XD WTF! SHE IS NOT HUMAN!

I KNOW, SHE'S HOLDING BABIES IN THOSE WTF
that has to be biggest i've seen

Sep 15, 10:27 PM

Hajimete no gal:

Me:
Modified by -Trippwire-, Sep 15, 10:34 PM

Sep 16, 12:04 AM
This show was a waste of time. Only thing it reminds me of is that prison school needs a second season... Shinpei (blue hair guy) is no Gakuto from prison school but i do kinda miss that quirky kind of character.

3/10
Bad Art shit was looking like it was drawn in ms paint
static image animation???? in 2017
Forgettable Music
Forgettable characters except for the occasional trip to gelbooru and nhentai
what was the point of blondie dude and pedo hulk didn't save all the disgusting scenes pedo dude had
the finale was seriously lame
beach episode was pretty hype and was super lame

All in all just straight garbage. Haven't seen an anime this bad since kampfer or school days.

Sep 16, 10:25 AM

Renaultclio101 said:
ToshiroChan said:
I don't understand why so much hate on this series, I truly enjoyed the series, refreshing comedy and a story about firs love and a little bit of ecchi, but i feel like they rushed it up, too bad since the series has a lot of potentials for the 2nd season but i doubt that after i saw the final episode. I still wondering about Yukana's past like her middle school and childhood they didn't mention anything about her middleschool even after that Matarai guy showed up and said something about Yukana's past.

Finally they kissed ! i'm so satisfied.. Yukana is like the cutest gyaru ever with pure heart, not sure what has gotten into her that made her decide to be a gyaru, and props to those three musketeers aka junichi's friends they always lighten up the situation and made me laugh my arse off, i needed that.

lastly if you notice Junichi still calling Yukana by her surename which is Yame, but Yukana calls Junichi by his first name, well i guess it's just personality problem, Junichi is a shy dude afterall

Overall score 10/10, truly a refreshing series, i hope there will be a 2nd season but i sadly doubt that, i heard the manga is pretty good they are so close to having sex, well i guess now onto the manga

Basically this, is what people should read

So glad we have the same thoughts, it's just breaks my heart to see so many bad reviews on the page and bad scores mostly 2 out of 10 like come on it is not that bad beyond saving, i mean it's a romantic comedy anime series i don't know what these people expect from it, as for my self i am entertained by the show, those people absolutely have no respect for the genre, the author and the comedy aspect, such a disgrace for the community, this is why we can't have nice things.

Sep 16, 11:27 AM

I couldn't help but laugh at Nene's boobs this episode.

5/10

Sep 16, 3:28 PM

A fucking average series that has cute gals but the guy was pure despicable. Too much bland inner monologue, lewd delusions of fucking each girls (and he's the preacher of morality), gets intimate with the harem girls but whines/sulks at just 'seeing' GalxManslut talking!!!! damn this show to Jigoku Shoujo's hell....

Sep 16, 4:12 PM
Spav said:
So, obviously..the Main lead is a virgin, and apparently most of the people commenting have been, too.
I mean christ, some of the comments are about how Yame was so disloyal and flirting and a cock tease and shit..she didn't do anything of the sorts with anyone in the entire anime, hell, she was the only one taking the relationship seriously at the start, and had more interest in him than he did in her for over half the anime
So many of the comments of this anime have been negative, about how the plot was so poor and badly developed and such
its a fucking Echhi Harem anime, like fuck? you expect proper plot development, in an obvious fan service anime, and in only 10 episodes? get the fudge out.
This anime had as much plot development in this genre as others with 20+ episodes.
I really enjoyed this anime, I wasn't expecting a whole lot out of it when I started it, being the kind of anime it was
People are complaining about the density of the mail lead in this anime, man, do i need to compile a 50 page list of EVERY single male lead in history in any ecchi, romance etc anime of all time? They are all always stupid. Never know whats'going on. Aren't particularly good at anything,
if you even look back at some of the more popular/original harem type animes, the Main Leads are dense mother fuckers.
Shuffle? Yup. Maburaho? Yup. even get into more recent ones like SAO and -insert 600 other animes here-
the male leads in these animes are always dense, idiots, with no skills, hell atleast Junichi had the whole..inner selves fucking around t give him a little something
This anime, did what every other anime/harem style does all the time, stick to the tropes, you had the nerdy, losery friends who aren't popular, and you had the hot, smart, atheltic popular girls..it happens in every anime, so why so much hate for this one?
You've got people complaining about the 'anti-climatic' ending..sorry, not every anime has to end with half the world being killed off and everyone being married

Only LEGIT complaints I've seen, are for the quality of the animation, that was a bit of a hit to the anime in itself.

and my only personal issue, was the fat guy and his whole..child thing, i mean, sure, add it from time to time as a little joke (underage sex/child molestation is bad kids, mkay) but it was LEGIT all this guy did, every scene he was being a massive creep over some kid, not cool.

I've found this anime to be one of the better ones this season, having, for the first time ever, actually dropped animes because they weren't worth watching.
i totally agree with your statement

Sep 17, 1:24 AM

ToshiroChan said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Basically this, is what people should read

So glad we have the same thoughts, it's just breaks my heart to see so many bad reviews on the page and bad scores mostly 2 out of 10 like come on it is not that bad beyond saving, i mean it's a romantic comedy anime series i don't know what these people expect from it, as for my self i am entertained by the show, those people absolutely have no respect for the genre, the author and the comedy aspect, such a disgrace for the community, this is why we can't have nice things.

