Forum Settings
Forums

What are your NOTP? aka ships/pairings you absolutely hate...?

Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Oct 4, 2017 10:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 551
MortalMelancholy said:
Shounen guys with other shounen guys. Like c'mon =/




~1_1~ ~2_2~ ~3_3~ ~4_4~ ~5_5~ ~6_6~
 
Oct 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Evarinya said:
Sesshomaru/Rin. No. Just no. He's. Not. A. Pedophile. In a similar vein. Rangiku Matsumotox Toshiro Hitsugaya. Caring for a child and going above and beyond for his/her sake does not mean raising that child to be your future spouse. And if it is like that.... It's absolutely disgusting.

Ah... same same. I hate Sesshomaru/Rin because it made Sesshomaru looks like a pedo! Even though Rin will eventually grow up and Sesshomaru would look exactly the same/not aging at all...

Hmm. Mother caring for her son is the more prefererred kind of relationship for Rangiku/Hitsugaya imo.
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Oct 4, 2017 11:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 251

Characters I like x Characters I don't like

Good looking characters x Ugly characters

Intelligent characters x Stupid characters


Men Are From Mars, 
Women Are From Venus 
and Gays Are From Uranus


 
Oct 4, 2017 11:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Chiibi said:
F*CK YEAH, I LOVE THREADS LIKE THIS LOL

*cracks knuckles*

Take OP's list and FLIP IT AROUND.

ChikanexHimeko #IT'S F*CKING UNHEALTHY AND ABUSIVE AND FORCED TEAM SOUMA FOREVER

RitsukaxSoubi #STATUTORY RAPE. STATUTORY RAPE!!! Go Yuiko! :3

EichixMitsuki #Just unhealthy and wrong. TakutoxMitsuki is God-sent. :)

OnoderaxRaku *THROWS THINGS AT THE TWO STUTTERING IDIOTS.* Onodera, please die.

KikyouxInuyasha #kikiyouisaselfishbitchyo

SeiyaxSento #SO FORCED IT HURTS. Latifah is CLEARLY the better choice here.

OrihimexIchigo #TEAMRUKI besides, she's just a boring, stupid pair of boobs. :/

RukixRenji #ewIjusthateitok

TsumuguxChisaki #CHISAKI NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR BEST BOY #teamManaka

AkanexRanma #TeamShampoocauseAkanesucks

ChiakixKeita #Chiaki is a BITCH. Karen plz.

KanamexYuuki #EW NO TEAM ZERO PLZ

YonaxSoo-Won #DO PEOPLE EVEN? #Hakofcourse

CainxShidou #abusive as f*ck. Riho is best waifu for Shidou and fujoshi can F*CK OFF.

KittanxYoko. NO. YOKO IS KAMINA'S GURL FOREVER. >:(

AhiruxMytho #FAKIRU ALL THE WAY. Mytho sucks. lol


As you can see, I DESPISE abusive or problematic ships. I also hate ships that don't have good chemistry or are incredibly boring to watch. I also hate ships that fujoshi throw together for stupid reasons (I HATE THE GURL SHE'S SOOOO ANNOYING. HET IS EW. YAOI4LYFE)

Fujoshits like that.............are immature. Really? You hate heterosexual couples?

HOW THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU GOT HERE, HONEY?

*rolls eyes*

I haven't watch nisekoi but from what I heard Chitoge is an abusive tsundere? I thought you despise abusive ships? :D
Ah I won't comment on Ichihime and Renruki *puts on sunglasses + smug grin*
On second thought, I will only comment a bit lmao
I don't care about Ichihime because both characters are boring af. Ichigo can go die for all I care. Renruki all the way because childhood friends ftw.
Manaka is boring. At least Chisaki is pretty (and she is my best girl, so Tsumugu x Chisaki fits perfectly, best girl x best boy)
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Oct 5, 2017 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7416
Shicchi said:

I haven't watch nisekoi but from what I heard Chitoge is an abusive tsundere?


She's not that bad, really. It's just slapstick hitting and it stops as they fall more in love (naturally). Onoderafags *coughtragedydesu* LOVE to demonize poor Chitoge and claim that she is the worst human being ever created.

