Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2017 7:09 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first episode was a lot better, this was basically the same thing, the only new thing was that green haired girl coming to the trip.
Nov 4, 2017 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
My favorite scene is when Saeki enthusiastically shouts, "It's here! A penis is here!" near the end of the episode. As for a question I have, it's if kids in elementary school are also susceptible to the virus.
May 12, 2018 6:54 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat lewd of sensei to expose the secrets of her past meekness while doing the sex.

Purple was funny for worrying about encountering a running human anatomical model and hanako-san XD

Quite an embarrassment of green by sensei with the pantsu stain and smell. and quite lewd of sensei to play around ans put it on and fap with (*˘︶˘*) got it most dirtied with her fluids and sucked her own boob as well, most perverted.

Kind of funny how green had an aversion reaction from getting squirted in the face by sensei

Quite rare cunni and irrumatio pinning position. kinda loled at her voicing the terrible fate of her never having a first kiss yet having the forced fella XD
Surprisingly gave in with sudden confession. That he would refuse the kiss was natural, he sure was such a jerk about it XD
Kinda funny how she explained in some detail the conception process XD
Seems she started using a lot of the English terminology once she got the red eyes. Perhaps that is an effect of the infection as well.
Sep 24, 2020 6:37 PM

Mar 2020
Anyone know what song used for ending on eps 2?
Oct 6, 2022 9:38 AM

Nov 2010
She's about to get gang raped by a bunch of sex zombies and her main complaint is she ain't wet enough yet. lmao
Hole-siblings. I never knew about that. So, if I fuck a prostitute, I'll have a hundred bros in an instant?
I like the OST. It sounds creepy and it fits the happenings here.
This kinda sucks. This is supposed to be a Saeki Hitomi ep and her sex scene is less than half of the ep. She's the only girl I wanted to see getting f*cked TBH. She's definitely an honored student. She's able to give lessons while getting raped. lol

6/10
Jul 24, 2023 10:37 AM
Feb 2014
The purple haired was best girl. So it's a virus that turns people into sex zombies, ok better to be eaten that way than actually eaten.

More topics from this board

» Episode 2 Ending?

Dhanamerdeka - Mar 19, 2023

0 by Dhanamerdeka »»
Mar 19, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kansen: Inyoku no Rensa Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Jan 8, 2011

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2022 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.