Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 1, 2017 11:26 AM

Dec 2012
I think All Might is dying... I hope there's a cure

Oct 1, 2017 12:37 PM

Mar 2016
Pretty average episode for this anime...which has set such a high bar! The action was non-existent and the story wasn't anything to write home about either...but in the end this is less of an ending episode and more of a preparation for what's to come in season 3...and in that way this episode was very successful

I really liked Tomura in this episode...he's been kinda boring and a very average villain character...but he showed the potential in this episode to be a deeper more interesting villain...I can't wait to see what they do with his character in the next season

Speaking of next season...was anyone really surprised that a season 3 was instantly announced? I wasn't...it depends on the story telling ability of the writer and a little timing and luck...but this anime has the chance to be the next BIG anime (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail) and I hope that's the case as long as the quality remains at this high level

Overall this season had it all: emotion, anger, excitement...I laughed...I cried...and I can't stand the fact that it's over...If that doesn't describe a 10/10 anime I don't know what does
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Oct 1, 2017 4:29 PM

Sep 2015
Dam All for One has Tomura as a successor
Oct 1, 2017 4:55 PM

Apr 2014
i bet so many people love that crazy girl so much already after 1 episode with her lmao. that villain group consists of edgy teens so far, how nice

solid season, i liked this one more than first one for sure. excited for third season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2013
"This episode/season 2 finale definitely felt more like a setup for the upcoming season. We got members of the League of Villians assembled including Giran, Toga, Dabi, etc. " @Stark700
Couldn't have said better, can't wait!

Didn't expect that he would do that. It was a more chill episode but it was still great.
Glad that they announced a 3rd season, hope this anime will always get a new season.
10/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 2, 2017 4:57 AM

May 2015
Thank God that there is season 3. I hope that it will be 20+ episodes at least.

Good episode. That rape face was scary.

Uraraka isn't honest with herself. :D

This season was way better than first one. 10/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 2, 2017 5:33 AM

Feb 2017
Great final episode! But seriously... Did nobody notice Deku getting fucking strangled?
Oct 2, 2017 7:22 AM

Oct 2015
It was very odd to see Shigaraki without that hand on his face and he looked scary. My highlight of this episode was seeing a glimpse of One for All, I hope he will be there for season 3 and give us an epic fight as a villain. This season was great as always with lots of fights, emotional moments and maturity (Todoroki). I loved it as always and the creator of this anime knows how to bring it so I am looking forward to the next semester since the first semester is over.

A PLUS ULTRA 9/10!!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 2, 2017 12:58 PM
Apr 2016
I need to see whats going on Shigaraki´s head, i have seen the 2 seassons followed and except for the almost plane characters reminding me to Danganronpa because of their defined personalities i have loved it too much, and yeah, loved too much but its not as good as i wanna think, 8/10
Oct 2, 2017 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
10/10 baby loved it :)
Oct 2, 2017 2:54 PM

Nov 2014
ItsXolo said:
Mediocre show with a terrible MC and pretty good production values.

This is for u dude. If u dont like it then stop wasting ur time and just drop it. Idiocy is contagious u know. Stay away from all of us supportive positive watchers and go to ur corner and plant mushrooms or something
thebrentinator24 said:
dicecop said:
Who the hell hated this episode? lol

Probably people with no lives who will continue doing this for season 3, instead of dropping the series for good right now to use their time watching something they actually enjoy.

@398288 Yeah I think so too, but it's probably difficult to translate that level of detail into anime form.
Oct 2, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2015
hey a question: if i wanted to start reading the manga in what chapter should i start? sorry if this was already mentioned
Oct 2, 2017 6:46 PM
Jan 2014
Ruemia said:
hey a question: if i wanted to start reading the manga in what chapter should i start? sorry if this was already mentioned

For those who want to continue with the manga, start with chapter 70.
Oct 2, 2017 7:58 PM

Oct 2008
Even the last episode still supremely EPIC!
Deku maintained his composure even when Tomura Shigaraki held him hostage at his neck!
feels like everything that happened in 23 mins felt like seconds!
It's a pain waiting for Season 3!
5/5.
9/10.

