Forum Settings
Forums

Every time we get a loli/incest anime people hate that anime... why?

New
Sep 23, 2017 3:00 AM

Jun 2015
Anime such as oreImo, Eromanga sensei, hajimete no gal (the lolicon), aki sora and yosuga no sora get lots of hate for dumb reasons.. Whenever I ask people why they reply with '' it fucking has incest'' or ''Dude the lolicon/loli girl/whatever girl ruined it for me''

Why do people hate these kinds of anime? And do you hate the if you do WHY
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 23, 2017 3:09 AM

Jul 2015
oreimo is trash because the best girl didn't wins
others are also trash why? uninteresting plot and blind characters
Sep 23, 2017 3:14 AM

Apr 2017
cus wincest is false

just curious how many topics the op creates per day >,<

still life: pink roses
Sep 23, 2017 3:16 AM

Jun 2015
sunako199 said:
cus wincest is false

1 topic every day.

Or is that too much?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 23, 2017 3:19 AM

Apr 2017
Takamura-sama said:
sunako199 said:
cus wincest is false

1 topic every day.

Or is that too much?
nah haha just asking tho;;-;;;-;-;

still life: pink roses
Sep 23, 2017 3:20 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Because some people are too dumb to see greatness.

Sep 23, 2017 3:23 AM

Nov 2009
People dislike them because they don't separate anime from reality. I consider IRL incest to be gross, but in an anime it's "forbidden love," which is appealing. Same with lolicons; it's pedophilia. Even though it isn't hurting anyone in an anime, people still see lolis as innocent children.

I really don't think it's hard to understand. I don't have a problem with incest or lolicons in anime, but in my head there is a distinct separation between animated characters (even if I'm able to empathize with them) and real life. I wouldn't be alright with incest and lolicons in a live-action movie because, for me, it's harder to distinguish that from reality. Regardless, it's not unreasonable for people to want the anime they watch to reflect their own morals. This isn't a dumb reason at all.
Sep 23, 2017 3:25 AM

Jul 2017
It always confuse me.
People hate incest in anime because ''they are morally wrong''. I mean murdering (which is based on hatred) happens all the time in anime but nobody even cares about it.
At least incest is based on love, but I think a lot of people don't know what love is.
They only know what's sex. Therefore they think people who like little girls are pedophile.
I mean I love little cats and dogs, am I a zoophilie?
Sep 23, 2017 3:26 AM

Sep 2017
IDK but I have yet to find that genre having a good story.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 23, 2017 3:27 AM

Oct 2014
Maybe because the writing in these shows is shit?

You guys always blame to moralfags for the hate that these shows got, ignoring the issues that these shows have (incest, lolicon and etc are not the issues there).
Sep 23, 2017 3:32 AM
Jan 2016
Bourmegar said:

You guys always blame to moralfags for the hate that these shows got, ignoring the issues that these shows have (incest, lolicon and etc are not the issues there).

Nobody in their right mind watches a harem series for the story and plot.
Sep 23, 2017 3:34 AM

Oct 2014
Askorti said:
Bourmegar said:

And what about character then? Do characters not count?
Sep 23, 2017 3:34 AM

Sep 2012
Because, most of the time, it may as well not be incest. It always feels 'tacked on' just to give excuse to drag shit out unnecessarily. I don't mind it, really, but watching them feels like watching any other harem to be honest, where one of the girls interested in MC happens to be his sister.
Sep 23, 2017 3:37 AM
Jan 2016
Bourmegar said:
Askorti said:

The cute girls do. Any other characters are irrelevant in a typical harem series. the MC above all else.
Sep 23, 2017 3:41 AM

Jun 2015
Askorti said:
Bourmegar said:

The cute girls do. Any other characters are irrelevant in a typical harem series. the MC above all else.

