Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2017 11:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What's with this development in the end! The four dragons reveal their original form at the adversity trying to protect Yona!

Excellent chapter I have to say! I would say Tae-woo lucky to have avoided being a victim as well. But the again, it did manage to save Yotaka!

Other than that, Yona and Hak moment! <3

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 11, 2017 12:35 AM
Jul 2017
OMG!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

10/5 tooooo goood
I can't wait for the next chapter ooo so excited
Sep 11, 2017 1:18 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
;-; Omg the dragons are overexerting themselves! Hope they'll be alright...
Sep 11, 2017 2:58 AM
Sep 2017
THAT CHAPTER WAS SO EPIC AND TENSE! The dragons revealed their true powers to protect Yona in the eye of danger- I can't wait for the next update omg >~<!
Sep 11, 2017 3:42 AM

Dec 2016
This is a really great build-up. I kept saying shit is getting real, but each new chapter trumps the last one! HYPE
>Tfw you don't have the time to make a forum signature so you greentext instead
>Tfw you have a new review and want to promote it
Sep 11, 2017 4:51 AM

Jan 2016
Oh shit that was awesome! A bit of humor in the chapter but it got run over by that ending. The four dragons reverting back to their original form for a brief moment to save Yona
Sep 11, 2017 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
I think people are overlooking the ''When this is over, we need to speak''

Also, I think people are misunderstanding something, Kija could have escaped that rope by cutting it with his claws, and not necessarily because his true powers
Sep 11, 2017 5:07 AM
Sep 2017
This chapter is soooo awesome!
Sep 11, 2017 5:44 AM
Jan 2017
AHHHH THE HYPE IS REAL!! ٩( ᐛ )و
That spiritual 4 dragon protection shield tho! I wanted to kill that woman after she collared them like that.
Sep 11, 2017 7:45 AM
Jul 2017
"Princess when this is over we need to talk."
About that kiss...
Sep 11, 2017 11:15 AM

Apr 2016
I hope the dragons protecting Yona doesn't make them any weaker... None of them had the power to cut the ropes around their necks... >< No surprise that Yona chose to be impulsive again. She really is lucky to be the protagonist. Now that High Priest Gobi has seen the "four-bodied dragon," let's see how she will use that to her advantage...

Yotaka is growing on me, lol. I love that Yotaka kept denying to Tae-woo that he's acquainted with Void! XD I'm curious to see what a Five Stars hangout would be like, particularly before they split up... I hope Yotaka gets the proper treatment and enough rest.

It's so sad to see how much influence High Priest Gobi has over the people! Whatever High Priest Gobi says, the people believe her!! >< This is probably why Yu-hon kicked the priests out of Kouka Kingdom, so the royal family would have all of the power. It could really be troublesome to have 'divine' intervention. :/ High Priest Gobi is lucky that Kouren hasn't raised an arrow at her, much earlier.

When will we see Su-won?? ;____________;
Sep 12, 2017 2:17 AM

Dec 2016
Yona and Hak moment is so <3
Sep 12, 2017 11:09 AM

Apr 2015
Tae-woo is basically young Hak. ~

Holy shiet, that's was so badass. :O

5/5
Sep 12, 2017 12:42 PM
Feb 2016
RemovedPixel said:
I think people are overlooking the ''When this is over, we need to speak''

Also, I think people are misunderstanding something, Kija could have escaped that rope by cutting it with his claws, and not necessarily because his true powers

AnimeSushi347 said:
"Princess when this is over we need to talk."
About that kiss...

sansensun said:
Yona and Hak moment is so <3

Yay other readers noticed it too!!! I'm completely swooning over the brief but ever so important Hak and Yona moment. ^_^ Now I want them to wrap up the conflict STAT so we can get to the mushy stuff! <3

I also agree that a Su-won appearance would be clutch right about now. This arc is SO good! Each chapter is building on the last. GAH!
Sep 12, 2017 4:01 PM
Jan 2011
So high priest gobi is.. a female??? I thought it was a man
Sep 12, 2017 7:08 PM

Mar 2013
Always a cute humorous scene as when Yona tried to carry Hak xD This chapter was too short! But nonetheless, we're finally seeing more of the truth of the legend!
Sep 13, 2017 7:06 AM
Sep 2017
Seriously that high priestess gobi should be the one strangled! I am now more fearful for the lives of the four dragons and yona’s and the black dragon’s just because the four dragons showed their true form 😭 i hope tae woo can come back and help them 😫😱😢
Sep 13, 2017 8:01 PM

Apr 2013
Super Saiyan Yona ftw.

dankzelSep 15, 2017 3:48 PM
Sep 15, 2017 3:04 PM
Jan 2011
Cloe900311 said:
I hope the dragons protecting Yona doesn't make them any weaker... None of them had the power to cut the ropes around their necks... >< No surprise that Yona chose to be impulsive again. She really is lucky to be the protagonist. Now that High Priest Gobi has seen the "four-bodied dragon," let's see how she will use that to her advantage...

Yotaka is growing on me, lol. I love that Yotaka kept denying to Tae-woo that he's acquainted with Void! XD I'm curious to see what a Five Stars hangout would be like, particularly before they split up... I hope Yotaka gets the proper treatment and enough rest.

It's so sad to see how much influence High Priest Gobi has over the people! Whatever High Priest Gobi says, the people believe her!! >< This is probably why Yu-hon kicked the priests out of Kouka Kingdom, so the royal family would have all of the power. It could really be troublesome to have 'divine' intervention. :/ High Priest Gobi is lucky that Kouren hasn't raised an arrow at her, much earlier.

When will we see Su-won?? ;____________;

How do you know that gobi is a female? I thought it was a man because gobi is called priest
Mar 25, 2019 2:27 AM
Jan 2019
I feel bad to say it but i skipped a lot of bubbles. Gobi and the rest of the Xing Kingdom speak nonsense. Just making me tired reading their converstaion. I skipped a lot but i reread serveral times what Hak told to Yona "We need to talk, after this" wooooooaaaahhhh! Thats my fave part!
I hate it when they keep on capturing the dragon warriors as if they are part of a circus. I feel bad now for Kija he is already tired and wounded yet didnt get a hug from Yona when they released. Huhuhu!
Jan 6, 2020 4:16 AM
Jan 2020
Did we just see the "shield" from the prophecy? (...When the 4 dragons are gathered the sword and the shield which will protect the king shall awaken...). The 4 dragons returning to their original form? Is that the shield?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 91 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

38 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 7, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.