Forum Settings
Forums

Misc Game v1: Witch and Hero Returns! | Game End - lastwhisper31 & Shinichi-Kun won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2017 7:21 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:
Astros said:
However, I'd advise you to make peace with someone you can learn to trust and doesn't have a reputation for deception.
I TRY TO!!! (gosh!)

@Phraze, @Mishukax, @Bee-Boy, @Ruu - Rinto-kun seem reluctant to form a proper alliance for some reason, but what about the rest of you? Are you in?

Honey this is MS. We will work together until we have to backstab you to get ahead in the game. Simple us that. Our alliance is bigger than theirs so you can't compare the two.
Oct 3, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
@Astros You are right. Our counter alliance seem weak compared to you and Shinichi's alliance. Since doubleteaming is allowed, it's not even really an alliance. Can I please please join your alliance?

... Unless rest of Red/Blue/Black get their shit together before you accept me into your ranks >.>

Lmao wow just wpw

Oct 3, 2017 7:54 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Zymf said:
I TRY TO!!! (gosh!)

@Phraze, @Mishukax, @Bee-Boy, @Ruu - Rinto-kun seem reluctant to form a proper alliance for some reason, but what about the rest of you? Are you in?

Honey this is MS. We will work together until we have to backstab you to get ahead in the game. Simple us that. Our alliance is bigger than theirs so you can't compare the two.

Seeing by making that clear your doing it wrong lol, by showing the intention to betray why would anyone trust your alliance.

Oct 3, 2017 8:07 AM

Aug 2012
Phase 6

Item Notice

It was a well-known tale in the Red Village. A young girl who loved her grandmother very much. She was iconic, the was lovely... the fairest of them all. Under many teachers, she learned the way of herbs and began her apprenticeship to the local witch. She was so spectacular, they predicted she will be the next official Red Witch. And then her tutor died. When the village chief announced the next Red Witch, it wasn't her name. No one could have guessed why. She left the village together with a rare beast locked by the village chief and never to be seen again.

"This was you, no?"

The poor young witch doesn't remember. She couldn't remember her past, nor her present. All she remembers is hating every witch out there. She went towards Medusa's castle originally to get rid of her stone statue said to be reborn one day. Though when she arrived, they said Medusa's not a witch. Medusa's a Queen who hated all witches and loved toying about heroes in her free time. The young witch doesn't really like the idea of toying with heroes, but she couldn't get rid of her hate for witches, even if she can no longer remember why. So she joined her.

And now they hunt together.

A treasure appeared!
Red-Revenge Hood descend to the world! And Sidekick-Pet trailed after...

A bit closer, closer... but oh no! Black Hero proved to be too strong for Octogirl.
Another Medusa's monster defeated. Well done, Black Hero!

No words. JustaHat is no match for Green Hero!
Another Medusa's monster defeated. Well done, Green Hero!

Eto... Ma-Mashroom can't realy talk.. Anyway another heroic act! Blue Witch was saved by her knight in shining armor!
Another Medusa's monster defeated. Well done, Blue Hero!

Time left till next phase change.

@wen294 @Zymf @Rinto-kun @Phraze @Shinichi-kun @Mishukax @Bee-Boy @Astros @Ruu @lastwhisper31
aa-donoOct 3, 2017 8:14 AM

Oct 3, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2014
When in this phase change happening?
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Oct 3, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
hi red witch ur looking mighty tasty for my team

Oct 3, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2012
Hmpf, okay then >.>

Anyways. This phase especially, I think Red, Blue and Black should coordinate their actions. I propose the following:
We freeze Yellow Witch and Yellow Hero!
Red Hero will move to F3 to take the chest!
Red Witch will move to B2 to take the chest!
Blue Hero and Blue Witch move into an attacking postion!
Black Hero will move towards the center of the board!

