Forum Settings
Forums

Misc Game v1: Witch and Hero Returns! | Game End - lastwhisper31 & Shinichi-Kun won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2017 9:06 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
astros was most def frozen, I can confirm that... lol
Sigh... Everyone with their messing....

Then Astros is really the witch. Last is the green hero.
Mishu was the traitor all along and the yellow witch as well
u messed around more than I did lol. no wonder u lost Denja's game

Oct 8, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
Rinto-kun said:
@Zymf, we have to coordinate each other better.
Didn't you yourself go for the chest? Why go for the yellow hero as you said we would go for them?
its obvious zymf sent phraze to get the chest because there would be no reason for either my or yellow team, to freeze phraze, but the next question is why did blue and red knight both go for Shin? knowing he had a revival potion? That bloodlust...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Oct 8, 2017 9:10 AM

Oct 2014
Phraze said:
Rinto-kun said:

What was that supposed to mean? *thinking*

I meant messing like messing about their playing and roles, in the meaning of joking, not actually doing mistakes. These are something else.

Oct 8, 2017 9:13 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Rinto-kun said:

except both you and red team, messed around so much, pulling out bs claims of who everyone was, and in the end of trying to protect each other, you just confused urselves. and ur tunnel on Yellow team was so strong that you didnt notice who actually was on the team.

The day that the yellow witch died, me and astros took a big gamble by freezing their witch, because we both believed Shin would live, and with that we could keep both our witches alive, because you had them swapped. EZ as pi
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 8, 2017 9:18 AM

Oct 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
except both you and red team, messed around so much, pulling out bs claims of who everyone was, and in the end of trying to protect each other, you just confused urselves. and ur tunnel on Yellow team was so strong that you didnt notice who actually was on the team.

The day that the yellow witch died, me and astros took a big gamble by freezing their witch, because we both believed Shin would live, and with that we could keep both our witches alive, because you had them swapped. EZ as pi
Great.
Now all that's left is to freeze both our witches hoping they die from monster attacks and then taking care of us individually.

Oct 8, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:

lol nope. I didn't tunnel. someone messed up my readings.

Oct 8, 2017 9:28 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Great.
Now all that's left is to freeze both our witches hoping they die from monster attacks and then taking care of us individually.
yo lets go into turtle mode lol

Oct 8, 2017 9:30 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
Phraze said:

I meant messing like messing about their playing and roles, in the meaning of joking, not actually doing mistakes. These are something else.
at least u could be useful by acting like ur color lmao. however did 3 ppl who dogpiled the corpse get in?

Oct 8, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Rinto-kun said:

at least u could be useful by acting like ur color lmao. however did 3 ppl who dogpiled the corpse get in?
If you go read Attack on Titan MAfia 2017 Edition, you will see that Rinto loves doing this kind of stuff lol and it failed both times now
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 8, 2017 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
if we freeze phraze and zymf, then phraze is guarenteed to die.
Or don't? cuz I have a different strategy ^^

Instead of killing us, how about we take out Red Team instead?
We will freeze Ruu and then you can freeze Rinto-kun.
Green team will use Monster Summon Scroll where Red Witch is standing.
Yellow Hero and Blue Hero will both move to B5 in order to kill the Red Hero.
Red Team can only freeze max 1 of us, while the other succed in the kill.
That way, both of them will be killed at once and we won't have to use our Witch Revival Potion :D
Oct 8, 2017 9:36 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Didn't you yourself go for the chest? Why go for the yellow hero as you said we would go for them?
its obvious zymf sent phraze to get the chest because there would be no reason for either my or yellow team, to freeze phraze, but the next question is why did blue and red knight both go for Shin? knowing he had a revival potion? That bloodlust...
I saw reasons. in fact idk u would freeze Ruu over me </3 I actually thought Zymf would swap squares with me, in case. well he betrayed me too lel

Oct 8, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:
lastwhisper31 said:

That way, both of them will be killed at once and we won't have to use our Witch Revival Potion :D
Ya.... and thats gunna be a no from me... but Ill see what my partner and yelllow team think of your preposition.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 8, 2017 9:39 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
If you go read Attack on Titan MAfia 2017 Edition, you will see that Rinto loves doing this kind of stuff lol and it failed both times now
ik enough cuz he was my scumbud in Berseria, plus I cornered him about 3 times in my mafia game life alrdy haha. idek why he read Mish wrongly in his readings?? its a mess

Oct 8, 2017 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
kinda noticed this.. nice way to start a paragraph xD

Oct 8, 2017 9:44 AM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Umm... Weren't you the one who actually tried to form a counter alliance? -__-
You know they will agree only until I'm dead, then they'll take you up faster than you are going to notice it. I'm your best ally in this situation, the one you have the biggest chance of winning with, Shin and Astros won't forfeit their alliance, instead, they're going to go after you - kill me if you want but that will cost you the chance of winning the game.

... So far (and from a very long time) I can't imagine the Shin/Astros ship not sailing(winning), so I'll leave it at that.

