Forum Settings
Forums

Most stupid reason why someone hates on an anime???

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 15, 2017 9:57 PM

Feb 2017
Animation is not their type, just look at some of the hate kill la kill had...

Sep 15, 2017 10:00 PM

Mar 2013
I have to confess, I do have a love of work in the lolicon hentai genre, but real children honestly look nothing like the lolis in anime. I think it is pretty easy if you are not into the lolicon fetish to assume the a connection as one on one, but I can honestly tell you, I think young children are disgusting, annoying, snot nosed bastards.

They are "idealized" in more ways than ass and tits, and when you get down to it, anime women look quite a bit different from real women anyway.
Sep 15, 2017 10:05 PM
Mar 2017
EcchiKingMamster said:

why are you even talking about real children?
liking lolis has nothing to do with real kids.. you can like them and hate real children

In the context you gave me earlier, they're basically depictions of underaged girls.
EcchiKingMamster said:
a prepubescent anime girl

Just because you can cut out certain things you don't like about underaged girls doesn't make it make it any less sick since they're the same thing in context.

If someone depicted rape in a hentai, does it make it any less fucked if the girl has big boobs or not?
Didn't think so.
Sep 15, 2017 10:17 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AyameTomoko said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

why are you even talking about real children?
liking lolis has nothing to do with real kids.. you can like them and hate real children

In the context you gave me earlier, they're basically depictions of underaged girls.
EcchiKingMamster said:
a prepubescent anime girl

Just because you can cut out certain things you don't like about underaged girls doesn't make it make it any less sick since they're the same thing in context.

If someone depicted rape in a hentai, does it make it any less fucked if the girl has big boobs or not?
Didn't think so.

youre making it sound like you think theres something wrong with its existence when its just fiction

and i wouldnt put sexualization on the same level as violence or death, ut you seem to be
Sep 15, 2017 10:26 PM
May 2017
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
"because its ecchi"
every day someone says that
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
"because its ecchi"

It's every day bro, it's every day bro, it's every day bro, I said it's every day bro.
Sep 15, 2017 10:33 PM

Mar 2013
Hating because it is "popular" or "overrated" is a pet peeve of mine, when in the end, I just do not care about the anime's popularity, but the quality, which is distinctly exclusive from how well it fares among the general crowd.

Most of my misgivings with an anime or manga being "overrated" are with the fans, not the anime or manga itself, though I do mention it when I think something is praised for what it simply isn't, such as Akame Ga Kill is "mature", or when something is overhyped in the grand scheme of media. Rick and Morty may be of a relatively high intelligent show, but it pales into comparison to many other works in other mediums, particularly in the science fiction genre.
Sep 15, 2017 10:34 PM

Dec 2015
Inb4 best girl doesn´t win though.
Sep 15, 2017 10:38 PM
Mar 2017
EcchiKingMamster said:

youre making it sound like you think theres something wrong with its existence when its just fiction

The actual thing and the fictional depiction are fucked up.
The reality more-so since there's an actual victim.

If I were to murder someone in cold blooded, that is not only messed up, it is immoral.
If I were to write a story about a cold blooded murderer, and towards the end, the moral of the story was that venting your anger through means of murder is actually a good thing, then that is messed up.
It isn't immoral since there is no victim because it's fiction, but the intent is a bit fucked in the head.

EcchiKingMamster said:

and i wouldnt put sexualization on the same level as violence or death, ut you seem to be

I don't put them on the same level.
Where did you get that idea?
Sep 15, 2017 11:11 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AyameTomoko said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

The actual thing and the fictional depiction are fucked up.
The reality more-so since there's an actual victim.

If I were to murder someone in cold blooded, that is not only messed up, it is immoral.
If I were to write a story about a cold blooded murderer, and towards the end, the moral of the story was that venting your anger through means of murder is actually a good thing, then that is messed up.
It isn't immoral since there is no victim because it's fiction, but the intent is a bit fucked in the head.

EcchiKingMamster said:

I don't put them on the same level.
Where did you get that idea?

i dont like the way youre phraising this, cause imo it makes you sound like a moralfag
Sep 15, 2017 11:15 PM

May 2013
Because it has big robots in it.

Judging a show based on no plot elements other than people fight in vehicles I do not approve of.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Sep 15, 2017 11:24 PM
Mar 2017
@EcchiKingMamster, I was just explaining my reasoning on why I think depicting underaged girls in a sexual manner in fiction is messed up.
No moralfaggery going on here.
Sep 15, 2017 11:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AyameTomoko said:
@EcchiKingMamster, I was just explaining my reasoning on why I think depicting underaged girls in a sexual manner in fiction is messed up.
No moralfaggery going on here.

well, you know how the internet is, misinterpretations up the ass
Sep 15, 2017 11:40 PM
Jul 2017
"Isn't anime basically hentai" - me before i gave it a shot and realized how wrong i was.
Sep 15, 2017 11:54 PM

Dec 2015
Most stupid reason why someone hates on an anime?

You don't hate ON something, you hate ___ it. Though, it's not your fault alone, you are merely copying what the Internet people always write
Sep 15, 2017 11:57 PM

Mar 2017
"Oh crap, it's in the top 10 of some online ranking website. Must be normie shit."
Sep 15, 2017 11:58 PM

Feb 2015
Seriously, I think the OP is enough to put a close in this thread.
Sep 16, 2017 12:29 AM

Feb 2016
''Because it's overrated''.
Why do people even care if a Anime is popular or not? It's good for the Anime and I don't like if people are hating a Anime just because it's really popular my many people and they can't accept that.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Sep 16, 2017 3:45 AM

Jul 2015
AnimeXHunter said:

but this is the best reason to hate an anime :)
Sep 16, 2017 3:49 AM

Dec 2015
tragedydesu said:
AnimeXHunter said:

You just hate anime, because of your shit waifu taste.
Sep 16, 2017 3:52 AM

Jul 2015
AnimeXHunter said:
tragedydesu said:

You just hate anime, because of your shit waifu taste.

>said by a tsundere fag hehe
at least my waifus are not abusive pieces of shit with anger problems
tragedydesuSep 16, 2017 6:21 AM
Sep 16, 2017 3:53 AM

Apr 2017
"Too much girls in this anime" -Fangirls-

"Too much boys in this anime" -Fanboys-

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Sep 16, 2017 3:55 AM

Oct 2012
Popularity. Maybe people don't even hate the series, but it's easy to start arguments by hating on popular shows
Sep 16, 2017 3:56 AM

Oct 2015
If they hate the anime just for the genre it happens to be in.
Usually a sign of oh look at me tfw to intelligent rick and morty viewer
Sep 16, 2017 3:57 AM

Dec 2014
Yuri on Ice and free is gay...while his favorite is yuru yuri.
Sep 16, 2017 4:01 AM

Nov 2012
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=248570

This is what happens when someone who doesn't understand what he watched writes a review.
Sep 16, 2017 4:04 AM

Sep 2017
The dumbest reason I always encounter in my former friends is.

"BECAUSE IT IS A MECHA."

This is hands down the most retarded and most generic reason I have encountered during the years I want to convince my friends during 2009 until now. IDK why people hates mecha but eventually I stopped giving a fuck.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 16, 2017 4:15 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
"If I don't like it then it must be bad"

It's just cringy. This and even hating on a show for the smallest things. Whether it be the art style, specfic characters or music. All those are dumb reasons.
Sep 16, 2017 4:35 AM

Sep 2017
"You dont have to watch an anime to know its bad. Just look at the poster for it and watch the op music video and then you will know."
- kingraptor724 2017

"Next to the originator of a good sentence is the first quoter of it. I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sep 16, 2017 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
me: dude you should watch shiki
ex friend: is that the one that has a loli in it?
me: uh yes bu-
ex friend: sorry no.

meanwhile in his favorite anime list: bakemonogatari

he's not my friend anymore for a different reason, just to clarify

I dropped hanayamata because I can't stand the weird eye shapes. I just can't. the opening is amazing, though.
removed-userSep 16, 2017 5:00 AM
Sep 16, 2017 5:14 AM

Jul 2013
This review is one of the most stupid things I have ever come across on the internet.
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=12363
Sep 16, 2017 5:50 AM

Jan 2017
You said:
>it's isekai
>the MC is OP
>it has fanservice
>it's edgy

These are very valid reasons for many people because:
>most isekai shows are underwhelming
>most OP MCs are very boring
>unnecessary fanservice is distracting and should be kept to minimum in serious shows
>most popular edgy series are poorly written and don't appeal to people who care about storytelling.
Sep 16, 2017 6:02 AM

Jan 2017
>I hate this show because it's overrated.
This makes no sense whatsoever

>I hate everything about this show and I'm gonna give it a 1because my favorite girl didn't "win" blablabla.
Are you kidding me?

>I hate this show because it has mechas.
this is by the far the dumbest reason to hate a show.
Sep 16, 2017 6:19 AM

Jul 2014
"The protagonist is too whiny"
Y'all can guess which show this is.
Take care of yourself

Sep 16, 2017 6:36 AM
Jul 2018
Some of the things you guys mention here are very valid reasons to HATE an anime. Most of you confuse criticisms with hatred, for example: You can hate a character which leads you to hating the show, if the character is part of the main cast obviously, hating a show based on a side character seems rather odd. Anyways, that is a valid reason to hate it. I would understand if people were saying the show is BAD because they hate a character, that is a completely different situation, and you guys seem to think that those are the same thing. It's either that or you just can't swallow people liking different things.
Sep 16, 2017 9:21 AM

Sep 2017
ThatRazorGuy said:

