Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2017 1:27 AM

Sep 2017
Good finale.

Pretty average, but enjoyable. 7/10 (10/10 for that recap episode, I really can't forget that one lol)
Sep 17, 2017 1:32 AM

Oct 2016
I felt like the ending was a little underwhelming, but overall, great show. I liked the concept, and climax of the show was very hype. I was hoping for a peek at Altair and Setsuna's world this episode, but oh well, I guess last week's episode used up their screen time.
Sep 17, 2017 1:45 AM
Nov 2012
4/10 Didn't even wrap things up in an entertaining way. Thought we had 2 more eps.
Sep 17, 2017 2:05 AM
Apr 2013
I can't believe protagonist team didn't bother to hunt down Megane before they all go back home. With or without powers, this is still a unrepentant dangerous serial killer who doesn't break a sweat when killing people.

It's like letting Charles Manson roam free just because he did one thing people wanted. It just doesn't make sense.
Sep 17, 2017 2:58 AM

Nov 2016
Great ending, great anime, I loved it
I hope having a new season although it is almost impossible.
Sep 17, 2017 2:58 AM
Aug 2015
A good end to a good show. Even though there are some cringe moments in it, but the anticipation for the musics made me think twice wether to put it on hold until finished airing or not.
BTW, when the ministry woman said she retired. I don't quite understand what she plans do after that
Sep 17, 2017 3:02 AM

Jul 2016
the epilogue was fine, nothing great that happened

but where's Magane???

Overall the show was fairly enjoyable with its action and upbeat music. The OST is really good.
Sep 17, 2017 3:24 AM

Jul 2016
And thus, Warhammer 30k was born. But then again, if 'Turbo: A Power Rangers movie' taught me anything, it IS, in fact, possible to throw yourself off the story (No pun intended AT ALL)

Behold, not the end but the epilogue, which is the end, just not in the traditional sense. So it's all over and the gang celebrate with a party. But Meteora notifies, that they have to go back to their own world while the cracks are still fresh. We do have a lot of nice farewell scenes, save for one pair but that goes without saying.I did likethe interaction between Yuya and his creator, going out to a beach with a two-day deadline. Hahaha! Procrastinating is fun! And Ohnishi managed to get an approval for a series with Hikayu's new costume, much to the latter's. You know, say what you want about Ohnishi, at least he knows what he's doing.Sadly, I did wish we could see Megane one more time, it IS the epilogue after all. Oh, we also get to see Marine's perverted side......I need an adult.

When the day comes, the gang says their farewells, with Blitz giving the verbal middle finger to his creator, and Hikayu whispering something to Ohnishi. At first I thought it was something perverted, but looking at Ohnishi's subsequent reaction says otherwise. Did she tell him the secret to the universe or something?
And so everyone has left, save for Meteora. As it turns out, for the gate to stay, the caster has to be on the leaving side, meaning she has to stay. But that doesn't mean it's all bad, she decided to live here and write stories (probably a sequel to Warhammer). And to add another twist to the mix, Kikuchihara quit the task force and joined as an editor (*Invisible slap to the face*WHO KNEW!) As the day is saved, and the writers continue to write away their stories, and Souta just finished his new drawing. Just then, Meteroa sends him an SMS, asking for a name suggestion for her new novel. As he hits reply, Meteora smiles and types in the words 'Re:Creators' (Cheeky) and we get a look at Souta's latest creation.

I have to admit, this show had it's ups and occasional downs, but at least I had fun. From the Rei 'Motherfucking' Hiroe's writing to the well-drawn action scenes all the way to Hiroyuki Sawano's OST, I guess it's safe to say that this show deserves a well earned, carefully lithographed '9/10'.
The journey was great, I never got bored, and though there were hiccups along the way, at least it gave you a breath-taking scene and fix it right up. So what if it had a couple of plot-holes, especially one concerning how a creation like Altair came to being, in the end, it's a story about stories, fiction plays a huge role in it. Safe to say, take that bit with a grain of salt and LISTEN to what the show has to say.

And with that said,

See you......Inter dimensional Anime/Manga/Video Game Creations(?)
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Sep 17, 2017 3:27 AM
Jan 2016
Would absolutely love it if they have spin offs featuring the story of every Creation.
Sep 17, 2017 3:32 AM

Nov 2012
Chdata said:
That aside, Altair really captures the concept of "fandom" perfectly. Whenever I saw her in this anime, I thought "Touhou". That's the word that describes what her stature is like in this anime, and it doesn't apply to any of the other characters, which all feel like your usual heroic main characters.
Maybe it's because of the chibi Altair animations, which remind me a lot of similar IOSYS animations. The fandom for giving Altair different powers is similar to the fandom for making up your own "Touhou" OCs with unique powers or traits via walfas.