Oct 8, 2017 9:46 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
hmm where did u say u would go for yellow hero tho

Oct 8, 2017 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@astros what a beautiful game haha
I'm kinda curious why u would wanna ping him when u coulda say it in the server?

Oct 8, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2012
@Rinto-kun I'd rather break up our alliance than loose a Witch Revival Potion needlesly.
Astros and Shin might start breaking up (lol) when we are down to the last three.
Oct 8, 2017 9:52 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
Zymf said:

Umm... Weren't you the one who actually tried to form a counter alliance? -__-
You know they will agree only until I'm dead, then they'll take you up faster than you are going to notice it. I'm your best ally in this situation, the one you have the biggest chance of winning with, Shin and Astros won't forfeit their alliance, instead, they're going to go after you - kill me if you want but that will cost you the chance of winning the game.

... So far (and from a very long time) I can't imagine the Shin/Astros ship not sailing(winning), so I'll leave it at that.
yeah and where did we say u lie about ur colors? I kinda prefer the idea of taking down Ruu before I'm out... no wait, that must happen. no offense @Ruu its just personal :3
[edit: it also agrees with stats that I betray u xD]

Oct 8, 2017 9:53 AM

Oct 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I haven't played... oh I did, I don't remember what you refer to though

Oct 8, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@astros what a beautiful game haha
I'm kinda curious why u would wanna ping him when u coulda say it in the server?
Thats no fun, I want everyone to see :)
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 8, 2017 9:55 AM

Jan 2014
Rinto-kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
you claiming to be sk, as Vanilla town, as some elaborate scheme to make me blow my super kill on you, and in the end just lost the game for town. because you couldnt break free from your own lie.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Oct 8, 2017 10:01 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
Thats no fun, I want everyone to see :)
I see. make it more fun by making this betrayal happen lol

Oct 8, 2017 10:04 AM

Oct 2011
hmm in a way it kinda evens things out cuz we mistakenly froze Wen..?

Oct 8, 2017 10:49 AM

Oct 2011
ghost thread~ I bet those who died are laughing by now .-.

Oct 8, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2015
Phraze said:

How about we freeze the heroes this time? Lw and Shin. That way Zymf or you can go get the chest we couldn't get last time.
I know you want to kill me - heartless Romeo T^T - but let's kill the other teams first. You will loose the game if you betray me now -_-
I will take Shin. Sounds good? @Zymf
Oct 8, 2017 10:55 AM

Dec 2013
Astros said:
lastwhisper31 said:
They have a Revival potion. It won't be a permanent death. They are also guaranteed whatever is in the chest.

well we need to make them use it either way lol

Oct 8, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2013
@aa-dono can astro control where the monster spawns from the scroll?

Oct 8, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

How about we freeze the heroes this time? Lw and Shin. That way Zymf or you can go get the chest we couldn't get last time.
I know you want to kill me - heartless Romeo T^T - but let's kill the other teams first. You will loose the game if you betray me now -_-
We can't freeze Shinichi-kun. You will have to do that since we can't - And you are very much free to do so ;)

It doesn't matter if we freeze the heroes. If Yellow and Green team decide to freeze me and Phraze, our witch will die from the monsters. Which is why I am proposing this alternative plan to them.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Yes

Rules said:
  • {Monster Summon Scroll} - Team may summon a monster at their chosen spot. If a treasure appears on the spot they chose, then about 4 monster will be summoned surrounding the spot.
Oct 8, 2017 11:05 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Idk. Who's Astros?

Oct 8, 2017 11:06 AM

Oct 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Rinto-kun said:
you claiming to be sk, as Vanilla town, as some elaborate scheme to make me blow my super kill on you, and in the end just lost the game for town. because you couldnt break free from your own lie.
Who is more guilty for being played with? The victims or the perpetrator?
Don't blame me when nobody could believe me after I wasted my time trying to persuade you that I was town. Usually you shouldn't really believe my first claims as I often hide or think of something else entirely.

Oct 8, 2017 11:06 AM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

we wouldn't be us without this~ tho rly..u lost us the game the other time for betraying me xD but ok got a better plan? if we freeze the other heroes they gonna freeze our witches then we go into turtle mode? lmao

Oct 8, 2017 11:07 AM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:
Ruu said:

We can't freeze Shinichi-kun. You will have to do that since we can't - And you are very much free to do so ;)

It doesn't matter if we freeze the heroes. If Yellow and Green team decide to freeze me and Phraze, our witch will die from the monsters. Which is why I am proposing this alternative plan to them.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Yes

Rules said:
  • {Monster Summon Scroll} - Team may summon a monster at their chosen spot. If a treasure appears on the spot they chose, then about 4 monster will be summoned surrounding the spot.
You still know that the longest you can go on for is 2 more phases after the death of the red team (aka us), right? You won't get anything done, don't even think of that.

Oct 8, 2017 11:11 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Don't blame me when nobody could believe me after I wasted my time trying to persuade you that I was town. Usually you shouldn't really believe my first claims as I often hide or think of something else entirely.
srsly.. don't gambit if u can't control it. being in control of the situations u make is ur only responsibility, why is it so hard?

