Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2017 3:57 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Happy ending, I would've preferred if they went to Ewon's mom and made the bitch regret what she did, but oh well, it is what it is.

Overall this was a surprisingly good manhwa with a decent art. Even though the last volume wasn't as good as the rest, I still enjoyed it. 7/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 8, 2019 5:10 AM

Jun 2015
This is one of the best manhwa I've read. I like the relationship between Ewon and Mookyul but I don't really like their characters.

Ewon is indecisive. At one time he wouldn't want to be separated from Mookyul and another time he would break up with him and this happened for several times that his characters actually became ridiculous.

As for Mookyul, well I don't want to have a partner like him. He's really possessive and kinda abusive. I enjoyed his characters while reading this just cuz this is a manhwa. If there's someone like him irl, they really need to see a psychologist. But well maybe Ewon is an m and he really enjoyed being tortured by Mookyul lol (he did say that Mookyul could satisfy him to death in one of the dj tho).
I hate romance story coz I don't have romance in my life. Yea..I'm such a salty b*tch.
Jun 26, 2021 12:54 PM
Nov 2019
I had to express my love towards this manhwa. I loved it from the get go, from the goofy beginning to the beautiful ending. It truly had (and still has) totally captivated me. I started reading it with a friend and we both immediately fell in love with both the art style of the author (gets very better as the story progresses) and the story. We definitely developed an incredible liking to Ewon and Mookyul and loved their personalities and their relationship. I'd definitely recommend it if you're into this sort of manhwas, I enjoyed it so much that this became my first and last illegally read manhwa/manga and I purchased the whole series legally :) I guess this would show my appreciation towards the manhwa and the author. (P.S: I read this during a period of time which I was feeling really down but it pushed me to do my best and really made me feel good)
Apr 2, 2022 4:19 PM
Dec 2021
amazing manhwa. I loved ewon and mookyul so much. This is so great!! Mookyul is so lovely! I am glad for this happy ending!!!!!!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Totally Captivated Chapter 48 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 28, 2017

0 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 28, 2017 3:40 AM

Poll: » Totally Captivated Chapter 47 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 28, 2017

0 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 28, 2017 3:26 AM

Poll: » Totally Captivated Chapter 46 Discussion

Surana - Nov 10, 2015

1 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 28, 2017 3:25 AM

Poll: » Totally Captivated Chapter 44 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 28, 2017

0 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 28, 2017 3:13 AM

Poll: » Totally Captivated Chapter 43 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 28, 2017

0 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 28, 2017 3:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.