Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 14, 10:28 AM
Now that I have your attention with this stupidity.
Wonder if mods get angry about the title.

Is Smartphone MC the most OP ever?
If not then who can rival him?

If you haven't seen that Smartphone isekai then spare yourself and don't. We'll manage without your opinion if the price would be your nerves.

Sep 14, 10:32 AM

Altair from Re:Creators is out of everything I've seen so far. In the Re:Creators world, she literally has infinite power thanks to the acceptance she has from the audience and the endless stories they made for her.

Sep 14, 10:34 AM
kazami yuuji from grisaia

well, for me

Sep 14, 10:42 AM

There's only one response to that, and is, obviously:

Sep 14, 10:44 AM

onii-sama would make smartphone guy his bitch tbh

Sep 14, 10:45 AM

Illyricus said:

Tbh... I expected someone to post this in here sooner or later. Needless to say, I agree
le_halfhand_easy said:
Xtronic said:
Honestly .. i've seen too much ecchi lovers on this site.
Really? A lot? Apparently @EcchiKingMamster is so fat he skews statistics.

Sep 14, 10:47 AM

Uh, Onii-sama from Mahouka? That dude is pretty much Jesus tbh

Sep 14, 11:22 AM
Manaban said:

onii-sama is only slightly (+ a bit more) OP compared to the crimson emperor (was that right?). It doesn't compare to pulling new powerful magic out of your a.

Sep 14, 11:33 AM

Bozzzz said:
Manaban said:

onii-sama is only slightly (+ a bit more) OP compared to the crimson emperor (was that right?). It doesn't compare to pulling new powerful magic out of your a.
Crimson Emperor?Are you talking about Masaki lol? Its Crimson Prince and they aren't even in the same league. Like the series said Masaki has the strength of an armored regiment, but Tatsuya alone has the might of strategic warhead(and much more tbh).

Sep 14, 11:41 AM

Smartphone MC? You mean Jesus-kun the Second?
And I guess that by "OP", you mean bland and uninteresting "characters".
>mfw I'm on AD for more than 10 seconds

Sep 14, 11:48 AM

Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Uh, Onii-sama from Mahouka? That dude is pretty much Jesus tbh

Not Jesus, but Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction and creation(seriously Tatsuya's character and abilities are based off him).

Sep 14, 11:57 AM
Saiki Kusou is basically omnipotent.

Sep 14, 12:07 PM

Illyricus said:

Jesus kun is obviously op.

Back to topic I think those whose words that can manipulate reality is kinda op like Eucliwood. Cant think of others aside of saitama and jesus kun.
""I was more worried about police....Damn, i'm not sure what happens when a 14 year old girl sends me friend request but yeah sure why not.""

-Swagernator

Sep 14, 12:08 PM

Dude from Smarthphone is seriously weak,
read more isekai LNs theres thousands of protags that solo his ass

Sep 14, 12:09 PM

Illyricus said:

Damn, I was too late. I wanted to say him too.
I live to make the impossible, possible. - Lightning, FF13

Sep 14, 12:15 PM

Illyricus said:

The author actually confirmed that if Tatsuya used the moon as matter with his material burst he could destroy a galaxy, atleast it was something like that

Sep 14, 12:20 PM

BlackFIFA19 said:
Illyricus said:

The author actually confirmed that if Tatsuya used the moon as matter with his material burst he could destroy a galaxy, atleast it was something like that

There is no upper limit to how much energy material burst can convert. If the object's structure is somewhat uniform the energy can be converted indefinitely.

Here, "uniform structure" doesn't mean that its components are uniform, but that there's no functional complexity, as there is in gears, circuit boards, the organs of higher-functioning beings, and dividing. For example even objects like small planes, over which various minerals are spread out unevenly, are uniform in structure in the sense that they are "a lump of minerals". And so, if Tatsuya is able to merely to perceive it - even if its a tiny planet - he can convert it to energy and eliminate it.

Sep 14, 12:21 PM

BlackFIFA19 said:
Illyricus said:

Sasuga, Onii-sama xD ...................................

Sep 14, 12:27 PM

Yuuji from Grisaia and Tatsuya from Irregular are both about the same.

"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ,
๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ."
๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ | ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ

Sep 14, 12:29 PM

You haven't see shit like Akuto Sai from Demon King Daimao or When They Cry verse or Masadaverse or perhaps Tenchi Muyo, lol

Sep 14, 12:31 PM

Sep 14, 12:32 PM

Smartphone is the most generic anime I've seen. The MC is overpowered in his world, makes me feel jealous that's he basically the king of his world.

Sep 14, 12:37 PM

Bitch please, I don't care who you are...if a Fairy Tail member gives a friendship speech, you're getting one-shotted

"You must be really fucking stupid to call me an elitist for not liking trash." - harshtruth

Sep 14, 12:59 PM

Nippon is releasing generic trash isekai harem shows almost every season, and it always surprise me how many trash it can produce, not just the anime but what comes after.

"You either like Re: Zero and Classroom of the Elite, or you have better taste."

Sep 14, 1:08 PM

Isekai Smartphone MC is not OP. I'm thinking without his smartphone he would just end up as every isekai useless MC.Ohh well, that is not really the case since he has harem which everything can be ignored and just focus on the waifus :/

Sep 14, 1:11 PM

Almost any action with a harem and ecchi tag in it

Sep 17, 10:27 AM
_Ako_ said:
Isekai Smartphone MC is not OP. I'm thinking without his smartphone he would just end up as every isekai useless MC.Ohh well, that is not really the case since he has harem which everything can be ignored and just focus on the waifus :/

he barely used the phone for fighting!
and he could use like every type of magic. And just picked up high level spells.

Sep 17, 10:48 AM

harshtruth said:
Bitch please, I don't care who you are...if a Fairy Tail member gives a friendship speech, you're getting one-shotted

Thank you for the laugh looooooool

OT: maybe saitama one punch man

โ–  If you dont receive any replies from me then its because you're retarded/pleb/rude human , educate yourself before replying to me
โ–  if Im talking with another person , don't quote me and learn how to not stick your nose in the people's discussion cuz I will definitely ignore you like you don't even exist
โ– it's such a pain in the ass to discuss with a pleb who can't even build a convincing argument based on logic
โ– "there's no such a thing as arguing with ppl in MAL , this site taught me to just endure" -swagernator quote
โ– "The less fucks you give the happier and less stressful you will be." -nymi quote

Sep 17, 10:53 AM

Overpowered to me is defined as relative to the world the main character resides in, as well as general progression (I won't count people who gain god-like powers in the end, like Amano Yukiteru)

Someone in a world of superheroes may just be Batman league, while in other universes they are the top of their class.

In which case... Tatsuya Shiba is my top pick. In contrast to the world, he is incredibly overpowered.

Sep 17, 10:53 AM

Jesus Christ from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run
Baccano! is heavily underrated

Sep 19, 10:57 AM
I still think smartphone

start program
kill all my enemies
end program

Sep 19, 1:03 PM

Onii-sama, who else could it be?

MAL 30 characters rule ffs
To achieve Victory you must embrace Defeat.

Sep 19, 1:09 PM

If we're not talking just about in sheer power, but also comparing that to any of the other characters in the franchise, then low key pick would be Saiki Kusuo.

Everyone else around him is an ordinary human.

Sep 19, 1:14 PM

Onii-sama for sure!

^One of the few MCs that absolutely deserves his harem.

Sep 19, 4:16 PM

Masaki Tenchi/Kami Tenchi
Masaki is basically the incarnation of the god of Tenchi-verse.
and by the god, I mean a dude that can casually overpower beings that can cause the universe to collapse with their presence alone.

Then there's Saitama whose superpower is just being stronger than everyone. Not to mention he's basically a gag character so he can break rules of reality as much as he wants.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Sep 19, 4:24 PM

MHL00 said:
Saiki Kusou is basically omnipotent.

I see, you are a man of culture aswell
Killer Queen has already touched this Signature

Sep 19, 4:27 PM
yayoi from mondaijitachi and tatsuya from mahouka koukou no rettosei..
ooh, and saitama from one punch man.. XD

Sep 21, 1:32 AM
โ˜† Q U E E N โ˜†

am i dumb for not even realising the typo omg