This way Red can safely take the chests.
Yellow Witch will have a (1/3+1/5*2/3) = 0.47 chance of getting killed by monsters.
AND if the Green Hero tries to steal the Green chest at F3, he will render his Witch defenceless.

ps. If we instead choose to freeze the Green team, their Witch would only have a (1/4+1/5*3/4) = 0.4 chance of getting killed by monsters. And we would endanger both Red team and the chests. So I think it's better to freeze Yellow.
Oct 3, 2017 8:53 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:
Hmpf, okay then >.>

Anyways. This phase especially, I think Red, Blue and Black should coordinate their actions. I propose the following:
We freeze Yellow Witch and Yellow Hero!
Red Hero will move to F3 to take the chest!
Red Witch will move to B2 to take the chest!
Blue Hero and Blue Witch move into an attacking postion!
Black Hero will move towards the center of the board!

This way Red can safely take the chests.
Yellow Witch will have a (1/3+1/5*2/3) = 0.47 chance of getting killed by monsters.
AND if the Green Hero tries to steal the Green chest at F3, he will render his Witch defenceless.

ps. If we instead choose to freeze the Green team, their Witch would only have a (1/4+1/5*3/4) = 0.4 chance of getting killed by monsters. And we would endanger both Red team and the chests. So I think it's better to freeze Yellow.

I'm with you here. From what I can tell Yellow team is : Shin and Wen but I don't know who is the hero and who is the witch so I propose that our teams freeze both of them. @Phraze
Oct 3, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2013
Gotta love those percentages XD

Oct 3, 2017 8:56 AM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:
@Rinto-kun I don't understand - You say that my team shouldn't trust your team?
Do you want to form an alliance or not? You say that you will play opportunistically, but also that a counter alliance is mandatory for a win. Ofc our alliance will break eventually, but if we want to take out yellow and green need to know that we can trust eachother for the time being.

Hope we do get along though. Counter alliance is mandatory and we can't win without it the way we are right now.
I agree.

I'm not reluctant to form a proper alliance.
I said I'll be playing by the same rules as Ruu does.

If we accept my proposition of alliance treaty, I'm willing to participate.
You aren't required to follow the rules regarding rotation and item exchange.
I can't turn down such an offer.

It's only in my best interest that I partake in alliance. I'm not backstabbing anyone who sides with me until we're left with only 2 teams, one of which is mine.

@Zymf @Astros I'm a loyal player, you don't have to worry about me and I'm more than willing to help the ones who help me.

The only question is who will accept me and my comrade.

Oct 3, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2013
@astro anyone information you can reveal about the red team would be quite helpful :D

Oct 3, 2017 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Zymf said:
@Rinto-kun I don't understand - You say that my team shouldn't trust your team?
Do you want to form an alliance or not? You say that you will play opportunistically, but also that a counter alliance is mandatory for a win. Ofc our alliance will break eventually, but if we want to take out yellow and green need to know that we can trust eachother for the time being.

I agree.

It's only in my best interest that I partake in alliance. I'm not backstabbing anyone who sides with me until we're left with only 2 teams, one of which is mine.

@Zymf @Astros I'm a loyal player, you don't have to worry about me and I'm more than willing to help the ones who help me.

The problem here is astro has no reason to trust you

Oct 3, 2017 9:00 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

No reason? Isn't trust something you earn? I don't betray anyone I've sworn to fight along with.

Oct 3, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Zymf said:
Hmpf, okay then >.>

I'm with you here. From what I can tell Yellow team is : Shin and Wen but I don't know who is the hero and who is the witch so I propose that our teams freeze both of them. @Phraze

I wonder indeed

Oct 3, 2017 9:02 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

No reason? Isn't trust something you earn? I don't betray anyone I've sworn to fight along with.

Tbf seeing as how your most likely the gray hero you don't have much options.

If you were to go towards the center sure I can trust you

If you were to move north or south your intentions would be clear so its all up to you.

Oct 3, 2017 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

If you were to move north or south your intentions would be clear so its all up to you.

I'll have you know I and my comrade are valuable pieces which you had better not lose like this.
What you're proposing is purely gamble which I doubt I'd be able to take on so easily - not having a witch is surely a bad predisposition.
Rinto-kunOct 3, 2017 9:14 AM

Oct 3, 2017 9:08 AM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:
Rinto-kun said:
Great! That's what I want to hear :D

Rinto-kun said:

You mean #367 as the alliance treaty? I agree to all the basic rules. The Rotation system and Item exchange is something I think we should discuss on a case-by-case basis and not something that the involved parties are required to follow at all times.