But they are wrong..........and just salty cause Worst Girl didn't win. ^_^

I thought you despise abusive ships? :D

I do. RakuxChitoge is a little problematic at first but the manga author did a very good job to convince me they do indeed love each other. I hate SEXUAL abuse the most...or when the other one tries to be controlling and possessive. Chitoge and Raku are not at all like that. The abusive NOTPs I mentioned ARE like that. In AkanexRanma's case, they spend SO much time hating each other that I cannot see strong "love" here at all.

Renruki all the way because childhood friends ftw.


Childhood friends most of the time feel like siblings to me and it's icky. It can work if I really like both of the characters (EdxWinry is awesome) But I just don't like Renji very much. Never did. I loved Ichigo and Rukia's interaction. They made the series for me.

Manaka is boring.

NO, SHE IS PRECIOUS. From the first second I saw her I thought she was the cutest little thing...she's like brunette Menma. I hated how Hikari treated her ugh. She deserved a nice and gentle guy like Tsumugu ;3;

Tsumugu x Chisaki fits perfectly, best girl x best boy)

I hate the way it was written and I only liked Chisaki before the time jump. Then she got annoying and stupid. I also thought she was the least "pretty". Tsumugu deserves way better.

But HEY, at least we both like Bakugo lmao
Modified by Chiibi, Oct 5, 2017 7:11 AM



 
Oct 6, 2017 8:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 16
True that :'< Why Isayama, why!? I want more chapters
Maneki-Mew said:
Neru_Ariola said:


Haha, Levi must forever be single. Mehehehe

Weellll... you don't know how long forever last. :(
I mean, AoT doesn't treat its characters too nice. Maybe Levi will survive, because they don't want to break the fangirls' hearts, but you will never know. >=D
 
Oct 13, 2017 2:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Witnessing NOTP becoming canon is pretty painful :(
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Oct 13, 2017 5:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7416
Shicchi said:
Witnessing NOTP becoming canon is pretty painful :(


It can ruin the whole series for me. XD

(I know I'm petty).

But I can't help but get MAD!



 
Nov 28, 2017 2:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Chiibi said:
Shicchi said:
Witnessing NOTP becoming canon is pretty painful :(


It can ruin the whole series for me. XD

(I know I'm petty).

But I can't help but get MAD!

Pretty much the reason why I couldn't finish Inuyasha lmao
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 28, 2017 2:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
That moment when you see your NOTP on your dash, drawn by your favorite artist you're following T~T

Anyway I just realized more than half my OTP are ships with heavy angst and I just... can't anymore sometimes haha T~T


Gimme more ship war please, I have a lot of popcorn ready.
Modified by Shicchi, Nov 28, 2017 2:55 AM
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 28, 2017 7:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7416
Shicchi said:
Chiibi said:


It can ruin the whole series for me. XD

(I know I'm petty).

But I can't help but get MAD!

Pretty much the reason why I couldn't finish Inuyasha lmao


Aw but it has a good ending and Kagome and Inuyasha really do develop a lot.



 
Nov 28, 2017 11:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Chiibi said:
Shicchi said:

Pretty much the reason why I couldn't finish Inuyasha lmao


Aw but it has a good ending and Kagome and Inuyasha really do develop a lot.

Yes but my journey with Inuyasha ends with Kikyo's real death still T~T that's my Inuyasha ending hah
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 28, 2017 11:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 403
Any ship involving clearly heterosexual characters in a homosexual ship. I despise the idea and I will dislike anyone who ships them.
"Most anime makers are basically autistic" - Hideaki Anno
 
Nov 29, 2017 12:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 209
The "shipping" subculture is incredibly obnoxious, even mentally ill. The Japanese at least seem to understand the difference between canon and non-canon.
 
Nov 29, 2017 8:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7416
Saint_Nepunepu said:
The "shipping" subculture is incredibly obnoxious, even mentally ill.


