Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Sep 20, 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 718
I am pleased to announce that v1.3.0-beta is now available:
https://github.com/erengy/taiga/releases/tag/v1.3.0-beta

During the beta period, please use this topic or the GitHub page to report any issues you encounter.
 
#2
Sep 21, 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 4
This is a very tiny problem, but I noticed that the shortcut link to look for episode discussions on reddit for an anime doesn't work properly, it doesn't show any results unless I remove the double comma on the URL.

Example: https://imgur.com/a/rJcxz
 
#3
Sep 22, 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 718
Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty sure that the links worked before, and the wiki still says:

When making a multi-word field search, wrap the query in double-quotes. Single-quoted field searches are not supported. Example: flair:"Multi Word Text"

Either they recently changed the search behavior, or there's a bug in their code somewhere. If you have the time, could you submit a post at r/help and describe the issue?
 
#4
Sep 22, 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 4
I think that description for using double-quotes is only in case you are looking for an exact match like on google search, otherwise you would have to put double-quotes on every search with multiple words, which I think it doesn't make sense.

And it also explain why the current search is not showing any results.
In this case the query is looking for exactly: "Aho Girl episode discussion".
When the posts on reddit are titled: "Aho Girl - Episode x discussion".

So by removing the double-quotes it looks for titles that contains the same words but not the exact phrase.
Modified by Nakai, Sep 22, 7:51 PM
 
#5
Oct 8, 12:16 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12450
3 weeks ago I put an anime (Two Car) on my PTW. Yesterday I started watching it and used Taiga's popup after closing the player to update the episode count to 1. Taiga now tells me that Two Car is on my Currently Watching list. However, when I browse my profile on MAL, Two Car is still set to Plan To Watch.


Another small issue I've encountered is that in Settings > Recognition > List updates and automatic sharing, my delay counter is 10 seconds. Changing this value works (I think) but the displayed value (10 seconds) doesn't change. Changing it to 5 seconds, then hitting OK to close the settings window has no effect on the displayed value. When I open this setting again, it still says 10 seconds.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
#6
Oct 20, 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 17405
cyruz said:
3 weeks ago I put an anime (Two Car) on my PTW. Yesterday I started watching it and used Taiga's popup after closing the player to update the episode count to 1. Taiga now tells me that Two Car is on my Currently Watching list. However, when I browse my profile on MAL, Two Car is still set to Plan To Watch.


Another small issue I've encountered is that in Settings > Recognition > List updates and automatic sharing, my delay counter is 10 seconds. Changing this value works (I think) but the displayed value (10 seconds) doesn't change. Changing it to 5 seconds, then hitting OK to close the settings window has no effect on the displayed value. When I open this setting again, it still says 10 seconds.
That's because erengy introduced a minimum (10 seconds), like the torrents can't be refreshed faster than once every 10 minutes.
 
#7
Oct 20, 12:31 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12450
Paulo27 said:
That's because erengy introduced a minimum (10 seconds), like the torrents can't be refreshed faster than once every 10 minutes.


I'm sorry but that's nonsense. A) What does the minimum refresh rate of torrents, a feature that I'm not even using, have to do with the recognition of video files played in the video player? B) Even if what you said was true, the actual timer is still exactly 5 seconds. I can see the timer start to count down from 5 in the bottom right corner of the Taiga app window.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
#8
Oct 20, 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 17405
cyruz said:
Paulo27 said:
That's because erengy introduced a minimum (10 seconds), like the torrents can't be refreshed faster than once every 10 minutes.


I'm sorry but that's nonsense. A) What does the minimum refresh rate of torrents, a feature that I'm not even using, have to do with the recognition of video files played in the video player? B) Even if what you said was true, the actual timer is still exactly 5 seconds. I can see the timer start to count down from 5 in the bottom right corner of the Taiga app window.
I just gave the torrent refresh timer as an example. And if it still displays the 5 seconds then sorry, I didn't look that far into it.