Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Nov 9, 2017 10:10 PM

Dec 2009
@Mica-Chan10 Polyamory (multiple love), not polygamy (multiple marriage).

The marriage could easily just be taken superficial, and one be (on paper) a housemate. Polygamy is illegal in most places for religious reasons only, and people don't grow out of it because people don't like change.

Jealousy is just a thing which humans impose on themselves. There's a lot to be learned from older buddhist practices and such about changing the mind to not torture itself with things perceived as negative, by instead perceiving them differently. Anyone who thinks it's not possible is ignorant and self-limiting. You can neutralize your own jealousy if you work on it, though some people are compersive, meaning they naturally feel joy where others would feel jealousy.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 11, 2017 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
GenesisAria said:
@Mica-Chan10 Polyamory (multiple love), not polygamy (multiple marriage).

Wasn't aware polyamory held it's own fancy term.

It would be simple enough for Ririna and Neji to follow through with marriage and have Misaki refuse her own spouse to live with them. It's just that my own insecurities and negative mentality have me feel like it'll be a harsh life for the person who isn't legally partnered. The lack of a wedding ceremony to enjoy, the absence of legal security to say she isn't just in the way and the missed opportunities to publicly spend romantic time with him and be recognized as his partner may add up into negative feelings. Though, it may work if they adopt the mentality you mentioned and all three gave their support to feel equal. Having work-arounds for public events, such as their own fake wedding for the one who missed out.

The feeling of exclusion was why it was easier for me to prefer thinking of polygamy even though it also holds it's own problems. I admire your knowledge and mentality Aria. I know I love romance and love but I actually don't know too much about it.
Nov 25, 2017 4:08 PM

Nov 2009
Nisaka is bestboy.
That's all I have to say about this anime, and the only reason I rated it what I did.
Not good enough otherwise. Not at all.
Will look through the manga.
Nov 29, 2017 5:55 PM

Oct 2013
I'm so disapointed with this ending. I can accept open endings, even if I don't like it, but this "I love them both" is bs. You can't be truly in love with 2 people at the same time. I prefer Lilina, but I would rather have him choose Misaki than this love triangle.
Dec 21, 2017 3:09 AM
Mar 2016
Wow, talk about sending mixed vibes. This dude sends more mixed vibes to women than makoto from school days. Well I guess that's your classic love triangle anime for ya.
Dec 23, 2017 7:04 AM

May 2012
Ugh.... so, I get that the manga is/was still ongoing (even though I think the anime came first), but still.... what a disappointing ending.
Maybe if it had just been a confused state of love, it might not have been so bad, but they lead you into all these questions... only to never answer a single one!

Exactly what was Shuu trying to achieve in meddling with the report? Which is actually right?
What is this secret that Misaki was keeping, that they never learned?
Will Nisaka ever speak his own feelings?

I really felt like he would end up making the differentiation between a crush and actual love or what could one day be so, and choose Ririna.
I get that he didn't want to hurt either of their feelings, but it would have been more realistic. People were being hurt anyway, and as far as I'm concerned, they will all continue to be so until Nejima makes a ****ing decision! Is it really too much to ask for? That's life. Life can be a b***h. Deal with it. *sigh* I really enjoyed the series until the final episode, too.... I feel cheated.... I bet that that was your doing too, Nejima. Thanks. <.<

I hate open endings like that.
Well, open endings themselves aren't that bad if done right, but this just felt like such a cop-out. The feelings that they left you with, though open, was that he would try to make things work with both of them.
News flash - that never works in real life with the sane. No one would actually be truly happy, and jealousy would be all consuming sooner or later.

Ffs, if this were School Days, someone, if not all would be dead. =_=
SenevirDec 23, 2017 7:14 AM
Dec 28, 2017 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
Heh, too many complaints huh? Looks like a second season won't happen then.
Well, I'm reading the manga so I guess I would be fine. .I don't care for Kana Hanazawa anymore because of ugly fuck face Ono Kensho!.
Anyway I'm gonna rate this anime a 6 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 31, 2017 7:59 AM
Sep 2015
Well to be honest, I didn't hate this anime. It had a lot of fun SoL moments.
The art was really good, but the open ending...
Still, if Yukari Nejima chose a girl the fandom on MAL would lower or raise the score according to their favorite girl getting picked by Yukari or not. Just look at the score of Just Because! on the last episode.