Also, the alliance is not only for 2 teams but for 3 teams (Red/Blue/Black). If that is fine with you, then you and I have an alliance.
ZymfOct 3, 2017 9:11 AM
Oct 3, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
@ruu u realize u just asked phraze to freeze yellow team, when she is allied with shin, who is probably 70-80% confirmed yellow.

Edit: I lied, I mixed up phraze and astro. Welp
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 3, 2017 9:17 AM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:
Ruu said:
Rinto-kun said:
Great! That's what I want to hear :D

Rinto-kun said:

You mean #367 as the alliance treaty? I agree to all the basic rules. The Rotation system and Item exchange is something I think we should discuss on a case-by-case basis and not something that the involved parties are required to follow at all times.

Also, the alliance is not only for 2 teams but for 3 teams (Red/Blue/Black). If that is fine with you, then you and I have an alliance.
Of course I accept, there is nothing beneficial for me if I don't.

I'll still wait for Astros' word on my suggestion.
I'm going to participate together with the alliance that is most beneficial for me. Don't take this as an opportunistic behavior, but I'm seeing Shin/Astros as a better option than the weaker teams (Blue/Black/Red) as they have more items and offer more help.

Edit: Also wanted to add that I doubt Astros actually receiving me as I think he doubts my abilities, so until his official answer I'm officially with Zymf on the Counter.

Oct 3, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
@Ruu, we froze wen on phase 1 and 3. When have you frozen him? Maybe that will confirm his color.
Also, why did you not freeze Shinichi-kun this phase as I asked in #456?
Oct 3, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:
@Ruu, we froze wen on phase 1 and 3. When have you frozen him? Maybe that will confirm his color.
spicy, maybe she already did and couldn't?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 3, 2017 9:41 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'll have you know I and my comrade are valuable pieces which you had better not lose like this.
What you're proposing is purely gamble which I doubt I'd be able to take on so easily - not having a witch is surely a bad predisposition.

Why did u state it like that?

Oct 3, 2017 9:49 AM

May 2015
Zymf said:

My PoE told me that Wen is Shin's partner.
Oct 3, 2017 9:55 AM

May 2015
@Phraze are we still cool? or are you ready to stab me? You know I trust you and I plan for our teams to be the last one standing so shall we work towards that? Do you agree with me that Shin and Wen are partners? if so, are you willing to freeze one of them?

@Zymf my team won't bother you for now so don't worry.
Oct 3, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
@Phraze are we still cool? or are you ready to stab me? You know I trust you and I plan for our teams to be the last one standing so shall we work towards that? Do you agree with me that Shin and Wen are partners? if so, are you willing to freeze one of them?

Ruu, lol u are so lost and it's adorable
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 3, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
@astro anyone information you can reveal about the red team would be quite helpful :D
Do you know what the French word for Red is?
Oct 3, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Astros said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ok got it thanks for that info love you <3

Oct 3, 2017 10:08 AM

Dec 2013
Astros said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If you can freeze them again that be nice if not freeze zymf

Oct 3, 2017 10:14 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Astros said:

rouge
If the Kizu movies have taught me anything

Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

Let me state it simpler.
Whoever gives me a sword/potion(the latter is more preferable) will undoubtedly gain my partnership. As simple as that.

Oct 3, 2017 10:18 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
If you can freeze them again that be nice if not freeze zymf
Understood.

Rinto-kun said:
I'm not reluctant to form a proper alliance. I said I'll be playing by the same rules as Ruu does.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not open to accepting anymore into an Alliance. However, that doesn't insure you will be targeted. If you were to cooperate with Me and Shin, and Shin agreed upon it. We could allow you to skirt the edge of our territory without harassment until you left. Removing monsters would benefit us, but taking Chests would be frowned upon.

