Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 23, 2017 10:15 AM
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Movie First PV

No Synopsis or release date added yet

PV

Modified by anime_mantabh, Sep 23, 2017 10:20 AM

Sep 23, 2017 10:23 AM

Just checked out the TV series, man the rating are bad.

Sep 23, 2017 9:49 PM

Hope they approve it already. If i don't put this on my "plan to watch" list i'll completely forget about it.

Sep 28, 2017 11:49 AM
I liked the anime, the fights were awesome :D

Oct 2, 2017 3:43 PM

Looking forward to it!

Oct 2, 2017 5:39 PM

vansonbee said:

You're probably seeing all of the anti-fujoshi/anti-female anime fans who rate it down without even watching it. It doesn't even have any sexual or romantic content, not even fanservice! But they rate it down just because it is loved by many women (even though there's also plenty of male fans!), while you don't really see fujoshi or women rating down the moe/loli/harem/yuri anime without some legit reason. It's sexism of the anime community if you ask me. The ones who cannot handle the fact that women watch anime too, and often have their own preferences. Those who think, "women/fujoshi are taking our anime from us!", as if anime belonged to just please straight mens sexual fantasies.
Modified by Pikangie, Oct 2, 2017 5:47 PM

Oct 22, 2017 12:03 PM
Pikangie said:
vansonbee said:

You're probably seeing all of the anti-fujoshi/anti-female anime fans who rate it down without even watching it. It doesn't even have any sexual or romantic content, not even fanservice! But they rate it down just because it is loved by many women (even though there's also plenty of male fans!), while you don't really see fujoshi or women rating down the moe/loli/harem/yuri anime without some legit reason. It's sexism of the anime community if you ask me. The ones who cannot handle the fact that women watch anime too, and often have their own preferences. Those who think, "women/fujoshi are taking our anime from us!", as if anime belonged to just please straight mens sexual fantasies.

This series doesn't deserve such bad ratings. Despite the "poor" story, it's a really good action show with amazing visuals and music. I'm fed up to see that almost every shounen animes with action/fights contain fan service, and I'm glad that there wasn't any in this show (except a half-naked Kane-san and some pretty boys including him). Can't wait to see the movie! =)

Sep 14, 2018 8:37 PM

What even happened to this movie now...