Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2017 7:08 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite animated in the body movement. Particularly the head turning and hands motions were notable. But also good in other areas.

Face detail was quite thick at times.

The secretary lady was surprisingly futanari. Quite big d as well, could easily self paizuri and autofella. which is what I would like to see, but least she showed weakness and embarassment from the master stroking it for now.

Random sliding around of the dominatrix was random XD

Maid looked cute with the face mask and hat. I wonder why she wears the mask? Perhaps she is ninja?

Interesting play with using the photograph on the nipple and pussy. Also the close up of the pubes showing the thickness and shape of a single strand. Both never before seen by myself.

Well they were quite colorful characters. Really not comprehending what the story is about though. And the last scene of simultaneous fap of dominatrix and twin tails slave was strange, particularly twin tails was alternating between the bench and the cushion chair thing
Dec 16, 2017 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
When the master ejaculated and his semen exploded (I think this is what happened), I mistook it for a gunshot.
Mar 3, 2022 2:14 PM

Jun 2019
This is... um... interesting, to put it mildly. Still trying to piece together the story.
Oct 12, 2022 3:26 AM
Jul 2021
I was watching it on a rental VHS videotape

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pigeon Blood Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 19, 2017

6 by Dioxazine »»
Dec 31, 2022 11:10 PM

» Did you like that?

Rowana - Jul 17, 2008

15 by JewlZ25 »»
Oct 22, 2016 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.