Oct 8, 2017 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
You still know that the longest you can go on for is 2 more phases after the death of the red team (aka us), right? You won't get anything done, don't even think of that.
welll we alrdy froze Shin so we can't save u even if we wanted to.. hence why its best for us to betray u and hope for smthing good. then again even if we end up being betrayed by betraying, I still get the joy of taking Ruu with me.... this is called cutting loss. and I have a reason to live for lol

Oct 8, 2017 11:17 AM

Oct 2011
my partner isnt as insane as me tho rip

Oct 8, 2017 11:19 AM

Oct 2014
Phraze said:
Rinto-kun said:
srsly.. don't gambit if u can't control it. being in control of the situations u make is ur only responsibility, why is it so hard?
I don't see any point in losing or winning - they are the two sides of the same coin. In fair circumstances, the one who wins is just the better one, no? Same is with this game - not being able to win has only been contributed to our poor teamwork and nothing else (if we don't count those 2 unlucky chests...)

Oct 8, 2017 11:26 AM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
Phraze said:
I don't see any point in losing or winning - they are the two sides of the same coin. In fair circumstances, the one who wins is just the better one, no? Same is with this game - not being able to win has only been contributed to our poor teamwork and nothing else (if we don't count those 2 unlucky chests...)
Ruu is lucky by being unlucky. we got the yellow witch by her opening pandora's box. (I'll call her Pandora besides Julietto now lol) I can turn tides but that usually comes with lots of sorting through messes of my own team. hmm unfortunately this is a battleground of stats and not reasoning, so I cant help much.. I'm more like Sora in NGNL ik what is and isnt my forte, that is why I chose to go for an alliance to combat the rng luck (having Pandora on our side is even better). ur lying doesn't exactly help much since I cant resolve the mistakes that were made, as they're statistically hazardous. I would appreciate if u were honest from the start, and not leave errors around for me to fix...on a stat-favored field no less - I can't do much about that - but one thing ik that can happen atm is taking Ruu down lol

give me a better plan pls <3

Oct 8, 2017 12:43 PM

May 2015
@Phraze you are okay with loosing as long as I loose too? You are completely insane...
@Zymf control your teammate...
Oct 8, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
@Ruu I've got everything under control ^^
Just check my last post
Oct 8, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
lastwhisper31 said:

What's in it for you? You can't seriously believe I'm going to buy you'll sacrifice your teammate in order to save a revival potion. You may think you can convince Shinichi to join your team, but there's hardly incentive. Especially if you hold a resource advantage.

Are you looking to gain free phases in exchange?
Oct 8, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2014
@Zymf @Phraze
I'll move on to the chest at A2. You take care of the one on J4.
We're freezing Shinichi. You get Astros. We still have a chance.

Oct 8, 2017 1:13 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
@Phraze you are okay with loosing as long as I loose too? You are completely insane...
@Zymf control your teammate...
ofc I'm insane, when was I not xD

Oct 8, 2017 1:27 PM

Dec 2012
@Astros When we take out Red Team there is only 3 teams left; Blue, Green and Yellow.
You and Shinichi can't keep working together forever. You said you would continue working together untill there were only you two left, but I am betting my coins that you might start backstabbing a little before then (at least I would). Even if you work together in the beginning, we can stall for a bit since we have our potion.
So I'm not really asking for anything in return except making it to the top 3 (for now).
Oct 8, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
@Astros When we take out Red Team there is only 3 teams left; Blue, Green and Yellow.
You and Shinichi can't keep working together forever. You said you would continue working together untill there were only you two left, but I am betting my coins that you might start backstabbing a little before then (at least I would). Even if you work together in the beginning, we can stall for a bit since we have our potion.
So I'm not really asking for anything in return except making it to the top 3 (for now).
First, I'm not you. Second, who's chances are better? An alliance with two trusted teams working for the same goal or a single team with a revival potion?

Thinking end game, our goals are the same. We both want to make it to the end. We'll both be at roughly no item resources depending on how things go, and we'll have succeeded our Alliance's goal to the bitter end.

I'm really failing to see here how I can trust you to act when you have hardly anything to gain. If you asked for free phases during and after the time it takes to remove Red Team from the game then I could trust it a bit more. But right now you're obviously just setting up a ploy.
Oct 8, 2017 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
Rinto-kun said:
@Zymf @Phraze
I like this idea~ tho, Last is the green hero?

Oct 8, 2017 1:55 PM

Oct 2011
@Rinto-kun @Ruu
u dblchecked the phase reads right?

Oct 8, 2017 1:59 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Rinto-kun said:
@Zymf @Phraze

yes because we did freeze Astros last time and the green witch didn't move.
Oct 8, 2017 2:05 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

yes because we did freeze Astros last time and the green witch didn't move.
ok. might have to face the fact the witches will be frozen.

Oct 8, 2017 2:19 PM

Dec 2012
@Astros What do you even mean by free phases? I mean, we need to not be frozen in order to kill Red Hero but that's about it. You can promise me more sure, but ehh.. promises don't mean much.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (34) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.