Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 366 Discussion

Sep 22, 2017 2:18 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So to defeat the big bad they essentially need to kill off every metal vessel user except Alibaba.
welp I can't see how they can get out of that situation, but they have to somehow right??!?!? I really want a happy ending, these characters deserve it after all the shit they've been through...

Sep 22, 2017 10:39 AM
lets hope judal survives
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Sep 22, 2017 5:18 PM
Wow nice, so the original story spoils the side story on how Serendine dies.

Triggered

Sep 23, 2017 2:38 AM

AcceleratorAngel said:
lets hope judal survives

doesn't have a metal vessel so no worries there ^^

SillySempai said:
Wow nice, so the original story spoils the side story on how Serendine dies.

Triggered

nah that's great, been wanting a throw back to Selendine and Zepar from the main series. Never imagined it'd be thrown in to the last few chapters as a way to save the world though.

Sep 23, 2017 5:37 AM
Maki's arms

Well it took a while before Aladdin got mentioned as king again.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 23, 2017 5:03 PM
I have to say, Sinbad has always been a 10/10 character each time he appears.

Sep 26, 2017 10:31 AM

I really doubt they will all just sacrifice themselves just so protag-kun can save the world... Or if they do they will just come back in some way. Not that I complain since I really hate the idea of these characters dying after all the shit happened with them, especially my fave Hakuryuu;;