Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Mar 31, 2018 11:26 AM

May 2012
Pretty amazing roundup if you ask me! Pretty solid from start to end and as a big explosion from the previous episode to this closure, it sure was amazing!

All in all, I really loved to marathon this anime, and it sure was worth every episode. Both character as story development were just excellent! So in general can't say much bad about it, in the end it sure was a fantastic anime!
Apr 2, 2018 4:46 AM

Feb 2015
What happend to Magane?! She was my favorite. Aaaah I really want to know. But still a great ending.
Apr 3, 2018 8:16 PM

Feb 2009
Great action sequences, decent characters, and a silly plot that paint itself in a serious tone. Still, for the life of me, I can't figure out what's the point in having Souta in this story.
Apr 7, 2018 1:33 PM

May 2016
Good ending, glad they used the final episode to wrap up most loose ends instead of rushing an ending.

Gonna miss the cast of characters ;-;

8/10
Apr 26, 2018 10:38 AM

Jan 2018
Re: Creators is definitely an anime that helps fans to understand better the process of writing a story. Although it is unexpectedly educational for me, I find it enjoyable to watch. I'll take Magane's absence in final episode as a foreshadowing for a future OVA or movie and even a second season.

Even if there's no more continuation for this anime, I'll give it a 10/10. I love how every characters are well written including the creators.
Apr 29, 2018 3:46 AM
Feb 2018
An amazing conclusion. I hate anime stories that don't give closure. I felt watching an anime like Steins; Gate when watching Re:Creators.

Overall a very good anime. It had a slow start and a lot of talking but it was all worth it in the end.
Aug 11, 2018 1:52 PM

Mar 2015
It reminded me a little of Hogfather by Terry Pratchett with the need for others to believe in the characters. This was a fun and entertaining anime.
The sword that takes life gives life
Aug 19, 2018 8:06 AM

Feb 2018
finally i watch all the eps...
what i like the most of this anime is probably the soundtrack, the Bgm really do justice when it play...

Well at least we have some happy ending ..
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
Aug 22, 2018 4:43 AM
Aug 2018
This anime is my favorite and I’ll love to see Altair again I hope they make a new season
Aug 27, 2018 6:01 PM

May 2015
This story is so stupid, it must be some magical trick that makes my acceptance level to go up.

Honestly, I never expected it to hit so hard, all the stuff about creators is so inspirational in its unique way.
Oct 17, 2018 9:05 PM
Sep 2018
So what the hell happened to Magane. I think she remained in the real world. But damn why the hell she didn't in the Season finale episode, i just dissapointed. Overall 9/10.
Dec 13, 2018 5:16 PM

Jun 2014
❤️ 11/10.
Confirms the existence of creation/imagination is a godly power and confirms humans are gods. Confirms that humans are in a simulation in the universe. Confirms Yin & Yang. Confirms the circle of life & death. Confirms Majority & Minority. Confirms Main & Support characters.
Update: 12/23/2020. Changed belief. Ex-Existentiliast now a Christian.
GeneralsurvivalDec 13, 2022 10:37 PM

Jan 20, 2019 4:27 AM

Dec 2009
I should point out that there is nothing that says Magane couldn't have used her power to make sure her power stays, as she clearly had the ability to bend reality to a degree where seeing her fight Altair directly would have been extremely interesting.

Magane went off somewhere (probably third world where conflicts and crap happen all the time), and unless she chose to ditch her power, probably still has it... Making her basically a god in the real world.
GenesisAriaJan 20, 2019 4:37 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 12, 2019 10:57 AM

Jul 2017
Did they just forget Magane?
May 14, 2019 11:16 AM
Dec 2017
Abusaeed said:
Did they just forget Magane?
they don't forget about magane,only his location is unknown.
May 14, 2019 11:17 AM
Dec 2017
Great ending for a excellent series.
Jun 3, 2019 9:24 PM

Jul 2009
Finally done! Honestly, the ending was good, but I still feel like they could have expanded soo much.

There's just too many last minute deus ex machina plot devices coming out of nowhere. I guess they are creators so they can do it, but still.

Also everyone returned except Meteora and Magane. I understand why Meteora couldn't return and couldn't blame her for not going back(she's just a shop keeper in the game if I remember correctly).

But WTF happened to Magane? It seems that almost everyone forgotten about her? They didn't even bother showing her Manga origin and was only included in the last drawing. Did she inadvertently saved the world?

