Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 20, 2010 4:02 AM

Aug 2009
blakbunnie27 said:
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:
But why the hell are they using the old ED again? The new one was better. ;__;
Yeah this.....it was better and they are doing big mistake with that ED again.
I really don't like posting here due to the number of idiots, etc in this community, but I have to at least say this: they're using that ED clip again because the ED theme started before the episode "ended." They're not dumb enough to start playing 40 seconds of the ending theme animation, but if you disagree and think that they should've started the ending theme animation from the middle, then you're... not thinking with a sane mind.

Ever heard of timing?
There's been loads of anime which started the ending theme before the episode ended, and it perfectly fitted, animation and all. For example, Railgun episode 23. The timing was perfect.
SHAFT's just being lazy, as usual.
Mar 20, 2010 6:29 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Seriously though, that style is buggin'. About that boy... could have waited a few years or so for his penis to grow. I mean, think about it. To pound a vampire? Sounds way more pleasing than normal, boring human sex but that's just me. Maybe being a vampire means more blood flow down there therefore bigger size.

Wait, wait....if I heard right he is 10 years old right? You saying at 10 he can't get a erection? Wrong it is possible and you all saying he will not grow? What? Since when vampires don't grow till 18 and stop there....I though it was like that.....
OrochiPL said:
Histerica's face is ugly like always.
Rofl yeah pretty much!
OrochiPL said:
Yuzuru looks even more childlish than in manga. x/

The shota dream must be more real then.....
OrochiPL said:
Oh Lava-Golem Mina returns...

Rofl yeah that censor problem! D:
blakbunnie27 said:
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:
But why the hell are they using the old ED again? The new one was better. ;__;
Yeah this.....it was better and they are doing big mistake with that ED again.
I really don't like posting here due to the number of idiots, etc in this community, but I have to at least say this: they're using that ED clip again because the ED theme started before the episode "ended." They're not dumb enough to start playing 40 seconds of the ending theme animation, but if you disagree and think that they should've started the ending theme animation from the middle, then you're... not thinking with a sane mind.
No I agree with that in mind but the new ED from last time is better in every sense but I got your point.
Jumperboy333 said:

Ever heard of timing?
There's been loads of anime which started the ending theme before the episode ended, and it perfectly fitted, animation and all. For example, Railgun episode 23. The timing was perfect.
SHAFT's just being lazy, as usual.
Now, now my friend Jumperboy333 the person does have a point about how it was though of but but your point is valid also SHAFT is just lazy therefore not efficient and the conclusion rests on bad planning everything including the staff needed for this anime to make.
francismeunierMar 20, 2010 6:37 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 20, 2010 6:36 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
noteDhero said:
I know. But the difference in these two episodes is that I feel like they're justified in the plot. Mina being a little girl still feels like an arbitrary attempt at pandering to the demographic, and the semi-lesbian thing thrown at the end of this episode felt like more of the same. The shota stuff is the first time where I felt like it was important to the story, universe, and character relationships.

Yeah, you'll see why Mina is hiding in a little girl form in the next arc. In fact you have seen her true form and she is actually an adult.....The 3 Clans have somethign to do with it....

Shame SHAFT screwed this up badly though....Now they are just starting to redeem themselves....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 20, 2010 8:12 AM

Aug 2009
noteDhero said:
I don't know why SHAFT decided to make a good show half-way through the production. It's a little too late, but I guess I appreciate it.

I think the only way for them to get their rep back from this is to do a second season but at actual quality like these last couple of chapters.

noteDhero said:
But since we've had every other form of fanservice...let's gay it up now. They're pushing every other boundary, and it would just be cowardly not to go that direction.

Weeeelllll....currently in the manga....there's something...

Anyway, I watched this on FUNi's player just to see if how screwed up it looked and did anyone notice any censors? It looked exactly the same to me.
Mar 20, 2010 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
Lalala, nevermind.
I.. yes, last scene was kind of hot, I admit, but that was it.
Mar 20, 2010 2:04 PM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
noteDhero said:
But since we've had every other form of fanservice...let's gay it up now. They're pushing every other boundary, and it would just be cowardly not to go that direction.

Oh you... just when i forgot about this. (屮゚Д゚)屮
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 20, 2010 2:35 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
garfield15 said:
noteDhero said:

Tell me, you got me all curious and the likes.
Mar 20, 2010 2:43 PM

Jun 2009
desolato said:
OrochiPL said:
garfield15 said:
noteDhero said:

Tell me, you got me all curious and the likes.

Well, if you want.

