Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
From where would you like to see anime continue
Sep 27, 2017 2:53 PM

Aug 2017
I loved this anime i think its the only good anime with so many seasons i loved it.
They haven't stopped making this anime so i hope they dont but its all pretty mixed so i dont really get it. So basically all these episodes have nothing to do with season 2 ending right? Lets say they continue on making season where will they continue from? will it continue from season 2 ending(i really wished it did! it would be awesome to see ciel coming back as a demon and at the end everyone finding out his butler and himself are demons) or it will continue from Kuroshitsuji Movie: Book of the Atlantic?
Ofc im not saying that they will continue but IF they will where should/will they start from?
Sep 28, 2017 10:22 AM

Apr 2015
The "Book of [thing]" seasons have all been based on arcs from the manga while... *shudders* Kuroshitsuji II was based on absolutely nothing ww It was basically an original anime from the second half of the first season so IF they make more, I think it's more likely (and I hope with all my heart) that they'll continue to be based on the manga.

Oct 5, 2017 4:49 PM

Oct 2015
Obviously, they will continue from this movie. Well, my favorite arc in this manga is what will happen after this movie.
Oct 6, 2017 4:15 AM

Aug 2017
tbh id wish they would make like an 12 episode ova or something like that that continues from season 2 ending and a movie that continues from normal series
Oct 16, 2017 6:06 AM
Jun 2017
Hope not. We still have the Green Witch Arc, Public School Arc, and the ever so controversial recent arc <3
Oct 26, 2017 12:19 PM

Mar 2015
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
I loved this anime i think its the only good anime with so many seasons i loved it.
They haven't stopped making this anime so i hope they dont but its all pretty mixed so i dont really get it. So basically all these episodes have nothing to do with season 2 ending right? Lets say they continue on making season where will they continue from? will it continue from season 2 ending(i really wished it did! it would be awesome to see ciel coming back as a demon and at the end everyone finding out his butler and himself are demons) or it will continue from Kuroshitsuji Movie: Book of the Atlantic?
Ofc im not saying that they will continue but IF they will where should/will they start from?
if you read the manga you will know that season two was a pile of cr*p compared to where the storyline goes. it just misses up the arrangment of the story. so it is better to think of it as it never happened. because the manga is really good where i left it and i wanted it to get a proper adaption that covers it entirely in details
Oct 26, 2017 12:25 PM

Aug 2017
lona_catee said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
if you read the manga you will know that season two was a pile of cr*p compared to where the storyline goes. it just misses up the arrangment of the story. so it is better to think of it as it never happened. because the manga is really good where i left it and i wanted it to get a proper adaption that covers it entirely in details

Well i understand that season 2 was "different" but for some reason i liked the ending it was pretty cool.
Jul 11, 2021 7:00 PM
Dec 2017
no as there is still more to adapt in the manga.

Jul 11, 2021 7:57 PM

Dec 2020
I know that there will be more and im definitely gonna ball my eyes out

People with boobs > people with no boobs.

My lemons > ur lemons
Please just send to profile ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Movie: Book of the Atlantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

adi98 - Mar 12, 2017

72 by Homura24 »»
Jul 30, 2023 11:48 AM

» Sequel Announced

Pauler-Kun - Jul 3, 2023

5 by Vinylwolfe »»
Jul 5, 2023 12:37 PM

» Sequel when

Oya-Oya - Oct 23, 2021

7 by Oya-Oya »»
Jul 5, 2023 2:27 AM

» Can I watch this?

Darkmind115 - Jan 5, 2023

3 by Kockorzo »»
Jan 6, 2023 8:57 AM

» Character development of Elizabeth

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 11, 2021

7 by Amore9 »»
Oct 15, 2022 1:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.