Forum Settings
Forums

Anime where MC's emotins and job are in conflict but he/she literally needs both

New
Sep 24, 2017 4:30 AM

Feb 2016
Feel free to skip the first paragraph if you're busy-

I just finished a book where a lawyer is murdered and she goes to the afterlife only to be told that since what she craved the most in her life was justice,she would be given the opportunity to prosecute souls and present their cases impartially for God to judge and decide whether to send them to hell or heaven,but the catch being that for presenting the cases,she is first forced to relieve the soul's life through its memories(thus taking an unbiased stance near impossible) and her first client is her own murderer(client is decided by god,not lawyer's choice)

So,I'd like an anime/manga with the MC facing this sort of dilemma where they have to do their job without making a decision based on emotions but doing his/her job without emotions is also not possible

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Sep 25, 2017 2:08 PM

Apr 2015
The book you read almost sounds very similar to the anime Death Parade
You might also like:
Psycho Pass
Zankyou no Terror
Higashi no Eden
Monster
Sep 26, 2017 5:03 AM

Feb 2016
star5310 said:
The book you read almost sounds very similar to the anime Death Parade
You might also like:
Psycho Pass
Zankyou no Terror
Higashi no Eden
Monster

Woah Death Parade does sound extremely similar,I'll definitely check that out and Higashi no Eden too.Thanks

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Sep 26, 2017 2:32 PM
May 2017
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Code Geass, Black Lagoon, Fate/Zero all feature a similar mental conflict

More topics from this board

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

7 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
1 hour ago

» An anime that's impossible to hate

AnimeDownUnder - Apr 4

23 by Skuletor »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Pick the best one for me.

phantom346 - Apr 12

8 by mo_lave »»
10 hours ago

» Versus is surprisingly interesting, any other manga, manhwa, or anime with similar content?

aLotQuestion_ - Yesterday

0 by aLotQuestion_ »»
Yesterday, 11:20 AM

» On my way to the depths.... (1)

monke_guy - Apr 15

4 by monke_guy »»
Yesterday, 6:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.