Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 27, 2017 7:30 AM

Oct 2015
Too bad Koshiyama never made it to the finals but I guess it was his first time, congrats to Sasajima for wiping the floor in the finals. I didn't think Sonohara was annoying I think he made it interesting for me and I hope to see him again. Next is the high school quiz bowl championship now that the regular meet is over. I hope it will be intense and most I am looking forward the rivalry between him and Mikuriya is gonna pen out. I loved this anime because I love knowledge and quizzes, so 8/10 even if it was anti climatic ( I am never giving up on this one.
lihle808Sep 27, 2017 7:38 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 27, 2017 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
What I like about this anime is the cast. I think Chiaki is my favorite character. Akira is a great antagonist. But obviously, he will become frenemy and Mari's brother will be the new one. I want to see All Japan Quiz Tournament! The teaser looks fun! Too bad, the manga is not licensed abroad. Gotta rely on fan translation if I want to know what's next.

Sep 27, 2017 5:49 PM
Mar 2014
the anime is quite interesting but what's with the 6.xx score..
wuld be better if it is 24 ep anime..
well i hope there will be 2nd season soon
Sep 30, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2013
Koshiyama lost the round but mikuriya cheers him up and they will aim higher :)
Akira comes around with his pres talking to him and his classmates being there too.
Sasajima wins and on to the next quiz bowl 7.5/10 got better as it went along.
Oct 1, 2017 8:17 PM
Dec 2015
Honestly, that was some weird fujoshi bait going on in the last episode.... I guess they already pleased the guys with fanservice and wanted to deliver to the girls.

This series was no way groundbreaking, but I would say its good, so that why Im giving it my seven. Honestly really enjoyed some of the quizzes, especially this one felt intense. I enjoyed how they made Koshiyama so sure even when he was wrong, I thought he might win for a second. Anyways, a season two was set up in the final minutes and I won't be surprised if we get one. Probably will be good, not anything above good, but good.

Oct 2, 2017 12:42 PM

Jan 2017
I like it, I would give a good 7/10. But one thing bothers me: what made Sasajima leave his old school and Mari Fukami´s bother to leave quiz?? Seems to me a great mystery that could give a great moment in the end of the series.
Oct 3, 2017 12:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good finale to a unique and captivating show!
Mikuriya winning over Koshiyama was a great development which I feared wouldn't have happened but I'm glad it did. It must have been come to terms with the result though since only a matter of a few more seconds could save the game for him there considering Mikuriya fails to press the button first. Seeing a heartfelt moment for Sunohara was pleasing to see as well and I kind of enjoyed his little devious tricks and ploys to intemsify the games. Not a bad character thus, at all, and the President(Sunohara's sister) was a fascinating character to witness too. It'll be interesting to see how Koshiyama improves himself and performs in the next meeting. Sasajima's victory though was quite predictable but I'm more curious as to his history with the prestigious school and Fukami's brother in particular. Mikuriya and Koshiyama's brofist in the end really set the tone from which the next season, if at all it will air, can continue from.
Overall, a good 3.5/5 to this episode and a solid 8/10 to the series. Initially, I didn't like this show much but kept on watching it and I'm glad I did. Hopefully, news of a Second Season will be announced sooner than later. Here's hoping for another season of Nana Maru San Batsu!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 12, 2017 11:29 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty solid show. Would definitely watch more if they make it.

7/10
Oct 18, 2017 9:15 PM

Dec 2012
The trap took points from Mikuriya.
The trap is gone.
Dat shoulder grab.
Dude put Amen. lol
Shiki lost.
The trap had on make up.
LMAO I forgot the OP didn't appear early on.
Mari cut her hair?
Mikuriya acting somewhat like Kai....
Dem fists.

And that was the end of the LAWD JESUS arc and the show. It was okay.
RobOct 18, 2017 9:24 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 22, 2017 11:04 AM

Dec 2012
This anime really needs a second season! This episode didn't feel like an end.

The story has a lot of potential and I want to know more things about Gakuto.
Oct 25, 2017 1:25 AM

Jun 2011
This is so much fun!! I hope there's a second season in the future! Loved Mikuriya and Sasajima. Excited for more development from Koshiyama too, as well as Akira coming back stronger.

Voice acting was overall below average though, otherwise the show is a lot of fun to watch.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 25, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2010
So this went right over everyone's heads here, wow.

It was too much to ask the average user here to posses a working theory of mind.
Oct 28, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2013
For losing in the end, still as satisfying as it could have been.
Just not that into this overall. 6.5/10
Dec 28, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
The last episode was underwhelming. And the show was not that entertaining.
But at least the story kept me to finish it. Anyway, I'm gonna rate this anime a 6 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 19, 2018 1:22 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with our MC losing the quiz battle, but gaining a budding bromance. And dayum you know what? That was actually a surprisingly absorbing/engrossing little series. To the extent that not only did I watch all of it over the course of roughly 30 hours, but I'm also kinda sad this is in all likelihood never gonna get a sequel. It had the Baby Steps-esque vibe of the MC getting involved in something and learning about it along the way. So the biggest thing that stood out to me, at least initially, was what seemed to stand out to everybody: the female lead's voice. Sure enough, it was a newbie who, judging by MAL, still doesn't have much anime voice acting work under her belt. I don't know if she really improved as the show went on or her role seemed to decrease or I just got used to her or what, but by the end the performance didn't really bug me...though I feel like it deserved to be pointed out. That aside yeah, this was just...fun. Even the troll character's last-minute development was nice. I'm left feeling charmed from this series. I'm tempted to be generous and give it an 8, but I'll stick with a solid 7/10.
Jan 12, 2019 11:43 AM

Aug 2016
backdoornight said:
I will protect Akira and make sure she never cries again.

..... That's a dude.
Jun 8, 2019 7:47 AM
Jan 2017
Pretty Great show overall
9/10 for me It was kinda like watching the anime version of Jeopardy.
Apr 20, 2021 3:44 AM

Apr 2020
The most all right show that ever all righted lol 6/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jul 14, 2021 4:04 AM

Aug 2018
this anime is one of the surprisingly good anime i ever seen!
I only want to see this because i got curious in the visual art and to Fukami Mari.
After I saw a couple episodes I ended up enjoying the series.
Its pretty interersting how the story progress.

Overall its decent.
OP AND ED were great!

Imma give this a 10/10 because I love Fukami Mari!
i hope this will get a season 2.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xull - Jul 4, 2017

146 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2023 2:49 AM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2017

48 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:44 PM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

52 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 5, 2022 5:17 PM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

69 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 5, 2022 4:36 PM

» At which chapter does the anime end?

YuseiFudoU - May 19, 2020

2 by Chichi123 »»
May 20, 2022 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.