Forum Settings
Forums

What are your NOTP? aka ships/pairings you absolutely hate...?

New
Sep 17, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2010
NOTP aka ships/pairings that I don't like/hate:

Inuyasha x Kagome
Because I ship Inuyasha and Kikyo

Rin x Shiemi
Because I hate Shiemi

Tsuna x Haru
Because I hate Haru

Gokudera x Haru
Because I hate Haru

Hibari x Chrome
Because I hate Chrome

Dino x Hibari
Because I ship Hibari x Ipin

Mukuro x Hibari
Because I ship Hibari x Ipin

Ichigo x Rukia
Because I ship Renji x Rukia

Law x Luffy
Because I ship Kid x Law and I hate the idea of Law being in love with anyone other than Kid (Robin is the only exception)!

Law x Nami
Because I hate Nami and I ship Kid x Law and I hate the idea of Law being in love with anyone other than Kid (Robin is the only exception)!

Levi x Eren
Because I ship Levi x Erwin and Eren x Mikasa and I hate the idea of Levi being in love with anyone other than Erwin!

Levi x Mikasa
Because I ship Levi x Erwin and Eren x Mikasa and I hate the idea of Levi being in love with anyone other than Erwin and I hate the idea of Mikasa being in love with anyone other than Eren!

Alucard x Seras
Because I ship Alucard x Integra

Kaneki x Touka
Because I ship Hide x Kaneki and I hate the idea of Kaneki being in love with anyone other than Hide!

Okarin x Kurisu
Because I ship Okarin x Mayushii :(

Kyon x Haruhi
Because I hate Haruhi and I ship Kyon x Yuki

Sebastian x Ciel
Because Ciel is still a brat and I think the fujo baits in canon is creepy. I would've been okay if it's done in fanwork where Ciel is aged up or is set in the future. Then again it's also more because I don't like Ciel at all.

Gintoki x Tsukuyo
Because I have come to dislike Tsukuyo because her interest in Gintoki has brought out her tsundere self which I find unfunny at all. I was hoping her character would stay as an independent strong woman, no strings attached kind of badass lady. Her interest in Gintoki kinda ruined that image I have for her, sadly.

Gintoki x Otae
Because Otae is a violent bitch and should just be with Gorilla.

Sougo x Kagura
Because I ship Gintoki x Kagura and I hate the idea of Kagura being in love with anyone other than Gintoki. And I ship Hijikata x Sougo :(

Todoroki x Izuku
Because I'm a diehard Izukatsu shipper and Izuku being in love with anyone other than Katsuki is unthinkable for me.

Izuku x Ochako
Because I'm a diehard Izukatsu shipper and Izuku being in love with anyone other than Katsuki is unthinkable for me.

Katsuki x Ochako
Because I don't like Ochako and the idea of Katsuki being in love with her is downright frustrating. I'm all for a one-sided Ochako -> Katsuki though. In fact, I'm all for anyone -> Katsuki, lmao.

Kise x Kuroko
Because I ship Aomine x Kise with all my heart, the idea of Kise being in love with anyone other than Aomine is unthinkable.

Kagami x Kuroko
Because I ship Aomine x Kuroko with all my heart, the idea of Kuroko being in love with anyone other than Aomine is unthinkable. I'm cool with any Kuroko ship in Aomine x Kise story though.

Kagami x Kise
Because I ship Aomine x Kise with all my heart, the idea of Kise being in love with anyone other than Aomine is unthinkable.

Guren x Mahiru
Because I'm a diehard Guren x Shinya shipper and the idea of Guren still love Mahiru after everything she did is unthinkable and it hurts me so badly. I could cry just thinking about it. Rn this ship has the strongest effect on me, it's crazy. Probably because it's pretty much canon and the story hasn't concluded yet.

Of course anyone can ship anything for all I care :3
As always, I'll just be here doing my best avoiding ships I don't like and minding my own ships (and you should too).
I'm pretty open for sharing thoughts about any ships though!

#ChildhoodFriendsNeverWins
#MostCanonShipsAreBoringAnyways
#NOOFFENSE

CrimsonMidnightMay 17, 2020 12:31 PM
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2017 6:25 AM

Sep 2009
Shounen guys with other shounen guys. Like c'mon =/
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 17, 2017 6:27 AM

Apr 2016
Well, easy answer, every fujo ship ever made i hate.