Oct 2, 2017 8:48 PM

Nov 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
NinjaristicNinja said:

It sets up perfectly for season 3. It doesn't need an action scene.

Well I disagree.
If I watched a western superhero movie and they didn't have a big action climax but instead spent the end setting up the next sequel I would be pissed off.
And I'm sure most other people would be too.

And that's why I'm pissed off with this finale.

And thats because thats american superhero movie, and u r watching a japanese anime series. Besides, after all the big fights we have in this season, its reasonable to spend the last episode calming things down a bit and tying the knots together. It's just like you just took multiple big dumps and when u r finished, it's reasonable to wipe ur ass off, but what u r saying is that u should suddenly have an explosive diarrhea and have another enormous dump. Dude, when the climax is over, it's time for falling action, not another climax. Who the fuck is ur english teacher? I seriously wonder if your english was taught by a math teacher.
ttcchenOct 3, 2017 12:34 AM
Oct 2, 2017 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
Such a tragic episode... we didn't get to see Ochako and Deku go on a shopping date around the mall :P

But I guess there's always time for them in the next season :D I'm glad it was announced so soon.

I'm excited to see the new villains and their quirks, as well as what they're planning to do and how the heroes plan to deal with them. Should be a another great season!
Oct 2, 2017 9:52 PM
Sep 2017
Totally not suspicious dude in black whispers and strangles a "somewhat famous" student in public. Y'know things that happen all the time without anybody noticing. Lmao.
This would have been a lot more interesting if he killed, or hurt Deku but yeah, of course that can't happen even though he had an opportunity.

It was a decent "see you next season" episode I guess. My only problem was that It was just the typical "HEheh I'm the villain and I could kill you right now, but I won't! Because plot armor and shit".

I really liked that they reported this incident to the police, that was great, because it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is how mental institutions are just like normal ones, I mean you would think that they have better security since people in this world can literally generate fire out of nowhere lmao.

Anyways, pretty decent season. Tournament arc and the hero killer being the highlights, everything else was pretty meh.
KariossusOct 3, 2017 12:04 AM
Oct 2, 2017 10:01 PM

Nov 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
GaryMuffuginOak said:

The "big action climax" was All Might vs Deku and Bakugo. That's the fight we've been anticipating in the practical exam arc (idk what the arc is actually called). Therefore having an episode to set up the next season is fine because the final fight is over.

You have to keep in mind that manga and movies have a different story structure. Manga have arcs, each arc having an epic finale battle, each arc leading up to the final arc with the most badass final fight there will be ever in the story- a fight to resolve everything and defeat the bad guy. My Hero Academia is simply not at that point in the story yet.

I do agree with you the episode was actually pretty boring. I didn't really feel the menace of Shigaraki. What they could've done was to extend the fight of All Might VS Deku and Bakugo to halfway through this episode. Then they can set up for the next season using the remaining time.

Deku & Bakugo vs All Might was training. You can't call that a climax.

And I understand that it is a series adapted from a manga (same as most anime) and not the same thing as a movie.
But they should at least try to break the series up so it concludes after a key point in the manga.

edit: Compare the finale episode of Boku no Hero to a cold open (the bit before the intro theme) from western superhero show Teen Titans.

Teen Titans does more in the first 2 minutes of a random episode than Boku no Hero does in their full season finale episode.

and again, you can't compare an anime to a US movie. it's like comparing spongebob to pokemon. it just does not work okay? its just like no matter how much a dog loves a cat they can never have a baby. it's just impossible. It's a law of the universe. And im not sure if you're trolling or just simply not paying attention, but you're calling last episode NOT a key point!? When two characters who cannot work together in the beginning and whenever they interact it always ends up with one injured or the other enraged and calling the other all kinds of hurtful words, and they got paired up against the strongest hero, the tallest, thickest wall, and they learned team work, they learned to see past their differences, they came to an agreement between running away and fighting back, Bakugo let Deku use his gauntlet and even went as far as sacrificing himself in order for them to pass the test, they overcame the toughest obstacle they ever faced and broke through the barrier blocking them from each other since they were kids, they got so much development, and came so far from the beginning of this series, hell, this season, and you call that NOT a key point? Dude get a pair of glasses and start searching for your missing screw man!
Oct 2, 2017 10:20 PM

Nov 2014
Kize said:
As a generic shonen could not miss the "yandere kawaii". A boring series full of cliches and silly humor. 2/10

PD:Mineta is very disgusting, but I suppose someone would have to cover the perverted role.

