Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 21, 2017 2:09 PM

Aug 2015
wait, im confused, are we actually getting a 12th episode? MAL says we are but that ending makes it seem like its over.
Sep 21, 2017 2:23 PM

Jun 2017
eliterodriguez said:
MomoSinX said:

Personally I like Tendou and hope she wins. She's the cover girl for crying out loud she has to win.

Agreed, I do like Konoha too but she is more of a gag character lol.
Sep 21, 2017 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
This episode made me feel all kinds of weird as far as the romance goes...it's like I never considered Amano and Chiaki being a thing but at the same time, the Tendou with Amano thing feels so incredibly awkward. It's like...I'm not trying to encourage some cucking right now but maybe Amano and Chiaki should be together. It's just like...you don't really understand why Tendou likes Amano aside from their mutual love of gaming. It's like they are thrown together by circumstance so if she's supposed to be the main heroine route...talk about the worst girl the series.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 21, 2017 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
was i the only one hoping they'd see him "kneeling down" and have more misunderstandings at the end...
Sep 21, 2017 2:47 PM

Sep 2015
Currently a Library Assistant at my school rn and was just smiling a whole bunch while other kids at my school passed by me. Dam this episode could easily be the ending for the season. I hope next episode isn't gonna be like a filler or something which ive usually encountered several times before.
Sep 21, 2017 3:04 PM

Mar 2017
Am I the only one who wanted Amano and Aguri to happen?!?!? :C. :c :<
Sep 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Mar 2017
Sleepy-lt said:
At first this was fun, but god Amano is annoiyng, you just don't leave a girl alone in the dungeon, I just wanted to come to him and slap him.
P.S. Twintail sister ftw, lets wait for more of her art in Pixiv

yeah amano was bit insensitive there .
Sep 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Jun 2013
LN3000 said:
I'm not sure what they could possibly do to follow this up in another episode. They could either 1) a) create more misunderstanding and severely screw everything up and leave us feeling horribly unfulfilled (like Mayoiga), or b) Have Chiaki interfere, or 2) Reaffirm everyone's relationships with each other and make it all officially official, and tie everything up nicely

It's a light novel adaptation. I say this as someone who hasn't read the source material, only as someone making an educated guess: you might not want to expect an ending that

LeeTailorSep 21, 2017 5:32 PM
Sep 21, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
The way this episode was going I thought it was the last episode lol. Nevertheless a good episode, and kinda fixed a lot of the misunderstandings

Poor chiaki very late into the war she realizes her feelings lol
Sep 21, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
Hoshinomori's sisters try to destroy Amano x Tendou ship !? F*ck you, not a fairplay. Disturbing a date is vicious and annoying. Poor Tendou...
Sep 21, 2017 4:36 PM

Dec 2009
Interesting to see so many others thought this was the episode was the end also. I really can't imagine what they could do in the final episode other than create more misunderstandings, as a sort of cliff hanger for the next season.

I still find it interesting how even after the main characters are dating, theres is still some room for uncertainty in pairings. Tendou and Tasuku really justified the Amano and Aguri pairing, something I didn't quite get before, they really show self-awareness something I didn't expect, considering all the silly misunderstandings before.

A very enjoyable series, surprisingly so since the romance genre is so played out. I even liked how the gaming aspect wasn't the main focus just to be more relatable without any story.
Sep 21, 2017 4:42 PM

Nov 2011
deplorable said:
was i the only one hoping they'd see him "kneeling down" and have more misunderstandings at the end...
Yeah that was weird...like maybe there's going to me a proposal misunderstanding...but in actuality I think he either twisted or broke his foot.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 21, 2017 4:45 PM
Jan 2014
Jkickit said:
Well at least the stuff with uehera and agiri seemed to have settled

Wonder if it'll be an open end or what for amono

I don't know, it seems false...

I still prefer the couple of Aguri and Amano, they are more fun and more tender...