Basically and lets not forget that most of the MAL community have become biased towards generic genre and expecting something different. They forget the simply purpose of entertainment and comedy.
2D>3D enough said. ^_^

Sep 17, 9:43 PM

Decent ending, still feel Yukana never opened up. Just too much wasted time in the middle of the series.
6.75/10

Sep 18, 12:19 AM
GreenEmu said:
Yame herself took zero responsibility for her retarded actions last episode while Junichi literally got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. This double standard in these types of anime that the girl can do no wrong and it's always 100% the guy's fault is annoying.

Yes. Yame is clueless. She just sails along, doing what she wants, messing up other people's lives, and not getting called on it. Ranko knows this, and seems to have dedicated herself to saving Yame from Yame's own stupidity.

Ranko is the only character in this anime with any sense. She's smart, tough, loyal, and confident. A great ending would be Junichi telling off Yame, dumping her, and going off with Ranko.

Sep 18, 4:56 PM

Well, this show was certainly...something. Could have used more fanservice, honestly. I watched the uncensored version, but it was kind of pointless to have a censored version anyway. What was there to censor, really? The panty shots?

Ranko and Yame were hot. Yame was a nice girl. That's about the only good things I can say about this show. Junichi's friends were annoying as hell, but I eventually tolerated glasses dude. Only time the show made me laugh was when he showed up in the Kirito cosplay.

So, in conclusion, can we just get more Galko-chan? Please?

Sep 18, 8:30 PM

-Trippwire- said:
Hajimete no gal:

Me:

That beautiful animation.

Sep 19, 12:59 AM

GreenEmu said:
Garbage finale for a garbage show. Yame herself took zero responsibility for her retarded actions last episode while Junichi literally got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. This double standard in these types of anime that the girl can do no wrong and it's always 100% the guy's fault is annoying.

Yup.... pissed me off too

Sep 19, 5:37 PM
Yeah, finished at last..

At first, i didn't expect too much on this series
but..
after i saw first episode, i think i should watch the other episodes and so on until i watch them all

I really enjoyed the plot although it looks simple and common, but it's really enjoyable tbh, and the jokes and comedy from Junichi(MC)'s friend are hilarious, i cant stop laughing at them

For romance it seems like typical romcom, still i enjoyed it very much (romcom one of my favorite genre xD)

I read few chapters from the manga and it seems different from the adaptation, and also rushed, the romance is also deeper in the manga.

I wish they'll make a 2nd season which is more in line with the manga(althought it seems hard to realize it if seeing from people review)

Sep 20, 11:09 AM

I hate this like I've never hated anything before.

Imagine going to a restaurant, you order a some BBQ and a large soda..
but instead the waiter brings you a piece of shit and piss.

This is exactly how I feel about this anime.
I love the manga and I've been reading it since the first chapters...
I liked a lot how the manga managed to make a couple of persons with such different lifestyles, and how they try to make their relationship work.

The dates, the humor...the manga is not a masterpiece but it's enjoyable to read.

This anime totally missed the point, it turned the whole plot into a pandering to the worst lifeforms in the planet.

it's literal crap.

I'd give this anime a NEGATIVE 10.

seriously, damn it!
it ruined everything!!!

I hope people will eventually give the manga an oportunity, but the anime pretty much ruined the image....

Sep 20, 7:00 PM

Thanks for killing my enjoyment episode 09 and 10.
Hope you both go to hell.

MC opened his heart and said what he thought about the situation.
The gal didn't say just fucking nothing and even started to ignore him, she wants him to know what she's thinking?
Last 02 episodes were a mess, what a shame. Should have stayed with the romcom and ecchi until the end if it were to make these "wtf" episodes.

From 8 to 6/10
How doing it wrong in the last episodes / minutes can throw into the trash everything you enjoyed back then.

Modified by Vi-, Sep 20, 7:16 PM

Sep 20, 10:32 PM

I liked the Gal girlfriend and I wish they had just focused more on just her and the MC. The other harem members weren't that interesting. The bigger the harem got, the less interesting the show became.

After the first couple episodes, I thought this might be a 7/10 or maybe even 8/10 show. But I'm going to be generous now and give it 6/10, mainly because the Gal was sweet and the kind of gf I would like to have irl.

Sep 20, 11:11 PM

Rahki100 said:
XD WTF! SHE IS NOT HUMAN!

my thoughts when i saw that

Sep 22, 10:46 AM

This anime was dumb. The manga is also dumb but it doesn't take itself too serious anyway. It was a faithful adaptation overall but I still believe it wasn't needed and that the short-chapter manga format suits this better than an anime.

Sep 23, 1:40 PM

You don't have to be a manga reader to see that this was less than an half-assed adaptation.

Lacking in graphic quality, subpar fanservice, overabused cliches and not so fun comedy. It's only saving grace is Yame-san, extremely likeable character.

It had it's moments, but the path it took left a lot to be desired.
Modified by flo7, Sep 23, 1:43 PM

Yesterday, 9:57 AM
I need more of this ... The ending was not enough to sum the story up.

Yesterday, 11:50 AM

There were nothing to censor, what was the point of uncensored version? pasnties censor?

First half was not bad but with the start of Junichi helping girls and to ruin boys perverted plans, I hated Junichi and everyone.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]