It's still a great show and was hoping for a one epic fight with Altair, but I guess she was too OP and was defeated via emotional scene. Animation is definitely top notch and I wouldn't mind the studio doing Berserk series!

I'm still hoping for Season 2. There have been talks about it and all depends on BD sales, but no progress so far :\

https://www.inquisitr.com/4535092/re-creators-season-2-release-date-ei-aoki-anime-sequel-magane-manga-spin-off-altair-character-cast-interview/

I'm still hopeful! This is basically Avengers Style Anime. Would love to have a true crossover from other multimedia works. Can you imagine if characters like Jotaro, Kenshiro and Hei from Darker than Black appeared in this?

Anyways I give it a 8/10. Altair bumped it from 7/10 to 8/10!
Jun 6, 2019 2:15 AM

Mar 2017
SomaHeir said:
Finally done! Honestly, the ending was good, but I still feel like they could have expanded soo much.

There's just too many last minute deus ex machina plot devices coming out of nowhere. I guess they are creators so they can do it, but still.

Also everyone returned except Meteora and Magane. I understand why Meteora couldn't return and couldn't blame her for not going back(she's just a shop keeper in the game if I remember correctly).

But WTF happened to Magane? It seems that almost everyone forgotten about her? They didn't even bother showing her Manga origin and was only included in the last drawing. Did she inadvertently saved the world?

Well, I've just finished it myself, and the talk of S2 would be nice. It may be possible that we get a few OVAs with magane and meteora still in the world?
Jun 22, 2019 7:14 PM
May 2019
I felt the series began well but it only went downhill from the moment Aliceteria was introduced with her character, summed in gross understatement by Meteora as simply a “hot-headed idiot” while all she as done beyond interactions with Mimika and forgiving her story writer has only ever threatened rationality and patience, the ride overall is one put into a sharp nosedive that would only end with a horrific crash with flames, debris and the remains of unfortunates strewn around on-site.

Mamika is very quick to mature but suffers the misfortune of being side-lined to make way for forced drama where Aliceteria is somehow manipulated into attacking Meteora by Magane whose painfully obvious ‘villainous-for-no-good’ nature is distrusted. This nonsense repeats while Selesia, mirroring but with more intelligence, engages in battle while framing herself as the victim during monologue, insisting that hers is the most righteous based on the only argument of her series being the most violent with the greatest number of murders, gore and misery compared to everyone else, all this in order to justify her insistence of battle-lust.

Sota who would have been the main issue if we were not served the airheaded blonde cliché who overindulges into so much of her own self-righteous bullshit, she fails to realise how her knighting has only served to worsen every situation, then there is the last-minute dumping of filler characters which suggests the studio abruptly realising that they have overran their allotted time, opting to hastily chuck the entire batter into the frying pan in hopes of freeing space on the stove.

And why does Aliceteria’s horse even make galloping noise while flying in the air, shouldn’t it be wings flapping instead? Consistency issues with animes featuring mythical-magical flying mounts be it Pegasi or buffalo, I still remember you, Alexander the Great from FGO.
The_Mating_PressJul 4, 2023 3:30 AM
Jul 6, 2019 4:02 PM
Jan 2018
Solo_Wing said:
I felt that the series began well but just went downhill after Aliceteria was introduced because of her character being summed up accurately and overly-forgiving by Meteora as a "hot-headed idiot" as everything she has done apart from the interactions with Mamika and forgiving her story writer threatens the rational person's patience and brain activity; then the ride began accelerating faster in its continuous nosedive before crashing into the ground in a splash of debris and flames.

Mamika's naivety can be forgiven because despite this, she grows unexpectedly fast though her potential was unfortunately cut short for what felt to be forced drama; which once again leads to Aliceteria being manipulated despite herself being certain that Magane can't be trusted given her obvious 'villainous-for-no-good-reason' nature into attacking Meteora. Time and time again, this kind of nonsense happens where Selesia; whom is nearly the opposite-side-of-the-same-coin but fortunately yet not so much more intelligent, engages in battle with her where she proceeds to victim play monologuing herself about how her way is the most righteous because she came from the most mature title plagued with the heaviest of murder, gore and despair than everyone else in order to justify her unnecessary combat.