#NOOFFENSE
Sep 17, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2013
The ships I really can't stand are MakoHaru, KatsuDeku and literally every KnB ship except AoMomo. I also don't really get why people ship YatoxYukine and Ereri (YatoxHiyori and EreMika ftw).
Sep 17, 2017 6:28 AM

Jul 2015
there is so much
i just want to say that People who was rooting for Shitoge / Kirino/ Emilia are the worst people in the world
heartless bastards
Sep 17, 2017 6:31 AM

Aug 2013
tragedydesu said:
there is so much
i just want to say that People who was rooting for Shitoge / Kirino/ Emilia are the worst people in the world
heartless bastards

Agree if it comes to Shitoge and Emilia. But who else than Kirino? Ruri was even more annoying -.-
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 17, 2017 6:39 AM

Jul 2015
rsc-pl said:
tragedydesu said:
there is so much
heartless bastards

Agree if it comes to Shitoge and Emilia. But who else than Kirino? Ruri was even more annoying -.-

plz don't ever compare this ugly bitch

with this cute angel

Sep 17, 2017 6:42 AM
May 2017
Lawliet L x Yagami Light .... like come on what the fuck
Sep 17, 2017 6:44 AM

Nov 2011
SubaruXRem. Disgusting. Emilia is the best.

Sep 17, 2017 6:46 AM
Aug 2016
Every single gay shipping ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 17, 2017 6:48 AM

Nov 2014
I mean I'm pretty sure there are so many ships out there which are objectionable. Literally every fujoshi ship and every ship that pops out of nowhere/ does not fit the narrative at all. Also every ship that has annoying whiners whenever it doesn't set sail.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 17, 2017 6:52 AM

Oct 2007
KuroTsuki in Haikyuu!!

I absolutely loathe it.
Sep 17, 2017 6:54 AM

Sep 2017
Swagernator said:

#NOOFFENSE

I second this. Im scared of visiting doujins of an anime with a high number of male characters because of this.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 17, 2017 6:58 AM

Jan 2010
Kuromii said:
KuroTsuki in Haikyuu!!

I absolutely loathe it.

Aaaaa me too! And they are gaining popularity too!! T~T
Sep 17, 2017 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
nymi said:
Swagernator said:

#NOOFFENSE

I second this. Im scared of visiting doujins of an anime with a high number of male characters because of this.

Just avoid them~
There is this thing called the filter button :D
Sep 17, 2017 7:02 AM

Jan 2010
fuyuki said:
The ships I really can't stand are MakoHaru, KatsuDeku and literally every KnB ship except AoMomo. I also don't really get why people ship YatoxYukine and Ereri (YatoxHiyori and EreMika ftw).

I can understand the other but why Makoharu? (except you are #TeamRin or #Antislashships)

Eremika & Aomomo ftw~
Sep 17, 2017 7:04 AM

Mar 2016
Every gay ship from Prince of Tennis/Haikyuu/Kuroko no Basket
Ichigo x Rukia
Kyousuke x Ruri
Sebastian x Ciel
Sorata x Nanami
Subaru x Rem
Tsukune x Kurumu (Moka #1)
Sep 17, 2017 7:05 AM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:

#NOOFFENSE
this
every ship in To Love-ru
the majority of ships in LN harems
anything from AoT
anything from Tokyo Ghoul
anything from SAO
Sakura x Sasuke
half of the other Naruto ships
anything from Fairy Tail
Sep 17, 2017 7:07 AM

Feb 2016
I can think of many things. I usually don't ship any Yaoi ships in Non-Shounen-Ai stuff because it never works in my eyes. The same goes for any Yuri ship. I don't like it that much if characters are shipped with each other with no reason. I still tolerate few ships if it seems logical in my eyes.
Some ships I don't like that much:

- Killua x Gon (Hunter x Hunter)
- Gray x Lucy (Fairy Tail)
- Gray x Erza (Fairy Tail)
- Lelouch x Shirley (Code Geass)
- Hinata x Sasuke (Naruto) (like WTF?)
- Tooru x Yuki (Fruits Basket)
- Amu x Tadase (Shugo Chara!)
- Sasuke x Naruto (Naruto)
- Eren x Levi (Attack on Titan)
- Eren x Mikasa (Attack on Titan)
- Mikasa x Levi (Attack on Titan)
- Ciel x Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)
- Lucy x Sting or Lucy x Rogue (Fairy Tail) WTF...

