Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2017 1:27 AM
Jun 2016
I hate when a romance anime don't end properly. This is a 6 episode anime, so I want to ask those who've read the source material, is that enough time to cover the entire source material? Will it end with something other than sequel bait? Although how this'd end is probably really obvious, don't tell me how it ends, or whether the ending is in fact obvious even.
Oct 2, 2017 1:30 AM
Jun 2016
Ok, nvm, I just found out the source material is ongoing. Looks like I can cross this off my list for this season.
Oct 2, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
Tenderizer17 said:
Ok, nvm, I just found out the source material is ongoing. Looks like I can cross this off my list for this season.

I see you tried doing your research, but what you said is not really correct.
The novel isn't exactly the source material.
Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu Series aka Confession Rehearsal Series is originally a series of vocaloid songs produced by Honeyworks (who also wrote the opening to Ao Haru Ride for example). The songs are - as far as I'm aware - finished. The novel adapts the songs' story, but the story itself is complete.
"Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10cm Datta." is the third animated adaptation after two movies ("Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita" as well as "Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo")
This new TV series will probably adapt the side characters' story arcs which is why it's so short.

Though I do think that both the movies as well as the series are more catered to fans of the songs.
Oct 2, 2017 12:51 PM
Jul 2017
Creeperface said:
Tenderizer17 said:

I see you tried doing your research, but what you said is not really correct.
The novel isn't exactly the source material.
Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu Series aka Confession Rehearsal Series is originally a series of vocaloid songs produced by Honeyworks (who also wrote the opening to Ao Haru Ride for example). The songs are - as far as I'm aware - finished. The novel adapts the songs' story, but the story itself is complete.
"Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10cm Datta." is the third animated adaptation after two movies ("Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita" as well as "Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo")
This new TV series will probably adapt the side characters' story arcs which is why it's so short.

Though I do think that both the movies as well as the series are more catered to fans of the songs.
So this entire series will be a spinnof of the movie that just revolved around a girl practicing conffesing? (Didnt see it cause it looked like it would have a crapoy ending, and i cant be botherd to look it up so idk the name)
Oct 2, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2014
Troll12345678966 said:
So this entire series will be a spinnof of the movie that just revolved around a girl practicing conffesing? (Didnt see it cause it looked like it would have a crapoy ending, and i cant be botherd to look it up so idk the name)

Well yes, kinda. That's the first movie.
Nov 23, 2017 10:11 PM

Oct 2010
It's not a "spin-off" though, it's Miou's story. Both of the first two are great, human love stories, and the first one isn't "about" a girl practicing confessing her love the whole movie, that's not the point of the movie, merely something that happens.
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Nov 24, 2017 8:39 PM

May 2014
Don't worry, it seems this will end good because it seems they're adapting Hatsukoi no Ehon and Tokyo Summer Session (with a little bit of Ippun Ichibyou Kimi to Boku no) and some stuff (all are related to Haruki x Miou, and also based on the trailer too)

and 6 episodes are good enough for this :)
Dec 11, 2017 9:26 PM
Jul 2015
The ending when she said "your penis only 10cm long" then the end thankyou credits pop up... 😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

54 by makaylagirl »»
Jan 1, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

31 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 14, 2023 2:05 AM

Poll: » Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

26 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

49 by Skelenone »»
Sep 3, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

44 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.