I watch harem for the story and plot. Not all harem's are ecchi.
Sep 23, 2017 3:42 AM

Nov 2016
Not that i hate it but story with incest mostly repeating even character lines repeats time to time.We are brother sister feels wrong-->confession-->fuck yeah incest is wincest.İ mean mostly their writings and story bad also characters are bad

About loli/lolicon i think it has limits personally i dont like seeing 9-12 y.o oversexualized but acting like even less than her age it feels kinda pedo.Still its not reality anyway i dont hate but i cant say i like incest or lolicon
Sep 23, 2017 3:46 AM

Jul 2013
Because incest and pedophilia are very delicate themes, and not all people handle them well.

Anyway, the fuss about Eromanga-sensei being incest was pointless, since Masamune and Sagiri are not even blood related. Then again, "the fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing."
Sep 23, 2017 3:47 AM

Dec 2013
People hate these kind of shows because most of the time they're poorly written with bland characters, juvenile comedy and they feel more or less like exactly the same as each other. Most of these shows just come across as kind of lazy and vapid.
LIQfilmsSep 23, 2017 4:00 AM
Sep 23, 2017 3:53 AM

Apr 2017
It depicts more than petty stereotypes to be mixed in a such crappy show

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Sep 23, 2017 4:07 AM

Apr 2017
Eromanga-sensei was simply low quality trash, "perverted" or not...

That would be why I disliked it, at least.
Sep 23, 2017 4:08 AM

May 2017
Cause we know you fuckers fap to them lolis,

Have fun with your oedipus complex and keep fapping to your family members cause they are the only interaction you get with the opposite gender.
Remember guys a good pedophile is a dead one.
DON'T LEWD THE LOLI!!
Aaaaand post
Sep 23, 2017 4:11 AM

Jun 2015
Hagorama said:
Cause we know you fuckers fap to them lolis,

Have fun with your oedipus complex and keep fapping to your family members cause they are the only interaction you get with the opposite gender.
Remember guys a good pedophile is a dead one.
DON'T LEWD THE LOLI!!
Aaaaand post

I have fapped only once to lolis.
and that was a doujinshi where sagiri had big boobs
Sep 23, 2017 4:18 AM

May 2017
Takamura-sama said:

not a thing you should be telling people,
Ps: I am calling the police.
Sep 23, 2017 4:25 AM

Jun 2015
Hagorama said:
Takamura-sama said:

not a thing you should be telling people,
Ps: I am calling the police.

Fapping to anime is normal.
She's not real.
No I am not a lolicon
Sep 23, 2017 4:32 AM
Feb 2017
Cause they don't realize it's just cartoons, not real life. And that's what's so great. I can say I want to bang 4 year old dora the explorer and it's alright cause she's just an animation:
Sep 23, 2017 4:32 AM
Jun 2017
Monster Girl
Loli
Incest
Incest where little sister is a Loli
Monster Girl Loli
Incest where son is having sex with mom while dad is home
Twincest
Sep 23, 2017 5:15 AM

Feb 2013
Kuraokani said:
Monster Girl
Loli
Incest
Incest where little sister is a Loli
Monster Girl Loli
Incest where son is having sex with mom while dad is home
Twincest
i pick all of the above
where can i find such a show
Sep 23, 2017 5:28 AM

Apr 2017
tragedydesu said:

Please can you stop that , you spoiled the anime for me .. dammit

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Sep 23, 2017 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
S-quare22 said:
tragedydesu said:

but i didn't say who is the best girl
sorry :/ (the show is trash anyway)
Sep 23, 2017 5:32 AM

Apr 2017
I hate them because

"I prefer girls over pedo material" @Aslt quote

Seriously , we should not think about our family or kids as sex objects , kids are innocent and there's no need to sexualize them , our family is OUR FAMILY and not our sex objects ..

Also , your shitposting skills developped alot , since when ?

