Forum Settings
Forums

How do you make a review on Mal, the doesnt seem to be a button to add review.

#1
Sep 19, 2017 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 409
Like when I choose a anime, it has reviews, I cant add my own review?

Freedom of speech much?
Near is far superior to you!

 
#2
Sep 19, 2017 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2545


On anime page there should be a tab that says reviews. Click on that and there will be another tab that says write a review. Make sure to read the guidelines and no plagiarizing other reviewers okay?
Modified by mascarpone, Sep 19, 2017 1:30 PM

 
#3
Sep 19, 2017 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 409
mascarpone said:


On anime page there should be a tab that says reviews. Click on that and there will be another tab that says write a review. Make sure to read the guidelines and no plagiarizing other reviewers okay?


Thanks a lot, I wrote a review on a anime I just watched, cheers.

Oh and also you look cute.

But no time for flattery.

If you don't mind I have to work on my mathamatics.
Near is far superior to you!

 
#4
Mar 10, 2018 11:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
mascarpone said:


On anime page there should be a tab that says reviews. Click on that and there will be another tab that says write a review. Make sure to read the guidelines and no plagiarizing other reviewers okay?

Is that not on mobile? Because that's what I primarily use.
 
#5
Mar 11, 2018 1:19 AM
DB Administrator
▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18050
The mobile version doesn't have all the features of the desktop version (yet). To write a review you need to switch to the desktop version.
 
#6
Nov 26, 2018 3:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1124
Luna said:
The mobile version doesn't have all the features of the desktop version (yet). To write a review you need to switch to the desktop version.


Do you know when the mobile version will have the option to submit reviews because i want to write reviews and i only use a cellphone.
 
#7
Nov 27, 2018 12:51 PM
DB Administrator
▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18050
LiedElfen said:
Luna said:
The mobile version doesn't have all the features of the desktop version (yet). To write a review you need to switch to the desktop version.


Do you know when the mobile version will have the option to submit reviews because i want to write reviews and i only use a cellphone.

Considering the slow development we have in general at the moment and that the mobile version doesn't seem to be a priority, I don't think this or other features will be added to it anytime soon unfortunately :(

If you only use your cellphone you can still write reviews though, but you need to switch to the desktop version of the site (go to the MAL menu and scroll down, at the end there's a "Request Desktop Site" link). Or you can use the "Desktop site" option in your browser's menu.
 
#8
Oct 22, 3:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 1
I'm having the same issue I can see other people's reviews but can't make any myself the button isn't there at all
 
Top