Forum Settings
Forums

Name three favorite characters, but detail what you don't like about them. Next name three characters you despise,but detail what you like about them.

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Jul 2015
_Poochyena_ said:
Inuyasha:

I don't like how violent Inuyasha is with kids. When he hits Shippo all the time and other kids his age, it makes me nervous.
Yoshichika:

I do not like how plain and uninspiring his personality is. He's got a nice face, but his character has no essence.
Hideki:

I don't like how awkward he is around women. If he were more forward, he'd be much more attractive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo:

I like her devotion to Inuyasha, even after death. I like her heart's faithfulness.
Dio:

I like his potential as a character. What I mean by that is, I like to imagine Dio if he was able to get past the suffering and abuse he faced as a child and integrate peaceably into the Joestar family.
Tsumiki:

I like her design and purple hair because purple is my favorite color.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this couple because I knew they were meant for each other all along. Kagome cares for Inuyasha so much and he shares the same feelings only he's much more insecure and timid than she is. The problem I have with them is how petty their arguments are sometimes.

I like this couple because they have the most powerful love I have ever seen depicted in an anime. I think it would be nice to marry a prince like Zen and I'm glad Shirayuki is sweet enough to take care of him. My problem with this pair is how little time they get to spend together. I wish they could be together always.

I love this couple because Tamaki reminds me of boys I used to go to school with and he treats Haruhi with such innocent affection. I also love it because Haruhi isn't your typical girl. She doesn't wear dresses often and she doesn't let gender stereotypes guide her decisions. She always follows her heart and sometimes it makes people mad, but Tamaki loves her despite that. My problem with this pair is how Tamaki was so confused about his feelings for Haruhi, he misconstrued romantic feelings for paternal feelings and often referred to Haruhi as his "little girl"....

==========================================================

Now, there's no overwhelming evidence that this couple ever could have been, but I liked it from the beginning of Asu no Yoichi and I liked it to the end. Ayame is a much more interesting and dynamic character than the lead female protag and I really think she and Yoichi would have made a cute and quirky couple. She's had a crush on him the whole time and he never acknowledges her feelings. It makes me so sad because she really is a sweet girl behind her tsundere exterior.

how could you hate a precious little kitty cat like Tsumiki?
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
Sep 21, 2018 11:41 AM

Oct 2017
Sounds like too much work so I won't, but I'll read the replies on this thread.
Sep 21, 2018 4:23 PM

Aug 2018
Characters I like:

Shinji (NGE): He should have done more against Asuka, and for making himself of value for others, not waiting til they come to him.

Spike (Cowboy Bebop): While he always said everyone should look to the future and not look to the past, he couldn't practice what he preached and the past overflowed him.

Punpun (Oyasumi Punpun): Trying to kill Punpun in order to create another himself that everyone liked except Punpun.

Characters I dislike:

Griffith (Berserk): His reasons were really good and he was a great philosopher (until, you know, that thing).

Asuka (NGE): I hate her as a person but I absolutely love her as a character.

Light (Death Note): Again, he had a great idea, but he couldn't control himself.
Sep 21, 2018 4:42 PM
Jul 2018
Favourite

1 Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh) Nothing
2 Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh) needs to get off his high horse
3 Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail) i dislike how he keeps trying to use ice shell

Dislike

1 Natsu Dragneel (fairy tail) sorry physically cant say anything i like abouthim
2 Jaden Yuuki (Yu-Gi-Oh GX) i guess he had an ok design still an annoying peace of shit though
3 Hiyoko Saionji (Danganronpa) the way she messes with people is interesting
Sep 21, 2018 4:56 PM

Jan 2015
TLTR; TLTW
im just passing by anyway
Sep 21, 2018 7:23 PM

Oct 2017
Ok, let's see...

Complaints about characters that I like:
Louise de la Vallière (Zero no Tsukaima): Her use of violence seems too extreme, even to a parallel world similar to the Middle Ages.
Shinka Nibutani (Chuunibyou): Stop fighting for literally everything with Dekomori.
Lotte Jansson (Little Witch Academia): Too much of a background character in quite a lot of situations and the typical shy bookworm syndrome.