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 23, 2017 5:33 AM

Feb 2015
Those themes are way too controversial, they aren't everyone's piece of cake. Usually the quality of the most of these shows tends to be mediocre at best.
Sep 23, 2017 5:35 AM

Apr 2017
tragedydesu said:
S-quare22 said:

but i didn't say who is the best girl
sorry :/ (the show is trash anyway)

Though it's really obvious who is the best girl
Anyway , I am not even planning to watch it

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 23, 2017 5:44 AM

Mar 2016
Because people have bad taste and don't want to accept things. Also if anime they like have these things they denied it.
Sep 23, 2017 5:47 AM
Jan 2016
Not every time, I am sure. There are people out there who love those kind of anime. So do not worry.
Sep 23, 2017 5:52 AM

Sep 2017
Because fetishizing incest and pedophilia is gross to normal people ?
Sep 23, 2017 5:52 AM
Aug 2016
S-quare22 said:
I hate them because

Seriously , we should not think about our family or kids as sex objects , kids are innocent and there's no need to sexualize them , our family is OUR FAMILY and not our sex objects ..

Thanks for summoning me.
The only reason I can see for people liking this kind of trash is: "Hahaha he wants to fuck little girl xDDDDDDDDDD comedy gold XDDDDDDDDDD lemme unzip my pants XDDDDD"
Leave your home for once OP, please.
Sep 23, 2017 5:57 AM

Apr 2017
Aslt said:

The perfect answer , I almost shed a tear

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 23, 2017 5:58 AM

Apr 2017
Eru said:
Those themes are way too controversial, they aren't everyone's piece of cake. Usually the quality of the most of these shows tends to be mediocre at best.

True for me. Thumbs up!

I havent watch any of these titles, Hajimete is minor in this case, i still can accept incest, well, its better than being done IRL right?

About loli, i really dont like it if its about childs, i mean, if the loli is like Taiga for example, where she is just has small body, i can take it.

Again, its just about its story, if its good, i wont care if its a shoujo anime, comedy, or whatever.

By the way hajimete is actually average...
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 23, 2017 6:02 AM

May 2017
simply because they are retarded..
Sep 23, 2017 6:03 AM

Apr 2017
Aslt said:
Thanks for summoning me.
The only reason I can see for people liking this kind of trash is: "Hahaha he wants to fuck little girl xDDDDDDDDDD comedy gold XDDDDDDDDDD lemme unzip my pants XDDDDD"
All that truth...are you trying to steal my name?
Sep 23, 2017 6:08 AM
Aug 2016
harshtruth said:
Aslt said:
Thanks for summoning me.
All that truth...are you trying to steal my name?

Maybe, even though there's only one real harshtruth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 23, 2017 6:13 AM

Mar 2014
james501 said:

The one sane reply in this thread.
Sep 23, 2017 6:14 AM

Apr 2015
S-quare22 said:
I hate them because

Then if I married with someone, I shouldn't see her naked because she isn't a sex object?

I'll call you a misogynist if you don't say yes.
Aslt said:
S-quare22 said:
I hate them because

Thanks for summoning me.

>implying female kids aren't girls
Shuichi2 said:
james501 said:

The one sane reply in this thread.
Ew normies. This place isn't for you riajuus, please off yourself before a local internet nazi come upon you.
YouSep 23, 2017 6:22 AM
Sep 23, 2017 7:05 AM

Apr 2017
@you ah please I don't beleive I have to explain all that , it's so obvious , when I said family then I meant your daddy and your mommy and your onii chan .. it's so fucking obvious and it seems like you don't even know the definition of misogynist so I won't reply to this point m8

Also who did say that female kids aren't girls ? When I said girls , I was talking about the mature ones not the kids .. we don't need to explain everything y'know .. it all depends on your intelligence

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 23, 2017 7:16 AM

Apr 2015
S-quare22 said:
@you ah please I don't beleive I have to explain all that , it's so obvious , when I said family then I meant your daddy and your mommy and your onii chan .. it's so fucking obvious and it seems like you don't even know the definition of misogynist so I won't reply to this point m8

Also who did say that female kids aren't girls ? When I said girls , I was talking about the mature ones not the kids .. we don't need to explain everything y'know .. it all depends on your intelligence

Your statement: "Our family is our family and not our sex objects". This statements is a refusal to define a word with other words, So I conclude you think that "Our wife is our wife and not our sex objects" too.

Then I asked: If I married with someone, I shouldn't see her naked because "Our wife is our " also isn't a sex object?

What's your answer??