Please don't generalize a WHOLE legion of fans like that because some of us are perfectly normal, intelligent people, capable of civil conversations. >_>



 
Nov 29, 2017 8:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Deku x worst girl Tsusu.
Bakugo x best girl Ochako.
Deku x Anyone that’s not Ochako
Ochako x anyone that’s not Deku
Yuri x Victor
Tsuna x Haru
 
Nov 29, 2017 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
SonicSoraPit39 said:
Deku x worst girl Tsusu.
Bakugo x best girl Ochako.
Deku x Anyone that’s not Ochako
Ochako x anyone that’s not Deku
Yuri x Victor
Tsuna x Haru

Tsuyu worst girl?!!!!!!! #triggerred
How could you not like this huh?!

Jk lol

But seriously, Tsuyu is nowhere near worst girl. She is cute, strong, smartest after Momo, calm in dire situation, able to critical thinking, I thought she is a perfect match for the nervous wreck that is Izuku. Their chemistry during the USJ incident were incredible!

also best girl is Momo

I can agree with Tsuna x Haru though! lol
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 29, 2017 11:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 850
The fact that people ship Gilgamesh and Saber really annoys me. How can you read the VN, watch Zero, whatever, and come out thinking there's anything appealing about it? He's openly and unashamedly trying to rape her, it's not ambiguous. He's not even particularly obsessed with her, if that's why people like it-- he doesn't seem to care about her at all in the route where she doesn't have a boyfriend. They also never interact in any way that's not him threatening to violate her (to be fair, there's maybe one short gag in Carnival Phantasm where no threats of rape occur, and he only starts at the very end of the Banquet of Kings, but even then they were talking to Rider not each other. Look at all this potential for romance!) Like, I guess I can understand if you're using it for a niche fetish, or just think they look good together aesthetically, but to flood the fanfic archives with "romantic" stories about the two and fanart archives with "cute" pictures of them? Ughhh. I don't consider it my NOTP really, because I can't conceive of them as a couple in any way, more it's something that kills my faith in humanity a little every time I see it, and as a Fate/ fan, the disgusting "pairing" is everywhere.

/Rant

I was also pretty unsatisfied with the Naruto endgame ships, because Naruto and Hinata had barely any interaction and SasuSaku is just terrible, but those were just symptoms of larger problems with the ending.

Oh, I also am not fond of Shizaya. Again, it's unavoidable. Try looking for DRRR fanwork without stumbling into a mountain of the stuff. I just don't get it-- I like plenty of love/hate relationships, but there's no love in Shizaya. And the hate isn't the passionate kind, more like "disgust". They have nothing in common, no shared interests, and want completely different and fundamentally incompatible things out of life (Izaya wants never ending entertainment, Shizuo wants a peaceful, normal life.) I just can't see it ever working, or happening, and I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.
 
Nov 29, 2017 11:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Kezone said:
more it's something that kills my faith in humanity a little every time I see it

Well that's some strong statement there lol
Well I only watched Fate Stay Night and the first half of Fate Zero so far but I totally can see their appeal... especially aestethically.
I can imagine it's a fun ship to play with...

Shizaya... surprisingly I'm not interested in them initially. But you're right about them being everywhere, like, every damn corner haha. Some of them are cute so I was sold lmao there is this thing called obsession on both parties, I think that's what compell fangirls to ship them. Also Erika ships them. haha
I don't actively look for them, never read a fanfic about them, but when I stumbled upon their fanart I found myself liking it lol.
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 29, 2017 11:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 850
Shicchi said:
Kezone said:
more it's something that kills my faith in humanity a little every time I see it

Well that's some strong statement there lol
Well I only watched Fate Stay Night and the first half of Fate Zero so far but I totally can see their appeal... especially aestethically.
I can imagine it's a fun ship to play with...

Shizaya... surprisingly I'm not interested in them initially. But you're right about them being everywhere, like, every damn corner haha. Some of them are cute so I was sold lmao there is this thing called obsession on both parties, I think that's what compell fangirls to ship them. Also Erika ships them. haha
I don't actively look for them, never read a fanfic about them, but when I stumbled upon their fanart I found myself liking it lol.

