Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 2, 2018 4:45 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending really got to me :/ pretty solid episode with some character backstory which I relaly love!
Nov 22, 2018 12:26 PM

May 2018
Damn this episode was crazy! Poor Prefect. 5/5

New General: "You will assassinate Princess."

Me: Oh hell no.

May 9, 2019 10:24 PM
Mar 2015
What was the drug that the Prefect was taking?? They didn't mention it nor acknowledge it at all throughout the episode...
Jun 13, 2019 6:18 PM

Feb 2012
Was grey hair dye a consequence of C ball technology lol

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 4, 2019 7:58 PM

Jun 2014
The prefect was an interesting character. It's too bad that she was a double agent. She blew her own brains out, so Dorothy wouldn't have to, but that didn't make it any easier on Dorothy.

The spy business is a difficult one, and it's clear that only a small few are actually cut out for it.

Jul 26, 2019 1:04 PM

Aug 2017
This episode was so bad!

They introduced a character that nobody cares, her revelation was so bland and she commits suicide because reasons.

Honestly, the only thing good about this episode was last five minutes.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2020 1:13 AM
Mar 2018
Couldn't she just have shot her in the arm? That way she couldn't have shot herself and Dorothy saved herself some drama...
Dec 26, 2020 8:17 AM

Jul 2017
Despite the well directed scene with Prefect's confession to Dorothy about how she was the person she idolized to be and not Ange and then the suicide after, I felt that this episode was pretty boring and sort of unneeded for me in a way other than showcasing a bit of the past where you could see where Ange and Dorothy trained to become spies, which could easily be used in a scene where a bigger and stronger narrative was there. The actual content and concept of this episode for the most part was admittedly, really poor for me and the first real episode where I disliked from this show.

The best thing about the episode by far was that sick cliffhanger where Control orders the two of them to embark on their new mission, to assassinate Princess Charlotte. Must be quite the shock to Ange's system since Ange was originally Princess Charlotte herself before the switch so she realizes how they want her actual identity dead + it could be the sacrifice of her dear friend she's known for a decade too. That's got me excited for the next episode, much more than the 20 something minutes before it.
Apr 2, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2018
Why, why, and why? Dorothy always getting sad ending, damn... Next mission is to kill Princess, Shit
May 31, 2021 6:22 AM

Dec 2020
man being dorothy fucking sucks.

2 more eps, hope the ending is good
Jul 3, 2021 5:12 AM

Feb 2020
That gunshot was so brutal. I didn't expect that. Poor Dorothy.

Now they need to assassinate the Princess?! Oh, my. What a cliffhanger.

SerafosJan 11, 1:15 AM
Aug 31, 2021 1:46 PM

Jun 2016
Damn, talk about a brutal moment. I should always expect something like this when a new character shows up just to be a identified as a traitor or a double agent. I guess I'll never learn.

Don't know if it's a smart move to send two spies who have gotten way too buddy-buddy with the Princess to assassinate her. Seems like a dumb move from HQ. And without knowing Charlotte and Ange's backstory of them knowing each other, it still wouldn't make much sense. To me, at least. But they must send their best, lol.

Then again, HQ could be up to something...
A-Simple-SquireAug 31, 2021 1:58 PM

Sep 1, 2021 11:57 AM

Jul 2017
The spy training Farm school that Ange attended with this Prefect girl who's on par with her, the trio's fates (along with Dorothy in the same class) interwine again for another dangerous mission with Beatrice.

The real mission is finding out whether Prefect is on their side or not, and a small reunion of their past just for pleasantries, which has Dorothy more worried than usual. The Prefect who aspired to be like Dorothy, a side character who has to end her life being in comparison the entire time. Still remembered this as an intriguing episode at best to connect Ange and Dorothy's characters.

A higher-up switch, and the mission to assassinate Princess Charlotte. How will Ange take this to the grave?
Apr 24, 2022 4:49 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This episode had me go "oh f*ck" on two separate occasions

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 25, 2022 1:22 PM

Nov 2013
Confusing episode...

Did I miss something or WHY was Prefect targeted??? Was she actually a double agent? When was this revealed? Why was she using drugs? Her briefcase had only those drugs. Was that the reason she fled? Some secret drug for endurance or something?

Her death felt so wrong... First, it is very ambiguous to why they even suspected her of treason. They found no clues in her home and the prefect knew her house was scouted so where's the actual clue? She did absolutely nothing for the girls to decide to ambush her before she reaches the train!

And, neither Ange nor Dorothy tried to shoot Prefect's gun before she would kill herself. I bet those two are more than capable of such shot. In other words, we see no obvious evidence that Prefect was a traitor, yet she's allowed to kill herself. In other words, this mission was "eliminate Prefect if she's a traitor?" Then again, where's the proof she was a traitor???????? And why would she be a traitor? What was Prefect's reasoning anyways???

I either missed something or the episode made 0 sense.
Dec 26, 2022 10:00 PM

Dec 2022
...Why though.

Princess is a far more valuable asset to them alive than dead. Why on earth would they want Princess killed...?

Is the General working for the Duke of Normandy? Otherwise I literally can't think of any reason why you would deliberately kill off a spy who's a member of the freaking royal family if there's no evidence of her being compromised.

Jan 3, 2023 5:06 AM

Apr 2013
Wow, that was graphic, did not expect a scene like this. That training camp of them was interesting, so those three were the only ones who made it through huh... and now it's down to two.
Wonder what happened to L, did the millitary take over? Seems like now it will be the gang against both governments, since there's no way they will assassinate the Princess.
Sep 3, 2023 11:43 AM

Nov 2011
That was one great animation during the suicidal shot!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

102 by rainbowScarlet »»
Yesterday, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2017

132 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2017

205 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 7, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Thatonebadbro - Sep 24, 2017

183 by Epiroogu »»
Sep 3, 2023 12:31 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2017

141 by Epiroogu »»
Sep 3, 2023 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.