That's only few of them.
I don't like them mostly because:
1. The characters never even interacted with each other.
2. The characters are really good friends and a relationship would destroy it. For example Gon x Killua. Both of them are such great best friends. Almost like brothers!
3. Doesn't make sense or I already ship one character with someone else.
-AyuSep 17, 2017 7:27 AM

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Sep 17, 2017 7:17 AM

Mar 2014
wow there's a lot man

Naruto/ Hinata. It doesn't make sense, Naruto never liked her and their relationship came out of nowhere.

Gintoki/ Tsukuyo, I just don't feel it. First of all I dislike tsundere girls and secondly this ship is so popular nowadays which makes my dislike even more profound.

Yuki/ Zero, Zero is annoying, I'm team Kaname all the way and that's all you need to know

Yuu/ Shinoa, don't get me wrong I love Shinoa as a character but she gets in the way of MikaYuu and some heteronormative people ship them just because they are male and female (while Mika and Yuu have tooons of romantic moments which are brushed off as 'bromance')

Subaru with any girl. I understand he's annoying and that's reasonable since he's been through some fucked up shit but he has two options: Emilia and Rem. His infatuation with Emilia is pretty baseless considering the degree to which he claims he loves her (mostly for the fact that she helped him and because she was beautiful). Rem on the other hand is also very cute and I really liked her till episode 16 or so, she was even relatable in some ways, but after her crush on Subaru became apparent every little thing she said was cringey af and I want to bleach my memory.

Suzume x Mamura, I hate it cause I'm a Shishio fan all the way.

Sep 17, 2017 7:20 AM

Apr 2017
tragedydesu said:
rsc-pl said:

plz don't ever compare this ugly bitch

with this cute angel

Did that dumbass just call Kuroneko annoying...those are fighting words
Sep 17, 2017 7:27 AM

Jul 2015
Not gonna spoil who ended up together, but if y'all have seen them, the people who ended up together in Kokoro Connect and in Kanon made me SOOOOOO angry omg what a tragedy
Sep 17, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2010
Danae said:
Gintoki/ Tsukuyo, I just don't feel it. First of all I dislike tsundere girls and secondly this ship is so popular nowadays which makes my dislike even more profound.

Oh, almost forgot about this one. In fact I forgot to put my NOTP from Gintama lol
Gintoki should just stayed single forever
Sep 17, 2017 7:30 AM

Oct 2015
Sasuke x Sakura (Naruto)
Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
Koujirou x Saraka (Seikaisuru Kado)
Takumi x Nana Komatsu (Nana)
Kaname x Yuuki (Vampire Knight)

I can literally not stand these. They're blackening my soul.
Wysteria_Sep 17, 2017 7:39 AM
Sep 17, 2017 7:34 AM

Mar 2014
Shicchi said:
Danae said:

Oh, almost forgot about this one. In fact I forgot to put my NOTP from Gintama lol
Gintoki should just stayed single forever

We're in the minority but it's nice to see someone sharing this opinion lol. HijiGin is pretty neat, if you ask me, because those two have great chemistry and they always pretend they don't like each other when in fact they're so alike they could be great friends (at least). But anyway, if the only options were Gintoki/Tsukuyo or him staying single I would no doubt choose the latter
Sep 17, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
Nobody brings Nagi no Asukara or Kiznaiver ? XP
Sep 17, 2017 7:44 AM

Feb 2016
Gintoki x Tsukuyo
Takanashi x Izumi
Onodera x Raku
Gray x Lucy
Gray x Erza
Ochako x Midoriya
Shiemi x Rin
Araragi x Hanekawa
Hilda x Oga
Kouta x Nozomu
Kazehaya x Kurumi
Ayumu x Yuki
Mugi x Akane
Kirito x his harem (outcluding Asuna,HIS GIRLFRIEND)
Yuuta x Satone
Rito x Haruna
Masamune x Neko
Izumi x Misumi
Kyousuke x Kirino
Basara x Yuki
Kyon x Yuki
Kyon x Mikuru
Rem x Subaru
Sep 17, 2017 7:48 AM