Sota's existence would've been the primary issue I would take to criticize if we weren't served the dumb blonde cliche playing the self-righteous knight who's so full of their own dumb shit that they can't see that they're making things worse; the late introduction of filler characters too didn't help given it just felt as if they ran out of time and so just decided to dumb the whole batter into the frying pan to get it over with ASAP.

Also, why does Aliceteria's horse make galloping sounds despite them obviously flying in the air; shouldn't it be making wing flapping noises or something? Same consistent issue with every anime with mythical/ magical flying mounts be it pegasi or buffaloes, I'm looking at you; Alexander the Great of Fate/ Grand Order.

Yeah too much pis/idiot ball on heroes side, the ECF just dragged the show down more.
Jul 19, 2019 2:11 PM

Mar 2019
basically a great series, the ending sucked though. was hoping for Altairs and Maganes intestines to be spread around.

it's great that Setsuna (or at least a "copy" of her) got another chance at life, too bad it's not together with Sota
Aug 10, 2019 9:43 AM
Jun 2017
What a ride! Wonder if Magane lost her powers as well? Also, if Meteora lied about not being able to return?
Mar 21, 2020 11:16 AM

Jun 2012
This was... pretty... good? Cool concept but the execution was a little rough around the edges. I mean if we can get an execution underground game that'd be sick.
Mar 22, 2020 10:11 PM
Jun 2017
one of my favorite animes. ending could be better though
Fire Emblem anime when
Jul 25, 2020 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
As much as I complained about Re:Creators, it's not a bad show. It feels more like a show of unrealized potential, where it could have had a world ending plot filled with meta observations and narrative-breaking consequences, or a Shirobako-esque show that discusses Japanese multimedia alongside fictional characters brought to life. Re:Creators, in some ways, tried to be both, but it's hard to get interested in the world ending when the Creators are excited about making anime, as it makes them come across as broken individuals who care more about their work than the fate of the world.

At the very least, I found Altair's powers fascinating, as it reminds me of some theoretical scenario where Yukari from Touhou enters another franchise and picks a fight. A character with an unknown power limit, fueled by thousands upon thousands of fan creations, harnessing all manner of in-universe and author-level powers, akin to TOAA, is quite fearsome. Though, if nothing else, it makes me wish the rest of Medaka Box could be adapted, so we could have more narrative-manipulation shenanigans in anime to point toward. I still have a bunch of question for things I might have missed, such as how Altair even got into the real world to begin with, what becomes of Creations that die in the real world, and what happened to Mamika's Creator. But, for now though, I'm satisfied with what we got.
Nov 15, 2020 11:33 PM

Mar 2020
I was expecting Meteora to live with Sota, so he can help with illustrations.
Dec 4, 2020 7:00 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
At least the ending managed to leave me in a better mood than last episode.
3 episodes ago, the anime was going really well, but it had to fuck where I hoped it would excel.

Altar is easily my biggest problem with this anime.
She is very interesting at the start, but tbh I had enough of her overpower BS by the end, but more than that, I was always hoping she would be hiding something more for her motivations, but she was indeed set on destructing the world... for the resolution, I expected way more from her character than just having such one-dimensional goals, WHAT a WASTE.
It really irked me those final episodes with her, sure it was a nice scene with Setsuna and all, but tbh I stopped caring since it felt ridiculous the 180º Altair does so quicky, then wanting to save her, then that whole ordeal that happen, which I can't really explain other than they were both ascended to gods and now live in a parallel world or something, SURE, I just stopped caring.
When you stop giving a shit, is because you can't just take it seriously anymore and you would rather have it over ASAP.
What a waste of her character, and of Setsuna at the end.

That said.
Jakerams said:
The lack of Altair and Magane for the finale was really upsetting. I'll give it a generous 7/10. The soundtrack and animation alone deserve a high rating + the story and characters were well written.

Yes, it felt weird to not see her on ep22, and Magane really become a chad later on, yet no more appearances...

FireFistYK said:
Could have been a lot better, but the execution was poor sometimes. But overall it was a good ride which I highly enjoyed in the beginning and in the end.

7/10

Exactly, at key moments like Altair resolution, it just failed badly to me.
Overall I enjoyed the anime a lot, it had great animation and OST, the later really turned the action scenes to be way more immersive.
Some episodes like Setsuna reveal were among my favorites, but also these later episodes full of fights and no BS, really impressed me, and the casting overall, there were so many different characters, I just came to really like most of them by the end, so they made the show for me, the last episode being especially sweet because we could at least get some kind of closure for them.
They made the show for me.

