Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2017 5:35 PM
Jan 2017
I would love some manga recs based on what I have read or just give me your favorite. Thank you.
Sep 30, 2017 5:37 PM

Jul 2012
You've only read like 10 things. Go to the top manga page and get to work kid.
Sep 30, 2017 5:41 PM
Jul 2017
Tokyo Ghoul:re but first you need to read Tokyo Ghoul
Sep 30, 2017 6:11 PM

Aug 2016
Normally I'd go with lifeguard wzrd and just say read some top manga off the MAL list but you seem to have a lot of issekai OP protagonist stories that you are currently reading so just randomly suggesting stuff probably won't help. In light of that here's some of my recommendations. I'm not a big fan of the sub genre but here you go.

1. Arifureta; It's like Tatte no Yuusha and Dungeon Seeker
2. Akumetsu; If you think the world is shitty and want some form of escapism, Akumetsu takes the OP protagonist and kills off all the politicians in the real world as an invincible super terrorist. It's the Death Note before Death Note.
3. Blade Play; It's like Tatte No Yuusha except if the MC was actually guilty of rape that first chapter.
4. Konjiki no Word Master; It's like if Tate no Yuushas MC decided to say fuck it I'm not even going on this quest from the first chapter.

Every reccomendation after this however is just stuff you should read because it's good not because it fits the genre you were looking for.

1. Vinland Saga/Vagabond/Shamo. I put these three on the same line because both are epic narratives that follow the MC throughout the course of their lives. They are really cool for that reason and the interpersonal relationships seem more real as each MC gets closer and further away from their ideal selves. (Shamo has a cutoff to how good it gets because of the change in authors.)
2. 20th Century Boys/Monster/Pluto: What comes up must come down, an object in motion must stay in motion, Naoki Urusawa cannot make bad manga. It's just a rule.
3. Gantz/Inuyashiki: Gantz is pretty dope for it's gore and tendencies into getting into the minds of their characters. Pretty unexpected plot twists as well. Same guy did Inuyashiki and the anime of the latter is coming out this season so you can get hype before it airs.
4. Akira/NGE. Just read them dude.

TL;DR Read some more manga

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - 8 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
6 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
6 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

69 by WatchTillTandava »»
7 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Yesterday, 9:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.