Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Oct 27, 2019 6:24 AM

Mar 2018
Not again. The mods should really close down threads which have popped up repeatedly. Lately I am seeing the same unimaginative threads started again and again plus those threads asking people tgei top ten or top something.
Oct 27, 2019 6:26 AM

Dec 2018
Wakai- said:
Yeah i too think that McDonald's breakfast shouldn't be served for the whole day

(pls make this thread about this instead of the overused and boring topic op decided to bait about)
I absolutely agree with you, breakfast is breakfast...they shouldn't be serving it all day.
Oct 27, 2019 6:31 AM

Feb 2014
Because their anime, their choice. Who are you to question the culture of people of color, OP? Are you an alt-right Nazi or something?
Oct 27, 2019 6:33 AM
Mar 2018
Because they are able to get away with it
Oct 27, 2019 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
von12 said:
The objectification of female characters is so prevalent in anime that it is unbelievable. Generally, a lot of female characters are just relegated to being love interests (that are sometimes needlessly sexualized too) and you only (somewhat) rarely see any complex and well-written women.

Why do you think that is and what is your opinion on it?

my empathy for women does not change after watching anime.but it sure does after reading these retarted posts.
Oct 27, 2019 7:20 AM

Dec 2018
Why? Well because cash is king!! And its sells well!
Oct 27, 2019 7:37 AM

Feb 2019
Poor OP, even after years her thread still manages to trigger the 'SJWs and feminists, don't touch my sacred japanese cartoons' crowd...
Oct 27, 2019 8:06 AM

May 2019
Because as the father of philosophy himself Rene Descartes once said "Anime is made for the audience of 10 year old boys, all they care about are dank fights and big tits" so the only role women have in anime(and in real life) is to be oppressed by us the 10 year old boys
Oct 27, 2019 8:06 AM

Aug 2016
23feanor said:
You're lucky, I said something almost identical to your point in a similar thread and got my head bitten off by some douchebag (obviously one of the targeted otaku audience you mention) who told me to "blow smoke up my ass..." and other things. Some of them can be very touchy when the truth is put in front of them, but then I suppose so would I if I thought I'd never see get to interact with a real women and all I had was 2D waifu's. You've got to feel sorry for them really.

It happens, they tend to be pretty sensitive when it comes to this topic and the responses can get hilarious at times. I mean, I'm not saying I'm some kind of pussy magnet who's always having sex with multiple girls every week or anything, but I don't think I could care any less about that, nor do I find much appeal in female anime characters being sexualized.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Oct 27, 2019 8:14 AM

Aug 2009
Well, when the zeitgeist of your culture involves sexual repression and 'all work and no play'... drawing titties as an occupation doesn't seem so bad.

...And my posts from two years ago aren't that bad. I do get edgy when I'm sleepy.

Oct 27, 2019 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Once you make a thread on MAL, it's with you for life.
Oct 27, 2019 8:30 AM

Nov 2016
Wakai- said:
Yeah i too think that McDonald's breakfast shouldn't be served for the whole day

(pls make this thread about this instead of the overused and boring topic op decided to bait about)

I don't know honestly. I think McDonalds breakfast should only close at 12pm everyday which is the standard for a lot of places instead of closing at 10:30am.
Oct 27, 2019 8:32 AM
Apr 2019
von12 said:
The objectification of female characters is so prevalent in anime that it is unbelievable. Generally, a lot of female characters are just relegated to being love interests (that are sometimes needlessly sexualized too) and you only (somewhat) rarely see any complex and well-written women.

Why do you think that is and what is your opinion on it?
the community will turn against you, so be patient .

Sexualized female characters, do you mean by the constant panty shots and boobs shaking?
Or the unnatural boobs and weird making noise?
Oct 27, 2019 8:40 AM

Jun 2019
Pixel_Vapour said:
Wakai- said:

I don't know honestly. I think McDonalds breakfast should only close at 12pm everyday which is the standard for a lot of places instead of closing at 10:30am.

I'll second this motion my good man, the double sausage and egg mcmuffin (with a hash brown slipped into it just for good measure) is probably the nicest breakfast takeaway i can think of. I know it has a plastic/fake taste but I love it, and wish they'd serve it all day.
Oct 29, 2019 9:30 AM

Jun 2014
Thread locked.

Thread locked for hints of baiting and to prevent further derailment.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 7 hours ago

17 by BirdyTheMighty »»
1 minute ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

102 by FFandMMfan »»
5 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

40 by Nurguburu »»
9 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

37 by FanofAction »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

16 by Horizon248 »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.