Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime '3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season' Announces New Cast Members

Sep 21, 8:47 AM
News Team

The official website for the upcoming second season of 3-gatsu no Lion has announced new cast members. The anime will air on Saturdays at 11:00 p.m. on NHK General starting October 14 and run for 22 episodes.

Cast
Sakutarou Yanagihara: Houchou Ootsuka (Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199)
Megumi Takagi: Aoi Yuuki (Aho Girl)
Chiho Sakura: Asuka Nishi (Kiniro Mosaic)

Source: Moca News
Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 21, 11:09 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Sep 21, 8:53 AM

Yuuuuuuuki! ;-; Unfortunately, I won't be watching this since I dropped its 1st season. Ganbatte, Aoi-chan! <3
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017

Sep 21, 9:15 AM

TheDoggoneGirl said:
Yuuuuuuuki! ;-; Unfortunately, I won't be watching this since I dropped its 1st season. Ganbatte, Aoi-chan! <3

I bet you would give it 10/10 if one of the three sisters was a boy.

But anyway i'm looking forward to second season.

"Choose your enemies wisely, some of them have heavier report button than yours is."
"Oh cyka bl-"
"Way of the Slav"
"Boi by zdoch!"

Sep 21, 9:21 AM
aoi yuuki voicing the famous most hated character in the whole manga
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Sep 21, 9:24 AM

Somewhat, I had the feeling Houchuu Ootsuka was going to participate in this series, and, it seems I was right.

October can't come soon.

Sep 21, 9:25 AM

Swagernator said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Lmao no way. I'm not that shallow. Just the first season bored the heck outta me, but I might give it a chance. We'll never know.

Sep 21, 9:45 AM

Great to see that Houchuu Ootsuka is also on board.
Looking forward to it.

Hype,Hype,Hype !!!

Sep 21, 10:13 AM

Swagernator said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Hahahahahaha that's so true. :')

“Hearts and dreams that pass each other,
but are oblivious to one another.”

Sep 21, 10:28 AM

TheDoggoneGirl said:
She plays an asshole though XD

Sep 21, 11:22 AM

No! Aoi-chan, no! Why are you doing this to me? My beloved Aoi-chan voices a stupid, insensitive character above all! I'm crying blood! Please tell me it's just a nightmare!

☆ No megane, no laifu, dayo! ☆

Sep 21, 11:39 AM

Daddide said:
No! Aoi-chan, no! Why are you doing this to me? My beloved Aoi-chan voices a stupid, insensitive character above all! I'm crying blood! Please tell me it's just a nightmare!

She also plays spoiled Maribel in Dragon Quest Heroes 2 game, she is very versatile :)

Sep 21, 2:07 PM

TheDoggoneGirl said:

WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

Girl, just watch it all already. If by the end you don't end up loving it, you can sue me.

Anyways, i just came here because thou i don't know a thing about seiyuus the hype is too real for this next season so i'm just here, hyped about anything 3-gatsu no lion related.

Just a real life Serika-chan, I <3 food and keep a food diary. And as Kyouko-San, i classify people according to how much food they give me

Sep 21, 5:17 PM
Congrats to Houchou Ootsuka's career, reeling in nice roles in the past three years.
Anime theme songs hitting 10 million YouTube views (uploaded last 360 days)
1. DAOKO x Kenshit Yonezu - Uchiage Hanabi - 55.2 M views || 2. RADWIMPS - Sparkle - 40.1 M views
3. Kenshit Yonezu - Peace Sign - 36.3 M views || 4. Kenshit Yonezu - orion - 29.5 M views
5. fhána - Aozora no Rhapsody - 14.1 M views
Click here to see more.
My Billboard Japan 2017 year-end estimate rankings (so far)
1st. Gen Hoshino - Koi || 2nd. Keyakizaka46 - Fukyouwaon || 3rd. Keyakizaka46 - Futari Saison
Click here to see more.

Sep 22, 9:00 AM

kamil88 said:
Daddide said:

She also plays spoiled Maribel in Dragon Quest Heroes 2 game, she is very versatile :)

Yes, I know she will do a very good job, but I just can't stand that character!

☆ No megane, no laifu, dayo! ☆

Sep 22, 9:47 AM

KannoSugako said:
WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

Girl, just watch it all already. If by the end you don't end up loving it, you can sue me.

Anyways, i just came here because thou i don't know a thing about seiyuus the hype is too real for this next season so i'm just here, hyped about anything 3-gatsu no lion related.

Please don't hate me. Waaaaaah! I'll give it a chance probably, but it's not my priority now. Waaaaah. ;-; *reaches out to you to hug you and ask for your forgivess* *ignored* *cries in the corner*

Sep 22, 10:14 AM

TheDoggoneGirl said:

Please don't hate me. Waaaaaah! I'll give it a chance probably, but it's not my priority now. Waaaaah. ;-; *reaches out to you to hug you and ask for your forgivess* *ignored* *cries in the corner*

Probably?!?!...

PROBABLY?!!?!?!

I was and still am screaming 'Izayaaaaaaaaaa'

Moooo...i just hope you re-think your position soon enough

Just a real life Serika-chan, I <3 food and keep a food diary. And as Kyouko-San, i classify people according to how much food they give me

Sep 23, 2:23 PM
Shingster
Hmm interesting news. I wonder will Aoi Yuki's character be a new opponent for Rei