I was being rather melodramatic, haha, but I do hate to see it enough that I only look at Fate/ fanwork through tags I know will probably exclude it. Aside from the obvious aesthetics, which I totally acknowledge, they're both quite attractive, (based on fanart alone I was looking forwards to seeing their relationship when I started the Visual Novel), what is the appeal for you?

I'm almost surprised by my own dislike for Shizaya, I normally like that kind of relationship, but it was just something specific about their interactions that turned me off.

I have this thing where I don't really think about ships that aren't popular-- out of sight out of mind-- but when it's popular in a fandom I'm involved in and I don't ship it, I can end up hating it pretty quickly.
 
Nov 30, 2017 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Kezone said:
I have this thing where I don't really think about ships that aren't popular-- out of sight out of mind-- but when it's popular in a fandom I'm involved in and I don't ship it, I can end up hating it pretty quickly.

Totally!! That's why popular anime/characters tend to have many haters even though there are many shittier anime/characters out there. I think this works on everything that is popular.

Eh, tbh I wasn't invested in the characters enough to ship them, but aside from both are a very attractive characters, their personality kind of clash...(which is an interesting thing for some people)? Also some people find possesive/obsessive behavior sexy/interesting. I think I'm one of those people lmao
Like, it's fun to imagine how will they react around each other if love was involved between them, will Gilgamesh show something uncharacteristically around Saber and vice versa? They are both prideful characters, I think it's intersting to push them together and see how far they can stick to their usual act of arrogance/nobility/hostility.

I guess. Haha

Oh, and I remember an interesting quote from Aizawa (BNHA)
"I pair them up not because their ability or personality. It's just because how badly they get along"
Lmao
Kinda sums up most love/hate ships appeal
Modified by Shicchi, Nov 30, 2017 12:38 AM
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 30, 2017 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4408
Hisoka x Machi. I'd prefer Machi to be single forever, and she hates Hisoka anyway.
Modified by wildhood, Nov 30, 2017 12:42 AM
 
Nov 30, 2017 12:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 2147
I loved Gurren Lagann but in the first 10 episodes or so I really disliked Kamina x Yoko but then I realized why they made perfect sense. Also Simon x Nia is one of my OTPs anyway.
 
Nov 30, 2017 1:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 850
Shicchi said:

Totally!! That's why popular anime/characters tend to have many haters even though there are many shittier anime/characters out there. I think this works on everything that is popular.

Eh, tbh I wasn't invested in the characters enough to ship them, but aside from both are a very attractive characters, their personality kind of clash...(which is an interesting thing for some people)? Also some people find possesive/obsessive behavior sexy/interesting. I think I'm one of those people lmao
Like, it's fun to imagine how will they react around each other if love was involved between them, will Gilgamesh show something uncharacteristically around Saber and vice versa? They are both prideful characters, I think it's intersting to push them together and see how far they can stick to their usual act of arrogance/nobility/hostility.

I guess. Haha

Oh, and I remember an interesting quote from Aizawa (BNHA)
"I pair them up not because their ability or personality. It's just because how badly they get along"
Lmao
Kinda sums up most love/hate ships appeal


The fact that he's trying to rape her, like the cliche Visual Novel villain he (originally) was, takes all of the potential "clash of personalities" out of it for me, but you never watched that part of the show, which of course shapes one's impression a ton.

Love/Hate relationships are a lot of fun, I just need the love to be there as well.

Sorry, I come across a bit nasty when talking about this. It /is/ a pairing I absolutely hate, after all :P
 
Nov 30, 2017 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
Kezone said:
Shicchi said:

Totally!! That's why popular anime/characters tend to have many haters even though there are many shittier anime/characters out there. I think this works on everything that is popular.

Eh, tbh I wasn't invested in the characters enough to ship them, but aside from both are a very attractive characters, their personality kind of clash...(which is an interesting thing for some people)? Also some people find possesive/obsessive behavior sexy/interesting. I think I'm one of those people lmao
Like, it's fun to imagine how will they react around each other if love was involved between them, will Gilgamesh show something uncharacteristically around Saber and vice versa? They are both prideful characters, I think it's intersting to push them together and see how far they can stick to their usual act of arrogance/nobility/hostility.

