Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 19, 2017 10:19 PM

Mar 2013
jjampzz said:
Azai-kun said:

Can you please name the 4 other wives, I dont mind being spoiled.:)

Well if you don't mind:

Azai-kunSep 19, 2017 10:23 PM
Sep 19, 2017 10:33 PM

Jul 2012
Azai-kun said:
jjampzz said:

Well if you don't mind:

Oh, thank you... I'm satisfied now. :)
Sep 20, 2017 12:19 AM

May 2017
Leo_10 said:
Francesca took pleasure in teasing Touya. That kiss though.

Yumina not caring about the girls being Touya's bride was weird. Linze confessed and went straight for the kiss.

She's royalty, so that's kinda natural for her coz once Touya is king, concubines are not uncommon
LairucremSep 20, 2017 12:32 AM
Sep 20, 2017 1:32 AM
Sep 2017
Regarding the harem:
Sep 20, 2017 1:44 AM

Mar 2013
The girls got cucked hard, lmao.
MC is such a wuss, heh. That's why pervert alpha MC over kind beta any fucking day.

Azai-kun said:
jjampzz said:

Well if you don't mind:

Whoa whoa, now I'm interested!
If possible
FinalFlash18Sep 20, 2017 2:06 AM
Sep 20, 2017 2:24 AM

Apr 2017
Well, the skirt thing actually a test? It gone to a different level XD

Nonetheless, i cant really enjoy harems, but this one is okay, for comedy that is.

Not like this episode has much to note, but at least everything seems okay for me.

This too is going to end next week...
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 20, 2017 2:30 AM

Mar 2013
FinalFlash18 said:
MC is such a wuss, heh. That's why pervert alpha MC over kind beta any fucking day.

Depends on how you define alpha or beta lol. The MC may be considered half-yandere in the novels. He's really scary whenever his girls are threatened or are insulted and will do anything if it means destroying an entire country to get back at whoever harmed them friend or foe. His spiteful personality and cunningness were even before he was revived into the isekai world.

FinalFlash18 said:
Azai-kun said:

If possible

Azai-kunSep 20, 2017 2:35 AM
Sep 20, 2017 2:57 AM

Mar 2013
Azai-kun said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Depends on how you define alpha or beta lol. The MC may be considered half-yandere in the novels. He's really scary whenever his girls are threatened or are insulted and will do anything if it means destroying an entire country to get back at whoever harmed them friend or foe. His spiteful personality and cunningness were even before he was revived into the isekai world.

FinalFlash18 said:

If possible

Sep 20, 2017 3:07 AM

Mar 2013
FinalFlash18 said:
Azai-kun said:

Sep 20, 2017 3:36 AM

Mar 2013
Azai-kun said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Glorious. Lmao :v
Sep 20, 2017 4:40 AM

Oct 2015
If they show end with a harem part next week, I give the score 10/10
Sep 20, 2017 4:51 AM

Nov 2014
I feel violated by this episode.

Initially the show was kinda slow in showing that it is self-aware, so it was kinda pretty bad the first few episodes. But after that, the show essentially makes a joke of how stupidly broken the main character is (it's somewhat amusing, enough to put a smile on my face but not make me laugh). If it's a true harem end, this show is instantly better.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 20, 2017 5:28 AM

Jun 2016
damn the cringe and the kiss...
Sep 20, 2017 5:46 AM

Mar 2017
jjampzz said:
After watching 100+ harem series, not a single one pulled a "TRUE HAREM END". I hope this anime could be the 1st one.

Oh believe me, it is. I've read the WN. The harem will continue to grow, and yeah these robogirls aren't a part of harem.
Sep 20, 2017 6:11 AM
Jun 2017
Am I the only one now interested in them trying to find the other babylon islands?
Sep 20, 2017 8:47 AM
Sep 2017
BurningSpirit said:
I feel violated by this episode.

Initially the show was kinda slow in showing that it is self-aware, so it was kinda pretty bad the first few episodes. But after that, the show essentially makes a joke of how stupidly broken the main character is (it's somewhat amusing, enough to put a smile on my face but not make me laugh). If it's a true harem end, this show is instantly better.

Oh boy, you dont even imagine how much broken he is, the thing is, this adaptation is really bad because it not show the MC true personality, i mean MC is really cunning when provoked...