Well, what do you want her to be? A girl who kills all those people because of what? Because she's emotionless? Then people will start calling her a cliché "Kuudere." Because she likes killing? Then she's a "yandere." Because she has a grudge against them? All of them? impossible. Nowadays there's a term for everything. Almost every thing has been done before. No matter what, your original character will always have some part of them that has already been used, and people will thus call them cliché. Just accept it as it is. Besides, a yandere is way more interesting than other villain female types.

And It has been shown multiple times in Bnha that heros aren't all good. Like Endeavor. And Stain showing how he wants only the real heros to live, like All Might. Not all people who wants to become a hero and goes to UA are gonna be like Izuku all heroic and selfless. There will be bad people (or rather people with ulterior motives) who slipped through the cracks, like Mineta who wants to be popular, like Uraraka (I like her but it's true that) who wants money, like Todoroki (yes, him too) who wants to prove to his father he can become the strongest even without Endeavor's power. Everyone has an ulterior motive to wanting to become a hero. Maybe even Izuku too, because he wants to be like his idol All Might. When you ask him "Why do you want to be a hero?" he's not gonna say "Because people in this world needs help and I want to contribute and help them", he would say "Because I want to be like All Might." Mineta's pervertedness is just his ulterior motive. So if you want to call him the pervert roll, then you should as well call uraraka the Gold Digger role.
Oct 3, 2017 12:08 AM

Dec 2015
ttcchen said:
Bobby2Hands said:

Deku & Bakugo vs All Might was training. You can't call that a climax.

And I understand that it is a series adapted from a manga (same as most anime) and not the same thing as a movie.
But they should at least try to break the series up so it concludes after a key point in the manga.

edit: Compare the finale episode of Boku no Hero to a cold open (the bit before the intro theme) from western superhero show Teen Titans.

Teen Titans does more in the first 2 minutes of a random episode than Boku no Hero does in their full season finale episode.

and again, you can't compare an anime to a US movie. it's like comparing spongebob to pokemon. it just does not work okay? its just like no matter how much a dog loves a cat they can never have a baby. it's just impossible. It's a law of the universe. And im not sure if you're trolling or just simply not paying attention, but you're calling last episode NOT a key point!? When two characters who cannot work together in the beginning and whenever they interact it always ends up with one injured or the other enraged and calling the other all kinds of hurtful words, and they got paired up against the strongest hero, the tallest, thickest wall, and they learned team work, they learned to see past their differences, they came to an agreement between running away and fighting back, Bakugo let Deku use his gauntlet and even went as far as sacrificing himself in order for them to pass the test, they overcame the toughest obstacle they ever faced and broke through the barrier blocking them from each other since they were kids, they got so much development, and came so far from the beginning of this series, hell, this season, and you call that NOT a key point? Dude get a pair of glasses and start searching for your missing screw man!

No that's absolute nonsense. You can't just say that I can't compare two animated TV series about Superheroes just because they were created in different countries. Anime isn't immune from criticism just because it's made in Japan.

So I'm totally free to criticize BNH and I plan to do so harshly because it is a sub par piece of shit.
Oct 3, 2017 12:15 AM

Nov 2014
AdoKun said:
The fact that I know that next season mean the next arc will be animated is more than enough to get me hyped
As long as they get it done right until All might 'you are next' scene that's enough for me
Because the manga has become more boring lately

I dont know about u but im seriously in love with this bird beak guy and as long as hes still in the game, bnha will never be boring for me. I personally think hes the second most interesting villain in bnha, first of course is Stain.

And i totally agree with u on the U R Next scene. I have a feeling im gonna cry like a baby when it happens in the anime, cuz the black 'n' white manga is already too much feels for me. I cant even imagine what the anime with the soundtrack and amazing voice acting will do to me :'(((
Oct 3, 2017 12:25 AM

Nov 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
ttcchen said:

No that's absolute nonsense. You can't just say that I can't compare two animated TV series about Superheroes just because they were created in different countries. Anime isn't immune from criticism just because it's made in Japan.