Mod Edit: Spoiler tagged oversized images
ShockedOct 1, 2017 7:06 AM
Sep 21, 2017 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
Felt like a finale, I probably would have thought this was the last episode if I didn't know the episode counts beforehand.

The relationships are basically set in stone this episode. Aguri x Tasuku. Amano x Tendou, while Chiaki will always be the loser. There might still be misunderstandings left and right after this, but it won't change the pairings. Konoha might join in Amano's harem later in the story.

I expect an OVA-ish episode next week. Mainly focused on slice of life comedy, maybe some fan service, but nothing major in terms of story progression.
Sep 21, 2017 4:52 PM
Jan 2014
chunng said:
Felt like a finale, I probably would have thought this was the last episode if I didn't know the episode counts beforehand.

The relationships are basically set in stone this episode. Aguri x Tasuku. Amano x Tendou, while Chiaki will always be the loser. There might still be misunderstandings left and right after this, but it won't change the pairings. Konoha might join in Amano's harem later in the story.

I expect an OVA-ish episode next week. Mainly focused on slice of life comedy, maybe some fan service, but nothing major in terms of story progression.

hahahahahaha I wouldn't sit those couples, LN shows that everything could be disarmed, couples can break, and begin to generate a parallel love among our protagonists....

Sep 21, 2017 5:05 PM

May 2013
not the last episode?
I'm not sure if i want to watch the next episode. This felt like a good stopping point.
I do not want to see anymore understandings, this anime has been driving me insane.
Sep 21, 2017 5:56 PM

Feb 2017
Love love love this anime and all it's dumb ass characters.

I feel so much for Chiaki, but I also adore Tendou.

Aguri is best girl.

Amano y u leave Tendou in the dungeon? :(

I thought the parade scene was really well done.

Wonder what will happen next week, as this felt like the end!
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Sep 21, 2017 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
Man this episode made it hard to root for one person ,can't say i'm impressed by the way Amano has treated Tendou this whole time when it's been shown he isn't like that to everyone but it's just who he is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sorta did feel like a ending ,and with how much the animation took a dip i wonder whatever this OVA-ish last episode will be like and look like (lol the character's looked pretty different at the start of the parade scene).
Sep 21, 2017 6:21 PM

Jun 2016
This episode was kind of meh for me. I know most like Chiaki with Amano, but I don't. She may have feelings for him, but her and her sister are being unfair to Tendou and Amano. You don't do that kind of stuff to your friends. She may have more in common with Amano, but that doesn't mean she's the right one for him.

Aguri is the best girl here though. Her relationship with Amano is the best part of the show.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Sep 21, 2017 6:25 PM

Dec 2009
Damn do i ever love Konoha's fashion sense.

❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 21, 2017 6:31 PM
Aug 2016
i thought this is the end until i see the "to be continued..." man, this was the best end they could possibly make.

i hope tendou win tho, even though i think chiaki is the best girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2017 6:39 PM

May 2014
Things I didn't like:

- This neverending suspicion about Uehara and Aguri. It was fine, initially, but it should've ended with Tendou's "confession" to Amano. Now it just feels forced.

- Konoha went too far with the meddling. I mean, Amano and Tendou were on a date, and she just took the opportunity to leave Tendou alone in a haunted house and throw her sister on Amano. It was heartbreaking when Tendou looking for him and realized she was alone. Then Amano just ignores that and kinda goes with the flow with Chiaki. HOW DENSE CAN A M&$@*¨!&CKER BE??? He left his *girlfriend* behind (ALONE!) because another girl (who already had her sister to depend on) was feeling a bit dizzy. Nevermind dense, he was downright indifferent to Tendou. Way to go. If he were just a plain protagonist with a harem, it would be ok, but he's also clueless and selfish. And still gets to have the harem.