It is just disappointing ReCreators could have been even better than it was if they had improved on Altair motives, the pacing and some shitty decisions they made.

8.4/10 = 8
PlaycoolApr 4, 2021 12:10 PM
Feb 1, 2021 1:37 AM

Nov 2019
So what happened to Magane? She was the only interesting character of this series.
Feb 16, 2021 12:38 PM
Dec 2020
This anime is a MASTERPIECE!

This anime was one of the few animes that made me shiver in excitment!, the idea is new and well produced, I have never expected an anime to show you the writer and the created character interact with each other, it makes you feel the characters as if you were with them!
This anime is going to change my whole view of animes from now on 😂
Mar 4, 2021 1:33 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Really wanted to give this at least a 7, but honestly think it doesn’t really deserve that. It has ended up just being fine, so 6/10 from me. Decent, satisfactory ending with decent send offs, but where tf did magane go?? Is she just chilling and travelling the world?

Alright so our two knight chicks are dead, and I’m glad they had the balls to keep it that way instead of inexplicably bringing them back to life. But since everyone saw them die, wouldn’t they have zero “acceptance” if the author continued to write their story as if they didn’t die, as we see Selesia has a season 2 of her show? Meteora said that they could keep writing about them, but that doesn’t make sense because technically they’re dead?? Like how do you continue their story if they’re dead unless you pull out a cheap REVIVE card and possibly cause the audience to just lose interest due to cheap writing? Guess the only implications are that he can’t write about her anymore. But he did... there’s a season 2... whatever, but I’d like to think that they’re story ended with their sacrifices (although maybe Alice not a much, her attempt was kind of in vain, rip).

Glad the ended with the first op, which was a banger and one of my favourite parts of this show. That and the relationship between blitz and his creator, who I forgot her name. That one scene kind of hit me hard there in the locker room, and after that we don’t get much between them other than their goodbye scene. Which is they were actually the characters whose interactions I thought were most interesting. The rest of the characters were, just gonna be blunt, pretty flat and one dimensional. Not even gonna start with sota.

All in all, what I’m going to remember this show is the first op that slaps, Altair with her cool design and cool sword powers, and the confrontation between blitz and his creator. 6/10, first episode was super hype and promising, and then from there to episode 16 it was mostly a snooze fest, but 17 onwards was good. Probably could’ve benefit from being a shorter series like 12 episodes. Wouldn’t have called it a waste of time, because I overall enjoyed it, but I think there was a lot of wasted potential for such a creative premise. Hope you enjoyed it more than I did though. That’s it, see ya.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 28, 2021 1:10 AM

Sep 2018
I thought it was quite an intelligent anime all together, reading some reviews about it, @SingleH describes it best IMO. 8/10.
Sep 4, 2021 11:25 AM

Feb 2020
Quite a lot of shows especially fate series and other shows like magic madoka to jojo influence can be seen in it. but those influence felt in someway felt as a disadvantage rather than homage unfortunately (eg - mamika drama was trashy magic madoka all over again) . Most of fights were kind of bland (without any strategy involved just like fate series), Even though animation and sound were top notch and amazing. The magic system logic doesn't sync smoothly and is kind trying to be gullible. minor characters especially cheron was not developed enough and they also kind of forgot magane at the end

That said it had quite a lot of good points too. characters are quite connectable (way more than fate series). Idea itself is quite unique and had been presented quite satisfyingly up till the end. I am quite satisfied with the ending. Biggest strength of this series was the creators and creations bonds and feelings, entertainment industry titbits and message portrayed.

Overall a decent series worth the watch inspite of flaws
AdampkSep 4, 2021 11:31 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Dec 1, 2021 7:30 AM
Mar 2021
I hope this anime have a spin-off
Jan 30, 2022 6:35 PM

Apr 2010
27CansOfTuna said:
Did I miss what happened with Magane?!?!?
Yeah the writers conveniently did too.

Let's all just conveniently forget about the reality altering evil mass murderer because she thought it'd be amusing to help Sōta in the end. Not even so much as a mention or someone asking.