Well either way whatever your answer is, you'll get fucked up:

If you say "yes you shouldn't", then I'll deem you as asexual or sexphobia.
If you say "no, you can". it contradicts your base statements and implying "our wife is our sexual objects", in which very dehumanizing and misogynist.
Sep 23, 2017 7:42 AM

Apr 2017
You said:
S-quare22 said:

Your statement: "Our family is our family and not our sex objects". This statements is a refusal to define a word with other words, So I conclude you think that "Our wife is our wife and not our sex objects" too.

Then I asked: If I married with someone, I shouldn't see her naked because "Our wife is our " also isn't a sex object?

What's your answer??

Well either way whatever your answer is, you'll get fucked up:

If you say "yes you shouldn't", then I'll deem you as asexual or sexphobia.
If you say "no, you can". it contradicts your base statements and implying "our wife is our sexual objects", in which very dehumanizing and misogynist.

Actually I don't know what you're talking about , Im really sorry for what Im going to say but dude , stop being dumbass .. holy shit , you can see her naked and she can see you naked cuz she is your wife and you are her husband , it doesn't mean you see her as a sex object .. you married her because you want to continue your life with her and for having kids so the humanity can continue on and it's not because you see each other as sex objects , you must have sex with her to have kids .. there is not any another way to have kids .. your definitions are so immature m8 .. I can't beleive you forced me to say all that dumb shit above .. when I said "sex objects" , i was talking about the crazy ppl who see that family is something worthless to have fun with so ofc those crazy ppl will see them as sex objects cuz they don't give a damn about the blood relations as long as they can satisfy their needs
S-quare22Sep 23, 2017 7:47 AM

"elles sont bien noires

Sep 23, 2017 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
S-quare22 said:
you must have sex with her to have kids .. there is not any another way to have kids .. your definitions are so immature m8 .. I can't beleive you forced me to say all that dumb shit above ..
Child adoption exists. Single parent exists.
S-quare22 said:
ofc those crazy ppl will see them as sex objects cuz they don't give a damn about the blood relations as long as they can satisfy their needs

How do you know? You're on a heavy blind supposition here. What if they just love each other purely? What if they don't get interested in love with other people? An most importantly, what if the said family member also love them, making it a consensual relationship?

Just now narrow minded you are lol
YouSep 23, 2017 8:28 AM
Sep 23, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2010
Because people like to torture themselves by watching anime they don't like and then trash on it.
Sep 23, 2017 8:50 AM

Jul 2009
Do you seriously ask this ? what are you ? some kind of pedo ?!?! how can you not see the wrongness of lolicon. It's pedo, those loli characters are just children, it's child abuse.
Sep 23, 2017 8:55 AM

Apr 2017
You said:
S-quare22 said:
you must have sex with her to have kids .. there is not any another way to have kids .. your definitions are so immature m8 .. I can't beleive you forced me to say all that dumb shit above ..
Child adoption exists. Single parent exists.
S-quare22 said:
ofc those crazy ppl will see them as sex objects cuz they don't give a damn about the blood relations as long as they can satisfy their needs

How do you know? You're on a heavy blind supposition here. What if they just love each other purely? What if they don't get interested in love with other people? An most importantly, what if the said family member also love them, making it a consensual relationship?

Just now narrow minded you are lol

Im talking about how to have kids so why the hell are you sticking the single parents and kids in the discussion .. you asked me if we see wives as sex objects so I responded by saying that you married her not becuz you want to have fun but to have kids so ofc the two of you should do sex , in the other hand , it doesnt mean you see her as sex object so why are you talking about single parents ? If you don't have a good argument to throw then pls shut up .. when I said crazy ppl , i meant ppl who love their families sexually , it's obvious asf .. i wasn't talking about ppl who like their families normally .. the last question is out of the discussion , use something called mind and find your answer by yourself , it seems like you get out of the discussion sometimes ..

"elles sont bien noires

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

18 by Gator »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Apr 23

21 by Rakish97 »»
3 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Apr 23

62 by Gator »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Gator »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

31 by Gator »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.