Sep 20, 2017 9:02 AM

Mar 2013
I was kind of expecting the Harem plan by Yumina. I mean like this is a Harem Anime, right?

It's kind of cringe when Cesca kiss Touya tho', but still I didn't expect Linze will be so bold after that, just straight up confessing and with a follow-up kiss. Holy! I'm expecting the other girls will follow as well later. Touya the Lucky Bastard.

I think I'm gonna add the Light Novel to my plan-to-read later after the Anime ends. But ofc, I still have a ton of plan-to-read that I haven't read too lol...
Sep 20, 2017 11:33 AM
Oct 2016
Oh no, Why did you kiss? When there's a better method, Use the other one to take the genetic sample, there will be no problem.

Cause polygamy is okay, I'd like if that pervert man who bought Touya's clothes at the first episode , comes to Touya's harem. XD

At the best cases I don't dislike girls all around a boy, but I liked this.
Sep 20, 2017 12:14 PM

Feb 2007
Looks like Francesca's registration process finally provoked at least one of the girls enough to confess her feelings. Would not be surprised to see the others follow suit the next time. After all, none of them would want to lose either.
Sep 20, 2017 12:14 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
RegulusNeil said:
Tokoya said:
Touya better marry all of these girls

That's more than I thought but awesome lol
Sep 20, 2017 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
-shaker- said:
Still better than Aho Girl

couldn't agree more
Sep 20, 2017 1:29 PM

Oct 2015
No way this ends on 12. They could make another season of them just trying to find the other islands. Also we haven't seen two characters that were shown in the OP. I'm enjoying this, and Classroom of the Elite this season.
Sep 20, 2017 2:49 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Figures that the place will be guarded by a android that shows her underwear and that Touya would encounter her. So based on her words this girl has been here for quite some time maintaining this floating garden. So Cesca is a combo of mechanical and magical components then interesting. But Cesca sure has a rather curious personality regarding underwear though. To think that Cesca's reason for wanting to show her panties had such a deep meaning though. Kinda surprised that while Yae and Linze are that busty Elze isn't lol. Linze when she gets angry really is quite different actually. Cesca's funny attitude is making things worst lol. Linze can be surprisingly forceful when she's angry though. Leen is perceptive enough to notice that each of the girls here have feelings for Touya then. Its nice to see the girls worry about Touya's welfare though. He is a bit too kind though a fact that anyone can see.

The girls reactions when Yumina revealed that she new that they all loved Touya though lol. To think that Yumina would be considerate enough to let the other girls become equals to her by allowing them to be with Touya as well. So the girls had that kind of agreement then eh. The girls thoughts and reactions as they thought about marriage though was hillarious. I think its safe to say that they need more time to think over this. But the girls in their wedding outfits do look nice. So the garden is one of the 10 pieces and the only one that remains floating. I hope the remaining 9 pieces haven't crashed anywhere though. Cesca is determined to be teasing till the end then it seems. Her personality really is interesting. So to register Touya as the new owner he had to kiss Cesca then. Lol the girls mystified expressions there as they witnessed this. Yumina's reaction was just hillarious though. Hmm never expected Linze to be the one that confesses to Touya first. Thats really bold of her actually.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2017 6:13 PM

Jun 2017
This anime is terrible lmao.
Sep 20, 2017 11:18 PM

Nov 2012
Touya is a homosexual -_-
Sep 21, 2017 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Looks like the arrival of that new robot girl has been a virtual kick in the pants for the other girls. I was surprised to see actual progress and a confession and not just the usual MC ignorant of the girl's feelings.
If i were Touya though, i wouldn't be all that keen in finding the other 8 islands of Babylon, not unless i was prepared to add 8 more robot girls to my harem.
Sep 21, 2017 1:55 PM

Apr 2016
I am starting to hate Linze now because of this episode; what right does she have to scold Touya? I would understand if it was Yumina but Linze has no right at all (at least in my opinion.)
Sep 21, 2017 4:36 PM
Jul 2016
Azai-kun said:

Well if you don't mind:

Suu in the harem.