Positive thoughts about characters that I dislike:
Aoi Yamada (Working!!): Sometimes she acts really cute when she's not breaking every single dish in the restaurant.
Mitsuru (Darling in the Franxx): He's pretty productive.
Satania McDowell (Gabriel DropOut): She's such an idiot and unfunny that sometimes is funny.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Sep 22, 2018 1:09 AM

Jul 2017
Just reading a bunch of replies over here, don't mind me.
Sep 22, 2018 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
Cons about my Favorites
1. Deku (MHA) - his potential harem. Seriously, are we going SAO or Raildex territory from here? First of all, Toga, Hatsume, Camie and also Horikoshi-san, Deku belongs to Uraraka and Uraraka only!
2. Megumin (Konosuba) - her so-called "lolicon" traits. And also a lack of character development in the anime (haven't read the original LN yet)
3 and 4. Ciel (Black Butler) and Shizuo (Durarara) - both can be bitchy at times
5. Lelouch (Code Geass) - can be also be bitchy but much worse than the last 2

Pros about my Despised
1. Louise (Familiar of Zero) - she's kinda cute
2. Kirito (SAO) - can be pretty cool at times
3. Nina (Code Geass) - also kinda cute
Sep 22, 2018 6:26 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Characters I like:
Judar: his taste in fashion is godawful
Kallen: is used for fanservice at times
Girge: His actions in break blade shishen no hate

Characters I dislike:
Embryo: Has a great singing voice
Sasuke: He was a decent character at first
Homura: her dedication to madoka in the tv series
Sep 22, 2018 6:44 AM

Jul 2015
Favs :

Keima :bro fuck you , why did you chose the worst girl in the whole serie ....
Rem : garbage taste in men ... why you didn't fall in love with a better guy?
Light : he become too arrogant/confident and careless later

Least fav :

Erina : hot body , she can easily become a good prostitute :>
Shitoge : good character design
Emilia : good character design
Sep 22, 2018 10:15 AM
Jul 2018

Sep 22, 2018 12:55 PM

Jan 2015
i dont dislike anything in my liked charas and dont like anything in my hated characters.
Sep 22, 2018 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
like -

nana komatsu: falls for garbage men
asuka: is a bitch
gilbert nightray: didn't confess to oz lol

dislike -

asuna yuuki: beautiful character design
subaru: understands emilia > rem
yuno gasai: interesting to watch
Sep 23, 2018 10:02 AM

Aug 2017
Characters i like
1- Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
I dont like that she doesn´t think about Kyon´s feelings
2- Kyou (Clannad)
I dont like that she is SO overprotective with her sister
3- Natsu (Fairy Tail)
I HATE his freacking scarf
Characters i despise
1- Five (Zankyou no Terror)
I like her nails. i swear everything else about her makes me sick
2-Masao (Shiki)
His reactions are hilarious
3- Onizuka (GTO)
He is kinda hot
Sep 23, 2018 1:55 PM
Feb 2017
1. Ilya, Caren and Bazett

These three are way too precious to me, so there's absolutely nothing I hate about them.

2. There have never been any characters I particularly despised, I guess disliked?
Ummm... I guess Ika Musume from Ika Musume? I like her character design, everything else is cancer.

Sep 23, 2018 5:10 PM

Jun 2015
only going with one from each series...

Natsu [fairi tairu no minna] - too much nakama asspuulls
yoshiro togashit [HXH] - too much haitus
kanzaki arata - wasted a good epic comedy by following the bland girl and turning shit into unwated drama.

disliked

oreta hyoka [or whtver his name is from hyoka] - his no waste energy philosophy. love it soo much, I didnt waste any energy on hyoka. [I wanted to put my hand thru the screen everytime GENKI showed up]

Yukiko shita yukino - body, [not soo much. shes kinda flat chested] but those eyes and hair and face.... all so lovable. [hate her trashy overbearin, victimized personality]

emiya shiro [and evryone else] - the war concept [and sweet lil illya and few other chars, show wasnt soo bad and he existed in it... archer should have killed of shiro]

kanon pairing:

Natsu X Lisanna - I love the osananajimi to lover trope, its not a problem the fuckin nalu shipper are.

ore monogatari - done well, no worthless drama. [problem? she might die the first time they fuck]

fraternal twins from candy boy - BCZ TWINCEST FTW! no problems there..... also the romance is vanill and theres no drama. thats wht I like abt the actual couples, I hate rom-drama.

non canon

Ritsu X Mio. I was rewatchin kon and the same day I watched the romeo jul play ep and the us tv show awkward's school play ep.... and was left thinking instead of theose two girls kissing each other..... prince roMio and jul/ritsu should have kissed and basically it just snowballed from there into a whole 10 ep lovestory.....
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - 7 minutes ago

2 by Cestlavie_ »»
20 seconds ago

» MAL Frieren fans, let's settle for the best couple

epsilono - 38 minutes ago

4 by Grecefar »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Time Capsule

eli_shmeli - 5 hours ago

16 by Adnash »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is the hottest anime mom? (beware of spoilers)

Shizuna - 11 hours ago

13 by zckfox »»
25 minutes ago

» Anime characters you find attractive that many people won't agree with

IssyBoy - Apr 13

41 by 0arche »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.