Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2010 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like Miroku and it's always fun to see he has someone else admiring him, not that Sango is please with it though :D but it was kinda predictable that Miroku isn't going to end his relationship with Sango in like forever :D
Jul 26, 2010 3:30 PM
Dec 2009
The selfishness of the female characters hits a new low. Good god, can they get anymore irritating?
Aug 1, 2010 1:14 PM

Dec 2008
Oh Miroku!!!
Jan 21, 2012 5:12 AM
Dec 2010
Alternative name of ep:
"Women, scarier beings then demons!! "
Sent with Mal Updater

JRWest said:
The selfishness of the female characters hits a new low. Good god, can they get anymore irritating?

Yeah in real life it would be kinda hard to swallow, but here, It sometimes leads tol those awkward and funny situation where they watch their other half with scary eyes and cause him to have chicken skin. (like that episode with "invisibility" XD )

What i can't stand is "SIT" necklace, after 161 episodes i still feel thats almost like Punching InuYasha below the belt, he can't do a thing and he gets it no mater how much he deserves that, its there just to make Kagome feel refreshed.
greenmartyJan 21, 2012 5:32 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 16, 2012 11:00 AM

Feb 2012
good gosh i love Miroku.
Feb 24, 2014 1:29 PM

Apr 2013
Miroku is a character fun.
Apr 27, 2014 6:58 PM
Mar 2013
Oh Miroku, you prankster you. It would've made more sense to deny that the girl had a child with you from the beginning. You just wanted to make Sango jealous didn't you ? In the end all's well that end's well.
Apr 3, 2015 11:04 PM

Nov 2014
This was a really funny episode xDDD And that's probably one of my favorite enemies in the series. xD
Jul 19, 2015 3:57 PM

Jul 2011
greenmarty said:
What i can't stand is "SIT" necklace, after 161 episodes i still feel thats almost like Punching InuYasha below the belt, he can't do a thing and he gets it no mater how much he deserves that, its there just to make Kagome feel refreshed.

This. He can't defend himself in any way and it gives complete control to Kagome. =__=

I grinned when Miroku got mad at the catfish demon for taking Sango. He hasn't been aggravated like that before. Though his lines were cheesy as hell.

SerpentDeceiver said:

I know what you mean, the main girls are like little princesses sometimes. >>

But I wouldn't think too hard on gender roles/acceptable behavior/stereotypes/double standards here. It's the 90s and a shoujo.
Sep 21, 2015 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
SO, DID HE BANG HER OR NOT? THAT WAS UNCLEAR.
Seriously though, that ending was full of innuendos x)

I feel bad for those next episode monks. Sesshoumaru never show an once of pity, so he'll destroy them.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 25, 2015 10:49 AM

Feb 2010
So much SangoxMiroku goodness. Those couple of "normal" characters have a real romance going, while mains are stalling, and just how many more Sango faces can there be, she noticeably grew from what she was at a start to more depth now. And she has a normal girlish character, which is fun to watch, even while I admire Kikyou.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Apr 26, 2016 9:28 AM

Apr 2016
minouneetzoe said:
SO, DID HE BANG HER OR NOT? THAT WAS UNCLEAR.

He didn't, Shima just lied because she didn't want to wed the catfish. He thought Sango would trust him enough to know he didn't, that's why he didn't tell her at first. :)
May 1, 2016 5:48 PM
Apr 2016
Even though I'm watching it mainly for another character, this episode was very hilarious.
Sep 24, 2016 12:13 AM

Feb 2015
This is a joke. This episode is pretty boring, finally I'm finishing InuYasha.
Dec 31, 2016 3:38 AM

May 2013
Lol funny episode and I agree the female main character's over-the-top jealousy is really annoying. Hilarious episode tho

Aug 28, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2015
The demon is a catfish huh...pretty ironic considering what the term is used for nowadays compared to him being a litteral catfish doing the same kind of thing
First time we've seen Miroku getting angry for his love for Sango

Shippo being savage here by spitting some facts
Kagome: "Sango really has a big heart"
Shippo:"In some ways, it's bigger than yours, Kagome"
Inside Kagome head: "You little piece of shit "

Nov 9, 2020 7:14 AM

Dec 2007
wonder what kind of place this episode takes in the story, it doesn't appear to be filler though.

i have to agree with that that miroku and sango are fits for each other.

and inuyasha here was the one to serve the comic relief xD
May 14, 2021 11:23 AM
Feb 2016
greenmarty said:
Alternative name of ep:
"Women, scarier beings then demons!! "
Sent with Mal Updater

JRWest said:

Yeah in real life it would be kinda hard to swallow, but here, It sometimes leads tol those awkward and funny situation where they watch their other half with scary eyes and cause him to have chicken skin. (like that episode with "invisibility" XD )

Agreed. I said it before but especially Kagome is cruel and selfish. I wonder how she would feel if someone knocked her into the ground, often for no reason at all, expecting her to not hold a grudge afterward. Inuyasha may not be bright but he is actually far better than that stupid girl deserves.
Nov 4, 2021 4:06 AM

Apr 2013
Sango's heart is indeed much bigger than Kagome's xD
Sep 17, 2022 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
This episode had some of the best comedic moments probably in the entire show. Though it does feel more like mid-season filler than something so close to the series finale.
Nov 30, 2022 10:07 PM

Jan 2018
These Miroku and Sango-focused episodes never fail to make me laugh. Amazing. Though it's a bit strange this was made so late into the series.

Shima is pretty cute. Shame that Miroku wasn't able to tap that. xD But Sango is cuter so I guess it's better this way. Lol'd when she said "Drop dead, idiot" and Miroku was able to read her thoughts. xD They're truly made for each other lol.

Now that I think about it, it's wrong for Miroku to criticize Inuyasha when his personality is way worse.

The next 2 episodes are fillers. These are the last fillers of Inuyasha. The rest of the episodes are all manga canon.
Jul 16, 2023 2:50 AM

Jun 2020
Shippo nailed that impression of Sango lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

21 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 29, 2009

30 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.