Jul 2015
Shicchi said:
Nobody brings Nagi no Asukara ? XP

tsumugu x chisaki was forced
manaka is not a bad choice for the mc but Miuna is so much better
Sep 17, 2017 7:55 AM

Jul 2013
I'm not a man that dislike shippings that much, but the only one I hated with passion was the IchiRuki, seriously. It was all okay at first, since Rukia was the most "relevant" female character of the series and the only girl whom Ichigo had enough interactions, but then the Arrancar arc happened, Orihime took relevancy and they all lost their minds. They started to derrail threads with their pairings, insulted the ones who supported other pairings regarding Ichigo and/or Rukia (claiming their one was the best and belittling other for having other opinions), eventually started to hate Orihime even for breathing and trying to find clues that "the IchiRuki was totally canon and the ones who thought otherwise were wrong". That without counting the circlejerk forum they made.

They were so obnoxious, so elitistic and so delusional they made me hate the pairing, when I was indifferent about it at the beginning. Hell, I was not even an IchiHime fan, nor I gave a shit about the pairings of the series. I just wanted to comment the series and those fuckers ruined the fun constantly.

Those were dark times indeed... However...

Other parings I dislike (not to the extent of the IchiRuki, however):

-UlquiHime: I can see why people liked it ("opposites attract", thing which I agree to an extent), but the way it was portrayed made me dislike it a lot. Until the moment
Ulquiorra tried to break her psychologically, threatened her, told her that all her friends were going to die in Hueco Mundo, that Chad was killed by Nnoitra,
and was only at the end (when he realized what emotions were), when he showed a bit of genuine interest in her.
Don't get me wrong, Ulquiorra was a well written character and one of the highlights of the Arrancar arc, and his development and understanding of the emotions was, for me, one of Bleach's best scenes. Hell, even his relationship with Orihime can be interesting from a certain point, but for a romantic relationship, no way. Any kind of heavy abuse (not talking about teasing, but about far worse things) is a no-no for me, sorry.

-Tatsumi x Esdeath: Tatsumi doesn't wants NOTHING with her, and the conclusion of their little adventure in the island made clear that Tatsumi considers her just an enemy to beat at best and a sadistic monster at worst. Also, Esdeath basically opposes to everything Tatsumi fights for and
They also don't have any chemistry together either (Tatsumi had more with Sheele than with her, and that's something); their interactions just consist in Esdeath trying to force herself in a dude who is obviously not interested in her, and, if there is not love for both parties, that is a no-no. Of course, if you are into bondage, on the other hand...

-Shizaya: Another pairing who I can see why people (i.e. fujoshis) like so much (hot boy x hot boy = tons of wet panties), and I don't really had nothing against this ship, it's just that I don't feel any chemistry between then. OK, they hate each other guts, and the transition to love > hate can work (in some instances), but not only their relationship wasn't one of rivals like Goku and Vegeta (to put an example) when they start as enemies but throught the series they end up respecting each other as equals and develop a friendly bickering, it's that they hate each other a lot. Shizuo has anger issues, but Izaya is the only person who triggers him to a point of wanting to kill someone, and Shizuo is the only character in the whole series that Izaya truly despises (who is something, considering how much he "loves" human beings). It's not even like the case of Bakugou and Deku (who even if Bakugou dislikes him, Deku at least seems to tolerate him despite all the years of bullying), the thing is, that if you would put them in a room, they wouldn't start to snark or behaving in a "Tsundere" way, they would rip each other's throats at the time both would enter to the room. Also, during
So, we don't have only an abusive relationship, but both parties not only don't like each other, but they hate the other to the death. Another no-no.

Also, the pairings of Madoka deserves an special mention, because I dislike the two main ones (Madoka x Homura and Sayaka x Kyouko). The first was fine until the third movie (who ruined everything), and I never felt the second one, so...
IllyricusSep 19, 2017 12:21 AM
Sep 17, 2017 8:06 AM

May 2014
Gintoki x Tsukuyo>>> I just don't get it. Before I actually watched Gintama people were telling me that they're practically canon...but...really?? How?? Sure, she likes him but he's not shown any romantic interest in her at all and you can't seriously tell me their relationship would work. I'm pretty sure that's why Tsukuyo doesn't pursue him. I don't think he'd work with anyone but if I had to pick, I'd say Otae or even Tama would work better. He really should just stay single forever though.

