Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2017 12:08 AM

Mar 2009
I don't know. I kind of felt bad for the guy. He was eventually too far gone, though.

I just want to get away from all the serious stuff now. At least we have fanservice in the next episode.
Sep 28, 2017 3:01 PM

Sep 2013
Inaba tried to help the teacher but he doesn't get that he was too demanding on to the students.
He loses it and attacks inaba who is way to depended on that shockwave, not everyone can be saved.
Aug 28, 2018 2:18 PM

May 2012
Quite the interesting development with that teacher and that ending was pretty fun as well! Let's see what's next.
Jan 3, 2022 9:48 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Miura. He needs some serious help.

That slapping at the end was pretty fun. x3
Aug 4, 2022 2:21 PM
Jul 2021
After watching this arc unfold it seems that the MGTOW movement is into something, the real culprits walked scot-free (the harpies, excuse the "females students") it's not like they are not responsible for making Miura go bananas in the first place. But like always the "females" of the species can do no harm.
Is not like falsely accusing a teacher of sexual harassment is not a big thing, right?! Yes Miura was a weakling but c'mon! This arc is the one that made me really cool off about this anime, it was already nothing special but it was some what entertaining and then we get this train wreck of an arc.
And oh, on this arc we also had fake pandering to a certain group, is not like that has worked every time is was done, right? I do really hate fake/unnecessary pandering/representation. It serve nothing but ultimately tire the normies about lgbts issues.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Jan 1, 2023 11:54 AM

Jan 2012
That teacher should've been reported to the police the first time he tried choking tashiro, then they would've decided if he should go to jail or get psychological treatment, instead on inaba trying to help him. Disrespectful students can exist in any type of school (though how much of it even was them being disrespectful and how much was him being completely unreasonable on trying to control them), he did what he did because he's a misogynistic piece of shit. This arc was disappointing, it made me lower my general score for the show
baahsuJan 2, 2023 9:49 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.