It was kinda boring at times, but most of the time it was fun! I didn't like the gay character. 8/10
Jan 1, 2018 1:48 AM

Aug 2013
Finally finished this.

Wasnt terrible, but I mean after the ending of struggling to wonder what the point of the show was because they essentially went back to square one.

It started with Ririna and Yukari planning to ruin their assigned marriage to get Yukari with Misaki. Then they started developing feelings for each other. Then Misaki got conflicted. Then Ririna got conflicted. Then it ended with Ririna and Yukari deciding again to get their arrangement revoked.

Not sure why he didnt pick a girl there even if it went full anime original. Didnt Nisaka just tell him that it's ok for him to be selfish and choose because if they truly love him its ok for one of them to get hurt because they'll get over it?
Jan 7, 2018 4:09 AM

Mar 2015
Mmm that ending felt a little flat. Not conclusive. Will there be another season to let us see how this pans out?

7/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 8, 2018 10:51 AM
Jan 2018
I don't know, I'm neither anime/manga lover nor reviewer, but I don't really like the ending. I don't like kinda uncompleted ending and let the audience imagine themselves whether he choose one or another.

Unless, this anime has not finished, yet. If that was the case, I'm cool with the ending and still waiting.
Jan 15, 2018 12:06 PM

Jan 2012
what a shame, this episode didn't sit well with me at all... open endings are fine, but this just felt like a complete was of time, it went from feeling rushed, to decent and then the last couple of episodes just dropped off, overall it was decent but the beginning and the last couple of episodes felt weak.....
Jan 17, 2018 2:22 PM
Sep 2017
Overall it was a very good anime, but that last episode killed me. “Oh, shit I love them both so let me TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE WITH THEM BOTH AND THING WHAT A HO LIFE.”
Jan 21, 2018 6:50 AM

Apr 2012
Omg, open ending after all the dramas..
Feb 9, 2018 3:06 PM
Jun 2015
Honestly, I shipped Yukari with both of them, but I would rather have a definitive ending than this
Feb 10, 2018 6:07 AM

Jun 2016
i wasted my time.....
Mar 1, 2018 3:10 AM

Jul 2016
Actually I give this a 5 for the half-ass ending. Not a 6. WHAT THE FUCK? CHOOSE MISAKI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU LOVE HER.
Mar 5, 2018 4:46 PM
Jan 2018
I flat out wanted Ririna to win. Not even gonna even play my dislike for the ending off as anything else. I see the love between Yukari and Misaki as nothing more than infatuation, while Yukari and Ririna grew to love eachother. Very much like Toradora, Misaki is Minori and Ririna is Taiga.
Mar 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Feb 2017
I will never get those 4 hours of my lifetime back. One of the worst endings ive seen
Apr 15, 2018 6:43 AM
Jan 2018
I notice that to a lot of people here the ending was really a lazy one and let them down badly. "Why couldn't he just choose?!" is a question a lot of you are asking. To my mind the last episode was all but lazy - I find it brilliant and suiting to the series. Let me answer your question and explain why.

First of all, Nejima Yukari is a person that is kind to everyone and all the more to his loved ones. He can be a bit shy and scared when he meets new people, but when he gets attached to someone, he wants to do all he can for that person. He is also passionate about his own dreams, so all in all, he is more of a feels person than someone that would think rationally. That's why when he realises that he loves both of the girls, it is a very Yukari-like thing to do to go cheer on both of the girls at the wedding rehearsal. There are other people in the room, so that's why he is considerate and doesn't just confess to the girls right away.

Secondly, the whole show is about the question "What is love?". Can love be arranged or is it something people should choose freely? Is love about personality or looks? The point of the arranged relationships, the "Red String of Science", is to rely on matching individuals based on their personalities rather than trust random encounters with attractive looking guys and gals. On the other hand, the system is oppressive and intolerant to people who want to choose their love on their own - to rely on the looks, or more like, the first impression or over-all appearance of a person. The two girls symbolize the two ways of falling in love. Being put together by others and slowly developing feeling towards each other, and having feelings for someone from the start but perhaps relying on looks by doing so. If Yukari would choose one of the girls over the other, that would mean he would choose one type of love over the other. The series' answer to the question, which one is true love, is, as the ending shows, both. Both falling in love randomly and having it happen over time are the right types of love. That's why Yukari ends up holding both of the girls' hands at the wedding rehearsal.