Though, I'm not the one to appeal to if you want to avoid being frozen. That is Shinichi's responsibility after all.
Oct 3, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

rouge
If the Kizu movies have taught me anything

Shinichi-Kun said:

Let me state it simpler.
Whoever gives me a sword/potion(the latter is more preferable) will undoubtedly gain my partnership. As simple as that.
or they could just kill u? Why do they need to earn ur trust, when it should be the opposite??
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 3, 2017 10:20 AM

Dec 2013
@Shinichi-Kun I forgot to mention it but, the set of targets we have will remain until we learn roles and colors. Giving out anymore will just narrow the list of who is our partners so be careful.
Oct 3, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Zymf said:
Hmpf, okay then >.>

Stahp, i like moving >_>
Oct 3, 2017 10:28 AM

Jan 2014
@astros I'm gunna ask you a question, answer in only yes or no. Do you know my color?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 3, 2017 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
@astros I'm gunna ask you a question, answer in only yes or no. Do you know my color?
No.
Oct 3, 2017 10:41 AM

Oct 2011
lol what do I come back to

@Rinto-kun
I initially planned to give u the potion but my partner refused(stingy) so...look for it itself

@Ruu
I have a plan. dastardly maybe, but its for Rinto lol. Shin and Astros are the heroes - we freeze them consecutively until black gets a treasure chest or exhausts yellow of its potion supply(kill the witch).

Oct 3, 2017 10:43 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:

@Rinto-kun
I initially planned to give u the potion but my partner refused(stingy) so...look for it itself

@Ruu
I have a plan. dastardly maybe, but its for Rinto lol. Shin and Astros are the heroes - we freeze them consecutively until black gets a treasure chest or exhausts yellow of its potion supply(kill the witch).

the thing is @rinto-kun your the one in the bend so why would we have to comply with you, its like last said it sohuld be the complete opposite.

Oct 3, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
Astros said:
@Shinichi-Kun I forgot to mention it but, the set of targets we have will remain until we learn roles and colors. Giving out anymore will just narrow the list of who is our partners so be careful.

noted

Oct 3, 2017 10:45 AM

Oct 2011
@Astros
I'll take the compliment I'm reputed to be deceptive. its the same with Shin tho. I have to match wit for wit - and it makes the game interesting too. no hard feelings~

Oct 3, 2017 11:00 AM

Oct 2011
@Zymf
stop panicking .-.

Oct 3, 2017 11:12 AM

Dec 2012
I'm chill yo
Oct 3, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
@astros In addition to ur helpful tip, H or W?
Shinichi-KunOct 3, 2017 11:36 AM

Oct 3, 2017 2:54 PM

Oct 2011
@Ruu going with the plan to get yellow. freeze Shin. we'll either freeze the other yellow or green hero. win-win situation for black. black will close in on the treasure/yellow witch.
@Rinto-kun does this sound good to u?

Oct 3, 2017 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:

@Rinto-kun

@Ruu

the thing is @rinto-kun your the one in the bend so why would we have to comply with you, its like last said it sohuld be the complete opposite.

As I said, I'm in no big danger right now, so I can still make unions. I do or maybe don't get who you think I am, but I'll have you know I'm fully open for invitations - the only thing you have more than me is numbers - by joining whatever alliance I'll just shorten my disadvantages - if I am able to keep my stance and not do anything until one of the opposing faction dies is fine by me as well.

However, since you seem not to like my suggestion, I'll just go with Zymf's alliance.
Then, without further ado, @Zymf I hope that we can fight together on equal terms against the common enemy

Oct 3, 2017 3:22 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Seeing by making that clear your doing it wrong lol, by showing the intention to betray why would anyone trust your alliance.
backreading and find this

no offense lolol this is an alliance of distrust. what better way to combat the alliance of trust, no?

Oct 3, 2017 3:28 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

as expected from my Julietto lol. I like to corner her :P

Oct 3, 2017 3:34 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

This made me lol but I think I should feel offended.
Oct 3, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
@astros In addition to ur helpful tip, H or W?
Before that, any roles you've confirmed as of yet? Don't mention them if so.
Oct 3, 2017 3:39 PM

May 2015
Astros said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Lmao
Oct 3, 2017 3:42 PM

May 2015
@Phraze my team will freeze Shin then. Let's wait a few phases before we start trying to poisoned each other Romeo ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.