OK. Rant mode off. I just want to add that the art quality is nice, though nothing special, and all the other parts of the episode were pretty enjoyable. Specially any part with Tendou on it. Casual-style Tendou was doubly cute.
IshikamiSep 21, 2017 6:42 PM
Sep 21, 2017 6:49 PM

Mar 2015
This show has become more Nisekoi than Nisekoi lol
The sword that takes life gives life
Sep 21, 2017 6:50 PM

Mar 2016
I like how the anime is finally moving towards its conclusion and the characters have reached their final development now we can sit back and enjoy an ending that's sure to be great fun
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 21, 2017 6:51 PM

Sep 2010
I really enjoyed this anime at first, but I'm getting really sick of this love triangle with Chiaki (and all the other love issues that are only formed by the characters lack of communication). She's easily the worst character in the whole series for me, and I HATE how they push for a triangle with a character that's already in a relationship.

I really hope that this episode marks the end of this triangle and she backs off. They keep putting Tendou on the back burner to give her screen time and ahhh it's so frustrating.
Sep 21, 2017 6:59 PM
Nov 2016
i liked how chiaki saw that tendou and amano were happy together, and then she ended happy after all
Sep 21, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2017
Ironwarrer said:
Jkickit said:
Well at least the stuff with uehera and agiri seemed to have settled

Wonder if it'll be an open end or what for amono

I still prefer the couple of Aguri and Amano, they are more fun and more tender...

I feel they're better as friends that help each other out
Sep 21, 2017 7:31 PM
Jan 2014
Jkickit said:
Ironwarrer said:

I feel they're better as friends that help each other out

There isn't a single man on earth who has a girl as a friend and who in a moment does not want to fuck her! and I think that by Light Novel, breaking with Tendo-san, or falling in love with Chiaki... or even Aguri would be a possibility, why? Aguri and Uehara are having couple problems, I think there is a clue, that one thing is the ideal love that each one, Amano, Tendo, Aguri and Uehara have, and another very different the true person who can make them truly happy...

For my Tendo, Aguri, Amano and Uehara live loving an ideal of person, which is not a true infatuation ... and the worst of it, is that to realize that, they will have to suffer a lot to notice it.

...and this is what I rejoice most, because apparently the novel goes by that line, destroy the couples and the love of the boys, is one of the things I love in a romantic comedy!

Lolikon_ExtremSep 21, 2017 7:38 PM
Sep 21, 2017 7:35 PM
Jan 2014
ladamesansmerci said:
Love love love this anime and all it's dumb ass characters.

I feel so much for Chiaki, but I also adore Tendou.

Aguri is best girl.

Amano y u leave Tendou in the dungeon? :(

I thought the parade scene was really well done.

Wonder what will happen next week, as this felt like the end!

Aguri is best girl.

Sep 21, 2017 7:52 PM

Nov 2015
man...this felt like a finale. It's a shame that we won't probably get a second season which is a shame. Next week will probably be an anime original ending.

Fun series this season.

Quick question: I can't remember clearly but did we have kiss scenes in this show....I don't think so but not entirely sure.
inuscooter26Sep 21, 2017 8:01 PM
Sep 21, 2017 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
Chiaki's cute and all but her interjecting into Tendo & Amano's dates (even tho its not really her fault especially this time) got annoying. her sister trying to force her into Amano was even more annoying especially when she had him leaving Tendo in the dungeon. good thing she saw Amano's feelings and left it be.

this show totally peaked at the Amano asking Tendo out episode
Sep 21, 2017 8:50 PM

Sep 2015
On one hand, the 4 + 1 dynamic leads to some funny situations...but on the other hand, it gets annoying having what could be nice relationship moments constantly interrupted. I think I can honestly say I'm growing to hate Konoha...she had no business trying to ruin Keita and Karen's date like that. The meddling got really old really fast honestly, I wanted to rip her stupid twin tails off after she pulled them out of the dungeon to leave Karen alone. At this I'd be completely okay with Chiaki and her sister being written out of the series, but obviously that won't happen.

