Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2017 6:08 PM
Aug 2015
so yeah, i just watched 2 episodes of phantom requiem for the phantom and i see he is getting brainwashed. so my question is mc is going to be through out the whole series brainwashed and just follows orders? or he is going to be able to outsmart that organisation turn something around, try to think for himself what happened with him? tell me a bit what happens.
Sep 18, 2017 6:32 PM

Sep 2009
I mean, he has to think for himself, otherwise it wouldn't be a show, but he's not the type of guy to outsmart people.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 18, 2017 6:52 PM
Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
I mean, he has to think for himself, otherwise it wouldn't be a show, but he's not the type of guy to outsmart people.

so is he going to follow orders and execute missions? if only this, feels not for me, brainwashed assassin killing others not really fun or entertaining if he is not trying to change something outsmart as i said and so on, but you just mention he is not the guy who has brains so gg wp :D
Sep 18, 2017 8:06 PM

Sep 2009
HeicPy said:
MortalMelancholy said:

so is he going to follow orders and execute missions? if only this, feels not for me, brainwashed assassin killing others not really fun or entertaining if he is not trying to change something outsmart as i said and so on, but you just mention he is not the guy who has brains so gg wp :D

I mean, he's the type of guy who can man up, but it's also not the type of organization that can be beaten with brains. Actually, there are only like 2 or 3 anime in existence where characters have brains <.<
Sep 18, 2017 8:46 PM

Aug 2014
HeicPy said:
so yeah, i just watched 2 episodes of phantom requiem for the phantom and i see he is getting brainwashed. so my question is mc is going to be through out the whole series brainwashed and just follows orders? or he is going to be able to outsmart that organisation turn something around, try to think for himself what happened with him? tell me a bit what happens.

For the first half he does whatever he's told, for the 2nd half he does what he wants, that being smart or not I can't say I didn't enjoy the anime after 11 episodes. I'd like to pretend it ended after something happens because the last part of it was silly in my opinion. The beginning half is worth watching though, up to you to decide if you like it after that though.

“I'm tired.”

Sep 18, 2017 9:32 PM

Jan 2015
Just watch it, it's an amazing anime. One of my top 10 out of 200+ And yes he does to some extent. He doesn't stay brainwashed for long
HG97Sep 18, 2017 9:51 PM
Sep 19, 2017 1:18 AM
Jul 2018
You'll have to watch it completely, I really like Zwei. It's worth the watch.
Sep 19, 2017 4:36 AM
Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
HeicPy said:

I mean, he's the type of guy who can man up, but it's also not the type of organization that can be beaten with brains. Actually, there are only like 2 or 3 anime in existence where characters have brains <.<

emmm, feels like it will be very casual anime :( and i thought when everyone praising this anime it will be interesting/smart.
Sep 19, 2017 10:54 AM

Sep 2009
HeicPy said:
MortalMelancholy said:

emmm, feels like it will be very casual anime :( and i thought when everyone praising this anime it will be interesting/smart.

It's definitely not a casual anime. Also fyi, when people praise an anime, that doesn't mean anyone in it is smart.
Sep 19, 2017 1:03 PM
Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
HeicPy said:

It's definitely not a casual anime. Also fyi, when people praise an anime, that doesn't mean anyone in it is smart.

well my bad i meant people who praised this anime was into smart anime things so you know what i mean now :D
Sep 19, 2017 1:12 PM

Sep 2009
HeicPy said:
MortalMelancholy said:

well my bad i meant people who praised this anime was into smart anime things so you know what i mean now :D

Yeah, don't listen to those people. People who are impressed at how "smart" an anime is, are simply not very "smart" themselves.
Sep 19, 2017 1:14 PM
Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
HeicPy said:

Yeah, don't listen to those people. People who are impressed at how "smart" an anime is, are simply not very "smart" themselves.

yeah thats actually very accurate
Sep 23, 2017 2:02 PM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime/Manga Recommendations

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 24, 2009

628 by __FK__ »»
Apr 15, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2009

145 by defaulticus »»
Mar 23, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Phantom Requiem for the Phantom Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mikiyo - Apr 3, 2009

171 by defaulticus »»
Mar 17, 3:51 PM

» Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. Visual Novel endings.

Jimmy2233 - Sep 26, 2013

5 by ALCYON3US »»
Feb 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ckam - Jul 20, 2009

71 by bubba460z »»
Dec 17, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.