Ciel x Sebastian>>> Just...can we not? Please. This is one of my favorite series but this ship is just gross. I'd rather have Alois x Ciel and that's saying something.

Nami x Sanji>>> Sanji swoons over any remotely female shaped creature and Nami clearly has no romantic interest in him at all. In fact, I don't think Nami's romantically interested in anyone- she's pretty standoffish with most of the guys. Tbh I'd rather see her with Usopp, she's way nicer to him and they click well.

Robin x Zoro>>> she plays off of Franky way better imo. Her and Zoro are both very closed off people so I don't see how that'd work. Also, where are these supposed "moments" between them? Because I've watched the whole of One Piece and there's really nothing there. Zoro has more chemistry with Chopper than he does with Robin lol

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2017 8:09 AM

Jan 2010
Illyricus said:
I'm not a man that dislike shippings that much, but the only one I hated with passion was the IchiRuki, seriously. It was all okay at first, since Rukia was the most "relevant" female character of the series and the only girl whom Ichigo had enough interactions, but then the Arrancar arc happened, Orihime took relevancy and they lost all their minds. They started to derrail threads with their pairings, insulted the ones who supported other pairings regarding Ichigo and/or Rukia (claiming their one was the best and belittling other for having other opinions), eventually started to hate Orihime even for breathing and trying to find clues that "the IchiRuki was totally canon and the ones who thought otherwise were wrong". That without ounting the circlejerk forum they made.

They were so obnoxious, so elitistic and so delusional they made me hate the pairing, when I was indifferent about it at the beginning. Hell, I was not even an IchiHime fan, nor I gave a shit about the pairings of the series. I just wanted to comment the series and those fuckers ruined the fun constantly.

Those were dark times indeed... However...

Other parings I dislike (not to the extent of the IchiRuki, however):

-UlquiHime: I can see why people liked it ("opposites attract", thing which I agree to an extent), but the way it was portrayed made me dislike it a lot. Until the moment
Ulquiorra tried to break her psychologically, threatened her, told her that all her friends were going to die in hueco Mundo, that Chad was killed by Nnoitra,
and was only at the end (when he realized what emotions were), when he showed a bit of genuine interest in her.
Don't get me wrong, Ulquiorra was a well written character and one of the highlights of theArrancar arc, and his development and understanding of the emotions was, for me, one of Bleach's best scenes. Hell, even his relationship with Orihime can be interesting from a certain point, but for a romantic relationship, no way. Any kind of heavy abuse (not talking about teasing, but about far worse things) is a no-no for me, sorry.

-Tatsumi x Esdeath: Tatsumi doesn't wants NOTHING with her, and the conclusion of their little adventure in the island made clear that Tatsumi considers her just an enemy to beat at best and a sadistic monster at worst. Also, Esdeath basically opposes to everything Tatsumi fights for and
They also don't have any chemistry together either (Tatsumi had more with Sheele than with her, and that's something); their interactions just consist in Esdeath trying to force herself in a dude who is obviously not interested in her, and, if there is not love for both parties, that is a no-no. Of course, if you are into bondage, on the other hand...

-Shizaya: Another pairing who I can see why people (i.e. fujoshis) like so much (hot boy x hot boy = tons of wet panties), and I don't really had nothing against this ship, it's just that I don't feel any chemistry between then. OK, they hate each other guts, and the transition to love > hate can work (in some instances), but not only their relationship wasn't one of rivals like Goku and Vegeta (to put an example) when they start as enemies but throught the series they end up respecting each other as equals and develop a friendly bickering, it's that they hate each other a lot. Shizuo has anger issues, but Izaya is the only person who triggers him to a point of wanting to kill someone, and Shizuo is the only character in the whole series that Izaya truly despises (who is something, considering how much he "loves" human beings). It's not even like the case of Bakugou and Deku (who even if Bakugou dislikes him, Deku at least seems to tolerate him despite all the years of bullying), the thing is, that if you would put them in a room, they wouldn't start to snark or behaving in a "Tsundere" way, they would rip each other's throats at the time both would enter to the room. Also, during
So, we don't have only an abusive relationship, but both parties not only don't like each other, but they hate the other to the death. Another no-no.

