Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 2017
hi everyone! I'm a newly arrived Ravages of Time reader & fan, it's easily the best & favoritest comic/graphic novel I've ever read! I just recently finished reading through the entire 16 years worth of chapters and it's been so exciting and thrilling!

unfortunately it seems like it's really hard to find other readers to socialize & talk with. this empty forum with it's 0-2 replies per chapter discussion threads seem to represent the norm everywhere you go on the internet. (inexplicably, another comic set in the same time period, "Kingdom", is getting way more attention & discussion -- 12k ratings here at MAL vs only 700 for RoT!)

so, I decided to set up a Discord chat server just for Ravages of Times fans to gather & socialize with each other. Discord has tons of great features & is super easy to use, and having all the small fan population meeting in one central place should surely boost the quality and frequency of discussion!

if you're a fan of this excellent masterpiece I hope you'll come and join us there! The link for the discord is: http://ravagesoftime.info/discord (I hope it's okay to post the link here) You can also visit that link without the /discord for my related Ravages of Time fan website that I also set up to help promote this masterpiece!
I'm a big Ravages of Time fan! I set up a fan site and Discord discussion server at http://ravagesoftime.info/discord -- I hope all fellow RoT fans will join us there!
Sep 7, 2018 8:09 AM

Sep 2017
Sorry to double post, i'd just like to post a quick update to this thread -- the Ravages of Time community Discord server has just turned 1 year old! There's a post about it here on our website!

Right now we have 320 total members with many who are regularly active, lots of fun & thematic roles, images & discussion channels, and other gimmicks! this Discord server continues to grow and evolve into what will no doubt become the #1 RoT discussion venue in the english-speaking world.

hope to see all fellow RoT fans there!! :D
I'm a big Ravages of Time fan! I set up a fan site and Discord discussion server at http://ravagesoftime.info/discord -- I hope all fellow RoT fans will join us there!

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Ravages of Time Chapter 58 Discussion

joe_g7 - Jul 5, 2017

4 by KitsuFrost »»
Nov 22, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Ravages of Time Chapter 580 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Jan 29, 2023

0 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jan 29, 2023 7:27 AM

» The Ravages of Time Chapter 577 Discussion

Alriven - Nov 16, 2022

0 by Alriven »»
Nov 16, 2022 4:00 AM

Poll: » The Ravages of Time Chapter 572 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Aug 14, 2022

0 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Aug 14, 2022 8:08 PM

Poll: » The Ravages of Time Chapter 559 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Aug 14, 2022

0 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Aug 14, 2022 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.