No. Touhou is not a good comparison. Touhou characters have abilities established by Zun in official games and manga since Embodiment of Scarlet Devil in 2002. Altair doesn't have official anime, manga, books or games so she is almost entirely fanmade. When thinking about her, Hatsune Miku comes to mind. She was created by Crypton Future Media Inc. in 2007 but fans have since then made more than 100 000 songs using her voice and new songs appear everyday. Add to that music-videos, animations (a lot of MMD stuff), doujinshi and drawings. Maybe better comparison would be Black Rock Shooter which started as Hatsune Miku inspired artwork on Pixiv. At the moment nothing comes to my mind which would be a real equivalent of Setsuna's Gunpuku no Himegimi.
Sep 17, 2017 4:13 AM
Nov 2016
Well, it was a good ending, but I really wanted to see Setsuna and Altair in their new world. Overall the show was a bit slow for me at the start, but it quickly became one of my favorites. It was very emotional in these last episodes and I guess the ending had to be a little more lighthearted. All in all the show was good and was a breath of fresh air.
Sep 17, 2017 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
Great ending that wrapped things up nicely. I really enjoyed this anime, it had an amazing concept and it made me think about fictional characters in ways I didn't think possible. How would a character feel if they knew their story was meant for our amusement and that amusement caused their families to die. Plus the idea that someone like Sato, who I like as a character, could show up in our world is terrifying.

I wish we got to see Magane, but I'm sure she's happy in some resort in Spain or something. Since Meteora lost her powers I guess Magane did too and won't thus won't be killing anyone. Maybe she'll write her own spin off story since her creator is dead.

There were slow bits and I do wish they did more with Charon's character (even though I understand why he is how he is), but overall I thought this fantastic. 9/10 for me.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Sep 17, 2017 5:50 AM

Oct 2014
"NOTHING HAPPENS" should be the name of this episode.
Where is Magane?
What happened to Altair?

5/10
Sep 17, 2017 6:15 AM

Oct 2008
Such a nice peaceful episode!
Meteora didn't go back!? but all the remaining Creations got back? what about Magane? have they forgotten about what happened to her? she's just freedom?
Kikuchihara decided to work for Matsubara. Nice!
Kanoya is enjoying his plamodels!
Meteora became an author also!? and the title that she chose was Re:CREATORS!
So the big question is, how the hell did the Creations exist!? what is the foundation!???!?
5/5.
8/10

Sep 17, 2017 6:50 AM

Sep 2009
Cool wrap up. I'm actually pretty okay with this episode despite the climax being absolute hogwash. It didn't bring up my final impression with the show but neither did it tank it. Kept it somewhat cool.

For the show as a whole:

Well what a ride. Lemme just quote an analogy from a friend to how this all panned out by the end.

Pretty disappointing series overall - so much potential squandered. What's up with writers being able to come up with cool-sounding shit but not having the ability to properly deliver?

Some of the best shows I've watched in these past few years are things with simple, unassuming premises. Anime with interesting premises always tend to squash their potential or just not have enough grace in their execution to keep me entertaining.

Soft 6/10 for this one, probably 5.5/10. Fare thee well, Re:Creators.

Sep 17, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2014
ok I am satisfied...but why did they leave Magane out...she still exists no..... Ahh I am gonna miss this
Sep 17, 2017 7:37 AM

Apr 2009
Wrapping up and tying loose ends is fine and all, but they're forgetting something really important and dangerous here... Wasn't Magane someone who killed people for fun and was now roaming the country unchecked? Meh, probably a plot hole or something.

I was half-expecting her to show up near the end and kill Souta or some other person of note. Then I realized this was the last episode and no way that's happening at this point.

Anyway, I guessed correctly that Meteora wasn't going back, but for a different reason - I thought since her creator was gone and her game is done that she didn't really have a future in her original world to go back to, so she would opt to stay. Turned out to be a more technical reason, but hey. It's nice to see more of her in modern clothing. No complaints there.

Dat Mamika and Alicetaria collab poster made me smile. In the end, Mamika never returned but I like that they didn't forget to give her an ending here, unlike Magane.
Sep 17, 2017 7:42 AM

Jun 2012
Gave it 7/10.

This show had a strong start, some really good fight scenes...but it dragged. It really, really dragged, especially towards the middle. So much talking! So much freaking talking, we had Meteora literally talk at everyone for 20 minutes at one point (and I'm not talking about the recap, either).

And wtf was with Magane, we saw nothing of her in the last episode. What if she goes around killing people for fun again, huh? Isn't this a bit of a problem?

We really needed better pacing and less talking. There was way too much of it and I'm just glad it picked up the pace near the end.
Sep 17, 2017 8:01 AM

May 2015
Finally this show ended. Thank GOd. It started as solid 7/10 and finished as 5/10. It has moments, nothing more.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY GIRL MAGANE?

So Meteora is legal now?
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 17, 2017 8:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Great premise and bold ideas let down by bad writing and directing. Too much expository dialogue Mande many episodes a drag to watch. And Altair's redemption was too rapid and bereft of substance. You canno have someone acting like an ass for 90% of the series and then expect the viewer to feel sympathy for her in one episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 17, 2017 8:40 AM

Sep 2006
Entering the portal erases the creations from the real world and "returns" them to their world. But is there anything to return to, since their form is dictated by the stories written about them?

Killing them outright has the exact same effect, lol. Maybe that's what Meteora's spell actually did.
Sep 17, 2017 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
Mozek said:
karmashizzle said:
rip magane :c

7/10 i guess. because sawano

why rip magane ?

isn't she still alive and well?

She is, she's just living in the real world like meteora.

Good anime, really good.
Can't decide if 7/10 or 8/10
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 17, 2017 8:56 AM

Sep 2015
I wish they followed the main idea briefly developed in the beginning, and showed us more interactions between different characters from different worlds.
Sep 17, 2017 9:06 AM

Dec 2012
Meteora is so hot wearing those leggings!

Sep 17, 2017 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
Aye the end was bittersweet. It was hard to see those creations say goodbye :(
And I don't know if their memories remain intact or not.
But hey at least waifu Meteora stayed behind. And she looks hot af. Sota x Meteora OTP confirmed whew whew~ jk

It was overall an okay anime. What made it little bit interesting were some of its dialogues, great animation and finally, the music by Hiroyuki Sawano
Sep 17, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2015
Meh this series had some great moments so disappointing... 6/10
Sep 17, 2017 10:54 AM

Mar 2014
Proper ending but why didn't they show what exactly happen to Magane ??

Also while I said that it was a proper ending, to be honest I wanted more. I wanna see something like a hint that can lead to a second season
Sep 17, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2013
Straight forward ending, no big surprises. I thought Souta would do more in the end.
7.5/10
Sep 17, 2017 11:38 AM

Jun 2014
What a nice way to wrap things up, just curious about to what happend with Magane.

In general I think this was a really nice series, there were ups and downs and the action packed episodes were really good imo. Im hoping for some funky spin offs, a season 2 would seem very unlikeable to me and would just feel weird.

8/10!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2017 11:45 AM

Jul 2012
Mozek said:
Chdata said:
That aside, Altair really captures the concept of "fandom" perfectly. Whenever I saw her in this anime, I thought "Touhou". That's the word that describes what her stature is like in this anime, and it doesn't apply to any of the other characters, which all feel like your usual heroic main characters.
Maybe it's because of the chibi Altair animations, which remind me a lot of similar IOSYS animations. The fandom for giving Altair different powers is similar to the fandom for making up your own "Touhou" OCs with unique powers or traits via walfas.

No. Touhou is not a good comparison. Touhou characters have abilities established by Zun in official games and manga since Embodiment of Scarlet Devil in 2002. Altair doesn't have official anime, manga, books or games so she is almost entirely fanmade. When thinking about her, Hatsune Miku comes to mind. She was created by Crypton Future Media Inc. in 2007 but fans have since then made more than 100 000 songs using her voice and new songs appear everyday. Add to that music-videos, animations (a lot of MMD stuff), doujinshi and drawings. Maybe better comparison would be Black Rock Shooter which started as Hatsune Miku inspired artwork on Pixiv. At the moment nothing comes to my mind which would be a real equivalent of Setsuna's Gunpuku no Himegimi.

Eh, I'm talking more about the Touhou-inspired Original Characters people make up with walfas and similar, not the actual Touhou characters themselves.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Sep 17, 2017 12:10 PM
Sep 2014
Meteora stayed! 10/10!
Sep 17, 2017 2:06 PM

Dec 2015
They went full-META!!! It was Dope!
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Sep 17, 2017 2:15 PM
Feb 2015
I'm very sad Magane didn't appeared, I wonder what she's doing in their world now.
But was a great show, 9/10.
Sep 17, 2017 2:29 PM

Jul 2016
being a writer myself I could not help but like this anime, and it just happened that I dropped a lot of animes lately, this is not one of them, Magane is nowhere to be seen, wonder if this hints for a 2nd season
Sep 17, 2017 4:14 PM
Jan 2017
Only 1 loose end I can think of and that is Magane.

Both Meteora and Magane's creators are dead so the only thing they can do is stay.

I hope that they don't do another series, although they could theoretically make Magane an antagonist.

My theory is that Magane turned good, to some degree, and without her magic will continue to change and grow and adapt to her new life.

I am overall happy, technically no one died, and life is good.
Sep 17, 2017 5:16 PM

Aug 2008
Hmm. I didn't end up liking these series as much as I've had hoped I would. The first ep left was really promising, as the setting looked interesting. But as the series went on, it got sorta lame and cringey for me.

My personal little breakdown:

Art/Animation = 8.5/10
Music/Audio = 8.5/10
Characters = 5.5/10
Story = 4/10

Final score, is at 6/10. Really, the story and characters aside, the quality was there.

The only good thing about the story near the end: Meteora stayed behind. I found that cool. I guess Magame also stayed behind (Having lost her powers, she's probably an average psycho, I guess?). It does suck we didn't get to see what she was up to in the epilogue though.

Anyway. The story got too cringey for my liking. Really a waste, given that the setting had potential, and the animation and music were high in quality. With that sorta setting, and if they had been more ambitious and creative, we could've had one epic story. Alas, a missed opportunity.
Sep 17, 2017 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
the fuck happened to Magane?
Sep 17, 2017 5:30 PM

Nov 2011
Fucking HYPED that Meteroa stayed. Makes the Sota x Meteora ship even stronger!!!

Damn that Mamika and Aliceteria billboard was fucking epic!!!

The age old question though...Magane??? Hmm oh well lol.

I was trying to think about the ending and who drew what.

So the pictures Sota were looking at were his looking to see if there were any new comments or likes (there weren't many)

and the Final Drawing was done by Meteroa. Just by the title and all the other images uploaded by that page as well.

Sound right?

10/10 series.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 17, 2017 5:47 PM

Nov 2009
Meteora writing novels is actually terrifying, a vehicle for her near endless exposition.

8/10
Sep 17, 2017 6:53 PM
Feb 2017
Holy crap this show was amazing. I'm kind of hoping for a season two, especially because two characters remained, one of whom is a murderer with unknown whereabouts, but I doubt they would because it had a pretty fulfilling ending, and with Atair in her little loop with Setsuna there is literally no logical explanation or reason for a second season. They should at least make a spinoff or something explaining Magane's fate. Also, my favorite parts of this episode were Souta's drawing of all the creations (except Altair which makes me a tiny bit sad, but the drawing still made me happy) and how Meteora titled her book Re:CREATORS. I have a feeling that her titling her book after the show is supposed to imply that the show is being told from her perspective and that the whole story is some sort of autobiography or documentary that she wrote (sort of like in the book Out of my Mind where at the end it reveals the entire book is an autobiography assignment in English class). It would make sense because after she's introduced she becomes the character with the most dialogue and she even is the narrator of the recap episode. It was just a nice little detail that is nice that they added. Also, one random thing I'm a tiny bit confused about. What would be the purpose of returning to their own worlds? Since their worlds are creations they essentially lose all free will once they return because they are then bound to the story that has been written, but it's not like the story cannot be written unless they return. Yeah their return makes for a bittersweet and touching ending that I loved, but it just seems pretty illogical to me because then they're basically just giving up their existance.
Sep 17, 2017 8:17 PM
Jul 2017
"Supporting characters are important to the story, too."

-Re:Creators, 2017
Sep 17, 2017 8:23 PM

Dec 2015
Probably the best part of the episode was Creations and Creators interacting with each other for the last time, so enjoyable to watch. Kinda sad that they didn't show Magane at all.

I gotta be honest, it's pretty sad to see this show end, definitely one of my favorite ones this year. 9/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 17, 2017 8:36 PM

Jun 2013
This show exceeded my expectations. Especially the previous episode with how they "defeated" Altair. Hiroyuki Sawano delivered an amazing OST as always with Re:Creators.

I love that they included this epilogue episode to wrap up the show instead of leaving it with an open ended ending. I can safely say that I was more than satisfied with Re:Creators as a whole.
Sep 17, 2017 9:27 PM

Aug 2013
Mixed feelings about the ending.