That's all.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 20, 2010 9:34 PM

Jun 2009
Wow...thats was pretty good and Yuzuru got some action at the end XD
Mar 20, 2010 9:53 PM

Aug 2008
I've been lukewarm towards this show AT BEST. But hell, I really liked this one! It was a bit clever, with just enough blood and asskicking for my palette.

But boy this show loves to dabble in forbidden (or at least strange) loves. I tried to ignore the loli love; I tried to ignore the vampire having the hots for werewolf love; but I was quite surprised when the boy opted to become a vampire (looks that way anyway) and go the eternal shouta love route. Stunned!
Mar 20, 2010 10:28 PM

Jun 2008
I just hope the DVDs are 100% uncensored, censorship is never the answer.
Mar 21, 2010 3:00 AM

Jun 2009
alexcampos said:

I don't even care a bit for it, i won't waste my time for watching this for the 2nd time. -_-
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 21, 2010 3:27 AM

Apr 2009
OrochiPL said:
alexcampos said:

I don't even care a bit for it, i won't waste my time for watching this for the 2nd time. -_-

+1
Furthermore - DitVB is the anime that would suck regardless of being censored or not. Though the fact is that profusion of censored scenes may be galling.

Mar 21, 2010 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
Blackiris said:
OrochiPL said:
alexcampos said:

+1
Furthermore - DitVB is the anime that would suck regardless of being censored or not. Though the fact is that profusion of censored scenes may be galling.
Oh please time is time but BR and quality might = to worth your time.....depends on personal tastes like I am watching again Kampfer in BR and I find it worth my time.

Mar 21, 2010 8:49 PM

Sep 2007
Wait... people actually thought the animation improved? It still looks like a complete utter mess to me.

And lol at SHAFT. They knew people weren't happy with whatever shit they were trying to crap out in the beginning and decided to follow the manga anyway... except for that filler girl.
Mar 21, 2010 8:57 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Wait... people actually thought the animation improved? It still looks like a complete utter mess to me.

And lol at SHAFT. They knew people weren't happy with whatever shit they were trying to crap out in the beginning and decided to follow the manga anyway... except for that filler girl.
Yeah and hopefully they clean it up by the Blu-Ray/DVD release.
Mar 21, 2010 10:07 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
It was about time at least.....since the beginning if they only did that it would have been better from what people say.

Mar 23, 2010 10:53 AM

May 2008
NanamixYuzuru was adorable...and hot.

Mar 23, 2010 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
So the little boy chose to be a vampire in the end ? Dman he's so lucky, the student council president is so hot ^^

Great episode anyway, the jamming part reminded me of MGS ;)
Mar 24, 2010 11:11 PM

Feb 2008
KayChan4U said:
NanamixYuzuru was adorable...and hot.
This, but to an extent for me. I found it just a bit creepy. How old is Yuzuru anyways?
Mar 26, 2010 6:29 PM

Sep 2009
Yet another episode full of generic plot, bad animation, and creepy sexual themes. This show can't end soon enough.
Mar 27, 2010 11:06 AM

Jan 2009
So.. They're going to introduce the three vampire royalty-dudes.
Why? I mean.. They won't be able to pull something off with them in just 3 episodes >.>
At least not if they're going to make something good of it : <
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 27, 2010 3:08 PM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
So.. They're going to introduce the three vampire royalty-dudes.
Why? I mean.. They won't be able to pull something off with them in just 3 episodes >.>
At least not if they're going to make something good of it : <

3 episodes are definitely not enough.

Something good? There's nothing good in this show so far, and i doubt there'll ever be...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 18, 2010 12:30 AM
Feb 2009
l0l
May 2, 2010 3:23 PM

Dec 2007
It was a good episode since it have more action.
May 10, 2010 5:11 AM

May 2008
Mhmm alright episode, i cant believe i continued watching this after like 2 months break lol

anyway i guess ill try to endure it and continue.

btw i do like mina transformation character a lot more =D

the yuzuru and the boy french kissing scene was simply O.O wtf
May 16, 2010 9:58 PM

Jan 2009
oh yeah, this anime started to get interesting again.
after a little ups and downs probably this show gonna ends well

now, i can offically say that vampire bund is a show about lolicon and shotacon :))
Jul 12, 2010 7:59 PM

Aug 2009
Oh I see where this is going. So finally Hysterica is finally gone but it doesn't end there as in the end there were 3 unknown faces that were shown. They must be an important being or something. How the heck are they going to wrap it up if there's only 3 episodes left?

