Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Isekai Shokudou Episode 12 Discussion

Mar 6, 2018 11:32 PM

They ended the episode with regular customer celebrating Meat Day by ordering pork soup,everyone there ordered it and enjoyed their food.So,Adelheid is Alexander's great granddaughter.He r grandfather doesn't approve of him as his dad lol.The moment Alexander met the princess or his great granddaughter,he instantly leave.He must be ashamed to not be able to save his wife.Poor man,glad he enjoyed his croquette tho.So the chef's cooking skill come from Yomi.Passed down to generation.Theres no explanation about the door at all and how the restaurant connected to other world.I hope they will explain that later on season 2.I enjoyed this series more than other shounen cooking manga.No annoying customer,hard working main characters and there's no sign of an antagonist.Dont need one to make this series interesting,because it's already great without any.I am looking forward to meet the other four dragons and perhaps more Yoni's backstory.
Modified by SquirrelStand, Mar 6, 2018 11:38 PM
Hi,please be patient,thank you.

Mar 6, 2018 11:43 PM

Offeight said:
Great show. Disappointed that no one ever had the steak from the last part of the OP though.

I think it is strictly for animators.Would be funny if it's the author's favourite meal.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.

Mar 12, 2018 1:14 AM

sigh wished this show never ends. easy pace but interesting.

Apr 9, 2018 2:13 AM

Nice relaxing anime, really like the character designs! 8/10!
Just a Matter of Time

Jul 17, 2019 4:27 PM
That was a nice ending. Had a bit of a giggle, when all the heroes had normal videogame names, except the most heroic, wise and dramatically lost japanese named one. Imperialism for live!
But glad to see that Kuro opened up a bit more. Yet the food still looks like play-doh and you have your high praises of the japanese cuisine all the time, be it for what the chef makes or even a standard of the shelf soy-sauce. And I don't dig those poetic descriptions of the foods by the characters all the time. It's just not my gusto. And that shocking reveal in the end was also rather meh. It had no substance and existed oly the last 5 minutes of the show, so not that great storytelling...

But overall this show was quite nice and soothing, the production value was right and you had no uninteresting storeis, so I give it a 8/10

Mar 8, 10:12 AM

This series didn't had a strong plot to begin with but it never bored me for a second. And with advent of an aloof character like Kuro-san into the mix was enough to spice things up.

Apr 9, 12:30 AM

It's nice to see some back story here and how the diners are related to each other somehow.

Didn't expect Alexander to be scared at Kuro and for being quite emo because he looks like an assh*ole during Lionel's EP lol.

I'm going to miss this show. I hope there's season 2.

Apr 11, 4:08 AM
I need a season 2 ;;

May 3, 9:18 AM
Worst One

I feel like this show was a lot better than it had any right to be, I always recoil a bit when Isekai is in the title but this was a super cozy show for the most part and the fact every diner had their own story enhanced everything.

A very solid 7, pretty good.

Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]