Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm impressed by B Class. They are able to use their points well.
A Class has their own strategy involving a cave.

Kinda felt bad for Class C especially with Ryuen on their side. What a waste of a team member. Sudo and Mio Ibuki also got into an argument. I honestly, I don't think anyone can be that girl's friend with that type of attitude. Drama still all over the place.

Tbh though, this arc is lasting longer than I had expected so far. I feel like there's mind games going on between the classes.
Sep 13, 2017 8:59 AM

Mar 2017
I found a time machine.

My love for Ayankouji can only grow from here on out. I might be forced to read the light novels.
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 13, 2017 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
Just two episodes left.

I guess the dessert island arc will be animated well from the novel if the whole two episodes can be used for it.

I'm just Japanese who loves Anime, Manga and Light Novels.
And I translate Japanese into English to be fluent.

Sep 13, 2017 10:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i don't really know what this show is doing anymore, but i fucking love it looooolll
Sep 13, 2017 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
Ryuen is ruling Class B using fearing and it seems like they left the island though there is probably more to it. The guy is obsessed with Horikita.

Sudou and Ibuki got into an argument. Honestly, Sudou needs to learn how to calm down.

Sep 13, 2017 10:17 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I dunno what to make of this episode or the panties situation either tbh but I do know that that Class C guy needs to get beaten to a pulp
Sep 13, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
I feel like I spent the entire episode waiting for something to happen. Well on to the next week.
Sep 13, 2017 10:35 AM
Oct 2014
MyBUSHIDO said:
Just two episodes left.

I guess the dessert island arc will be animated well from the novel if the whole two episodes can be used for it.

If this show is only 12 episodes long then it will be garbo in my book. Well, I guess its nothing unusual in anime nowadays.
Sep 13, 2017 10:36 AM
Oct 2014
YamiYami-chan said:
I feel like I spent the entire episode waiting for something to happen. Well on to the next week.

Ive felt like that for weeks now lmao
Sep 13, 2017 10:37 AM

Dec 2014
This episode was certainly something. Doesn't really feel like anything happened.

I really don't like that C class dude. He needs be put in place by someone.

More Ichinose is always good though. <3
Hirata is a pretty nice guy.
Sep 13, 2017 10:38 AM

Apr 2013
Well this test sure flew by this episode. Also, not sure what to think of this episode either... especially the panties thing. Pretty sure someone wanted to stir some internal conflict though.

Sep 13, 2017 10:38 AM

Jul 2015
Ok episode, we see more about what the other classes are doing, also, now we're underwear detectives.
Sep 13, 2017 10:39 AM

Mar 2016
This seems to be going on for a while... :/ I wonder if it's getting a second season? Or is it going to be like OHHHHHH go read the light novels for more .... smh I swear if it does that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2017 10:41 AM

Aug 2015
Legacy611 said:
YamiYami-chan said:

Ive felt like that for weeks now lmao

Same. If you took away the whole totalitarian school BS premise that's never properly used, you'd be left with a regular school drama, which is what this is.
Sep 13, 2017 10:45 AM

Jul 2015
I really wanted to see what people who read this light novel see as amazing.

After this uneventful episode, I'm not expecting much about this arc. It will probably be 2 episodes of "let's find the panties pervert".

Sep 13, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2017
The beginning was really good. The rest of the episode was like meh honestly, no action at all or anything happening besides the underwear incident and C class strategy. Horikita got some screen time that was well deserved for MC's puppet.
Sep 13, 2017 10:48 AM
Apr 2014
Class C's still able to gain more sp's by guessing other's class leader, as long as their leader isnt exposed. Well, its hard job to do since, they only occupied the spot (if they did) for some days. Damn, ryueen, he's clever. i liked him personally, he's somehow like another version of ayanokoji.
Sep 13, 2017 10:51 AM

Jul 2015
Legacy611 said:
MyBUSHIDO said:
Just two episodes left.

If this show is only 12 episodes long then it will be garbo in my book. Well, I guess its nothing unusual in anime nowadays.

It's already confirmed that the anime has 12 episodes.
I'm just Japanese who loves Anime, Manga and Light Novels.
And I translate Japanese into English to be fluent.

Sep 13, 2017 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
The girl that said "a girl wouldn't have any reason to steal panties" is a complete idiot, and Ike is a scumbag.

Plus, what makes it so hard to believe that Hirata would steal them? If anything, he should be one of the main suspects.
Sep 13, 2017 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
Calling it now, there's some hardcore orgy or something similar going on in that cave.
Sep 13, 2017 11:07 AM
Jan 2011
With only 12 episodes. Will the last episodes all be on the island? If any light novel readers know.
Sep 13, 2017 11:08 AM
Aug 2015
Eh, I feel like they're just teasering Ayanokoji's past so people will read the LN after the anime finishes. Nice for Japan, sucks for most of the others.
Not sure what to think of this episode...I just know that I'm really suspicious of Hirata lol. Especially the looks Ayanokoji gives him.
I can only hope we'll get an S2 someday because I really really enjoy the anime and characters over all...if not then I'll have to find a way to read the LN, although thats pretty much impossible without translation. How high are the chances of an S2 happening?
Sep 13, 2017 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
Sorry but how does stealing panties and planting them onto one of the boys just "suddenly happen"? I'm still looking at the C Class girl here. I think she did that to sow discord amongst D Class. And if I'm not mistaken, the guy who got shipped to B class is probably doing something similar as well. They're probably also looking for who the leaders of those respective classes are so that C Class can get those extra points or something. To be honest, I feel like B and D classes are way too trusting, and C class did play the game quite well.