Ignoring the negativity, Karen and Takusu's determination was cute, and the ending was really adorable. I love how Karen was the one that wanted to use the date to get closer, and yet it was Keita that took the step for her. Nice to see he's not always oblivious, and definitely cares about his girlfriend. Also that low-key proposal scene was adorable.

Hopefully next episode isn't too much of a cliffhanger, and finds a good stopping point for this. I know the light novel is ongoing, and it introduces further complications, but if this doesn't get a season 2 I'd rather it end on a good note. That way if the light novel goes to crap I can treat the anime as the primary version of the series.

Basically like what I did with Haganai.
Sep 21, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2017
Man...

Amano is nice, but really insensitive. The typical of people that live only for the moment. I mean, you're with your girlfriend, for corn sake! At least give her a concern first, anything! As long you make her understand the situation. But no, this girl that have a dick sister need a help, best for me to leave my GF without saying anything. Sigh...

What the heck that two sisters doing?! Dick move! I don't really mind they interfere or why they don't confess already, but doing things on dirty and sly way just will make the sisters regret, if they really thinking about it, but no, they don't . I hate this two even more now. Too many bad trait disguised as cute innocent human.

The really goodhearted people here is Tasuku, even he decided to support Chiaki, he never done any dick move (but when he does, it's for the good of all people) to hinder Tendou's goal because he know how painful it is. Best bro after Brotoyama from Tsurezure Children.

Well... It was OK, painful, but OK. This could be more enjoyable if Amano develop some sense and that dick sisters goes in competitive way.

MonoJuMal said:
This episode was kind of meh for me. I know most like Chiaki with Amano, but I don't. She may have feelings for him, but her and her sister are being unfair to Tendou and Amano. You don't do that kind of stuff to your friends. She may have more in common with Amano, but that doesn't mean she's the right one for him.

Aguri is the best girl here though. Her relationship with Amano is the best part of the show.

100% agree. Edit mine to include this and I love you.
suzuya_mitsukoSep 21, 2017 9:09 PM
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Sep 21, 2017 9:13 PM

Jun 2017
AkiyamaChiaki said:
I find this anime disturbing. I hate all the misunderstandings. Especially the misunderstanding about Tasuku where everyone assumes he is a cheater. Like wtf screw you all. He is the most decent. He has eyes only for Aguri. I want this to get clear at the last episode at least.

Tasuku dated Aguri for a long period of time before the start of the series and treated her as if she is just a status for his highschool makeover. It was so obvious to the point where his original group of friends and even Aguri herself pointed it out back in episode 1 and 2. Aguri even said she doesn't mind that he doesn't see her as someone special, as long as she gets to be with him.

Now, here enters the school idol who seems to have interest in Tasuku. It would elevate his social status even more if it were true. So it's not surprising that Aguri would feel threatened.
Sep 21, 2017 10:06 PM
Apr 2011
Amano worst boyfriend ever. Who would leave their girlfriend in a haunted house?
Sep 21, 2017 10:15 PM

Sep 2015
Lol, Amano is hilarious this episode. The ending was really sweet for all characters. The ending almost felt like the last episode.
Maybe it is and next will be a filler. Hope not and hope it tops this one since I think this was best episode yet.
Konoha is so cute. Her fashion sense is also nice. I like. Konoha best girl for me. :P

Animation quality on this episode noticeably dropped however.
Sep 21, 2017 10:51 PM

Aug 2012
This feels like the final episode but it isn't.

It's too late for Chiaki to realize her own feelings.
Sep 21, 2017 11:19 PM

Sep 2016
konoha is the most bestest character too cute
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 21, 2017 11:24 PM

Oct 2013
Lmao Tendou being a tsundere at the end.
Sep 21, 2017 11:31 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode as usual. Loving the more serious moments.
Amano getting his leg stuck in the water runoff ditch at the end was a bit strange. Just the way he shook his head looking up, weird animation
Sep 22, 2017 12:28 AM

Dec 2015
chiaki and konoha are kind of annoying sigh
tendou deserves better!
Sep 22, 2017 12:33 AM

Dec 2013
Konoha is a true shipper!

