Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime '3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season' Announces New Cast Members

Sep 21, 8:47 AM
News Team

The official website for the upcoming second season of 3-gatsu no Lion has announced new cast members. The anime will air on Saturdays at 11:00 p.m. on NHK General starting October 14 and run for 22 episodes.

Cast
Sakutarou Yanagihara: Houchou Ootsuka (Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199)
Megumi Takagi: Aoi Yuuki (Aho Girl)
Chiho Sakura: Asuka Nishi (Kiniro Mosaic)

Source: Moca News
Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 21, 11:09 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Sep 21, 8:53 AM

Yuuuuuuuki! ;-; Unfortunately, I won't be watching this since I dropped its 1st season. Ganbatte, Aoi-chan! <3
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017

Sep 21, 9:15 AM

TheDoggoneGirl said:
Yuuuuuuuki! ;-; Unfortunately, I won't be watching this since I dropped its 1st season. Ganbatte, Aoi-chan! <3

I bet you would give it 10/10 if one of the three sisters was a boy.

But anyway i'm looking forward to second season.

Ardanaz said:
You're the most salty, pathetic bastard in the world :P

Sep 21, 9:21 AM
aoi yuuki voicing the famous most hated character in the whole manga
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Sep 21, 9:24 AM

Somewhat, I had the feeling Houchuu Ootsuka was going to participate in this series, and, it seems I was right.

October can't come soon.

Sep 21, 9:25 AM

Swagernator said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Lmao no way. I'm not that shallow. Just the first season bored the heck outta me, but I might give it a chance. We'll never know.

Sep 21, 9:45 AM

Great to see that Houchuu Ootsuka is also on board.
Looking forward to it.

Hype,Hype,Hype !!!
"Are my father and little brother dead too?"

"What does that matter? We were talking about One Piece."

Sep 21, 10:13 AM

Swagernator said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Hahahahahaha that's so true. :')

"Even if your soul disappears, your wishes and curses remain in this world."

Sep 21, 10:28 AM
Gin no Tamashii

TheDoggoneGirl said:
She plays an asshole though XD

Sep 21, 11:22 AM

No! Aoi-chan, no! Why are you doing this to me? My beloved Aoi-chan voices a stupid, insensitive character above all! I'm crying blood! Please tell me it's just a nightmare!

☆ No megane, no laifu, dayo! ☆

Sep 21, 11:39 AM

Daddide said:
No! Aoi-chan, no! Why are you doing this to me? My beloved Aoi-chan voices a stupid, insensitive character above all! I'm crying blood! Please tell me it's just a nightmare!

She also plays spoiled Maribel in Dragon Quest Heroes 2 game, she is very versatile :)

Sep 21, 2:07 PM

TheDoggoneGirl said:

WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

Girl, just watch it all already. If by the end you don't end up loving it, you can sue me.

Anyways, i just came here because thou i don't know a thing about seiyuus the hype is too real for this next season so i'm just here, hyped about anything 3-gatsu no lion related.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Sep 21, 5:17 PM
Congrats to Houchou Ootsuka's career, reeling in nice roles in the past three years.
Anime theme songs hitting 10 million YouTube views (uploaded last 360 days)
1. DAOKO x Kenshit Yonezu - Uchiage Hanabi - 55.2 M views || 2. RADWIMPS - Sparkle - 40.1 M views
3. Kenshit Yonezu - Peace Sign - 36.3 M views || 4. Kenshit Yonezu - orion - 29.5 M views
5. fhána - Aozora no Rhapsody - 14.1 M views
Click here to see more.
My Billboard Japan 2017 year-end estimate rankings (so far)
1st. Gen Hoshino - Koi || 2nd. Keyakizaka46 - Fukyouwaon || 3rd. Keyakizaka46 - Futari Saison
Click here to see more.

Sep 22, 9:00 AM

kamil88 said:
Daddide said:

She also plays spoiled Maribel in Dragon Quest Heroes 2 game, she is very versatile :)

Yes, I know she will do a very good job, but I just can't stand that character!

☆ No megane, no laifu, dayo! ☆

Sep 22, 9:47 AM

KannoSugako said:
WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

Girl, just watch it all already. If by the end you don't end up loving it, you can sue me.

Anyways, i just came here because thou i don't know a thing about seiyuus the hype is too real for this next season so i'm just here, hyped about anything 3-gatsu no lion related.

Please don't hate me. Waaaaaah! I'll give it a chance probably, but it's not my priority now. Waaaaah. ;-; *reaches out to you to hug you and ask for your forgivess* *ignored* *cries in the corner*

Sep 22, 10:14 AM

TheDoggoneGirl said:

Please don't hate me. Waaaaaah! I'll give it a chance probably, but it's not my priority now. Waaaaah. ;-; *reaches out to you to hug you and ask for your forgivess* *ignored* *cries in the corner*

Probably?!?!...

PROBABLY?!!?!?!

I was and still am screaming 'Izayaaaaaaaaaa'

Moooo...i just hope you re-think your position soon enough

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Sep 23, 2:23 PM
Shingster
Hmm interesting news. I wonder will Aoi Yuki's character be a new opponent for Rei

Dec 1, 1:29 AM
News Team
OP2: "Haru ga Kite Bokura (春が来てぼくら)" by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1512105806
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!