Oh and A Class were friggin' cool. Going all Lord of the Flies there. They're a bunch of warriors they are, lol.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 13, 2017 11:09 AM
Apr 2016
That underwear situation was... random... oh well. I thought it was pretty funny overall, but now we're focusing on this. Well... let's see how this goes in the next episode. lol

I honestly think this is pretty strange, but I'm somehow still being entertained, cannot stop watching, and am anticipated for the next episode.
Sep 13, 2017 11:11 AM

Aug 2013
That beaten up girl = no way. Too easy and obvious.
Boys? Obviously not.
So who? Kushida? It has to be her, because everyone else wants to integrate very well.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 13, 2017 11:13 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
So...pantsu stealing as a key for the mystery in this arc? I can't take this seriously, it's a shame for the show.

Nevertheless, i'm interested where this goes and who stole the pantsu (ugh) and why. Probably there to cause confusion, why? I have no clue.

In before the one guy from Class B and Class C Ibuki are red herrings and the real perpetrator is Hirata. They gave him good amount of focus this episode. After all, the anime established pretty well already that you can't look at people at face value.
Sep 13, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2014
Lol how did I know that as soon as the girls all crowded around the boys' tent demanding them to come out, it would be something related to panties. My first instinct says it's Ibuki trying to stir up trouble, but that seems too obvious, as someone above me already pointed out. Hirata seemed kind of suspicious in this episode, and even though he's Karuizawa's bf I'd still keep my eyes on him. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was Kushida....I don't know why she would want to cause trouble within her own class but that seems like some shit she'd pull. I really feel like this arc shouldn't waste time with this "ermahgerd who stole da pantsu" subplot, so it sucks that time will be wasted on such a trivial matter.

Ryuen from class C continues to show he's a prick, and it looks like his class didn't really care about this survival test. Also, I really don't understand how he thinks the way he talks to Horikita will result in anything close to whatever he wants from her.
thebrentinator24Sep 13, 2017 11:27 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 13, 2017 11:25 AM

Sep 2015
They skip so many day on one ep and nothing really happen until someone steal the panties?

Lelouch0202 said:
This episode was certainly something. Doesn't really feel like anything happened.

I really don't like that C class dude. He needs be put in place by someone.

More Ichinose is always good though. <3
Hirata is a pretty nice guy.

I find him creep because he really trying so hard to protect "everything" here.
Into the Internet!
Sep 13, 2017 11:38 AM
Mar 2014
ARubinsky said:
I really wanted to see what people who read this light novel see as amazing.

After this uneventful episode, I'm not expecting much about this arc. It will probably be 2 episodes of "let's find the panties pervert".

Well, that is a sign of failed adaptation I guess.
Just like the useless toilet scene that some are complaining for last week episode, which is completely understandable, this panties stolen scene is also supposedly another tense event. Cooperation is the key to this exam success, because if anyone from the class want to retire, they can easily do so and that will cause the class a fortune of points.

The boys and girls were already at each other throat when deciding on toilet matters and now on this. The anime is not successful in describing the atmosphere at the scene...um, to put it simply, it feel like working on a big failing project in a work place where no one want to be hold responsible but also unable to quit the project due to peer pressure. Yea, that kind of uncomfortable atmosphere that the anime fail to describe here.

Besides that, maybe not to obviously shown as well, but the class relies a lot on Ike this time. So if girls got upset at Ike at stealing and start harassing him, he can easily stop providing support for the class. Worst, this friction will cause class D to unable to cooperate on any future class events.
Sep 13, 2017 11:41 AM
Nov 2016
I am guessing that this arc will end by the next episode.

Every class is approaching the class in an unique way, I don't know what Ayanokoji is going to do but he will somehow find the culprit.

I kinda wanna see the relationship between Ayanokoji and Sakura develop more.
Sep 13, 2017 11:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
YamiYami-chan said:

This. Panties were found, Sakura is cute and... not much else
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 13, 2017 11:55 AM

Mar 2012
I actually thought Class C's plan is to spend all their s-points on first day so others can't investigate them further, then plant spies on other class. I mean Class D and B had peoples from Class C.

Sakura was kinda annoying dragging recons down, she could've done other chores at the camp.. but no.

And what's the deal with Hirata trying to shoulder everything?

The first half of the episode was specially boring for me, idk why.
Sep 13, 2017 12:21 PM

Nov 2015
Great episode
I think it was Ibuki who put the panties in Ike's bag
Sakura best girl

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha
Sep 13, 2017 12:33 PM
Apr 2016
Smudy said:
So...pantsu stealing as a key for the mystery in this arc? I can't take this seriously, it's a shame for the show.