So I'm totally free to criticize BNH and I plan to do so harshly because it is a sub par piece of shit.
ohhoho keep on critisizing then man lets see how much more nonsense u can sprout.

And it totally makes sense u cant compare an anime to an american movie cuz they r made in two different countries. Different culture, different audience, something that are acceptable in japan aren't acceptable in america. Different lifestyle, interwst, views on subjects... so many things need to be taken into consideration. And you, my man, you just threw all that out of the window and say "fuck that!" Just like u see a japanese and an american lady both same age standing next to each other and u call the american lady for looking much older than her age and having more wrinkles, without considering the fact that the japanese lady grew up eating seafood which are healthy and american lifestyle mainly relies on junk food and who knows maybe this american lady grew up near the beach and lives under the sun all the time and thats why her skin was not as good as the japanese lady's who lived in a city surrounded by tall buildings blocking the sun? So what im saying is u can't just say "they r both tv shows therefore they can be fairly comparable" besides u r probably hsed to watching american marvel movies so u cant accept the japanese anime's way of storytelling.
Oct 3, 2017 12:29 AM

May 2015
I want to protect that smile.

Oct 3, 2017 12:40 AM

Jan 2016
Shame that the second half wasn't as amazing as the first half, especially after the Stein arc
Midoriya vs Todoroki was definitely the highlight of this season.

8/10
Mr_ShnbOct 3, 2017 12:43 AM
Oct 3, 2017 12:45 AM

Dec 2015
ttcchen said:
Bobby2Hands said:

ohhoho keep on critisizing then man lets see how much more nonsense u can sprout.

And it totally makes sense u cant compare an anime to an american movie cuz they r made in two different countries. Different culture, different audience, something that are acceptable in japan aren't acceptable in america. Different lifestyle, interwst, views on subjects... so many things need to be taken into consideration. And you, my man, you just threw all that out of the window and say "fuck that!" Just like u see a japanese and an american lady both same age standing next to each other and u call the american lady for looking much older than her age and having more wrinkles, without considering the fact that the japanese lady grew up eating seafood which are healthy and american lifestyle mainly relies on junk food and who knows maybe this american lady grew up near the beach and lives under the sun all the time and thats why her skin was not as good as the japanese lady's who lived in a city surrounded by tall buildings blocking the sun? So what im saying is u can't just say "they r both tv shows therefore they can be fairly comparable" besides u r probably hsed to watching american marvel movies so u cant accept the japanese anime's way of storytelling.
lol, I have been watching anime since before the Marvel movie universe even started. I know how Japanese storytelling works thanks.
Look BNH S2 was simply weak. It had barely any action and the action scenes it did have were lazily animated. Crap like Naruto and Bleach has better action. Not to mention that BNH never tries to give any screen time to any of the side characters, they are so poorly developed it hurts. They would rather waste time on characters standing around flapping their gums and dropping never ending exposition on each other.

And no, I do not consider the training fight between Deku & Bakugo vs All Might to be a satisfying season climax.
It was weak, lazy and cheap and the fans deserve better.
Oct 3, 2017 1:10 AM

Nov 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
398288 said:
well if there's nothing objectively bad then you should keep that opinion to yourself

Fuck you buddy, I'm allowed to express my opinion same as anyone else.
And as far as I'm concerned this finale was a lazy slap in the face of the fans.
Lazy slap? Where r u?? Has any of my fellow dear fans seen lazy slap yet? No? Well, buddy-, bobby, it doesnt seem like this lazy slap u were saying is real. Is he ur imaginative friend? And bud-, bobby? U dont represent everyone. So stop enforcing ur opinion on all of us fans. None of us think of this episode as a "lazy slap to the face". Dont deface us like that.
Oct 3, 2017 1:15 AM

Nov 2014
Alucardvx said:
Everything makes sense in that confrontation now!
Are you saying what i think u r saying? R u thinking what im thinking? Are you looking where im looking??? ;-)))) i cant believe i just noticed gahhhhh!!!
Oct 3, 2017 2:54 AM
Jul 2017
Kariossus said:
Totally not suspicious dude in black whispers and strangles a "somewhat famous" student in public. Y'know things that happen all the time without anybody noticing. Lmao.
This would have been a lot more interesting if he killed, or hurt Deku but yeah, of course that can't happen even though he had an opportunity.