I guess. Haha

Oh, and I remember an interesting quote from Aizawa (BNHA)
"I pair them up not because their ability or personality. It's just because how badly they get along"
Lmao
Kinda sums up most love/hate ships appeal


The fact that he's trying to rape her, like the cliche Visual Novel villain he (originally) was, takes all of the potential "clash of personalities" out of it for me, but you never watched that part of the show, which of course shapes one's impression a ton.

Love/Hate relationships are a lot of fun, I just need the love to be there as well.

Sorry, I come across a bit nasty when talking about this. It /is/ a pairing I absolutely hate, after all :P

Lol it's ok XD
As I said, I'm not exactly shipping them myself XP
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Nov 30, 2017 2:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 2748
My father x My mother...

Like wtf, no!
❄️❄️❄️
 
Dec 11, 2017 12:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 528
1. Sasuke x Sakura & Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
I thought Sakura still being in love with Sasuke ruined her development for me. I absolutely hate this pairing.

NaruHina, I don't hate them but I do dislike them. I thought they had no chemistry at all. And their relationship came out of nowhere!

2. Shirou with Rin/Sakura (Fate Series)
COMPLETE EDIT (29/06/19): Yeah, I'm still biased. I'm not TOTALLY against them but, I only ship Shirou with Saber!

3. Any Yaoi pairing in existence.

4. Ichigo x Orihime & Renji x Rukia (Bleach)
The reason is a bit similar to the Naruto one. So I don't need to explain much.

5. Ryuuji x Ami/Minori (Toradora!)
I've always loved Ryuuji and Taiga the most. I never liked him with anybody else. Also, I don't get why people ship him with Ami. I really don't like her and her attitude.

6. Allelujah x other than Soma/Marie (Gundam 00)
I mean, Allelujah x Soma/Marie is one of my favorite anime pairings. I will never ship him with anyone other than his own girlfriend, Soma/Marie! Well... No one else is compatible with him other than Soma/Marie.

Does Vocaloid count?

7. Miku x Kaito & Rin x Len (Vocaloid)
One main reason why I hate both: Overrated as heck. I dislike RinLen because they look way too alike with each other that I can only see them as twins.

EDIT (29/06/19):
8. Sakuta x Anyone other than Mai (Bunny Girl Senpai)
I mean, this is so obvious. Do NOT ruin one of the best couples ever!

9. Banri x Linda (Golden Time)
After the show ended, I went from disliking Kouko to loving her. She actually had character development! Also, Linda was just meh for me. And I absolutely loved Banri and Kouko's relationship throughout the show.

10. Manaka x Tsumugu/Chisaki x Kaname (Nagi no Asukara)
Yeah sorry guys. I thought Kaname was being a bit immature and selfish regarding his love for Chisaki. Not all the time but still. His character is also just, meh. And Manaka with Tsumugu is just... I just can't see it!

11. Yuuichi x anyone other than Ayu (Kanon)
Personally, I loved their interactions and never got bored of it. Then they start dating and I just can't stop awwing at their cute moments! I don't want anyone to interfere in their relationship!
Modified by Mikura39, Jun 28, 2019 8:32 PM

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
 
Dec 11, 2017 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Dec 11, 2017 4:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 3049
Oh I'm liking this thread. Time for me to join in.

Nagito x Hajime is the most disgusting thing to ever exist why the fuck is this ship so popular.

Same thing goes for Ereri. w h y

Yurio x Otabek. I actually don't know why but this ship just pisses me off. Am I the only one that sees them as just friends lmao

I can't believe that there are people that genuinely ship Gilgamesh x Saber. I'm pretty sure everyone that ships that actually just hates Saber.

Also every incest ship. How about no.
 
Dec 11, 2017 5:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 556


LMAO. That is tumblr in a nutshell. XD
 
Dec 11, 2017 5:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 543
Eren x Levi just disgusts me and I dislike every yaoi ships in a shounen series.
 
Dec 14, 2017 5:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 433
There are a lot of ships I can't stand but the one I dislike the most is Zoro x Sanji from One Piece. Aaaand Ace x Luffy, Sabo x Luffy, Sabo x Ace or Sabo x Ace x Luffy.