Nevertheless, i'm interested where this goes and who stole the pantsu (ugh) and why. Probably there to cause confusion, why? I have no clue.

xDD I can't stop chuckling.
Sep 13, 2017 12:56 PM

Aug 2012
Waste of an episode. I feel like they could do a lot more instead of wasting time on the pantsu drama. I know someone put it there probably to cause some internal conflict b/w class D but come on, this show could do better than that.
Sep 13, 2017 1:14 PM

May 2014
wth with this pantsu thing -_-
Sep 13, 2017 1:20 PM

Dec 2014
okay that was nice seeing the view pionts of everyone else.... I still believe the underwear theif was the new girl
Sep 13, 2017 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
So...that was...kinda dull to be honest. Also, I noticed that some of these female designs kinda feel similar...looking at Ichinose and Sakura in particular.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 13, 2017 1:31 PM
Jan 2011
She was crying over having her underwear stolen.
Sep 13, 2017 1:32 PM
Jul 2016
Yeah, another episode of absolutely nothing. just more dumb stuff happening for absolutely no reason. Class A is just being class A, Class B is looking the best off so far, however the fact that class B and class D has 1 member of Class C, is a bit concerning, and class D has their stupid problems as always.

Underwear thief is gonna be pretty obvious, and as for the next episode I predict a whole lot of nothing also.

Also, Ayanokoji has been getting hinted at ever since the cruise ship stuff even started, and has YET to do anything since the Sudo incident. Its getting to be annoying like why is this anime continuously bating me in and then making me realize nothing happens X:

I just want this show to be over with at this point, I can't enjoy it. I just watch the episodes because I already invested over half a series watching it
Sep 13, 2017 1:37 PM
Dec 2009
Aahh class D is so incredibly dumb for being so naive. Why don't they have a night watch? Why did they let that C class girl join? If anything, the school is about competition between the classes, right? So it's a very very very bad idea to trust others during such tests. Obviously the other classes are scheming to gather points as well. Ibuki(?) is a planted spy, as is the class C student residing with class B. The panties issue is meant to cause distrust, more to come. Class C gone? Or did they go guerilla? /rant

The anime did its job, I am interested in the source material now. Only because of MC though. Now to find a place where I can buy them...

Also, Sakura <3
SjikkeSep 13, 2017 1:44 PM
Sep 13, 2017 1:53 PM
Jan 2017
does anyone else thinks that Sakayanagi is a spy for her class and she is doing all these stuffs

oh man i can't wait until the next week i need anyone to spoil me what will happen xD
Sep 13, 2017 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
I was so scared for Ayanokouji, I didn't want the whole class to turn against him or something... thankfully Hirata is an awesome guy, at least I hope so. lol
Sep 13, 2017 2:14 PM

Dec 2015
The girls of class D are such cunts. Something gets stolen and immediately the boys are at fault. Fuck off.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 13, 2017 2:17 PM

Mar 2014
panty thief is on the loose...seriously though the second half reminded me of the panty raid in spongebob lmao. I have no idea what this show is about anymore, but at least this episode wasn't as tedious as those that were sacrificed for Sudo.

Ayanokoji is once again a good guy. Hirata seems like a pretty decent boy too.

Anyway, I bet my girl Kushida did it. I wish this anime was longer so that we could see more of her because we were shown her real personality and since that one time we've only seen the facade she's been putting up
Sep 13, 2017 2:23 PM
Feb 2015
The first half of the anime was so interesting and had its moments , but this second half is so fucking shit , NOTHING HAPPENS............ from an anime that I couldn't wait to comeout every week to not wanting to watch another episode..
Sep 13, 2017 2:24 PM

Apr 2010
Someone wake me up when it gets back to the quality of the first 6ep.
Sep 13, 2017 2:50 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
So you have a girl from a different class in your camp and you don't even consider the possibilty that she may be behind this so-called theft? Like seriously? I mean that's not necessarily the case since that'd be a bit too easy but from the girls' perspective it's retarded to at least not pursue the possibility, come on now...
Sep 13, 2017 3:25 PM

Feb 2017
Panty thief has to be Kushida? We know she has a dark side, and this could be the start.

Anyway. As others have said, I'm waiting for something to happen.

(tbh I still want this to turn into Battle Royale)
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Sep 13, 2017 3:28 PM
Aug 2017
This latest episode of Classroom of the Elite where both Ayanokoji and Suzune spy or look at other class Base camp and so far i think Class B is taking it cause everyone is cooperative and no ones Fighting and even suzune herself mention that Class B is like a Class D upgrade lol. About Class A , i dont know what they are plotting but there must be a reason why they dont want anyone looking at their base cause out of the 4 class , Class A are the only one who choose a Non Beach place but rather choose a Cave and finally the Class C their plan sounds great "The Zero Point Strategy" where letting everyone retired while having 0 points makes sense and I'm sure their are using some of their members to spy cause we all know that some member of Class C are in the Class B and Class D. Right at the end it seems like Ayanokoji is gonna look for the panty thief and I'm sure he should watch Shimoneta 1st before he looks
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

170 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.