Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2017 7:16 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the getting sentimental between slave and master was somewhat precious.

Was kinda funny how the maid was nude but had on the mask still. At the time, there was no way of knowing of the secret that lay underneath...

uwaa that was some hardcore torture, especially with the stabbings of the nipple and pussy ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙ hard landing on wooden horse with pussy as well with the blood (,,•﹏•,,)
The bruise and blood caused from whipping was well done.
Kinda laughed at the rapid teleportation whipping action
circular frame transitioning seemed silly
And was less animated and more jumpy
Interesting 3d pan of the body especially with the move through the patch of 3d pubes. Never before seen \(^ヮ^)/

Maid had 2 dicks?! well they were used well. Double penetration is 1 of the appeals of the 2 dick peoples.

Kinda lol at the huge guys rapidly ejaculating and moving around like some clowns. The animation in that scene was highly impressive, such fluidity and expression YE━━━(゚∀゚)━━━S!!

Didn't not expect whip smash off the dick and squash by foot.

So the reason behind mask was due to her mouth being a pussy! Most unexpected. indeed with the mask she can still look pretty cute. Wonder which kind of fluid was flowing out from there? And how she eats? it would be entirely new play if she autofella with the pussy mouth, but don't get to see any autofella of either futas

didn't really get the ending or even any of the story and random memory transfer For some reason.

Well it was somewhat most gruesome

Turns out pigeon blood is a kind of ruby. Well, that explains the title and it connecting with the red gem in the episodes. But what it was for though?
User-sanDec 17, 2017 2:25 AM
Dec 16, 2017 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
Lots of unexpected stuff in this episode, as Mr. User pointed out: the two phalluses, the girl's mouth, and a phallus getting slashed off by a whip. Despite all these surprises, I still found myself very bored (and I think I also had a mild headache, which of course didn't help in making this more enjoyable of a viewing).
May 11, 2021 9:54 AM
Dec 2019
What the fuck did I just witness
Mar 3, 2022 5:44 PM

Jun 2019
This was just... yuck... that torture scene was something. So was the girl with a vagina for a mouth.

It felt like the story was going somewhere, but then it just ends. There is no conclusion, no confrontation between Chris and Reginia. Were they saving that for another episode that never got made?

Terrible.
May 8, 2022 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
Bruh who comes up with this shit.
You all need to watch Nami.

Dec 29, 2022 2:40 AM
Dec 2022
I absolutely hate all the hentai aspects of this, like I really don’t enjoy any of what was featured (not kinkshaming you do you broski) but I just wanna know if there’s a manga, or something else that’s related to this, i for some reason really wanna know what the story was all about, for the absolute terrible writing it has I just really hate when things get cut off or have a cliff hanger that never gets answered. Is there anything else connected to the hentai like a manga? I’ve seen some mentions of a game around the internet. Thanks!
Dec 31, 2022 11:10 PM
May 2021
don't. just don't.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pigeon Blood Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 18, 2017

3 by sinzan »»
Oct 12, 2022 3:26 AM

» Did you like that?

Rowana - Jul 17, 2008

15 by JewlZ25 »»
Oct 22, 2016 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.