Chiaki is going to win with her overwhelming charm lol

Ending had me smiling.
Sep 22, 2017 1:25 AM
Aug 2012
They should have just focused on those 4 rather than bringing Chiaki into the scene. Tbh half of this episode still "meh" but the rest was good enough to cover it up, and can someone explain to me why "double date" thing is an embarrassing thing?

I still don't get why Amano didn't go back to the 'Dungeon' and didn't pick up Tendou's call just for the sake of Chiaki. It hurts to watch this kind of relationship.
edwindzaSep 22, 2017 1:34 AM
Sep 22, 2017 1:53 AM

Oct 2014
The animation is getting uglier as episode went by.
Sep 22, 2017 1:55 AM
Aug 2015
Am I the only one who disliked Konoha's act in this episode? She's so annoying =_= I mean it's good for Chiaki to gets the answer, but ruining someone's date (especially with that type of couple) is just unforgivable. Anyway, just like everyone said, this episode feels like an ending lol. One episode left, which means we'll get to see those three club members since they haven't made an appearance for such a long time xD

EDIT: Just read some comments, i'm glad i was not the only one who dislike Konoha.
renzosparkSep 22, 2017 2:04 AM
Sep 22, 2017 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
Tendou and Aguri should be the only winners at the end of this by virtue of them leaving the scumbags that keep making them jump through hoops to be treated like girlfriends. Even then, Chiaki should be left alone for trying to NTR them. I get that Konoha puts her sister before anyone else, but her actions in this episode were corny and pathetic. Not to mention, asinine. Why would you want to get your sister together with someone that would leave their girlfriend for her? What'll happen to her when another girl comes along?

Tendou is being tortured just for loving this clown, and it's like everyone's ganged up on her at this point. It really isn't funny, and I've seen variations of that scene where he leaves her for his non-girlfriend all too many times in other anime. It's not funny, man. They took it too far at this point.

An ending where everyone ends up alone is best, unless Tendou and Aguri can be paired with people that will actually treat them well.

SJ7izmSep 22, 2017 2:55 AM
Sep 22, 2017 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
God damn that meddling imouto. Can't people just have a nice double date without such intrusions? I was hoping for a little progress for Tendou this ep, to solidify her relationship to Amano a little, but that didn't happen. I can't believe Amano just left his gf all alone in a haunted house like that. Quit being so easy to push around. At least Aguri and Uehara seemed to have gotten closer again.
Sep 22, 2017 3:05 AM

Sep 2015
Best girl is konoha imo and I ship her with her sister :D
Sep 22, 2017 3:06 AM
Aug 2013
Crossburn said:
AkiyamaChiaki said:
I find this anime disturbing. I hate all the misunderstandings. Especially the misunderstanding about Tasuku where everyone assumes he is a cheater. Like wtf screw you all. He is the most decent. He has eyes only for Aguri. I want this to get clear at the last episode at least.

Tasuku dated Aguri for a long period of time before the start of the series and treated her as if she is just a status for his highschool makeover. It was so obvious to the point where his original group of friends and even Aguri herself pointed it out back in episode 1 and 2. Aguri even said she doesn't mind that he doesn't see her as someone special, as long as she gets to be with him.

Now, here enters the school idol who seems to have interest in Tasuku. It would elevate his social status even more if it were true. So it's not surprising that Aguri would feel threatened.
I know but I just want them to see that it's not like that. He has changed.
Sep 22, 2017 4:09 AM
Jun 2017
While you guys feel bad for Chiaki, I feel bad for tendou coz someone has to butt in their date and ruin half of their date. In the same time, amano and tendou has never been in a full date where none of them are depressed.

I'm a tendou shipper but i just hope amano will end up with chiaki and tendou will end up with someone better than amano.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.