Forum Settings
Forums
Battle Angel Alita
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2017 6:52 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this whole falling-in-love business...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 28, 2017 7:11 PM

May 2016
the series is starting to get a bit preachy about the whole being yourself having a dream

Apr 27, 2018 3:32 PM

Jul 2017
Yugo did really think you could get away with all those illegal business? Baka!
Nov 24, 2019 2:16 AM

May 2015
So Alita has reacquainted with Yugo a lot sooner than I expected. He's does maintainence on the wind turbine for Ido's home. Yugo is trying to earn extra money (or chips as they call it) wherever he can to buy a trip to Zalem since that's his dream. Alita is getting a little smitten for him here. Yugo leaves as Ido is working on the cyborg that Yugo stole from and he feels like he recognized Yugo. He also gets warned by Zapan, the dude from the bar that Alita embarrassed that she's bad news. He's out for his revenge as well.
Alita spaces out thinking of Yugo while out on a hunt with Ido. She gets stabbed in the chest, but the knife just bends and doesn't hurt her at all. She starts feeling bad that she's not human like Yugo and can't have that experience.
Yugo is back to his bad self and gets caught up with an underworld dealer who offers him some work.
Alita wants to go to Zalem now with Yugo and is turning in heads for bounty rewards. Yugo gets caught up by Zapan as he tried to scam him with his oiling tune-up scheme. Zapan kills two of Yugo's partners and is now going to give information about Yugo so that he gets a bounty on his head. He tells Alita about Yugo being the thief and having a bounty now and tells her that if she's a real hunter then she can't turn a blind eye. Will she go after Yugo now or try to protect him?
Sep 15, 2022 3:52 PM

Oct 2020
Alita is too powerful and unstable(?), she thinks getting closer to Yugo will harm him. She wants to feel "human". Now that Zapan told Alita about Yugo, what will she do? She's in a dilemma but it seems so random, i don't get why she fell in love with a guy she met a few days ago. I hope the author has something good for us.

And I can kinda see what might happen in the future. I feel like Yugo might get to Zalem, but it won't be like the Utopia he imagined, it might look beautiful but within it, the people will be the same or worse than the people below. Atleast that's what I think will happen idk. I hope I'm proven wrong.

3/5

"FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!" - Gyro Zeppeli
May 20, 2023 7:22 PM

Mar 2020
This love interest thing is wack so far. 

This man Zapan is such a big dick rider bro, I hate this mf. 

The spread in this chapter was gorgeous, this art is really growing on me. 

Aug 26, 2023 11:58 AM
Feb 2022
Ahora Gally ve la realidad. Su amor es en realidad un criminal. Pobre Gally.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 11 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 14, 2017

5 by mistercb »»
Mar 25, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Battle Angel Alita Chapter 53 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Jan 23, 2010

34 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 50 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 19, 2017

3 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 49 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 19, 2017

2 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 13, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Gunnm Chapter 48 Discussion

Farabeuf - Aug 20, 2016

4 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.