Based author
Sep 21, 2017 5:04 PM

Mar 2013
andzalot55 said:
I am starting to hate Linze now because of this episode; what right does she have to scold Touya? I would understand if it was Yumina but Linze has no right at all (at least in my opinion.)

She's the most easy to get jealous among his harem so yeah. Actually all of them not just Yumina has the right since she was the one who proposed to them to become his wives as well.

TotalDegenerate said:
Azai-kun said:

Well if you don't mind:

Suu in the harem.

Based author

Sep 21, 2017 10:42 PM
Sep 2017
OPObsessed said:
I really hope this isn't a 24-episode series.

Linze is so direct.

I read the novel and its still on going. I think its not just 24 episode . It has 198 chapters already
Sep 21, 2017 11:16 PM

Jun 2009
McMackyON said:
OPObsessed said:
I really hope this isn't a 24-episode series.

Linze is so direct.

I read the novel and its still on going. I think its not just 24 episode . It has 198 chapters already

I think WB has more than 400 chapters. Only 198 are translated^^
Sep 22, 2017 2:05 AM

Mar 2017
FankaAnime said:
McMackyON said:

MAL has confirmed there are 12 episodes. Might get a second season. Even though it has a low score, it's one of the most popular first series this season.

have a berry

good day lol
Sep 22, 2017 2:36 AM
Sep 2017
OPObsessed said:
FankaAnime said:

MAL has confirmed there are 12 episodes. Might get a second season. Even though it has a low score, it's one of the most popular first series this season.

OPObsessed said:
FankaAnime said:

its good to know that it will not end soon. thanks for the info
Sep 22, 2017 4:40 AM

Dec 2012
jjampzz said:
Mikael1093 said:
ahaha xD Me too. Ther true Harem End, is a good way to say it.

Indeed.
Grisaia series was possible but the MC never married the heroines.
To love Ru seems getting cloudy with the circumstances.
Even the Harem God (Keima Katsuragi) failed miserably in the manga.
The rest went to an end girl. 90% I think

In grisaia MC never marries them but they elaborate the harem end in the VN .. Hence I considered it the only true Harem ending i have watched..Until now..

Isekai wa smartphone to to mo ni , No matter how you look like it , a show full of cliches and generic setting (Starting completely ripped off from Konosuba .. Even though i know it is a 'mediocre' anime , It was a fun ride (You can call me a guy with shit taste but it was a nice anime).. It gave the vibes of an old fantasy anime and surprisingly pulled a real harem scenario (Most likely will end as a harem soo ..) Yet i did not expect it .. I thought that grisaia will be the only 'Normal' anime series who would have done that .. I am glad I was wrong..

What? Just my two cents on how I find Harem endings Joyous .. Keep scrolling

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Sep 22, 2017 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
Linze just came out and said it huh? I thought that was pretty awesome but now everyone will probably follow in her footsteps.

Still pretty good though. This series so far has been enjoyable but far from anything great.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 22, 2017 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
OPObsessed said:
FankaAnime said:

Yeah in MAL, but in japan this series was really popular. Well not everyone have the same cup of tea.
Sep 22, 2017 3:56 PM

Jul 2012
KazuroWeisemann said:
jjampzz said:

Indeed.
Grisaia series was possible but the MC never married the heroines.
To love Ru seems getting cloudy with the circumstances.
Even the Harem God (Keima Katsuragi) failed miserably in the manga.
The rest went to an end girl. 90% I think

In grisaia MC never marries them but they elaborate the harem end in the VN .. Hence I considered it the only true Harem ending i have watched..Until now..

Isekai wa smartphone to to mo ni , No matter how you look like it , a show full of cliches and generic setting (Starting completely ripped off from Konosuba .. Even though i know it is a 'mediocre' anime , It was a fun ride (You can call me a guy with shit taste but it was a nice anime).. It gave the vibes of an old fantasy anime and surprisingly pulled a real harem scenario (Most likely will end as a harem soo ..) Yet i did not expect it .. I thought that grisaia will be the only 'Normal' anime series who would have done that .. I am glad I was wrong..

Konosuba is on another level..

Well I guess im the only one who thinks not marrying the harem is incomplete.