Also, the pairings of Madoka deserves an special mention, because I dislike the two main ones (MadokaxHomura and SayakaxKyouko). The first was fine until the third movie (who ruined everything), and I never felt the second one, so...

Thanks for the lengthy post! I really had fun reading them XD
Especially the Ichiruki one.
This made me see some ships in a new light :>
Sep 17, 2017 8:15 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
Any ship that doesn't involve a tsundere I hate. OTP's gotta always include a tsundere.

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Sep 17, 2017 8:20 AM

Apr 2017
Meanwhile in the ToaruVerse Fanbase

Othinus x Touma (LN Readers probably get this ship) >>>>> Touma x Misaki (The 2nd best pairing) >>>>> Touma x Mikoto (Raildex Fandom) >>>>> Kuroko x Mikoto (Railgun)

Most Anime Only watchers are just too biased or either hate.. that shipping
-HippySnob-Sep 17, 2017 8:24 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Sep 17, 2017 8:20 AM

Apr 2017
Kaname x Yuuki
Kirito x Asuna
Lenalee x Allen
Rin x Shiemi
LitieleFeb 8, 2018 7:41 PM
Sep 17, 2017 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
Shicchi said:
fuyuki said:

I can understand the other but why Makoharu? (except you are #TeamRin or #Antislashships)

Eremika & Aomomo ftw~
Well I never liked Makoto tbh, I find him boring and kind of bland, and the 'perfect nice guy' type of characters has always somewhat annoyed me. I prefer RinHaru.
Sep 17, 2017 8:35 AM

Mar 2012
RnDNEET021 said:
Meanwhile in the ToaruVerse Fanbase

Othinus x Touma (LN Readers probably get this ship) >>>>> Touma x Misaki (The 2nd best pairing) >>>>> Touma x Mikoto (Raildex Fandom) >>>>> Kuroko x Mikoto (Railgun)

Most Anime Only watchers are just too biased or either hate.. that shipping
That's why OTP stand for Othinus Touma Pairing.

Anyway as for mine for those who have finished Hayate manga.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 17, 2017 9:43 AM

Feb 2015
I seriously ship Mod-sama x OP for having a very intimate talk in IRC after locking this thread. Not only that, I think the submissive one would be OP and Mod-sama will display his sadistic nature ;)
Sep 17, 2017 9:53 AM

Apr 2015
I never really dislike canon ships, I usually at least warm up on them. Or maybe I only took shows where I could like the OTP, dunno.

rsc-pl said:
tragedydesu said:
there is so much
heartless bastards

Three shit preferences in one line, incredible innit
Sep 17, 2017 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
Chrollo x Kurapika

I hate this ship so much and don't understand why it's a thing.
Sep 17, 2017 10:08 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
I usually don't partake in best girl or otp discussions since I respect what others want and I'm above all other people that actually argue over these things.

But for this one time I'll partake. I'm just gonna give an obvious pick as in Raku x Onodera because it's just lame imo. He was basically childhood friends with all the girls and is by no means in the wrong for picking Chitoge.

KaiserNazrin said:
SubaruXRem. Disgusting. Emilia is the best.

I love Rem but Emilia is my fav so I agree here. Rem can find another man.

Nagareboshi_ said:

Ochako x Midoriya
Araragi x Hanekawa

As much as I love Tsubasa, I just couldn't see it happen. Never stood a chance. And I want Ochako and Midoriya to happen. They'd be such a cute couple together.
Sep 17, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2017
The worst ship ever created ..

Sakura x sasuke #team_both_must_die

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Sep 17, 2017 10:32 AM

Jul 2016
Shirayuki x Zen cause it cockblocks the superior Shirayuki x Obi

Shirou x Rin
Shirou x Saber (choosing people die when they are killed over Gilgamesh. lol nope)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
AntwanMantilla said:
I usually don't partake in best girl or otp discussions since I respect what others want

But it's ok to just share, discuss, and respect no?
Since when partaking in best girl/otp discussions equal disrespect towards other people preferences and opinion? :D
Though I agree that this kind of discussions tend to go south pretty fast, hmm
Anyway, people can ship what they want. I just wanted to know and see if someone share the same opinion as me.