Thirdly, I personally think an open ending like this leaves room for more options than just Yukari/Misaki or Yukari/Ririna relationships. If Yukari would be forced to choose just one of the girls, it would leave out a possibility of a polyamoric relationship. Now, I know polyamoric relationships are very rare and not well-viewed in the western culture, but think of it for a second. Yukari is finally true to himself and admits that he has feelings for both Misaki and Ririna. The girls care greatly for each other, to an extend that they want to suppress their own feelings and jealousy to support each other. Isn't that kind of what could end up in a polyamoric relationship? Of course the girls feel extreme jealousy towards each other, especially Misaki. Misaki is also suffering a lot because she sees that the government does not approve her to be worthy enough to be Yukari's "true match". What polyamoric relationships have to go through, is accepting one's jealousy and dealing with it for the greater pleasure. I think that if the girls can deal with their hatred towards each other for stealing Yukari from them and understand how they both can be with him, they could form a three-person relationship. Yukari's responsibility would be giving enough love for both Misaki and Ririna, so they wouldn't need to feel jealous towards each other. If I can think of any guy doing that, then Yukari. He is truly a sweet and kind person, so he would be able to handle it. They all care for each other so deeply, and between Yukari and Misaki, and Yukari and Ririna, even in a romantic and sexual sense. I would love to see that polyamoric relationship happen.

So, these are the reasons why I do not think the ending is lazy or a failure. I find that it's true to the characters and the series, and encourages out of the box thinking. I hope this comment helped you understand the ending of the Love and Lies series a bit more. For any language mistakes I do apologize, English is not my first language.
emuppuApr 15, 2018 7:11 AM
Apr 26, 2018 7:36 AM
Apr 2018
"if you fall in love with two person at the same time choose the second one because if you really had fallen in love with the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second"
--Johnny Depp
Therefore we can come to a conclusion that nejima's true love is ririna.
Apr 26, 2018 7:38 AM
Apr 2018
emuppu said:
I notice that to a lot of people here the ending was really a lazy one and let them down badly. "Why couldn't he just choose?!" is a question a lot of you are asking. To my mind the last episode was all but lazy - I find it brilliant and suiting to the series. Let me answer your question and explain why.

First of all, Nejima Yukari is a person that is kind to everyone and all the more to his loved ones. He can be a bit shy and scared when he meets new people, but when he gets attached to someone, he wants to do all he can for that person. He is also passionate about his own dreams, so all in all, he is more of a feels person than someone that would think rationally. That's why when he realises that he loves both of the girls, it is a very Yukari-like thing to do to go cheer on both of the girls at the wedding rehearsal. There are other people in the room, so that's why he is considerate and doesn't just confess to the girls right away.

Secondly, the whole show is about the question "What is love?". Can love be arranged or is it something people should choose freely? Is love about personality or looks? The point of the arranged relationships, the "Red String of Science", is to rely on matching individuals based on their personalities rather than trust random encounters with attractive looking guys and gals. On the other hand, the system is oppressive and intolerant to people who want to choose their love on their own - to rely on the looks, or more like, the first impression or over-all appearance of a person. The two girls symbolize the two ways of falling in love. Being put together by others and slowly developing feeling towards each other, and having feelings for someone from the start but perhaps relying on looks by doing so. If Yukari would choose one of the girls over the other, that would mean he would choose one type of love over the other. The series' answer to the question, which one is true love, is, as the ending shows, both. Both falling in love randomly and having it happen over time are the right types of love. That's why Yukari ends up holding both of the girls' hands at the wedding rehearsal.

