Forum Settings
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2017 9:51 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Better lucky next time. I hope Tomoko catches a big fresh fish to bring home on their next trip.
Sep 21, 2017 11:47 PM

Mar 2015
Even her father noticed Tomoko's growth, I feel happy for her progression.

Also lol, she sent Yuu a fake picture while she sent her friends the real picture. I guess she's still putting up a facade on Yuu but not on her real friends.

Sep 22, 2017 3:14 PM

Sep 2013
Tomoko fishing with dad during summer break, catching rotten fish stuff like herself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She keeps ups appearances with yuu.
Sep 30, 2017 5:07 PM
Mar 2014
It's weird she sent that to Yuu. She trying to keep appearances? But Yuu already knows her pretty well! Although I have to say not going to the same school, let alone the same class, it makes them have kinda the same impression of eachother everytime they see. Unlike Tomoko's classmates or even Kotomi, whose know her pretty well, even better than Yuu I would say
Oct 25, 2017 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
I believe, at least according to my recollection, this is the first time the Dad has a major appearance. We hardly ever saw him hitherto but even so what we can get on how he actually looks like is nothing but the glimpse of his eyes. Well, at least we now can ascertain where did this sibling get those insomniac, stained looking eyes.

I am not sure why did see send different picture of her holding the fresh fish to Yuu and the rotten one to her classmates, respectively. But I notice that she looks really happy with bright warm smile on the picture she sent to the classmates. It had something to do with how she sees her relationship with them, I presume? And thereby, despite it was not so impressive, even though it was dead rotten fish, she caught it by her own and she just wanted to show them how she actually is, without any feeling of reservation or the need of 'keeping appearance'?

If that is true, doesn't it mean that she regards her classmates in more elevated level than Yuu, albeit slightly?

On another note, Tomoko sure has developed into fine looking girl right now, lol.
UpperCatOct 25, 2017 8:07 AM

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Aug 6, 2020 5:50 AM

Feb 2018
What the heck is that a Undead fish, huh?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 222 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 27

5 by waalex11 »»
Yesterday, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 221 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Mar 6

3 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Mar 6, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 220 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 21

0 by waalex11 »»
Feb 21, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 219 Discussion

BlueBullet178 - Jan 14

1 by PsicoKenji »»
Jan 14, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 218 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Dec 6, 2023

4 by Retolee »»
Dec 6, 2023 3:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.