But no offence, every ships deserve some love, just not from me c:
 
Dec 14, 2017 5:58 AM
something here

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10803
the rebel ships from star wars look pretty dumb honestly i mean shit how can you not root for the empire after seeing how shitty the rebels designs are compared to theirs like wtf man
 
Dec 14, 2017 6:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 414
Any ships from Kuroshitsuji. As much as I love my gay ships I can't stand any in this anime. I watched it for the action dammit.
 
Dec 14, 2017 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1004
Shizaya because I am sick of seeing it everywhere. The anime & original light novels already ended years ago, yet I keep seeing stuff related to this ship popping up. It just won't die for some reason.

1896/ Hibari x Chrome. I don't really have any good reasons for disliking this other than the fact that I hate "sweet girl x aloof boy" ships.

I also really despise "gentle girl x bad boy" ships in general because having a girlfriend solves all of your psychological problems apparently.








 
Dec 14, 2017 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 241
Seiya said:
I hate pairings that involves a hot guy with a girl.

Guys are supposed to be with other guys. No exceptions.


Spoken like a true God.

I don't necessarily hate these ships, I just don't like them or they make so sense to me

-Bakugou x Todoroki
-Bakugou x Deku (the doujinshis are nice, though)
-Shizuo x Izaya
-The Osomatsu brothers with eachother
-Haru (Free!!) with anyone. I hate his character
-Gintoki x Otae
-Okita x Kagura
-Kurou x Tsukishima
-US x UK
-Gareki x Yogi (Gareki x Nai is the purest thing, guys)
-Aomine x Kise
-Yuno x Yuki (Akise x Yuki is the true winner)
-Yuu x Shinoa (You're in denial if you see no subtext in MikaYuu)
-Eren x Levi (hot doujinshis, though)
-Eren x Armin
-Eren x Mikasa
-Souma x Erina (tsunderes are trash)
-Kuukai x Utau
-Yuuki with anyone other than Lala
-Hikigaya with anyone other than Totsuka)
-Yuri x Otabek (I feel like it was thrown in there for the views)
-Yoshino x Hakaze
-Grey with anyone other than Juvia
 
Dec 14, 2017 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 295
Off the top of my head I can only really point out

OzxAlice

and AlicexGil from Pandora Hearts.

Really don't like either of those.
[img align=left]
 
Dec 14, 2017 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1604
Shirou x Saber

Frankly I think the elderly ghost of King Arthur can do better than some awful pussy teenage boy

Sakura was the only one he had a decent romance arc with
come with me empty human
 
Dec 14, 2017 1:34 PM
Inactive

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1217
I despise shipping, and will never like it. (You do you, Idgaf if you like to ship) But the ship that I really dislike and its fandom as a whole is SasuSaku.

Oh and NaruHina too.
 
Dec 14, 2017 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6411
Sormik (Tales of Zestiria)
Lelouch x Shirley (Code Geass)
Kira x Flay (Gundam SEED)
Alibaba x Morgiana (Magi)
Inaho x Slaine x Asseylum (Shit.Zero) Cause Inaho and Assylum can go fuck themselves cause Slaine deserves better.
Mikoto x Munakata (K Project)
Shiki x Akira (Togainu no Chi)


I mean I have more, but these are the ones that make me cringe the most and I can't stand seeing them on screen together alone or fanarts of them together

Also adult x children ships are just as disgusting especially Seabastin x Ciel or that Levi x Eren bullshit.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
 
Dec 15, 2017 3:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4583
C4NDYCE said:
I don't necessarily hate these ships, I just don't like them or they make so sense to me

-Bakugou x Todoroki
-Bakugou x Deku (the doujinshis are nice, though)
-Shizuo x Izaya
-The Osomatsu brothers with eachother
-Haru (Free!!) with anyone. I hate his character
-Gintoki x Otae
-Okita x Kagura
-Kurou x Tsukishima
-US x UK
-Gareki x Yogi (Gareki x Nai is the purest thing, guys)
-Aomine x Kise
-Yuno x Yuki (Akise x Yuki is the true winner)
-Yuu x Shinoa (You're in denial if you see no subtext in MikaYuu)
-Eren x Levi (hot doujinshis, though)
-Eren x Armin
-Eren x Mikasa
-Souma x Erina (tsunderes are trash)
-Kuukai x Utau
-Yuuki with anyone other than Lala
-Hikigaya with anyone other than Totsuka)
-Yuri x Otabek (I feel like it was thrown in there for the views)
-Yoshino x Hakaze
-Grey with anyone other than Juvia