Okay so it turned into vampires vs vampires. It's like Underworld the movie now, lol. Anyways, I'm happy to see the awakened form of Mina. I hope she stays in her awakened form forever. I think she's in a form of a child because she said she wants to be a normal child.

Also, wtf did I just see some incest again? Damn that student council president for wanting a 10 year old child.
Jul 23, 2010 11:02 AM
Apr 2010
I learned two things from this episode

1.Bad guys always wear swimsuit's

2.That school president girl was a Pedo all along. O.O
Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 23, 2010 12:27 PM

Jan 2009
wakka9ca said:
noteDhero said:
I know. But the difference in these two episodes is that I feel like they're justified in the plot. Mina being a little girl still feels like an arbitrary attempt at pandering to the demographic, and the semi-lesbian thing thrown at the end of this episode felt like more of the same. The shota stuff is the first time where I felt like it was important to the story, universe, and character relationships.

Yeah, you'll see why Mina is hiding in a little girl form in the next arc. In fact you have seen her true form and she is actually an adult.....The 3 Clans have somethign to do with it....

Shame SHAFT screwed this up badly though....Now they are just starting to redeem themselves....

Yeah I was curious about this myself as Hysterica even says something along the lines of 'So this is your true form, the Elders will not be happy' or something like that.
Sep 25, 2010 7:16 AM

Oct 2009
Awesome episode, glad I saw the BD ^^
Sep 25, 2010 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
4/5
Nov 23, 2010 2:08 AM

Feb 2010
UGhhh pres.... stop making out with that little boy!
Sep 2, 2011 8:48 PM

Jul 2010
so historica was actually being voiced by the queen of tsundere's her tsundere voice was coming out from time to time in this episode.

Jan 22, 2012 1:22 AM

May 2011
MusashiRose said:
UGhhh pres.... stop making out with that little boy!

Fuck! You can say that again. Even I get disturbed when it's the other way around O.o

Mar 31, 2012 10:02 PM

Mar 2009
Good thing she got her ass kicked.
Jul 14, 2012 1:10 PM

Jan 2008
Yay for some more pehophilia!!

Well, what am I expecting from this show... T_T

Jan 26, 2013 6:45 PM

May 2012
Damn epic episode, had a bit of audio problems but the action and plot of this episode where amazing!
Sep 23, 2013 1:34 AM

Feb 2010
My favorite episode so far. Almost done haha

That little boy kissing was O-O oh my..
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Oct 18, 2013 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
That kaichou-san sure is hot, her kiss, her body, and even her stares..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 1, 2014 1:31 AM

Oct 2013
Aurao said:
Awesome episode, glad I saw the BD ^^

same i hate censored anime :c
amazing anime so far the kiss scene at the end was just a little akward :/
lol but not really unexpected from shaft
overall love it !
Mina in that coat ^w^
Mina in sexy vamp mode O-O*
[/quote]
Aug 3, 2014 9:51 AM

Jan 2012
fap fap fap (no pedo)
Dec 2, 2015 2:51 AM

Aug 2013
I'm so glad Hiko died. I pumped my fist in the air when it happened.
Jan 17, 2016 11:58 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, finally she died. All conflicts have been solved.
Now hopefully just fanservice for the last 3 episodes
Jul 17, 2016 11:17 AM

Feb 2014
Wow... surely this anime got much, much worse after episode 06, it's a downhill without end.

Nanami shotacon + Little boy that still uses diaper getting his hot onee-chan LOL

*Ugh*

TechOtakuJul 17, 2016 11:21 AM
Jul 19, 2016 9:12 PM

Jul 2014
An extremely touching and thought-provoking analysis on teenage sexuality and repressed urges.

2/5
May 22, 2018 5:35 AM

Mar 2018
What was up with Akira's clothes in the subway? Didn't we explicitly see his coat and shoes being ripped apart when he wolfed up? Why were they mostly intact again when he turned back into a man?
Oct 12, 2020 12:27 PM

Feb 2014
Nanami getting some shota action.
Jun 22, 2021 4:46 PM

Aug 2017
Well, Nanami is Mina's slave now but she converted Yuzuru into a vempire to be with him forever lol. Damn, Akira couldn't save his friend.

SpectrumDT said:
What was up with Akira's clothes in the subway? Didn't we explicitly see his coat and shoes being ripped apart when he wolfed up? Why were they mostly intact again when he turned back into a man?

Looks like they wanted to avoid a naked scene at the train so the studio made a mistake first lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

233 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

310 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

180 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 8:12 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Feb 11, 2010

221 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

169 by Tenshi_Budo »»
Jul 15, 2023 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.