It was a decent "see you next season" episode I guess. My only problem was that It was just the typical "HEheh I'm the villain and I could kill you right now, but I won't! Because plot armor and shit".

I really liked that they reported this incident to the police, that was great, because it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is how mental institutions are just like normal ones, I mean you would think that they have better security since people in this world can literally generate fire out of nowhere lmao.

Anyways, pretty decent season. Tournament arc and the hero killer being the highlights, everything else was pretty meh.
let's not forget that he WILL get caught if he does kill him ok?
Oct 3, 2017 3:34 AM
Oct 3, 2017 4:54 AM
Jan 2014
ttcchen said:
Bobby2Hands said:

Fuck you buddy, I'm allowed to express my opinion same as anyone else.
And as far as I'm concerned this finale was a lazy slap in the face of the fans.
Lazy slap? Where r u?? Has any of my fellow dear fans seen lazy slap yet? No? Well, buddy-, bobby, it doesnt seem like this lazy slap u were saying is real. Is he ur imaginative friend? And bud-, bobby? U dont represent everyone. So stop enforcing ur opinion on all of us fans. None of us think of this episode as a "lazy slap to the face". Dont deface us like that.

Being a manga reader myself, i agreed with you ttcchen.
HavocParkerOct 3, 2017 6:44 AM
Oct 3, 2017 6:52 AM
Sep 2017
@398288 Oh yeah? I don't see how, he vanished after talking to Deku. Probably with the help of the portal guy.
Oct 3, 2017 7:33 AM

Nov 2014
Kariossus said:
@398288 Oh yeah? I don't see how, he vanished after talking to Deku. Probably with the help of the portal guy.
I don't see how either, because Kurogiri can transport him away in the instant they sense danger. But Shigaraki himself said to Deku something along the lines of "I can kill twenty, maybe thirty, before I get caught." So I suppose Kurogiri wasn't looking after Shigaraki at the moment, therefore, he doesn't have a portal ready to transport him away if he does kill someone, since previously, we saw Shigaraki storming out of their hideout alone, and Kurogiri didn't follow him.
Oct 3, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2015
HavocParker said:
Ruemia said:

For those who want to continue with the manga, start with chapter 70.

ah i see, thak you for the help
Oct 3, 2017 8:29 AM
Sep 2017
@ttcchen There's other ways of getting away besides the portal quirk. But the hand guy doesn't seem to be very smart and/or rational (which is exactly why it bothers me that he didn't do anything to Deku even having reasons to do so)
Oct 3, 2017 8:43 AM

Nov 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
ttcchen said:

lol, I have been watching anime since before the Marvel movie universe even started. I know how Japanese storytelling works thanks.
Look BNH S2 was simply weak. It had barely any action and the action scenes it did have were lazily animated. Crap like Naruto and Bleach has better action. Not to mention that BNH never tries to give any screen time to any of the side characters, they are so poorly developed it hurts. They would rather waste time on characters standing around flapping their gums and dropping never ending exposition on each other.

And no, I do not consider the training fight between Deku & Bakugo vs All Might to be a satisfying season climax.
And yet again u r speaking for all the fans. We like what we got thank u very much.

Okay now u r just trolling. The three best element of this season, fight animation, character development, and plot progression, and u dissed them all. Gods.. sry i can barely type without typos this is too funny im laughing so hard i think im gonna die oh goddd u r seriously comparing naruto and bleach's action to bnha??? Onygodssss ahahaha u r ridiculous man. And is "weak cheap and lazy" the only adjective u can use? Is "exposition" the only words u know? Maybe if u spend more time reading a dictionary than watching marvel superhero movies you'd stop making a fool out of yourself in front of all of us faithful fans and actually get a life and better ur education and self values instead of sitting in front of ur computer forcing urself to watch an anime u dont like and spending so much time sharing your dislike for this anime. I honestly cant think of any other way to describe u than "masochist" if not why would u use up 600 minutes of ur life boring urself with 25 episodes of a show u dislike so awfully much? Or do u have nothing better to do?
ttcchenOct 3, 2017 8:46 AM
Oct 4, 2017 2:15 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know if it's because it was 2 cour but it feels like the 2nd season is slightly worse than the 1st. Imo they wasted too much time on the sports festival and the execution of Stain arc was just disappointing. I remember being so hyped and couldn't stop reading the fight between Stain and the UA students in the manga, it was just so intense and that intensity just wasn't translated enough on the anime. There were a few pacing and directing issues that would've improved the season but that was just me nitpicking.

Still, as a stand alone it's one of the better action anime you can possibly watch.

8/10
Oct 4, 2017 3:03 AM
Jul 2017
Bobby2Hands said:
ttcchen said:

you said before that there is nothing objective about it being bad and you keep saying this kind of shit,would you mind not being a fucking hypocrite?
Oct 4, 2017 4:02 AM

Dec 2015
398288 said:
Bobby2Hands said:

you said before that there is nothing objective about it being bad and you keep saying this kind of shit,would you mind not being a fucking hypocrite?

No, I said there is no such thing as objectively bad. And that's because thinking something is good or bad is an opinion, it's subjective not objective.
And in my subjective opinion BNH has been a huge disappointment

Next time learn to read before you get all butt hurt.
Oct 4, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
Bobby2Hands said:

Lol? Fans loved it.
Oct 4, 2017 7:56 AM

Jul 2011
Abakus said:
Terium said:
This season was a 10/10. Really glad I started watching it. The soundtrack is really amazing as well. Time to go purchase all the released manga!

Kind of pissed people is giving it 1/10 just to fuck with people who like it. You really watched 38 episodes just to show everyone what a cunt you are? Disagree all you want but come on, if it was 1/10 you wouldn't have watched more than 1 episode before ripping your eyes out.

1/10 is just as correct as 10/10 is for this show. I personaly think it's around 5/10. But on the other hand unlike 99% of MAL where 7/10 is a bad/mediocre show i think 5/10 is decent. And decent is the perfect word for BhA.

In my eyes, 6 is "decent". 1 is just painful to watch :p
Oct 4, 2017 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
I eagerly away season 3 and hope it will be a 2 cour entry, the episode itself does get me excited for where they may take the villains in the long run, while im pretty sure tomura will job for a while to come I still adore the idea of the main antagonist growing alongside the main character till he is fully a threat.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 4, 2017 7:41 PM
Jul 2017
ttcchen said:
Kariossus said:
I don't see how either, because Kurogiri can transport him away in the instant they sense danger. But Shigaraki himself said to Deku something along the lines of "I can kill twenty, maybe thirty, before I get caught." So I suppose Kurogiri wasn't looking after Shigaraki at the moment, therefore, he doesn't have a portal ready to transport him away if he does kill someone, since previously, we saw Shigaraki storming out of their hideout alone, and Kurogiri didn't follow him.

Or he was just being intimidating to get Deku to STFU, ya?

Bobby2Hands said:
398288 said:

No, I said there is no such thing as objectively bad. And that's because thinking something is good or bad is an opinion, it's subjective not objective.

Eh, your arguments about it being crap doesn't seem to resonate with anyone here. The sports festival was freaking amazing. The Stain arc was the highlight of the series so far for me, even more than Deku vs Todoroki which, at the time, I didn't think could be beaten.

This season has been pretty damn great, better than the first season by a mile, and the fact that the final episode didn't have an action sequence... so? Maybe the pacing would have been better if we'd gotten a 2 cour first season, but it's hard to say. That little fight between the villains that predicated Shigaraki's day trip has me so excited. I want to see Deku fight the teleporter now and see a bunch of smashes exploding where he didn't intend them to, my oh my.

I am so hype for season 3 :D
Oct 5, 2017 12:09 AM

Dec 2015
Jaecp said:
ttcchen said:

Bobby2Hands said:

Eh, your arguments about it being crap doesn't seem to resonate with anyone here. The sports festival was freaking amazing. The Stain arc was the highlight of the series so far for me, even more than Deku vs Todoroki which, at the time, I didn't think could be beaten.

It's not an argument I'm just giving my opinion.

Like seriously dude, what the actual fuck. Am I allowed to have an opinion here without you freaking out at me?
You don't see anyone else here flipping their shit because I have a different opinion to them do you?
No, you don't, so shut your fucking face leave me alone and respect my right to have an opinion that's different from yours.
Oct 5, 2017 4:23 AM
Jul 2017
Bobby2Hands said:
Jaecp said:

It's not an argument I'm just giving my opinion.

Like seriously dude, what the actual fuck. Am I allowed to have an opinion here without you freaking out at me?
You don't see anyone else here flipping their shit because I have a different opinion to them do you?
No, you don't, so shut your fucking face leave me alone and respect my right to have an opinion that's different from yours.
well your 'opinion' seems to be saying that everyone else agrees with you
Oct 5, 2017 9:45 AM

Nov 2012
f**k this.... She is my new love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oct 5, 2017 1:55 PM

Sep 2013
Well this S2 had its high & low. i think the Hero-killer was the highest point and most adrenaline pulsing part of the show. The only parts that irked me was the exposition even of whats plain to see and observe, too much simple and trite comments about the unfolding developments of the show. Probably as word of mouths goes, S3 will have some good developments. 7/10
Oct 5, 2017 3:57 PM

Nov 2014
Abakus said:
Terium said:
This season was a 10/10. Really glad I started watching it. The soundtrack is really amazing as well. Time to go purchase all the released manga!

Kind of pissed people is giving it 1/10 just to fuck with people who like it. You really watched 38 episodes just to show everyone what a cunt you are? Disagree all you want but come on, if it was 1/10 you wouldn't have watched more than 1 episode before ripping your eyes out.

1/10 is just as correct as 10/10 is for this show. I personaly think it's around 5/10. But on the other hand unlike 99% of MAL where 7/10 is a bad/mediocre show i think 5/10 is decent. And decent is the perfect word for BhA.
And 5/10 is a 50%. Go to any teacher and they'll tell you it's a failure. A "F". A passing score is at least a 70% or 75% or higher.
Oct 5, 2017 10:44 PM

Apr 2013
it just me or does that villain Giran look a bit like Kaminari?
... never mind.

all in all, a good season and a massive improvement over the lackluster pacing of the first. don't know if it's because they were able to adapt more, or because the material was stronger or just because of the directing but i enjoyed all of the episodes in the season, even if theysome felt a little weaker than the rest. Surprisingly the filler episode wasn't one of them, though that might have been because of my liking the character involved than anything else.
hope the 3rd season come soon! Till then - PLUS ULTRA

P.S.
just had this thought. but Shigaraki and Kira would probably make for weird buddies right, due to their fascination with hands? anyone come across any good fanart for them?
R2Oct 6, 2017 10:44 AM
Oct 6, 2017 6:35 AM
Dec 2013
Time to read the manga?????
Oct 6, 2017 7:25 AM
Sep 2017
I give this episode a 5/5 and Season 2 as a whole a 3/5

Season 1 is my favourite. Season 2 was very meh the start few episodes and the filler was boring I know it was for character development but for me it dragged on a bit too long. The last episode 25 was good though I loved how Shigaraki interacted with Midoriya and I can see him having more of an impact in the series and the ending set the series really well for Season 3

However I find it difficult to feel any attachment to most of the characters. I tend to find most of the main characters to always be bickering with each other I know they are kids in training but parts of it drives me nuts xD

In fact I love the anime and its hard for me to get into anime and I look forward to Season 3 but I only really like 1 character and that is All Might he is way more interesting than the rest by miles and I may have a little crush on him atm too xD
This is also why I only gave Season 2 a 3/5 as I feel it lacked episodes with him in I know he's a secondary character but the fact he's the only character I like doesn't help :/ so here's hoping for more of him in Season 3
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

238 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

194 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2017

185 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

187 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
Apr 15, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.