Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 23, 2017 7:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 88
Katsu-kun said:
Hi there!

When I click on the badge it would be very helpful to see what titles it counts in.


Hi,

I'm not sure if I undertand, you say when you click on a badge you want to see the anime linked ? ( Example : You have competed 3 anime for the badge cars , you click on it and you see the 3 anime linked to this badge ).

Thanks :)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
I'm the creator of mal-badges, go chek the club!

 
Dec 23, 2017 7:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1714
Jikan_ said:
Katsu-kun said:
Hi there!

When I click on the badge it would be very helpful to see what titles it counts in.


Hi,

I'm not sure if I undertand, you say when you click on a badge you want to see the anime linked ? ( Example : You have competed 3 anime for the badge cars , you click on it and you see the 3 anime linked to this badge ).

Thanks :)


Yes, exactly! :-)
 
Dec 23, 2017 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 88
Katsu-kun said:
Jikan_ said:


Hi,

I'm not sure if I undertand, you say when you click on a badge you want to see the anime linked ? ( Example : You have competed 3 anime for the badge cars , you click on it and you see the 3 anime linked to this badge ).

Thanks :)


Yes, exactly! :-)


Okay, I will look abtout it but this will need a lot of time xD

Thanks for your time :)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
I'm the creator of mal-badges, go chek the club!

 
Dec 23, 2017 7:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1714
Jikan_ said:
Katsu-kun said:


Yes, exactly! :-)


Okay, I will look abtout it but this will need a lot of time xD

Thanks for your time :)


Yeah, it will take very much time.
Jikan_ said:
Katsu-kun said:


Yes, exactly! :-)


Okay, I will look abtout it but this will need a lot of time xD

Thanks for your time :)


It's just a suggestion. I don't know what other people think about it.
Maybe you could just make a poll for all these suggestions and see which is more demanded and needed.
 
Dec 23, 2017 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 88
Katsu-kun said:
Jikan_ said:


Okay, I will look abtout it but this will need a lot of time xD

Thanks for your time :)


Yeah, it will take very much time.
Jikan_ said:


Okay, I will look abtout it but this will need a lot of time xD

Thanks for your time :)


It's just a suggestion. I don't know what other people think about it.
Maybe you could just make a poll for all these suggestions and see which is more demanded and needed.


Yeah, but I think it's a good idea xD
For the moment I will wait if somebody ask the same thing :)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
I'm the creator of mal-badges, go chek the club!

 
Dec 25, 2017 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 105
Just a couple of opinions of mine, feel free to ignore.

-"Short Anime Fan" should be 1-13 episodes
-"Medium Anime Fan" should be 14-26 episodes
-"Really"? should have additional levels for watching Pico to Chico and Pico x CoCo x Chico
-Badge for Music (the type, not the genre)
-Badge for rewatched anime
-Badge for making reviews
-Badge for recommendations
-Badge for having lots of friends (mostly so I can dominate this)
-Manga badges too

These are just suggestions, I don't know how feasible they are with your current set-up.
Anyway, love what you're doing and hope you keep up the good work.
Gluomme said:
please go to hell and stop asking to be my friend
 
Dec 25, 2017 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 88
Nicholaevich said:
Just a couple of opinions of mine, feel free to ignore.

-"Short Anime Fan" should be 1-13 episodes
-"Medium Anime Fan" should be 14-26 episodes
-"Really"? should have additional levels for watching Pico to Chico and Pico x CoCo x Chico
-Badge for Music (the type, not the genre)
-Badge for rewatched anime
-Badge for making reviews
-Badge for recommendations
-Badge for having lots of friends (mostly so I can dominate this)
-Manga badges too

These are just suggestions, I don't know how feasible they are with your current set-up.
Anyway, love what you're doing and hope you keep up the good work.


-"Short Anime Fan" should be 1-13 episodes
-"Medium Anime Fan" should be 14-26 episodes

This will be done



-"Really"? should have additional levels for watching Pico to Chico and Pico x CoCo x Chico

To much change for the moment


-Badge for Music (the type, not the genre)

Will be done



-Badge for rewatched anime
-Badge for making reviews
-Badge for recommendations
-Badge for having lots of friends (mostly so I can dominate this)

I can't. Myanimelist.net don't give me access to this informations


-Manga badges too

Will be done but will take a long time



Thanks for your time :)


I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
I'm the creator of mal-badges, go chek the club!

 
Dec 29, 2017 4:09 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 382
It would be good if have a loading bar on top of the badge (for ranks). The difference the between 0/5 and 5/5 not too visible now.

Happy New Year!
 
Jan 3, 4:46 AM
LunyRem??♪ <3

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 6958
Hello! o/ First of all, Happy New Year! You might still be busy with the Holidays, so take your time and this suggestion isn't in such a hurry. (Or might not be necessary)

Just a little something that's been bothering me with the xp for "OVA Fan" and "Special Fan". The 7th and 8th (final) ranks are really difficult to achieve (because 500 & 1000 respectively) and yet the xp seems like it's kinda small that it doesn't feel rewarding at all. I suggested something similar with the "TV Fan" badge last month, and I can't believe I said something like this:

LunyRed said:
For the "OVA Fan", "Special Fan" and "ONA Fan", I think they're fine the way they are. Keep them as is.


Ugh.. (; ̄д ̄)Just imagine how long of a grind it is to reach the final ranks for these three badges. I can grind them even if it takes time. (Anyone can do it too if they want) It's just that the xp sort of feels too little that makes "OVA Fan" and "Special Fan" look insignificant compared to "TV Fan" and "Movie Fan" when all their levels are the same anyway. >_<

So I would like to propose a minor update to increase the xp for both "OVA Fan" and "Special Fan" especially because their final levels are both 500 and 1000.


Required: 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 500, 1000
Xp earned: 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 5000, 10000



Would that be alright? Now for "ONA Fan", this is what I think needs to remain the way it is now, because its final levels are 300 and 500. Nothing else to change for this badge and the xp for "ONA Fan" looks perfect the way it is.

I hope you would reconsider. D: Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble.
 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]