Thirdly, I personally think an open ending like this leaves room for more options than just Yukari/Misaki or Yukari/Ririna relationships. If Yukari would be forced to choose just one of the girls, it would leave out a possibility of a polyamoric relationship. Now, I know polyamoric relationships are very rare and not well-viewed in the western culture, but think of it for a second. Yukari is finally true to himself and admits that he has feelings for both Misaki and Ririna. The girls care greatly for each other, to an extend that they want to suppress their own feelings and jealousy to support each other. Isn't that kind of what could end up in a polyamoric relationship? Of course the girls feel extreme jealousy towards each other, especially Misaki. Misaki is also suffering a lot because she sees that the government does not approve her to be worthy enough to be Yukari's "true match". What polyamoric relationships have to go through, is accepting one's jealousy and dealing with it for the greater pleasure. I think that if the girls can deal with their hatred towards each other for stealing Yukari from them and understand how they both can be with him, they could form a three-person relationship. Yukari's responsibility would be giving enough love for both Misaki and Ririna, so they wouldn't need to feel jealous towards each other. If I can think of any guy doing that, then Yukari. He is truly a sweet and kind person, so he would be able to handle it. They all care for each other so deeply, and between Yukari and Misaki, and Yukari and Ririna, even in a romantic and sexual sense. I would love to see that polyamoric relationship happen.

So, these are the reasons why I do not think the ending is lazy or a failure. I find that it's true to the characters and the series, and encourages out of the box thinking. I hope this comment helped you understand the ending of the Love and Lies series a bit more. For any language mistakes I do apologize, English is not my first language.
too long
Just read the first paragraph.It's OK your English is better than mine.
Apr 26, 2018 8:03 AM

Sep 2017
both girls were good
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2018 1:45 AM

Nov 2017
I just cant understand them japanese at all. Why would you build something for 12 episodes, gradually evolving everything just to shit it in the last 5 minutes? Again 1 more half ass ending although i really liked the show. Im really starting to think that are probably masochists. Litterally to shit bomb a possibility a very nice show to be made. I just dont get it all and i kind a see its a tendency after nearly 250 completed animes. I get that probably maybe its because the source material is like this but even if its original ending what kind of closure is this. Overall a big 5/10 from me. And im also shipping Yukari x Ririna.
May 16, 2018 11:54 PM
Apr 2018
Stupid Yukari he should've just chosen Ririna
Aug 9, 2018 11:15 PM
Jan 2016
I have recently finished watching the Final Episode of Koi To Uso and I kinda feel OK and disliked it at the same time because Yukari Nejima should have been with Misaki Takasaki because they have both loved each other for a long years, however Ririna Sanada existed because of the government system, Without that, Ririna Sanada would have never exist in the first place.

I disliked it beacause Yukari Nejima chose to LOVE them both. I would highly recommend for Yukari Nejima to pick ONLY ONE girl which is Misaki Takasaki and abandon Ririna Sanada.

There is a famous quote that is posted in this anime discussion, Koi To Uso, and it is "if you fall in love with two person at the same time choose the second one because if you really had fallen in love with the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second" --Johnny Depp

And that quote makes a lot of sense with this anime.
In my heart, Yukari Nejima should be with Misaki Takasaki, however, if he really had fallen with the first one, he wouldn't have fallen with Ririna Sanada.

Overall, I disliked this anime due to its ending.
IvanderLAug 9, 2018 11:19 PM
Aug 27, 2018 4:13 AM
Aug 2018
I Love this anine so much but i hate the ending cause why not choose 1 one them
My opinion is to choose ririna because she's had changed after nejima became her assignned Husband Rather than misaki she is popular had lots of friends think about it i know Misaki and nejima love each other since they were In grade 5/6
(I forgot) anyway i still hope the ova is gonna be good ;)
Feb 15, 2019 11:26 PM
Jun 2017
I love the idea of anime.
Feb 15, 2019 11:32 PM
Jun 2017
emuppu said:

I agree with you and I am actually really happy to find someone who thinks about anime same way as I do. Btw your english is good. :)
Feb 24, 2019 2:21 PM
Dec 2014
Have not watched it yet but I'm all the more for him loving them both as you almost never see a harem end in anime/mange.

People are too stuck up with their western views that someone could be incapable of loving more then one person and for them being to make it work and be happy. Then you have others who just hate it for the pure reason of "this shitter didnt choose my waifu so anime is shit" crowd.
Mar 17, 2019 2:14 PM
Jan 2018
The-Nia said:
emuppu said:

I agree with you and I am actually really happy to find someone who thinks about anime same way as I do. Btw your english is good. :)

You're welcome! I just noticed that I wasn't even the first one to blurt out these kinda opinions about the series. (Didn't read the previous comments too well, I suppose...) I'm happily surprised now, too.