Wow you hate a lot of popular ships! Good luck dodging them! ; w ;

"Haru (Free!!) with anyone. I hate his character"

Lolol why? XD
For me personally, he's a bit bland for my taste but I don't hate him

"Okita x Kagura"

Oh gosh I thought I'm the only one in the world who hates this pairing lol
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Dec 15, 2017 5:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 200
Those ships I don't really hate, but more like I just don't like them:

- Kagami x Kuroko (because I don't really like Kagami and am too much of a Kise x Kuroko shipper)
- Eren x Levi.
- Eren x Mikasa (they were raised, for some time, as a brother and a sister, that's a nope for me)
- Hiroomi x Mitsuki (same reason except that they really are brothers and sisters, which is worst)
- US x UK / France x Canada / Spain x Romano (don't really care any more, but really disliked them when I was into the Hetalia fandom and the reason is the same for all of them: the first raised the second, so, okay, they are countries, but, yeap... no, this and the fandom constantly shoving them down my throat)
- Todoroki x Momo (I like almost every ship in BNHA, just not this one for some reasons I don't really know)
- Makoto x Haru (because I ship Rin x Haru ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

The only one I could say I hate is probably Sebastian x Ciel.
 
Dec 15, 2017 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 842
There's many too mention for me. But I really don't ship same gender. It makes me uncomfortable (only applies for anime, not in real life. In real lfie, doesn't even bother me).
 
Dec 15, 2017 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 15638
Kaneki x Hide, it's rather the obsession and madness of the shippers which I despise,tho.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

 
Dec 16, 2017 10:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
So easy: Kaname x Yuuki from the Vampire Knight manga. That's a distasteful ship with a small, but cancerous fanbase if I've ever seen one

Gay shounen ships are annoying as fuck too.
 
Dec 16, 2017 10:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 680
Can't think of any honestly. The only thing I don't care much is crack shipping but I don't hate them. So most ships I've seen has been something I enjoyed in one way or another and for now, there are no ships that I dislike.
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
 
Dec 17, 2017 2:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
>.<
ichigo x orihime (rukia please!)
sasuke x sakura (sasuke is just a piece of shit for her)
naruto x hinata (seems unreal and made only for happy ending)
eren x levi (erwin x levi is a canon)
kaname x yuki (zero forever)
okita x nobume (okita x kagura <3 no matter what)
shirou x saber (nah... saber is asexual)
Modified by removed-user, Dec 17, 2017 2:55 AM
 
Dec 17, 2017 2:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 580
I hate shipping and despite yaoi pairing in shounen and seinen where characters are obviously heterosexual. Seriously, those manga target men so why the hell those gay ships exist? I read those manga because I want to avoid fangirls' shenanigans and now I am afraid to even look at doujin and fan art.
And I hate those ships which against the canon. I will follow whatever the authors have in mind. Shipping is cancer and a waste of time anyway. Why spend time imagining and reading fanfic about a ship and fighting over them online when you can read more manga, watch more anime and play games? It is not like the author gonna make your ship a reality.
Modified by Himawari9, Dec 17, 2017 2:50 AM
 
Dec 17, 2017 2:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
gintoki x hijikata (because gintoki x tsukuyo and hijikata x mayonnaise)
 
Dec 22, 2017 2:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 29
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
Gintoki x Hijikata.
......
Gintoki x Hijikata.
I don't like Hijikata's fan after all, fujoshi triggered. In my country, they bash Gintoki and other cp too much, and Hijikata is their queen. btw too much hint but i don't felling anything like 'love'.
Sasuke x Sakura.
Shinji x Asuka
Killua x Gon ( I don't like childporn)
Hide x Ken
and some incest cp
 
Top
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »