Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2017 9:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For the final episode, it looks like Nina may be seperating from her classmates. (well, as result of the recent events)

We did get another fight at the arena. I couldn't take the fight seriously at all as it felt more like a farewell battle. Lion and Nina seems to have an emotional moment at the end as they said their farewells.

Eh, it was a so-so show I guess. The plot feels pretty lacking but some of the characters are likable.
Sep 15, 2017 10:15 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, I loved this show. My surprise of the season.

Before it started I didn't have high expectations just based on the title, but I soon found myself super excited for each episode.

I really liked Lion and Nina. I like them both individually but there's also something about them together, like their friendship or something, that I really liked. I didn't think about it a lot to say for sure but they were probably my favorite characters this season.

The last episode was great, with Nina deciding not to go back to ALCA to stay with everyone.
Sep 15, 2017 11:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
such an adorable anime, with great fanservice... my heart is sad its over :(
Sep 16, 2017 2:11 AM

Sep 2013
That was a nice finale, and Lion's smile and optimism remain unbroken. Good show.
Sep 16, 2017 2:22 AM

Dec 2016
Pretty decent last episode and show overall.

Mahiro reminds me a lot of Citron from Pokemon, all his inventions also blew up.

Nina decided to stay after all, she grew close to everyone especially Lion and didn't want to leave their sides at the point in time.

I wonder what happen now, will there be another season of this or does it get serious again with the other mob?

Maybe even a time skip with Nina working with the others.
LukesYGO_WSonYTSep 16, 2017 2:47 AM
Sep 16, 2017 5:30 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I really like it. Heartwarming finale to a cute show. Enjoyed it much more than I expected. :) It's really sweet to see such a good friendship that developed from these classmates. Lion and Hina became such great friends. Then there's also Mahiro, Yayoi, and the Kiritani sisters, who make up such a fun and friendly group.

I like the friendship aspect of the show, and the bond between Lion and Nina strengthened further after that incident from episode 10 where things got serious all of a sudden. This series has more slice of life than action, and a fun one at that.

Willing to raise my score from 7 up to an 8. Very fun series with the bubbly and optimistic Lion along with her friends who have nice personalities. I'm gonna miss them. >.<
Sep 16, 2017 5:53 AM

Apr 2010
Somehow this didn't feel like an ending and it makes me wonder if there will be more.
It was nice to watch tho and Mina learned to be more involved with her friends.
Now it's a question how Lion will turn out ones she has control over her powers.
Sep 16, 2017 6:19 AM

Sep 2009
they really should have just made this the official Luck and Logic franchise instead of that overdramatic first series.
Sep 16, 2017 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
therandomestguy said:
like their friendship or something, that I really liked.

More like their romantic kiss.
Sep 16, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2015
And its over :( im definitely crying inside right now T_T been my favorite anime ever since 1st episode, those last 3 episodes were especially my favorite. But tbh every episode was 9/10 every character had enough screentime to make you like them.
The anime is not over for sure, even sensei said that "We are gonna have to deal with them next year" so maybe, possibly? a second season? oh i will be so happy T_T

9/10 for my favorite anime
Sep 16, 2017 10:25 AM

Jul 2009
A decent ending.
This season of the Luck & Logic series was completely different. Rather than a battle to save the world, it was how fighters live after the war ends and it was well done. Keep in mind the fighters were children rather than adults so schooling vs work, hehe!

The season never felt rush and feels completed. The story is well done and the animation is solid. The characters are defined well and easy to become attached to. I'm giving it an 8/10.
I still want to know the mystery that is Liones but it wasn't an important factor for this season..
Sep 16, 2017 3:05 PM

Oct 2007
Graduation time. Lion really sad when she thought that Nina would leave. Anyway, a satisfying final episode... going to miss this show - one of my favorites for this year.

I hope they make one special ep.

5/5
Sep 16, 2017 8:05 PM

Jul 2015
She forgot she had to open the door to go through it, she ain't okay at all. People graduating is always a sad thing in anime, and watching the girls attempt to persuade Nina to stay... was also kind of sad... though in that case, it's more of a pathetic kind of sad. I wonder how many anime I've seen end like this now, with one of the characters supposedly leaving only for it to be revealed that it was all just a misunderstanding or they come back somehow. Also GAY.

And with that, I'm giving this a 8/10... Yes, an 8/10. Its anime like this that make me realize just how much of a sucker I am for very cute girls doing absolutely nothing of interest, and ultimately just being low-key gay for each other (and pretty heavily gay in the case of the previous episode). Heck, I only watched this BECAUSE it looked cute as hell, and it was. Now to go watch the opening a couple more times because I freaking love that opening. One of my personal top ten anime openings.

A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 16, 2017 11:57 PM

Jan 2011
cute show that give me some laughs was miles better than the parent series which is saying a lot

oddly enough i ended up looking forward to this each week

flat 7/10
Sep 16, 2017 11:58 PM
Aug 2017
HinaLogi Ends -- really gonna miss this series a lot and hope we get to see them again cause this series was really enjoyable . i also love every characters here with their interaction with one another. love this episode, it was so good specially when they try to convince Nina by using foods and Pictures to make her stay but in the end she decided to stay with everyone and not go to ALCA, she really change in a good way and happy for Nina plus Yuko and the Student council prez will be part of Alca too together and I'm gonna miss them too and so glad that they find a place to go after graduation and sad that they are not gonna be at the school anymore. This anime gets a Solid 7.5 for me and I'm really gonna miss it and one last thing love the how Lion made all the Cherry Blossoms bloom , her Logic drive is way too OP in a good way
Sep 17, 2017 3:10 AM

Apr 2017
The final ep is nothing but fabulous.

They did well not to suffer arts drop in final episode like many shows.
Still, the pacing, characters, art works, basically everything is near perfect.

Its so heartwarming, i felt like crying, but i couldnt. Especially the final part, its so touching. I think whether Nina stays or not, i believe Doga Kobo would adapt both ways perfectly.

The best show in this season in terms of artwork.

I raise the rating, from 9 to 10, the only few animes i rate 10. Shame MAL ratings are so low.

Masterpiece... Hope many anime are like this.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 17, 2017 5:35 AM

Jul 2009
I was thinking we would have some dark force against the girls, but it was more about Lion and Nina, and it turned out to be fun, and I totally ship it! LOL
I am happy Nina decided to stay. 7/10
Sep 17, 2017 8:47 AM

Oct 2008
This last episode is the most fantastic and heart warming and very cute!
some sempais graduate a bit sad but everyone needs to move forward...
Nina really loves Lion as well as Lion loves Nina!
Such a heart soothing series!
5/5.
7/10.

Sep 17, 2017 9:23 AM

Apr 2015
Damn, I should have watched this. Would have to blame the terrible original/S1.
Sep 19, 2017 9:50 AM

May 2017
surprisingly, an enjoyable series, 1st half of the series is boring but redeemed itself in the 2nd half of the
series

Lion x Harem

Lion x Nina def not otp (freakin hate Nina) but wouldn't mind it

Nina x Harem

Mahiru x Yayoi is OTP

Yayoi x Harem

8/10
Sep 27, 2017 7:13 AM

Oct 2015
And that's how you make a great CGDCT show, with plenty of yuri on top. 10/10.
Oct 7, 2017 4:33 AM

Oct 2007
Claimed the Hina Logi cd from the post office. I was surprised and pleased to find there's even a card inside.

Nina looks a bit shy in the cd cover...

Pics are here if anyone wants to see. :)

https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=6147333&postcount=71
Oct 7, 2017 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
Liddo-kun said:
Claimed the Hina Logi cd from the post office. I was surprised and pleased to find there's even a card inside.

Nice, the OST comes out in 10 days too. With more Lion x Nina in the cover.
Oct 7, 2017 3:38 PM

Oct 2007
Anon028 said:
Liddo-kun said:

Nice, the OST comes out in 10 days too. With more Lion x Nina in the cover.

Did not know that about the OST. Thanks for the info. :)

Oct 7, 2017 9:13 PM

Jan 2011
That sure was a lazy fight.
Oct 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed this show, but not as much as I thought I would have. The characters were so cute I thought this would be an 8 for me for sure, but there was just....something lacking. But I still liked it.

7/10
Oct 22, 2017 9:36 AM
Jul 2008
I like both Luck & Logic, they both have their own charm.

You can see the staffs seems to enjoy making the anime, I especially like the funny intermission pictures.

Btw did the anime explained what is 'Hina'? Did I missed it?
Nov 30, 2017 4:19 AM

Dec 2012
Heartwarming episode with Nina and Lion. I thought that she will leave the school, but it didn't happen.
Anyway, I liked "Hina Logi" much more than "Luck and Logic" that I had dropped. It was a cute anime with funny episodes.
Nov 30, 2017 7:10 AM

Apr 2011
Ah. What a wonderful show. Sad to see Yuko and the others graduate and leave. But glad she decided to join ALCA along with ex-president. And she open her eyes for the first time upon seeing the Sakura trees blossom. It was an amazing sight. It was funn how the others are trying to convince Nina not leave. Glad she decided to stay.

I never thought this would be fun. I didn't have interest at first because the original series didn't interest me, but when I saw how cute this series is, I definitely had to watch it. And I'm glad I picked this series up and was never disappointed. It was fun, lively, funny, and cute. Lion is so lively and fun. Her Rosa form makes her more pretty. Nina is fun too. I thought she'll be all serious and kuudere but it wasn't it makes her more likable. I thought Yayoi would be a stuck up rich spoiled brat, but she's quite friendly and nice to everyone, and hands on and don't rely too much on her two servants. Those two are my favorite. Others re fun too. Mashiro's inventions blowing up was funny. Also there's a nice Yuri like a cherry on top. Episode 11 was the funniest. Forgot to mention that the animation and art style are good.

I wanted more cute SoL to cheer myself up until I discovered this series. I would prefer this to have another season than the other. Its way more fun. Funny how this side story has higher ratings than the original. This is my favorite and most fun CGDCT series this year.

8/10
MagitoNov 30, 2017 7:14 AM
Dec 30, 2017 2:19 AM
Mar 2012
Tho different genres entirely, this still much better than s1.
All fun characters with unique traits, full of positive sugar from Lion & nice battles make this quite rewatchable. Also has one of the best OPs.
Nice to have Yuko x Mizuki ship graduate & sorta sail. Mahiro x Yayoi getting close. What started as yet another sol became one of the better yuri romance. Nina & Lion really made a magical relationship.

Jan 7, 2018 7:13 AM

Mar 2010
TsundeReaper said:

Yayoi x Harem

I ship this.

It was an alright anime. I'm not into SOL so the focus on it disappointed me. They should add it as a tag. The good thing is that they added the yuri aspect so it was less boring but too little too late. 6/10 thanks to yuri, 5/10 without.
Feb 3, 2018 6:18 AM

Nov 2011
Nothing transcendental, but the story was always nice and the characters were able to make me feel at ease, then the opening was really beautiful, I love it. So I'm not complaining about the time spent on this anime series.

6.5/10
Feb 3, 2018 1:24 PM

Aug 2013
terrablu2003 said:
Nothing transcendental

6.5/10

Really? Because I think the kiss in episode 11 was pretty transcendental, last time I saw a romantic kiss like that one was back in 2014, I think.
Feb 16, 2018 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
Anon028 said:
terrablu2003 said:
Nothing transcendental

6.5/10

Really? Because I think the kiss in episode 11 was pretty transcendental, last time I saw a romantic kiss like that one was back in 2014, I think.

That refers to the whole work not to that specific scene.
Dec 16, 2018 2:05 AM

Oct 2007
Nov 11, 2019 3:47 PM

Dec 2009
Wow,i enjoyed this fun adorable little show way more than i thought i would. Every scene was just bursting with spirit. Doga Kobo did it again~
So charming, cute and yuri <3

The story was paced poorly and there was little payoff in that regard, but as just a charming character series is was lovely.

I do wish we could have seen them go to the other world(s) and build friendships there.
GenesisAriaNov 11, 2019 3:56 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 31, 2021 8:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It wasn't bad I guess, the yuri elements saved the guy and made it entertaining and enjoyable sometimes
Mar 31, 2021 2:30 PM

Feb 2020
A happy ending. The whole final episode was pretty much perfect.

Nina decided to stay with Lion and all of her precious friends. :)

I'm going to miss this show. There's not much to complain about. The story and characters were great. I also liked the animation a lot.

Very cute and entertaining CGDCT/Fantasy/Comedy.

SerafosJun 14, 2022 7:21 AM
Sep 15, 2021 3:21 AM

Feb 2021
^Thank you to my friend above for recommending this one. Was a great time. This final episode was more of a closer that was heartwarming and chill, compared to the epic episodes 10 & 11.
Overall, I really enjoyed this series for the characters. Namely Nina, Mahiro, Yayoi and Lion. It fit the bill for what I was expecting/hoping from this show and then some (yuri).
May 26, 2022 1:40 AM

Apr 2016
Well, it was fun and the characters were likable. I didn't expect more.

I don't know if I will give it a 6 or a 7. I had a good time watching this show, even if it's a pretty simple one.
Jun 14, 2022 9:16 AM

Feb 2020
Nina decided to stay with all her precious friends. <3

Yuko and Mizuki also got to stay together. That's cute. :3

Nina and Lion look so happy together. <3

And they fell off the bridge again. :P

Yeah, this was pretty much as cute and entertaining as I remembered. A great show.
Aug 13, 2022 1:28 PM

Aug 2018
It was a very nice anime.. By the end of it I really grew to like and enjoy girls relationships, how they hang out, their friendship, family, or who they are being together.. It's a bit even strange, how anime at first was so comedic and more on the very hard comedy side.. I thought it'd maybe even be more on mindless stuff.. But at the end of anime, it's so soft.. Genki and soft together.. That's unusual combination for me, I think.. Of feel.. I usually don't get as attached to genki characters, usually I more perceive them as good jokers and stuff.. But well, this anime had lots of different personalities, like Nina is more calm than actual joker.. In the end.. I grew to care for characters more towards end, I feel.. This anime has interesting feel in the end..
Apr 28, 2023 7:48 AM

Dec 2018
Here we have 2 girls that romance and become a couple

We even have some delicious lesbian kissing,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

But no girl love tag Lol. Cmon MAL wake the fuck up please 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 11 Discussion

Spirit4FateFaith - Sep 8, 2017

36 by Delphantasist »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

20 by Delphantasist »»
Aug 23, 2023 2:47 PM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

51 by Delphantasist »»
Aug 17, 2023 1:49 PM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

19 by Gendolfas »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic Episode 9 Discussion

Wazefock - Aug 19, 2017

15 by Gendolfas »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.