I agree with isekai smafone being low in every aspect, but I guess it will be the only anime that will show the MC marrying into the harem.. the LN is still publishing though -_-
Sep 22, 2017 4:43 PM
Oct 2014
It's so bad ... I don't how they do that. With ero manga sensei, we have seen something special, the trash became good, but there, it's just a trash, and it become bigger and bigger. Stop this, plz, now, i don't want to see the two else characters in the op, that's enough.
Sep 22, 2017 6:44 PM

Apr 2017
Punpun3 said:
-shaker- said:
Still better than Aho Girl

couldn't agree more

Aho Girl is fantastic.
Sep 22, 2017 8:21 PM

May 2016
The beginning of the episode was boring, but at the end... I dont believe, its happen, a kiss in a cleche anime... OMG... Charles, the world is not the same as it was...

FOR THE FIRST TIME this anime surprised me... 2...TWO.... kisses, I dont believe... and declaration of love.... wow...

I gues I was wrong and this anime isin't 100% cliche, this is good, but I really hate the Yumina opinion, she dont cares about a Harem... really?!! R u serious?!! lack personality in it.
『  』
Sep 23, 2017 12:16 AM

Dec 2012
jjampzz said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

Konosuba is on another level..

Well I guess im the only one who thinks not marrying the harem is incomplete.

I agree with isekai smafone being low in every aspect, but I guess it will be the only anime that will show the MC marrying into the harem.. the LN is still publishing though -_-

Sorry , I think there was a big misunderstanding because of a single bracket.. Just wanted to say that Konosuba is Really great and Isekai smartphone does not come close but is still good..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Sep 23, 2017 12:46 AM

Apr 2017
wtf is this episode xD Francesca's kiss.....lmao srsly wtf HAHAHHAHA

also we're near at the ending..hmm...s2 maybe??
Sep 23, 2017 6:47 AM

Jul 2016
The best part about this episode... is that the anime is almost over. I've never watched anything this bad before, in terms of anime.
Sep 23, 2017 10:11 AM

Aug 2015
Forced sexual humor. Great animation, but slow frames and lousy movement. Interesting end.
Sep 23, 2017 12:39 PM

Oct 2008
haha fun episode!
all three girls blushed with Yumina's proposal of all of them being Touya's bride!
OMG! that passionate kiss of Francesca!
This is the first time that i've seen Yumina got lost her composure because of that kiss...
And Linze got the courage to confess her love and also kissed Touya!
4/5.

Sep 23, 2017 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
So this means there's more people than just Touya who can control all the elements...two other people God mistakenly struck with lightning perhaps?

Dammit Francesca, you even did the tongues...

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 24, 2017 7:11 AM
Dec 2013
No pedo but Yumina is clearly the best of his harem. If you lined them all up and asked them if they loved him she's likely the only one that wouldn't even blink and say yes. She clearly has a better understanding of what's going on than everyone else combined excluding Leen who I'm not even sure wants to compete. Yumina's mind is just sharper than the rest. She could outmaneuver them all if she wanted and they wouldn't even know what hit them.
Sep 24, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
Goddamnit, this show went seriously downhill the last two episodes: all the way from from "entertainingly cute" to "tasteless neet fantasy". No point dropping it at episode 11 really though. I'll finish watching it, for Paula and Kohaku.

FMmatron said:
Cringe was real..

Stark700 said:
Can't wait till this is over soon.

This × 10 ^^

And another one, times infinity.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Sep 24, 2017 9:53 PM

Nov 2009
Fortress_Maximus said:
So this means there's more people than just Touya who can control all the elements...two other people God mistakenly struck with lightning perhaps?

Dammit Francesca, you even did the tongues...

Naa, probably just rare people every 1000 years, at least looks like it base on the dates proved around 2000 and 900 years, etc etc

Touya's true "mistake" was his ability of using ALL Null Magic and near infinite Mana source that allow him to cast all those Null Magic. (such as the infinite Slip...)

BTW... I get this feeling there will be A LOT of Harem H-mangas of this series... (well, if according to novel readers, it'll all be relevant anyways)

Also,
amlgSep 24, 2017 10:02 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 24, 2017 10:48 PM

Oct 2007
jjampzz said:
After watching 100+ harem series, not a single one pulled a "TRUE HAREM END". I hope this anime could be the 1st one.

thats basically all this anime has going for it, is that it's straight up embracing the polygamy lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.