Guess she just gets to stay in the real world and become a normal mass murdering serial killer without powers. Except she could probably just use her power to alter reality so that she could keep her powers instead of losing them.
Apr 3, 2022 8:56 AM
Jan 2018
GenesisAria said:
I should point out that there is nothing that says Magane couldn't have used her power to make sure her power stays, as she clearly had the ability to bend reality to a degree where seeing her fight Altair directly would have been extremely interesting.

Magane went off somewhere (probably third world where conflicts and crap happen all the time), and unless she chose to ditch her power, probably still has it... Making her basically a god in the real world.

Altair has to speak for that to even work even then counter her lies if she knows abnout her powers she can simply shut up and stab her to death and Al. is far more versitile then her.
Apr 3, 2022 8:58 AM
Jan 2018
Tiffanys said:
27CansOfTuna said:

Let's all just conveniently forget about the reality altering evil mass murderer because she thought it'd be amusing to help Sōta in the end. Not even so much as a mention or someone asking.

Guess she just gets to stay in the real world and become a normal mass murdering serial killer without powers. Except she could probably just use her power to alter reality so that she could keep her powers instead of losing them.
Tiffanys said:
27CansOfTuna said:

Doubt she can keep them but yes annoying even if she helped in the end she got away with killing and stirring up drama without a scratch and got to fly off into the sunset without a mention plus Altair and the ending she caused was even worse logic was ignored in favor for her.
Oct 18, 2022 3:14 PM

Dec 2020
Ngl Chikujoui is the true winner, she did whatever the fuck she wanted and peaced out.
And Mamika easily had the biggest L in the series.
Dec 12, 2022 1:30 PM
Dec 2019
First 12 episodes were awesome.
Dec 18, 2022 9:24 AM

Aug 2008
I avoided this when it first came out as it just looked like a bad version of Fate (it was) but gave it a try after watching Gigguk recommend it in a recent video and though "oh why not". Mid is the most generous rating I can give this but it is pretty bad. I felt absolutely nothing for any of these characters except for Mamika who of course was killed off early. Everyone was completely one dimensional and the plot dull. Yak yak yak for boring explanations from Meteora to explain what was going on, boring Creators and boring Creations. Fights for pointless action that had no meaning whenever the talking stopped. When the final conflict began I was mildly interested but then the solution came to get Altair to stop her plan and it didn't involve fighting at all! Could have led with that and avoided Selesia and Alice dying but then we wouldn't get forced tears right?

No concern at all about Magane being loose then? Even if she lost her powers like Meteora (a big IF) seems to be a problem that should cause some concern. No? Just going to forget she exists in the final episode? Okay.

Should have known I'd disagree with that isekai maniac Gigguk. 4/10 show for me.
Jan 4, 2023 2:14 PM
Dec 2020
I think Magane had the best ending. In her final appearance she's at the airport, ready to skip the country. Then once Sota casts the spell through the pyrite, she has completed her greatest trick. And like that:

...she's gone.

And sure, curiosity is killing me, but she is who she is, and she's not here to satisfy my curiosity. She just wants to have fun, and after the great finale the fun was over, so off she went. This wasn't her story any more. Or at least not one she was interested in.

And I absolutely love it.
B3RyL01Jan 4, 2023 2:28 PM
Feb 4, 2023 1:34 AM
Mar 2016
I like how many people here have asked about Magane. The original creator has an answer on Twitter. https://twitter.com/hiroerei/status/1538508275351965696
Feb 7, 2023 3:22 PM

Jan 2013
Great ending, everything resolved except for the fact .... WHERE IS MAGANE!?
It was nice seeing the characters coming to terms with their creators though.
Also great to see Meteora wanting to stay, I think her playing her own game helped and seeing the love her creator had for that world helped her into deciding whether to stay or not.

Very interesting anime though, it's very meta on pretty much all aspects.
How the current industry is in terms of what writers want to write and what the audience wants / expects.

I really liked what they mentioned in the previous episode as to how people come to endure things in life through fiction, be it anime or any other media.

As for the characters coming to terms it's pretty much the same as our lives, coming to terms with what happens in life, losing loved ones etc. - Basically accepting fate.
And just seeing how the characters evolved from how they were written to learning so much more from other stories and the "real" world.

In the end I just really enjoyed the work put into this anime and the thoughts behind it.

