Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 21, 2017 3:53 PM

It has been announced that the Magi manga is going to end in four chapters.

How do you feel about this?
What are your predictions?

Sep 21, 2017 5:13 PM

Oh shit. And still no Season 3? Wtf. Guess I have to read manga. Unless someone wants to spoil everything that happens after Season 2 for me? Wink wink.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 22, 2017 9:26 PM

Zelev said:
Oh shit. And still no Season 3? Wtf. Guess I have to read manga. Unless someone wants to spoil everything that happens after Season 2 for me? Wink wink.

let's just say that a lot of sht happens and it's super different from the anime. Oh yeah, there's a timeskip and new villains (that's right, Hakuryuu's "mum" is not quite the final villain) and there's a bunch of theories of how the world should work or something.

I only read some of the latest chapters, there was a part in the middle that I skipped though.

Sep 23, 2017 2:26 AM
Zelev said:

Hakuryuu gets another djinn team up with judal and go after his mother,and "kills" her.Then he kills alibaba but loses his legs and loses judal to aladin.Then he starts a civil war.He was lusing but sinbad and king of kina came to his aid and kou surrendered.He banishes his brothes but kouen switched their legs and arm to help him.at the end of season alibaba and judal find each other on some bullshit in dark continent and gyokuen is inside hakuryus sister and comes to sinbad.Sinbad tells her hello arba and she tells him hello david(aladins grandpa). That is season 3 <3.

Oct 6, 2017 2:12 PM

I am actually waiting for Magi to end so I can pick it up again and finish it in one go.

Speaking of which, the last time I read magi I stopped when there was the huge timeskip with Alibaba returning from resurrecting/training and saw the world completely changed with modern cities and stuff.

So my question is, since then how is this manga doing since then? Did it get better/worse?

Oct 6, 2017 4:21 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
After it ends, they better make spin offs manga or,JUST MAYBE, SEASON 3 or something like that or i will be looping this manga for the rest of my life. Its one of my favorites manga/anime stories of all time *crying* :,d ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oct 6, 2017 9:50 PM

the end was not as bad as Naruto/Bleach/Fairy tail however the story got ruined since the author ignored the plot of dark continent and then makes a time skip.

1. The new ability of alibaba was unimportant at the very moment
2. Aladin was a mere meehhh
3. morgiana was ignored.

The only good thing was Sinbad

pd: Ohtaka said that suposedly someone would die: jajaja XD; Nobody
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"