AntwanMantilla said:
Nagareboshi_ said:

Ochako x Midoriya
Araragi x Hanekawa

As much as I love Tsubasa, I just couldn't see it happen. Never stood a chance. And I want Ochako and Midoriya to happen. They'd be such a cute couple together.

Izuocha. They are such a cute couple indeed but also the most predictable and boring if you ask me. Just my opinion of course! They are not my NOTP. Just some ships I rather not sailing but sail if it must since it's the most predictable anyway.
Sep 17, 2017 10:54 AM
Apr 2017
Hate is a strong word, but here are a few canon and non canon pairings I can't stand or just don't care about.

Golden Time: Banri x Linda. I don't know how anyone can want to be with a girl like Linda. Considering all the crap she pulls with Banri.

Fate Stay Night: Shirou with anyone other than Saber. Shirou and Saber were meant for each other. Rin and Sakura only have a chance in their respective routes because something happens to Saber.

Fate Stay Night: Gilgamesh x Saber. I don't know if people actually understand Gilgamesh's feelings for Saber but HE DOES NOT LOVE HER. He's obessed with watching her struggle and suffer. He wants to possess her like a piece of property. Oh, he also wants to rape her. So if that's your thing...

Guts and Casca.

Jellal and Erza.
Sep 17, 2017 10:58 AM

Jan 2010
Animepleb28 said:

Jellal and Erza.

May I ask why? :D

Just wanted to know!
Sep 17, 2017 11:19 AM
Apr 2017
Shicchi said:
Animepleb28 said:

Jellal and Erza.

May I ask why? :D

Just wanted to know!

I'm not a fan of Fairy Tail anymore but I have a few reasons. Primarily I would have liked Natsu x Erza to happen for starters. I've never liked Jellal. As indicated by my Shirou x Saber preference, I like romances were the couples compliment each other and share similar interests and personalitys. Natsu and Erza are both heroic warriors that like to fight and have unbreakable fighting spirits.They share alot in common and have a deep bond of friendship.

As indicated by my distate for a possible Linda x Banri pairing. I don't root for people to be together if they hurt one another badly. While I understand Jellal's circumstances at the time I think it de values Erza that she fell for the man who did all that to her. I believe once certain lines are crossed romantic partnership is a no go.
Sep 17, 2017 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
Shizaya. I hate Izaya individually, and dislike Shizuo. Together, they disgust me even more.
Sep 17, 2017 12:51 PM

Jun 2016
All them Iori x Chisa ships in Geand Blue, its clear Kouhei and Iori were made for each other.
Sep 17, 2017 1:08 PM

Mar 2013
Sakura x Sasuke. (Naruto) Just why?

I never quite shipped anyone in Naruto, but the only reason this ship happened, or any ship happened with Sasuke (I firmly believed he should die alone), is because they wanted a Sharingan user in Boruto.

Fucking what?

Raku x Onodera (Nisekoi)

Onodera has a nice appearance, but she essentially just a cardboard cutout, a magazine foldout one masturbates too when people bought issues of Playboy and Hustler.

Gilgamesh x Saber

Seriously? In the original route with Saber, Gilgamesh tried to rape her, not understanding why Saber did not want to be his woman. Gilgamesh is disgusting as a sentient being, and sexually entitled to boot.

Any harem with a main character I dislike.

Only exception being those main characters who would be better off alone. (Gintoki is the prime example)

Chi x Hideki (Chobits)

Chi has the mental functioning of a mentally disabled person, and I mean that literally. I feel physically ill at such a thing, since it borders on rape. Heck...it IS rape.

Fuck, I hate any shipping where I feel the heroine or hero are disadvantaged, such as mental processes. Especially if I feel there is incredible amount of issues that are being taken advantage of versus cared for, or they are intellectually disabled, or in others words, have mental retardation.

