Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2017 8:27 PM
Sep 2017
The anime for made in abyss has been a experience like no other. But unfortunately, it problebly won't get a season 2 and get to a point where the manga got, so does anyone know where to find the manga, I can only find volume 1
Sep 17, 2017 9:48 PM

Jun 2015
Legally? I dunno, it's only been licensed recently. Wasn't even aware that vol. 1 was already released.
Sep 17, 2017 10:34 PM

May 2012
It doesn't come out until January
Sep 22, 2017 7:20 PM
Jun 2017
Why would it not get a second season? Not like sales and reviews are that bad especially here in Japan. And it's been getting way more recognition now that the action has picked up.

As for the manga there are a bunch of manga websites a google away but I saw it on kissmanga. But if you want an actually physical copy of the manga it's not out til January cause it's a web manga.
Oct 12, 2017 11:50 AM

Mar 2009
ScarletBegonias said:
Why would it not get a second season? Not like sales and reviews are that bad especially here in Japan. And it's been getting way more recognition now that the action has picked up.

As for the manga there are a bunch of manga websites a google away but I saw it on kissmanga. But if you want an actually physical copy of the manga it's not out til January cause it's a web manga.

1. It will atleast 3 years(maybe even more) to even have material for 2 season
2. Reviews don't matter
3. Sales are not that bad - but also not good. It;s to low to have a sequel. But that still doesn't really matter since the don't hace source material.
3 setps to become Masochist:
1. Read source material
2. Watch anime adaptation
3. Suffer
Bonus Step: Tell everyone that anime is crap becouse Manga/Novel is better (duh..)

How to find the worst trash anime ever, so bad that people should be ashamed for even knowing this trash exist:
1. Check your favorite anime
2. Enjoy your shit taste pleb
Works everytime for everyone.
Oct 12, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2017
robhans said:
ScarletBegonias said:

2. Reviews don't matter
3. Sales are not that bad - but also not good. It;s to low to have a sequel. But that still doesn't really matter since the don't hace source material.

Where are you getting that from? Judging from past patterns, it should take 15-ish months for there to be 52 chapters.
And sales seem to be going just well enough since the finale, this "sales in abyss" meme needs to die already.
Oct 12, 2017 6:02 PM
Jun 2017
robhans said:
ScarletBegonias said:

2. Reviews don't matter

1. Given the anime’s popularity and rise in manga popularity I’m sure the mangaka will release more material frequently. Instead of the 1 vol (5-6 chapters) per year that we got the last 5 years. And yes it will take more than a year for a second season anyway.
2. I’m talking real reviews from professional critics, they matter.
3. And all sales won’t be fully known until the dvd releases later this month and manga release is next year. As of now its merch sales and the people who paid for the anime on amazon or Hulu. And preorder sales are increasing everyday. It’s been well received in Japan

As of now the studio, author, VAs etc are all pushing/hoping for a second season to happen.
ScarletBegoniasOct 12, 2017 6:08 PM
Oct 12, 2017 7:17 PM

Nov 2011
there's currently 6 volumes, and the next one is expected to be released on March of 2018.
source: https://alert.shop-bell.com/comic/4435/

as for where to find it: i'm not sure there's an english version, so you'll have to either buy it from a store like kinokuniya or buy it from sites like Amazon Japan or Rakuten.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 17, 2017 6:00 AM

Apr 2014
Damn, i guess ill have to wait to support it :D

More topics from this board

» Best new gen series

XiongYifan - Feb 29

10 by Riot »»
Apr 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

24 by Artromex »»
Apr 13, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 40 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 7, 2017

12 by owennordness41 »»
Feb 26, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 66 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 30, 2023

10 by WeLoveIs »»
Feb 21, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 51 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Mar 31, 2019

26 by Luma2 »»
Feb 19, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.