Yes. A weak protagonist who experiences personal growth is called a good protagonist at least in the traditional sense.
"Next to the originator of a good sentence is the first quoter of it. I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sep 16, 2017 9:32 AM
Aug 2017
For me it's when people say "There's too much talking" but the characters are interesting!
Sep 16, 2017 11:41 AM

Apr 2017
ThatRazorGuy said:
That's a very vague statement since those type of MCs feature in the majority of anime

momentomori said:
Yes. A weak protagonist who experiences personal growth is called a good protagonist at least in the traditional sense.
Only if they grow (History's Strongest Disciple) but they usually don't.
Sep 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Sep 2017
harshtruth said:
ThatRazorGuy said:
That's a very vague statement since those type of MCs feature in the majority of anime

momentomori said:
Only if they grow (History's Strongest Disciple) but they usually don't.

Yeah I guess your right. Anime and flat protagonists go hand in hand.
Sep 16, 2017 11:45 AM

Sep 2017
momentomori said:
"You dont have to watch an anime to know its bad. Just look at the poster for it and watch the op music video and then you will know."
- kingraptor724 2017

God damn it that looks quote worthy. Lmao
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 16, 2017 2:04 PM

Nov 2016
A Friend Didnt Like Love Live Just Because its an Idol Anime :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2017 2:33 PM

May 2017
Basicpleb420 said:
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
"because its ecchi"
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
"because its ecchi"

It's every day bro, it's every day bro, it's every day bro, I said it's every day bro.

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
Yes, I can rap and no, I am not from Compton
England is my city
And if it weren't for Team 10, then the US would be shitty
I'll pass it to Chance 'cause you know he stay litty
Sep 16, 2017 4:27 PM

Oct 2015
" The M.C is fucking shit, not knowing what to do, fucking Beta" bla bla bla
Something like this.
Sep 16, 2017 4:30 PM

Oct 2014
"What the hell? There is CGI in this anime? No anime I like has CGI"

-Some edgy kid
Sep 16, 2017 6:21 PM

Jul 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

do you find fictional violence messed up?

the majority of anime watchers are straight males, its pretty, obvious lol

Because you repeating that, doesn't mean that it becomes the truth (and no, that's not obvious either).

---

And so: yes, lolis on the cover of an anime. Don't even give a chance ^^"

The majority of anime watchers are straight guys, that is just life.
Sep 16, 2017 6:36 PM
Jun 2015
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
"because its ecchi"
EcchiKingMamster said:
"the fanservice ruined the anime"

the fuck else does anyone expect me to say??

lol at "ex-best friend"

too much fan service does ruin the anime though. Its like they're focusing too much on boob bounces and upskirts than the actual story. HighSchool of the Dead might of been good if it literally didn't have as much fanservice as it did. (the boob rifle thing was cool though)

ot it's too long
Sep 16, 2017 8:30 PM

May 2015
tragedydesu said:
AnimeXHunter said:

No, it's actually one of the dumbest.

Sep 16, 2017 8:32 PM

May 2015
momentomori said:
- kingraptor724 2017

That was a YouTube comment right? I'm pretty sure I replied to that dude in the comment thread. xD

Sep 16, 2017 8:33 PM

Jan 2010
Well, hate is such a strong word, I never hate an anime...

But

here is some of my silly reasons that ruined my enjoyment in anime...

- Favorite character die an unsatisfying death
- Favorite character dead
- NOTP is sailing
- Annoying character(s)
- Female tsundere(s)
Sep 16, 2017 9:05 PM

Sep 2017
Kittens-kun said:
momentomori said:
- kingraptor724 2017

That was a YouTube comment right? I'm pretty sure I replied to that dude in the comment thread. xD

No here is the original quote. It was from some ridiculous discussion on "Why are Japanese writers so bad." But i'm sure a lot of people have said this stuff.
kingraptor724 said:

You dont have to watch an anime to know its bad. Just look at the poster for it and watch the op music video and then you will know.

I am new to this whole BB code thing and didn't realize I could quote from another discussion.
Sep 16, 2017 10:45 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Eight-Man said:
LICK_IT_GOOD said:
"because its ecchi"
EcchiKingMamster said:
"the fanservice ruined the anime"

the fuck else does anyone expect me to say??

lol at "ex-best friend"

too much fan service does ruin the anime though. Its like they're focusing too much on boob bounces and upskirts than the actual story. HighSchool of the Dead might of been good if it literally didn't have as much fanservice as it did. (the boob rifle thing was cool though)

ot it's too long

oh look, another, HoTD this, HoTD that...

well for people like me it made the anime far more enjoyable and made the show stand out

if the show hadnt had the fanservice, thered be nothing unique about it, the reason the show was so popular was the extreme mix of sexy and gory
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

62 by delirific »»
2 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

13 by Rhaelynne »»
4 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

23 by FanofAction »»
27 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

59 by KittenCuddler »»
39 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 11 hours ago

18 by traed »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.