I also wanted to add that there's nothing wrong for wanting Yukari to choose one of the girls - feel the way you do, people! But I really wanted to point out that there's an alternative way of thinking as well, and to the reasons I stated, I think it is the way that is more faithful to the Love and lies series as well.
Apr 29, 2019 2:02 AM
Apr 2019
Doesn't really feel like an ending but whatever. 7/10
Nov 29, 2019 10:45 PM
Nov 2019
The ending was horrible. I loved the anime though. In my opinion Neji should have choose Misaki. Ririna would have gotten a better man then Neji. Honesty I feel like the three of them is toxic. I don't hate Misaki but I honestly don't like the character Neji. Sure he might be great person but he shouldn't have gone behind Ririna back and cheat on her. It was just selfish of him. I don't know if Neji knew Ririna was suffering. Honestly this could be all solved if Ririna finds another man and Misaki and Neji can be married. However I do feel bad for Nisaka. But hey life is not always sunshine and rainbows.
Mar 19, 2020 3:40 AM

Aug 2018
Yukari is hoping for the best outcome without even trying?.. Ririna really proposed you a good scenario, but half of a year of little lies for your happiness is too much for you?.. You know, man, you'll have to lie occasionally in your life.. Like, if it's shitty day for you, you still won't be pushing your shit on the clients that will come to you on your work, right?.. And really just to try a bit for such happiness and such important thing for you as being together with Misaki?.. Or it's not that important for you?..
Well, Ririna is too good of a girl.. To the end supporting true love between Yukari and Misaki.. She's just an angel, really.. But why you wouldn't think about your own happiness?..
But this "training" can mess things up.. School days flashbacks.. ;p
But really, though.. What about lies Misaki?.. You know, not telling your lie.. It just makes you think about whatever.. Like, is she not able to give birth to baby due to some biological condition?.. Or what is going on?.. I honestly don't understand, what is she trying to hide.. And if she won't tell, it just sucks..
Overall, this anime is strange.. It has good drama.. I like Ririna as a character very much.. I like Ririna's and Yukari's relationship, when it's not about Misaki.. Because they trust each other, can talk openly about many things - that's the main, why I love them both together.. But drama also feels not opened to the end, and it's frustrating.. I guess, I'll still give anime a high score, because what I liked, what I wrote before - was very enjoyable.. I really really much enjoy Ririna as a character and am interested in her personality, what she thinks and feels.. So just for Ririna, it's a good anime for me.. It's not ended, though, but well, maybe anime didn't need an end, really.. I thought a couple episodes back that they maybe won't be able to close it in such short term.. So maybe I'll just wait for continuation or something, if it ever comes.. For now, though.. Ririna - best girl.. ;p For me personally, of course.. ;p
Well, if to dream about possible perfect ending in the future.. You know, just use swinging, and solve all the problems by this.. ;P
Apr 1, 2020 2:35 AM
Jan 2020
kinda surprised to read that a lot of people are on the ship with ririna and nejima. i’m still faithfully a hardcore shipper of nejimaX misaki ( or nisaka since he’s not really getting anything out of this T-T i wish he had a chance in this )

one reason i’m still on board with misaki is bc of what nejimas phone said while they were at the park. idk what that was but his phone DID say misaki’s name (plus that woman’s who name i can’t remember rn; was on the computer doing something with his case). so imo that has to count for something (besides i’m not really a fan of assigned marriages as a hopeless romantic who believes you love who you want to)

ririna is cute and all but i just can’t get on board until i get an explanation for that. ( haven’t read manga yet which i’m planning to do and hopefully i’m not let down TOO much )
But i hated the way the cliff hanger had both of them standing in a wedding dress like ITS NOT THEIR ACTUAL WEDDING it’s just him trying to see who he’s attracted to more. but i guess anything works if u want to keep the fans grasping at straws and buying out the manga.
May 2, 2020 10:55 PM
Apr 2020
Still Wandering why this anime is Rated 13 on Myanimelist while Rated 7+ on Netflix I mean you expect Elementary Students Watching this
Still overall a good concept on the one you loved or the one who developed a love with you. Still siding on Ririna/Lilina on this one I really feel like Ririna and Nejima's relationship would go beyond than the relationship of Misaki and Nejima. Even though I think the manga is going to go for the Misaki Route I would still go for Ririna I mean she is basically hurting herself from episode she had a dream about Nejima. I wouldn't go so far not to love that person I dreamt about. Also Nejima has the same feelings for both of them... (Nisekoi and Fate Stay Night Waifu Wars Flashback)
May 10, 2020 11:42 AM