On the plus side, it was light-hearted and 99% conclusive (I'll get back to that later).
- Everyone got their closure. Matsubara got to grieve for his loss too.
- They 100% clarified that Magane's power only affected the approval for Setsuna to be able to appear, it was Souta's writing that actually made the story work. I was curious about that since it happened so I liked that answer.
- Everyone got to say goodbye in their own ways and have a happy send off.
- Posters at the end showed all the different series, and it looks like Mamika and Alice got their reunion after all.

What really threw me for a loop was that they actually had the option of staying if they wanted. It wasn't forced at all. You'd figure the world would be trying to restore order, but according to Meteora, the "restorative power" of the laws of reality would just make it so that everyone would seemingly lose their powers and just become regular people over time. It also surprised me that Meteora was forced to stay because of her magic, which really works out for the best since her creator is dead anyway.

Souta needs to mature a bit then he and Meteora can hook-up and she can really live a regular life.

Now the bad side. Really, its only one issue I have, but its kind of a BIG issue...WHERE THE FUCK IS MAGANE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This pisses me off for a few reasons. For starters, if you're going to have a show with this many characters, fucking see it through to the end with all of them. No need to leave any open endings when you didn't with literally every other character. Especially when people seemed to really like Magane *raises hand*. Second, her final bit of screen time was underwhelming. The scene itself was great, she got a lot of dialogue and got to talk a lot with Souta. As her LAST scene in the entire fucking show? No Bueno.

Her story has no conclusion now. I whole heartedly expected her to troll in the real world at the end, because...that's what she does. Even when they stated that characters could choose to stay, I would still expect to see her because her being a normal human wouldn't change her hilarious personality. What would she do now as a regular person (I personally wouldn't mind a Souta x Magane ship). Now we'll never know because the writers found it more important to give screen time to literally every other character from the show except her. They even had to include that awards ceremony scene. I just see no logical reason for them to not even give Magane 15 seconds of screen time, and that'll actually probably affect my overall rating of the show when I get around to it.
Sep 17, 2017 9:46 PM

Nov 2013
Nice ending ,, i like it :)
Sep 17, 2017 9:52 PM

Aug 2013
LAPX said:
Also, one random thing I'm a tiny bit confused about. What would be the purpose of returning to their own worlds? Since their worlds are creations they essentially lose all free will once they return because they are then bound to the story that has been written, but it's not like the story cannot be written unless they return. Yeah their return makes for a bittersweet and touching ending that I loved, but it just seems pretty illogical to me because then they're basically just giving up their existance.

I think the implication is that even though they are bound by the story of their creator, that within their "world" they are actually living and self-aware. Kind of like toys in Toy Story being alive without their kids knowing. Which was kind of a big theme for most of the show, was that these "Gods" the creators, were writing these stories and making these characters without actually knowing them or truly giving any forethought about what their characters experience. For the creator, its a job/income/passion/hobby. Even if they love the characters they write, they would never (and for obvious reasons), think about the implications of their writing on the characters and the world the wrote. Nobody would think about the consequences of their day to day lives outside of the manga panel/LN sentence/game text.
Sep 17, 2017 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
The ending felt right, was expecting then to botch it and make something way worse.

Meteora in casual clothes looks WAYY Cuter, damn!! First time I thought she was really cute watching this anime, normally she just looked liked an doll.

And I want a OVA about Magane staying in the real world T-T
Sep 18, 2017 12:15 AM

Sep 2011
A mediocre ending full of wasted potential, perfect for a mediocre show full of wasted potential.

6/10
Sep 18, 2017 12:18 AM

Oct 2015
This show was very boring, none of these characters are memorable or were developed properly. Talk no jutsu defeated the main antagonist. A lot of wasted potential.

5/10
Sep 18, 2017 1:30 AM

Oct 2013
Series was okay, but i got triggered by Sota and his weakness the entire time what a foken jealous kid who couldn't do anything but always whining. I thought it couldn't be worse than Mamika's death, but nope... they decided to kill The blonde chick and the redhead too ! the foken redhead yo, like really.

So i presume Magane still in the real world, wondering around the globe to seek pleasure and do fun things, i knew she wasn't a badgirl afterall, i don't expect for another season after all that happened, basically they just killed the potential for a 2nd season, well like i said the series was okay but it didn't left much impression for me atleast

Overall score 7/10
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

267 by Code0018 »»
Jan 10, 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.