9/10
PrOxAntoFeb 7, 2023 3:48 PM
Feb 9, 2023 10:24 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
gswelcome said:
I avoided this when it first came out as it just looked like a bad version of Fate (it was) but gave it a try after watching Gigguk recommend it in a recent video and though "oh why not".  Mid is the most generous rating I can give this but it is pretty bad.  I felt absolutely nothing for any of these characters except for Mamika who of course was killed off early.  Everyone was completely one dimensional and the plot dull.  Yak yak yak for boring explanations from Meteora to explain what was going on, boring Creators and boring Creations.  Fights for pointless action that had no meaning whenever the talking stopped.  When the final conflict began I was mildly interested but then the solution came to get Altair to stop her plan and it didn't involve fighting at all!  Could have led with that and avoided Selesia and Alice dying but then we wouldn't get forced tears right?

No concern at all about Magane being loose then?  Even if she lost her powers like Meteora (a big IF) seems to be a problem that should cause some concern.  No?  Just going to forget she exists in the final episode?  Okay.

Should have known I'd disagree with that isekai maniac Gigguk.  4/10 show for me.
Actually was watching that  video as well and came here to check what I wrote before on why this show ended up disappointing so much despite how much I liked it.
The dude himself said some of the problems you have with it, but said he could ignore them, that is the gist of it.
Besides when you see such a mid score for this series, you should realy not hype it no matter what another person tells you.

In the end, this is a very polarizing show, that is at least worth to give it a try, to see something different from the norm.
Mar 5, 2023 5:47 AM
Dec 2017
nashi_maomenogod
Mar 27, 2023 12:58 PM
Feb 2022
i love it story and the opening
Apr 19, 2023 4:23 AM
Nov 2022
The collab billboard near the end was very touching.
Jul 7, 2023 7:53 AM

Nov 2021
Damn i had a feeling Meteora was gonna stay but Magane too? She did flee the country and there was no way they were gonna track her doen in time.
This anime was cool but it did get boring at times 9/10

Nov 6, 2023 8:18 AM

Nov 2022
It was good while it all last, overall it really great, its kinda boring at the start, but its really good ever since episode 4 or 5, I'm satisfied
Sooooooo What Happened to Magane?????
Jan 16, 10:23 PM

Aug 2019
Decent epilogue of sorts, cool seeing a truly relaxed and casual environment between the creations and creators, all their interactions and goodbyes were kinda what i expected.

Didn't expect Meteora having to stay because of how her spell worked, i thought her existence was gonna like mess with the law of the world or something but guess not. Also the title drop was fucking hilarious to me "I guess the true Re:Creators™ were the friends we made along the way." vibes.

Them not showing Magane in this ep i like, since the last time we see her she's in an airport and kinda just leaves it to the viewer to decide what she does. My head canon is that she goes traveling around the entire world, becomes an African war lord, leader of a cartel, an illegal arms dealer, a con artist business women before retiring and living in the bahamas in a private estate rigged with enough C4 to create a lake if anyone ever comes after her or she wants to fake her death.

All in all i thought the entire show was ok 7/10, didn't really turn out to how i thought it would be tbh, i didn't really enjoy a lot of the decisions and plot points not that i was conscious enough to register them. The story i thought was ok at best, characters i lost a lot of interest in, visuals and SFX were fucking amazing though throughout.
This show had some crazy good action scenes, animation, audio and OST. Sawano Hiroyuki slayed it, I think this is one of my favourite works from them yet, Layers and the first opening are gonna live rent free in my head for months.
Code0018Jan 16, 10:34 PM
Feb 1, 8:38 AM

Nov 2015
I first watched it when it aired and I just rewatched it.
I think it's better than I remembered. Maybe I grew up quite a bit since then and made me understand and value more the messages, moral, plot, character emotions, etc.

It's a very well closed story that ends in a high note, motivating you to keep going forward. The series gave a good ending to all the characters, where it was possible, and even so, even the dead ones could have good stories in their own world, even if they are not the same that came and battled.

I don't think I'd like a sequel to this since, as I said, the story is very much closed. And that's a good thing on it's own.

Altair might have been the villain but oh boi, what a waifu she was. Loved her voice. It's comical, she was also hot blooded like Alicetaria, but in a different way haha.
Also, best girl Meteora (also waifu material) got to fulfil a new life in this new world. I loved how the cliché line "we can always meet each other" got trampled over so quickly haha "naw, I'm staying" hahaha
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

267 by Code0018 »»
Jan 10, 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.