Sep 17, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Shippings I'm seeing sometimes and they are disturbing me or I just don't like them:

Levi x Eren - Eren looks up to him and just... no. Just. No.
Eren x Armin - Come on, Mikasa does so much for him, she deserves to be happy finally, jeez.
Levi x Mikasa - That thought is just... do you know one pair you saw and thought: Why and how? ... That would be another one.

Yuu x Shinoa - I love you, Shinoa, but sorry, no, pls let them be gay in peace. :(
Guren x Shinya - I really like the relationship between Guren and Mahiru and even if it's not the most healthy one (euphemism much lol), but it was wonderful and interesting in its own way.

Yato x Yukine - Who the fuck thought about that!? *looking in the round* Who of you fujoshis was that? >:( That's cruel.
Yato x Nora - I dunno, I heard that a few times and... THAT'S cruel. Awful. Cruel. Everything.

Miroku x Sango - I know, it's canon, but I never liked them that much.
Okay and I saw sometimes Inuyasha x Sesshomaru and now I ask: WHY!? What is wrong, dafuq!? O_O

Allen x Kanda - I appreciate the relationship they got, but not in a romantic way. Also, I like him with Lenalee well enough. ^^"

Yona x everyone, who isn't Hak - pls, let that one childhood friend and best boy of the series win in peace. XD He already got hime-zoned at one point and suffered enough.

Yurio x Otabek - I know, it's strongly hinted, but isn't one gay pair enough? It felt so forced. He is overly ambitious and thinks most times of sports. You don't need to shove down a relationship his throat / of a 15 y/o boy, who always thinks of sports and his grandfather, IF it feels forced. XD

Uh and Usagi x Mamoru - and I know it's one major part of Sailor Moon, but after they came together, he is like her puppy and he seems so fucking perfect, it's kinda... "disgusting" to watch them sometimes? XD It's like they don't have a chemistry at all and no, the typical cheesy romance phrases don't help. ^^"

The worst of all: Sebastian x Ciel - Go away with your Shota Yaoi vibes.
And Loveless, which could have been beautiful, but there was this pedo bear xD

Danae said:

Yuu/ Shinoa, don't get me wrong I love Shinoa as a character but she gets in the way of MikaYuu and some heteronormative people ship them just because they are male and female (while Mika and Yuu have tooons of romantic moments which are brushed off as 'bromance')

Subaru with any girl. I understand he's annoying and that's reasonable since he's been through some fucked up shit but he has two options:

Preach xD
They don't even do it. So, I was curious and found an interview; the producer of the WIT studio ships it and the mangaka or anyone else like that stated that Yuu is much more than just a "brother" to him.
There was also this scene in the parody special and there are also some artworks you can't explain as "bromance". XD

Just feel sorry for poor Shinoa. x/3
Also felt sorry for Safu from No. 6.
The gay-friendzoned girls lol.

---

PeripheralVision said:

Chi x Hideki (Chobits)

Chi has the mental functioning of a mentally disabled person, and I mean that literally. I feel physically ill at such a thing, since it borders on rape. Heck...it IS rape.

Fuck, I hate any shipping where I feel the heroine or hero are disadvantaged, such as mental processes. Especially if I feel there is incredible amount of issues that are being taken advantage of versus cared for, or they are intellectually disabled, or in others words, have mental retardation.

AND this. Vivid memories of Chobits came back now. XDD
A romance with someone, who is in the end still like a 3, 4 y/o and speaks of herself in third person ... noo. God damn no xD
Also, I remember the guy as was so bland or boring at least.

----

Eh and for Inuyasha and Kagome: I don't dislike Kagome, I don't dislike the ship. I just don't like it much. XD It makes sense in the end and Kagome and Inuyasha also deserved that. Kikyo's whole existence after her "first death" was build on her being a restless and revengeful spirit. So, she also deserved to die, after her hatred was gone. Okay, that sounds cynical and strange. XD

For Tokyo Ghoul: I would have liked Hideyoshi and Touka equally, because I liked both very much and Kaneki's relationship with both of them.
I didn't think so much of shipping in Tokyo Ghoul anyway tbh ^^"
removed-userSep 17, 2017 3:38 PM
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

74 by Otakupervert890 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 35 minutes ago

3 by Toooooooooohru »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - 10 hours ago

22 by TsutanaiFuun »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

64 by Blueberry173 »»
6 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

7 by FanofAction »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.