, but frequently boring, making me wonder what the point was. The third, "The Misbehaviors" directed by Rodriguez, was excellent, and has one of the single funniest scenes I've ever seen in a movie, as well as one of the best punchlines.

Unfortunately, the last one, by Tarantino, was so obnoxiously stupid and annoying, with such utterly bullshit dialogue, that it was pure torture to sit through. Worst of all, damn near NOTHING happened until the very end, and even that was predictable from a mile away. Awful, and left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. My recommendation would be to just watch Rodriguez's "The Misbehaviors", the clear highlight of the movie.

39/100
 
May 23, 2010 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 937
The Book of Eli

I would have probably liked it more if I had not guessed the twist 1/4 way through the film so it really just reminded me of a live version of Fallout 3

Shameless plug signature The Shorts Club

 
May 23, 2010 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
slenderfall said:
The Book of Eli

I would have probably liked it more if I had not guessed the twist 1/4 way through the film so it really just reminded me of a live version of Fallout 3


Heh, I guessed the twist from the trailer itself. I like the Hughes Brothers a lot, but this movie (possibly due to studio meddling) was one of their weakest efforts.
 
May 23, 2010 5:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 566
Passing Fancy
 
May 23, 2010 9:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
I had never seen this film before now. If only I had kept it that way...

Napoleon Dynamite (2004)

The movie is about a mildly retarded high school "nerd" living a small Idaho town where everyone else seems to be mildly retarded, too. The difference between Napoleon and similar, but far more likable characters is that he is selfish, stupid, isn't funny, and has no objective in life. He has no redeeming characteristic whatsoever.

The film is painfully dreary and boring. As with other "indie comedies", whenever anything "funny" happened, I would frown and wonder what the fuck I was supposed to laugh at. Where is the punchline, exactly? The conceit? The funny? Am I expected to laugh that his nerd brother claims to be chatting with "hot babes" online? Really?

It's just a very drab, utterly pointless look at "realistic" life in a small town.

Very little happens until about fifty minutes in, when the "movie" (and I use that term loosely) abandons even this loose premise of realism, and becomes loser fulfillment fantasy.



The final forty minutes are very silly and pandering.

Still, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the one decent scene in the film; Napoleon dancing in front of the school. That scene, of a kid enjoying himself and not giving a fuck about the consequences or what anyone else thought, was the only decent part of the movie.

Sadly, they ruined even that goodwill with an unnecessary, pointless after-credit ending. Avoid this trash like the plague.

22/100
Modified by YoungVagabond, May 23, 2010 10:07 PM
 
May 24, 2010 10:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 426
Suicide Club.
Sort of good movie? I dont know what to say with the ending they did...

Nausicaa
Top notch steampunk.

Rec2
Not zombies anymore? Demonic possession you say? Are you out of your mind?... Well, somewhat worked at the end... Still, sucks.
 
May 26, 2010 12:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 937
Slykain said:
Suicide Club.
Sort of good movie? I dont know what to say with the ending they did...

Nausicaa
Top notch steampunk.

Rec2
Not zombies anymore? Demonic possession you say? Are you out of your mind?... Well, somewhat worked at the end... Still, sucks.


Agree with you on Rec2, just too silly they should have left it alone

Shameless plug signature The Shorts Club

 
May 26, 2010 4:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2331
Been on a bad streak recently...

As Good as it Gets (1997)

A shitty film about a crazy old man who hates everyone (Nicholson) but can't help it because he has OCD and wants to get better (AWWW...), a waitress with a heart gold and a sick kid (AWWWW...), and a sensitive gay artist who gets beaten up by thugs. (AWWWW...)

Problem, is they ALL suck. And believe it or not, the minor characters are even worse. They're all this weird combination of borderline retarded and completely inconsistent. This is reflected in the film itself, where a million things are either pure fantasy, over-exaggeration, or pure bunk meant to give you sympathy for its characters.

Nicholson's character is moderately entertaining, although his behavior is about 3 levels too extreme for any film going for a "realism" angle. With a "redemption" arc and ending you could see coming a mile away, they should have changed the title to "As Sappy and Predictable as it gets".

The first 15 minutes are actually quite funny, but about 50 minutes into it, it becomes damn near unbearable to sit through.

25/100
 
May 26, 2010 8:10 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 218
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. Quite good but not great as Jacques Demy's superior feature, The Young Girls of Rochefort.
 
Top
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »