Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 19, 2019 6:09 AM

Dec 2013
That was an intense last episode of the second season. But man, good thing Uchako noticed Deku or we'll never know what will happen. My blood boils bcs of that Tomura but ofc in every show there's a villain

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Aug 24, 2019 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Great season! Like this one better than the first one. Very good! 8/10

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 4, 2019 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
Still extremely basic anime, pretty much the same as first season. Shame.
Nov 9, 2019 8:35 AM
Mar 2019
The scene with Shiguraki was extremely tense; like a bomb could go off any minute. This was a huge test of Midoriya's character in his first 'gun to the head' moment where one wrong move would have resulted in the instantaneous death of many

This was a really important episode for Midoriya's character development. He now understands that his interpretation of All-Might as an otherworldly God must be adjusted. He is only human after all.
Dec 23, 2019 3:02 PM
Sep 2015
Oh well at least this season is over.
Is it me or this series is getting darker and more scary?
Like wtf there are too many villains and the only one I like is the smoke one (idk his name)

I give this a 9/10

Let's hope season 3 is better.
Feb 17, 2020 2:47 PM

Feb 2017

"I can't save the people I can't reach."

May 30, 2020 1:48 PM

Mar 2019
My favorite season from mha by far.Not even s4 compares to this.So many characters got what they deserved.In just 25 episodes we had 3 arcs.The tournament one which is one of the best tournament arcs out there , because of the fact that while the fights weren't long,it focused on character development rather than fighting without a reason and that's what I love. This season ofc is 10/10.The last episode was incredible,Stain was one of the best villains thanks to his ideals.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 2020 4:08 PM

May 2015
And thats season 2 re-watch finished.

Its really interesting to just see Deku and Shigaraki just sitting down and talking to each other. I can definitely see if Shigaraki didnt have such a bad past that his path could have been different.

Ururaka was so cute though. And during that scene where she came across the two the first thing she said when she realised was "Let him go". HMMMM!!!! She really loves him and its sooo cute!! Her getting flustered over her feelings was adorable. By far best girl in MHA.

But now its time for the best season of MHA. Season 3. I SOOOOO cant wait to re-watch it.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2020 7:22 AM

Jun 2013
I can feel Deku's fear when he encounters Shigaraki. This is going to be intense!

Sep 19, 2020 6:52 PM
Feb 2019
The festival half really dragged on but the second half was more interesting. It seems like Midoriya still hasn't grasped that all Might isn't as all powerful as he thinks he is, despite multiple people trying to get the point across.

Still not sure what All For One's goals are, other than sowing chaos and being gross and creepy.
Feb 19, 2021 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
not badd
great episode i cant wait to see wht will happen in season 3
Mar 2, 2021 10:05 AM

Oct 2020
Tomura Shigaraki again. This guy is really scary. But finally he showed his face. Deku was in a real trouble. But also it was good that they spoke with each other. It was needed. Now they know who they are after. It was always All-might he was after. Tomura just forgot about him because of Stain. Looks like he will get All for one soon. Deku should be ready by the time. Real troubles are coming.

Good news is Aizawa lied again, XD!!! Everyone is going to be on the summer camp or whatever it is. But it will be fun for sure. Seiro is also failed. Bad luck. However the extra program that Aizawa said for them is good. They needed it. Hope next time it will be more fun.
Mar 12, 2021 11:41 AM

Feb 2019
I honestly can't get over how cool Shigaraki is.

Yes, he's insane, but he's such an epic bad guy. Doesn't take smack talk from anyone, casually walks into a shopping mall, isn't afraid of getting hit.

I don't know whether to give this season a 9 or a 10. The animation for this season was phenomenal. The music was great, much better than the first. The story kept me intrigued, but I feel like it was ever so slightly dragged out. Maybe if they had 22/23 episodes instead of 25, I would give it a 10. I'm not sure. I think the other issue I had is the Nomu characters - they're just so silly to me.

Oh, and Stain. He was a pretty bad villain. His character design was poor, the first time I saw him I thought he was a monkey and was about to whip out a banana. Honsetly, if he was a bit cooler or if they just stuck with Shigaraki, this would've DEFINITELY gotten a 10, regardless of my previous argument. A good villain is always necessary for a good anime.

Maybe the romance could be developed a bit more too?? It's not that important IMO but they toy with the idea that the pink girl likes Deku, without actually advancing that relationship.

So yeah, 9/10.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 9, 2021 7:59 PM

Jan 2020
Eh it was a decent episode I guess. They're taking no risks with wrapping the season up.

Personally, I after the tournament arc, everything started getting uninteresting. I did like that part when Bakugou and Deku teamed up against All Might, but it was nothing compared to Bakugou vs Uraraka, Todoroki vs Deku & Todoroki vs Bakugou.

I'm glad more characters got developed though, and also that the side characters also have more screen time. But the 'development' most of the characters had was severely shallow. For example, that girl with creation powers didn't really make me feel anything. I just wanted to get it over with. The one character who got fleshed out the most is Bakugou. Todoroki's got development but the execution wasn't the best. He still got some good development though.

Deku... well Deku's still shit. He didn't change. He's still that same old unfunny, boring, annoying, crybaby MC he was and still is.

It's got good animation when it needs to be, but there's a shit ton of low-quality animation there too.

I don't really like both of the OPs but the 2nd was much better than the first.
The EDs were both fine.
The OST is still great as usual.

Overall, it did a pretty good job of entertaining me, I'll give it that.
But it wasn't that great.

Final score: 6.3/10

-- I'm expecting romance will be relevant in the next seasons which I'm not looking forward to..
3099Apr 9, 2021 8:12 PM
May 4, 2021 6:04 AM

Jun 2020
I love All Might. He is so respectable. I can’t save the people who are out of my reach Can’t save the people you can’t reach, this is hauntingly relatable.

When All Might was so worried & went to Deku at the police station. AND HEAD PATTED HIM. So cute uwuuuuuu. Also Deku is pretty tall ain’t he? He didn’t look too short next to his mum (who is probably just short) nor Tsukauchi.

NEED MORE TABI!! Season 3 let’s gooooooooo

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 19, 2021 8:53 AM

Feb 2021
A solid conclusion and great build up for the next arc/season! Looking forward to more of MHA!

Aug 23, 2021 12:41 AM

Aug 2020
Good Segue to the next season. Poor Deku's mum.

Overall, I give this season a 6/10. An enjoyable series, but nothing spectacular. Better than season 1.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 28, 2021 9:16 AM

Apr 2021
**Smiles after the ending**
Well with that season 2 ends huh

Kinda felt like I started watching it yesterday time sure flies by quickly , yea yea I'm getting nostalgic for some reason
Anyways thoughts on season 2?

I loved it....Better than season 1 considering it was action-packed and had 25 episodes
This episode did some good stuff with Tomura being on screen....The anime is just so interesting and enjoyable....I'm a huge Fan now^^
I'm Off to Season 3!!!!!!!!!! --------->
Joel77Sep 28, 2021 9:35 AM
Oct 27, 2021 8:34 AM

Jan 2021
Man Bakugo is such a brilliant character. Hated a cheap win so much they had to lock him up like and asylum patient just to accept an award. He also doesn't fuck around when it comes to dental.
Jan 7, 2022 3:54 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah ok, so none of the teachers were really going all-out in the last episode. Guess you had to expect that, that they'd leave some openings, some chances for the students to actually pass. Which they do, most of them in fact.

And so this is the last episode of season 2, and it was actually pretty damn good. I knew things were going to get better after season 1, that things would start to pick up a little. But I was personally pleasantly surprised that it's actually better than what I was even expecting it to be. It's some very generic shounen, but I enjoyed nearly every minute of it. It's a simple formula that for me at least, was well-executed.

One thing I appreciate about this episode is that they COULD'VE go the carefree, fun-filled filler-type mall shopping-spree type of episode to end off the season, maybe in an attempt to leave the audience with as positive impression as possible; but they didn't. They went the darker, more story-focused route that makes for a fitting end to the season that also nicely sets up the next one. It's not all fun and games, and this episode reminds us once more of the stakes that are rising behind the scenes.

Overall a big upgrade over the first season which I thought was really rather lack luster. But it served its purpose in setting up this world, and now season 2 gave us the good stuff we were waiting for. I'm not expecting the following seasons to be as good, but I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze even just a little bit of genuine enjoyment when I do get around to them.

7/10

Felt pretty good and surreal even to watch what is probably the best season of one of the most popular anime of all time.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 18, 2022 8:01 PM

Jun 2014
Shigaraki got uncomfortably close to Deku there. If Ochako didn't come back to speak to him, things could've gone much worse, but thankfully, Deku is fine.

This season was great, just like the first season.

Sep 3, 2022 2:18 AM
May 2022
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Bild
Nov 1, 2022 5:35 AM
Sep 2015
animes is realy good, music, story, animations
Dec 1, 2022 8:40 AM
Dec 2022
Legendary episode
Dec 22, 2022 2:50 PM
Dec 2016
Boa temporada, mas a terceira acho ainda melhor.
Jan 4, 2023 3:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A nice stopping point there with Ochako feeling flustered after what happened in her test. But seriously Aizawa sensei, stop messing around with their head, okay? About the decay villain. Congrats with your new development. I hope you can be more than just a one dimentional villain, so i can expect the third season to be better than this.

Overall, i might put this into 6. But i like Stain and Todoroki part more and not mentioning Lisa doing the ed so its an easy W, which honestly become the more reason for me to increase the point by one. Thanks to my generousity too, i guess...

Alright, 2/6 done. 4 more season to chew up!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 25, 2023 3:54 AM
Dec 2022
End of 2nd season ......
Jul 16, 2023 12:22 PM
Jul 2023
O todoroki apareceu então pra mim já tá bom
Aug 13, 2023 11:06 PM
Nov 2015
Completed it long time ago! Just updating my list!
Aug 14, 2023 4:35 PM
Aug 2023
that was just masterpiece...
Aug 15, 2023 6:00 PM

Dec 2022
Great final episode
Sep 18, 2023 5:09 PM
Feb 2015
It was easy to watch and really enjoyable
Sep 27, 2023 2:35 PM
Sep 2023
not as good as the first season but was enjoyable
Dec 15, 2023 1:59 AM

Nov 2023
Looks like we get an edgy person with a quirk who is dismantling the activities. Go back to your mum's basement
Jan 11, 2:55 PM
Nov 2020
Imo 2nd season is the best
Feb 18, 10:58 PM

Jul 2008
And with that season 2 is done, time for a break.

Season 2 gets an 8/10 for me.
Apr 5, 3:07 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Lawgun
Still extremely basic anime, pretty much the same as first season. Shame.
@Lawgun

I continued to hear great things about it but it seems to be not sure what it exactly wants to be.
Apr 5, 3:36 PM

Aug 2013
Reply to Vindicater
@Lawgun

I continued to hear great things about it but it seems to be not sure what it exactly wants to be.
@Vindicater Well, I dropped this anime on 3rd season since it didn't move anywhere. And people rated this anime worse and worse with each new season until 6th season came out, I guess something happened at last in plot.
Apr 9, 11:23 AM
Feb 2023
I just watched the first two seasons in a week. Not a masterpiece but good enough to remain interested and keep watching.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2017

185 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

187 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
Apr 15, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2017

234 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2017

205 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 11, 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.