Feb 2009
I loved this anime, I don't get the low scores D:
I was really hoping for 3-way relationship! (Actually was hoping for a 4-way...) but what will happen when Misaki gets her own notice? What was Misaki trying to hide? Who sent the fake text message? Some things were not answered.
Also wanted to see Nisaka confess...What happens to him too when he gets a notice?
Does the manga show more beyond the anime?
May 13, 2020 2:46 AM

Jul 2015
Marvelous! might as well add the poor Yuusuke to the haram, that would be fair..., i think. (/ ͡°/ ͜/ʖ/ ͡°/)
May 14, 2020 7:42 AM

Mar 2015
Nisaka ;_; he's straight up playing wingman for his crush, what a king
Jun 13, 2020 7:38 PM
Nov 2019
Moral - Even an average guy in the hood can score not one but two coochies at a time lol
Jun 26, 2020 4:46 PM
May 2020
i didn’t expect much but somehow i’m still disappointed, this has to be one of the worst anime i’ve watched 4/10
Jun 30, 2020 1:30 AM

Jun 2020
sigh i actually forced myself to finish watching this thinking he would choose ririna or something, but i understand the manga's still ongoing. watched this in the background most of the time it was getting unbearable. so glad i don't have to watch this art style any more!

MC is hogwash, only watched for ririna and i even liked motoi. i forced myself to finish this so glad it's over

actually might watch the live action film, i am interested in the plot/system and it's an interesting premise! has so much potential

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 18, 2020 10:48 PM

Jan 2010
Goodness, where do I begin with this...

Jul 20, 2020 5:16 PM

May 2012
An interesting concept to be seen brought in picture. I'm sure a lot of people would dislike this kind of story with the whole government decision of partners and the current affections of the MC's friends. As it was already implanted for quite a long time I do still wonder to why Nisaka would be gay for the MC. Might be just some service for the female watchers but then again we don't really gone indepth with his feelings.

But we'll I did quite enjoy it and at that age choosing love versus forced marriage organised by the government would really make it difficult. While he wasn't penalised even though some higher ups probably know the whole thing already.

But yea do have to say that I quite liked it, even with the ratherlackluster ending and no true conclusion. A multiple person marriage would in this case the best result for every party if you ask me.

But oh well, all in all it was a nice watch.
Aug 7, 2020 10:06 PM

Nov 2013
When I read the reviews on MAL for this series, I realized I might be disappointed at some part of the series. It was going pretty well, but I expected a choice by the end. This unsettled ending left me feeling "meh".
Aug 15, 2020 9:15 PM

Oct 2009
I really hate Yukari for being indecisive.
Female leads be like "he is so nice to people" at the beginning.
but he ends up being a jerk two-timing :|

Ririna deserves better guy.
Misaki she needs to stop really..
Nisaka best "gurl" for Yukari at this point :|
Sep 16, 2020 7:53 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
I'm going to have to root for Ririna, because Misaki is untrustworthy as hell and clearly isn't wife material. Keeping secrets from the one you supposedly love? Screw that.
Oct 10, 2020 12:14 AM

Nov 2013
This anime is ruined by stupid plot and characters. The romance surprisingly mild and decent.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jan 1, 2021 11:02 PM
Jan 2021
Help season 2 please
Feb 9, 2021 12:59 PM

May 2018
So it was an open ending big rip :( Neji should have just confessed to them both tbh
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» What the is the concept of Koi to Uso (Spoilers)

Darth_InVader - Feb 23, 2019

10 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

90 by Giolbat »»
Mar 18, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2017

306 by Ak2005 »»
Dec 9, 2023 1:35 PM

» Koi to uso -About Anime, Manga and my feelings for Sanada Ririna [and the fact that i think I've come to genuinely develop love feelings for her even though shes not real]

ScaryNightmare - Jul 14, 2023

5 by ScaryNightmare »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

171 by 1_Mikay_1 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.